Old 05-31-2007, 12:39 PM   #436  

S/C/G: 283/273/180

Height: 5'7

Im back!!

Had a good time visiting with family I havent seen since I was about 14 so a lot of catching up to do and the weather was perfect 98% of the time so cant complain.... hhhhooowweevveerrrrr

I headed south for a week of fried fried fried fried lovin....if there was a piece of lettuce anywhere in sight it would be fried and smothered in gravy...
I had a REALLY hard time this last week.... my options were limited to say the least.... I love southern home cookin.. and my older relatives would be deeply offended if I didnt eat what they slaved to cook so I got myself smaller plates... and only had one med. serving of everything NEVER went back for seconds and skipped out on dessert unless it was fruit. so its a small accomplishment......

sadly my sister was a motivation... I say sadly because she lost about 95 lbs last year when she started mtn. biking and eating organic and whole foods and in the past 5 or 6 months she has put at least 45 of it back on.... and she went from a size 6 and is now barely squeezing into a 10 in the last MONTH!!!!! I love my sister but there was no mystery why this was happening... she hasnt been active and she ATE LIKE I HAVE NEVER SEEN!! I was almost sick watching how much this person who weights a lot less than I do just never seem to get full and just kept shoveling in.... it made me sad.... so.... a sad motivation but.. none the less... kept me wanting better for myself...

so I get home and I was afraid to jump on the scale... then OH HI FLOW!!!! I see you crept into my suitcase and came home with me.... great......

so TOM for me wasnt helping my chances and....EEEKKKKKKKK

275.....back to my start weight!!!!!!! I was upset for a bit and thought well... I know why.... and im not going to sit and make it worse... so I worked out and have been drinking a TON of water... which was lacking on the trip... and im hoping to drop down to at least my last weigh in..... either way... Im back on track and Im not going to let it stop me...

TIME TO CALL ON THE SPIRIT OF BOB TO VISIT ME IN MY DREAMS...and after we spoon for a while....GET DOWN TO BUSINESS AND WORK THIS WEIGHT OFF!!!!

good to see a lot of you have some OUTSTANDING numbers!!! Im proud of all of you guys and It feels so good to be back
Old 05-31-2007, 08:37 PM   #437  
ericsmommy

Hi all my blue buddies

I am having a good day, been drinking like crazy and did 2 miles on the treadmill which l am surprised cause l hate walking. Counting down the hours till Saturday morning when we head out to Montana for the night and to buy my bike trailer so l can take Eric bike riding with me. He misses it l think cause when l get on my bike to go for a ride, my Dh says Eric looks for me which is new and exciting, usually he dosen't care if we are there or not.

It's been hot here the last 2 days but not sticky like it can get in Ontario so l am doing ok, going to curves tomorrow for a workout then coming home and doing laundry and then packing.

Hope you guys are all having a good day and that the scales are good to you.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:07 PM   #438  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Good Morning Everyone
I hope you are all doing well. We got the heat wave too so trying to paint inside is a bit sticky!
I noted Chell last week but had to drop out of the challenge as I am on stabilization right now meaning I met goal and they keep introducing food back into plan to find the right combination for me. I just started maintenance today so they expect to see some gains or maintaining and I didn't want my fluctuations to hurt the team. I was runner up in our last challenge and lost almost 30lbs so it works and nothing like a big group of great ladies to keep you on track. Just wanted to say hi and wish you all luck and I'll be watching and rooting for you. I have lost 65lbs since the last week of September and 36.25 inches so keep the faith and support each other.
I'm rooting for Blue allllllllllllllllll the way!

Go get em girls!
Old 06-01-2007, 01:15 PM   #439  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Kristen, you already know I'm in awe of you...be good on stabilization, and don't eat too many cookies (as I know I'd be tempted to...no, thank you, honey, no other food for me today...I'll just feast on cookies till I get sick, heh)!

Girls, I finally lost the weight I gained over the past weekend, which has me back to last week's weight and I won't have to report a gain, w00t! Am waiting another day or two before posting my official weekly weight, though, in case tomorrow I see at least a tiny more drop.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:03 PM   #440  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

This week I will down another pound. I have been at 132 for a few days. It would be nice to drop another but unlikely. It will probably be another month before I drop anymore now that I am clost to goal I seem to loose a couple then stall for a while. Oh well as long as I keep going down in inches and pounds I cannot complain.
Old 06-01-2007, 03:13 PM   #441  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Howdy Blue Team!!
I'm happy that the board is letting me access it without booting me off.
Krisiten~ That's awesome on your weight loss and I have no doubt you'll do great on maintenance, just sorry that you're leaving us .
I've been doing good myself. Drinking lots of water with the weather getting warmer. And getting in my walks in the mornings. I'm going to be bumping my workouts up a notch. Longer walks, longer ab workouts,and strength training. Just need to be careful with the last as my arm still bothers me and I don't want to reinjure it. Food wise I'm doing great, staying on track with points and eating a lot more fruit. With it getting warmer that's what tastes good.
Well gotta run, hope ya'll have a fantastic weekend!!! I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:54 AM   #442  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Morning ladies!

I went in an weighed in this morning and I'm up one pound this week. I knew not counting points would catch up with me! I'm ok with it. I knew it was coming and I told my leader that. Good news is I still have plenty of time left to lose!

Tonight is my first bridal shower of the weekend so I'm very excited! Lots of my mom's friends I haven't seen in years will be there and I miss them so much! We are eatting at an Italian place so I have to behave while I'm there. Tomorrow we get breakfast at Aunt Sarah's (a resturant) and another shower. Shew.... we are so busy.

Well we are taking the camera so I'll have lots of new pictures tonight!
Old 06-03-2007, 10:04 AM   #443  

I weighed in at 130 this morning. I will weight myself tommorow to see if it sticks or I am back up to 131. I haven't been caou nting calories lately and I have been walking outside more so I think the change to my routine is helping. i am also going down in my arms and legs (1/4 AND A 1/2 INCHE BUT AT LEAST THEY ARE GONG DOWN) Sorry bout the caps..lol Well better go and get in the shower before mom gets here we are going to my cousins to pick up some clothes for my DD3.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoing our nice weather!!!
Old 06-03-2007, 09:35 PM   #444  
lisa

S/C/G: 209.5/193/135

Height: 5'2"

Chellez,
Can I enter a vacation week for this past week?? Not sure if I could or if it is something I have to let you know ahead of time. I have had a rotten week and have my period again!! I have not weighed myself but I just feel alot heavier. <y usual weigh in is Sunday AM., but I could not step on the scale. If I do need to weigh in by tomorrow night instead of using a free week let me know and I will enter my weight.

I also have been sooooo busy that I have not had time to get on the forums and chat. It is supposed to rain this week so maybe some of our baseball games will be cancelled and I can spend some time online.

Good luck this week everyone!1 Keep up the good work!

Lisa
Old 06-04-2007, 07:03 AM   #445  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

I'm up 1.4. it's TOM. O'well. If I don't have bad cramps I'll stil get my exercise on, if I do have cramps, I'll see you when I come back to life....sigh.... So far so good though. I'm going to stay on track and try and get my exercise groove on. I wanted to do the Swimming thing, but that's out this week. I juts get some horrible cramps and usually can't do anything by ly there and cry.
On a lighter note, I'm LOVING my bike and new ball thingy.

Hope you all have a wunnderful week. HUGS!
Old 06-04-2007, 08:03 AM   #446  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottalisa View Post
Chellez,
Can I enter a vacation week for this past week?? Not sure if I could or if it is something I have to let you know ahead of time. I have had a rotten week and have my period again!!

Lisa
Each person has two freebie weeks to use when ever they want. Just write "freebie week" in for this week's weight and you'll be fine.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:42 AM   #447  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Yay! I'm down this week! Now to see if I can keep the weight gone!
Old 06-04-2007, 10:48 AM   #448  

just what I thought the 130 didn't stick but I am down 2 pounds this week and since i saw 130 once maybe by next week it will be back.lol

I thought I was only down a pound turns out it was 2
Old 06-04-2007, 02:48 PM   #449  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Good afternoon ladies! How was everyones weekend? Mine went by way to fast, but it was good! I can't believe it's June already....that is just crazy to me! It is raining here today so stuck in doing laundry and listening to the kids drive me insane! It guess its good in the sense I will get my laundry done and can enjoy the nice days this week. Well weigh-in was me staying the same so uhhhh! I don't know what is going on with me but I plan on kicking it up a notch with my exercise this week thats for sure! Well I am off to fold some laundry and eat my lunch. Have a great day ladies!
Old 06-04-2007, 02:57 PM   #450  

S/C/G: 283/273/180

Height: 5'7

Hi Ladies

well...... I dropped 6 lb this week.... the week after my deep fried vacation...so ... woo woo.... BUT im only logging that I dropped 3 lbs for weigh ins because I left off at 272...then took a vacation week... which brings me to 269..... feels great.... i really have NOT had time to work out..so Bob has been trying to get ahold of me with no luck... BUT I have really watched what I ate, not had any pop, and have kept busy on the go so at least im not just sitting around not moving....
well i will be back to daily check ins this week. things have really calmed down around here thank god!

hope you are all having a great week and enjoying this summer season so far... well... tailend of spring.. OHHH you know what I mean!

take care guys

Alisa