Old 06-18-2007, 12:11 PM   #511  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

OK - posted my weight, sorry! Last week was crazy, but I managed a small loss.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:33 PM   #512  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Diva - We won't be doing another challenge until at least September 17th
Old 06-19-2007, 10:27 AM   #513  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Good morning ladies! How is everyone doing today? Well yesterday was a good day for me finally! I ate good and exercised and I drank all my water and I feel great today for doing so. I told my husband last night as we were eating dinner how good it felt to eat a normal dinner and get out for some frest air. I went to the store yesterday and stocked up on fruits and veggies and lots of cottage cheese. I am cutting pretzels and low-fat pringles out this week so cottage cheese is my substitute for those. I just notice my pants are snug and I don't like that feeling! Today I think I may go over to my MIL for a visit with my SIL who is bringing her twin baby girls over. I love those girls to death. My baby is almost 4 so it's fun to hold babies again and it's fun to send them home also! Well I should go make the beds and have some breakfest. Have a great Tuesday ladies!
Old 06-19-2007, 01:10 PM   #514  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

the girls had their family picnic at school today and DS ended up thowing up. He has such a weak stomac food has to be a certain way or he can't eat it. The buns weren't toasted and the hot dog was cool by the time he got to eat but the pop and popsicle were fine.lol Whwn we got home I made him a wasa cracker with peanut butter.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:12 AM   #515  
Red Team Member

Good morning ladies! Well yesterday was another good food and exercise day and I'm feeling good about it! I was really hungrey last night and started with a bowl of oatmeal which was good and then still was hungrey and I did end up getting in my spinach/atichoke dip but I only had a little bit and then that was it and I did good all day so I don't think it hurt anything. My SIL and I went for a nice long power walk last night. The weather has cooled off here so it's beautiful to walk in. My legs were feeling it last night let me tell ya! Today is another walk and lower body strength training. I am already feeling tighter again....it is probably all in my head but hey whatever keeps me going right? Today I have the a/c guy coming to try and find a leak in our unit. My husband was complaining that the house didn't feel cool enough and our a/c is brand new so they came out a few weeks ago and said yes there was a small leak and today they are coming to find it. Well I should get the beds made and shower up before they get here. Have a fantastic day ladies!

Jen- I hope your son is feeling better today....I know all about weak stomachs!

Chellez-Where are you hiding out at girl? Did we lose Alisa....I haven't heard from her in awhile....just wondering!

Happy Wednesday Ladies!
Old 06-20-2007, 10:48 AM   #516  
budding cinephile

Well I've kind of being hiding out the beginning of this week. I have been eating on plan and I've made some yummy weight watchers recipes over the past few days so I should be on the right track to lose this week. I'm thinking that I gained on my last weigh in because my Aunt Flow decided to send me a call ahead this morning. So I have that to look forward to this weekend. I also have a bridal shower to head out to this Saturday and its tropical themed so I need to find some fun stuff to wear.

I also have been stressed about the invitations and what not getting sent out and wedding stuff in general. I'm down to a month and 3 weeks or something like that and I feel like I still have so much to do!

I also have a huge project for my finance class that I can't start because I lost the blasted paper with the instructions on it and its due tomorrow night. It would be ok if my professor wasn't on vacation in the Caribbean! I have a final exam in Accounting tonight and a final in Finance tomorrow... so I'm pretty stacked at the moment.

Other than that life is peachy. How's yours going?

Off to finish my romance novel before lunch!
Old 06-20-2007, 11:03 AM   #517  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Hey Everyone
The board gods gave me another pass. I try everyday to post and get booted off. But I just keep trying til I get through.
Had a good weekend. Walked all day Saturday around the speedway, pits and garages. It was so cool seeing all the Nascar guys up close that I see on t.v. My legs were feeling it by the end of the day. Then we came home got another shower and went to a graduation party, which I made good food choices at.
I've been getting in my morning hour long walks. With the kids home now, it's thrown me off, but that is one thing I've stuck with. I will go this evening too if it's not to muggy. Last night we went out to our property and walked that, lots of hills so it felt good.
Even though the scale isn't moving as fast as I want, I'm not giving up on myself. It's been 12 weeks since I started WW and 107 days since I quit smoking, so losing 9lbs is okay with me. I'm not looking for a quick fix, as I know there isn't any. I just want to be fit and healthy, and I will get there! You all have been a big help and inspiration in helping me do this and change. I'm glad I'm doing this with all of you.
Well gotta get moving. We're still cleaning out the boys rooms. We're working on closets today. Then we'll be all done. My bestfriend and her son are flying up here and will be here 2 July so I want everything done. Then me, her and the boys are driving back down to Texas on the 10th with little side roadtrips on the way. It's going to be so fun!!
Okay I'll stop rambling now.
Have a wonderful hump day. And I'll try to check in later.
LETS GO BLUE!!!
Old 06-20-2007, 02:14 PM   #518  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Hey all,

I've been CRAZY busy lately, and will continue to be busy, but I haven't forgotten you all! Hang in there, do the best you can, and let's see if we can all get ourselves down a size by the time the summer's in full swing. We can do it!
Old 06-20-2007, 05:23 PM   #519  

I've been stressed out latly also which probably isn't helping the weight loss. We are renting to own and got a letter that we cannot open and the people who we are renting from will not call me back. Oh but I will here from them next week whem they want their money. The hubby wants to open the letter today cause we are on a leased lot and it is to do with that if we need to do something by a certain date or else....we need to know. My mom is thnking the worst and calls me a dozen times a day with senerios. I know she is just trrying to help but man I aam hav a stress headach. DH is gonna go see them tomorrow @ their house so they cannot avoid him htere so we can get this straightened up.

OK rant done.

Didn't do much exercise today just 1 hour of weights. I have switched the way I do my reps again I am now doing 12-10-10-8 instead of 12-12-12 or 12-10-10 i feel the diference and see the difference in my chest or at least I think I do just like Tina. i do agree it keeps me going.

I started this a couple hours ago.lol and now I am posting it.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:19 AM   #520  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Hello everyone! I hope all is well. I just found out a dear person in my life has passed away. She was 32 and had a husband and 2 young daughters. I knew she was sick, but she never admitted to what she had exactly. When someone passes, especially at their prime in life, it makes you think about your own health. So, my new motivation is to get healthy in the memory of her.

I decided to use my last vacation pass for this week.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:09 AM   #521  
budding cinephile

Morning Ladies!

Well I have one exam out of my way and I'm glad of that! The only thing left to tackle is my finance project and the final I have tonight in that class. I can say that I'm a bit more nervous about this one because with the Accounting final I already do all that stuff at work. But financing I never have touched and I haven't been in that class for over a week. So I'm worried as you can imagine. But enough about that nasty exam. I breezed through the one last night. I even got up to turn it in and said "Pfff please!" like... oooo that was soooo hard *insert sarcastic face here*

Anyway. So I'm eating on plan so far this week and I think if Aunt Flow decides to skip town early (which I'm hoping she does before my bridal shower Saturday) then I might loose this week. I really need to get to 180 cause thats what I told my mom I was shooting for. She's not a very good cheerleader. In fact I usually avoid her.

Well I have some contractors that just walked in so I have to run. BBL!
Old 06-21-2007, 08:37 AM   #522  
consistent

S/C/G: 227.8/216.2/210 challenge goal

Height: 5'7"

Good morning!

It's me, your mostly silent partner. It seems like springtime is even busier for most of us than Christmas was! Between families, work, school, and other activities, we all are doing the right thing in being here, taking care of ourselves.

Remember the power of "no" or "no, thank you!"

So, with all this in mind, I was thinking about why I can meet any educational goal I set...and decided to apply it to my health. I'm taking a core strength (pilates/yoga/dance) two times a week and water aerobics on Saturday morning at the community college, in between bouts of work travel. I LOVE the core class!! I usually do just speed yoga in the morning, and this class is giving me more moves to do then and when I'm on the road. Plus, the community college is cheap. Yay.

That's all for me. I'm going to see if I can do yoga or pilates at the gym, in between class days. It's a great stress reliever and it makes me feel good. More yay!

xo choosie.

PS: Want to know how many calories you burn a day, just by being you? I found a nice basal metabolic rate function at http://health.discovery.com/tools/ca...sal/basal.html

Last edited by choosewell; 06-21-2007 at 08:52 AM.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:33 AM   #523  

Well it is rainy here so I will not be painting my shed. I hate that when you want to do something soo bad but the weather will not comprise. It is dcalling for rain all weekend bu ti m hoping that it will clear this weekend cause it is only a 40% chance.

There is not many people posting anymore where did they all go?
Old 06-21-2007, 10:19 AM   #524  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Oh my gosh, Tera, I'm sorry to hear about your friend!

Chellez, are you okay with me posting my weekly weight today? I know it's early, but the scale was kind to me this morning, and after today, I'm going to be on the go constantly as we prepare to go out of town for the weekend. No way do I want to post whatever I weigh on Monday, hah!
Old 06-21-2007, 10:31 AM   #525  
Red Team Member

Good morning ladies! Well I like Diva did something to my lower back....not sure what just know it hurts! I don't think it's as severe as Diva's though so that is a plus. I can still walk and stuff it just feels sore like a muscle was pulled or something. Anyway I got in another great walk last night and we are going on another one tonight and if I think I can handle it I am going to do my weights. I just got back from taking my youngest to speech and they want me to take him to an ear nose and throat doctor....they are thinking that has a big part in his speech promblem. I just called our ped. so I'm waiting for a call with a referrel. This is all a little frustrating for me. I love my kids to death and it kills me to see one of them struggling. We will get him on the right track though and he is such a little cutie I can't wait to see his personality when he can talk to us and we can fully understand what he is saying....we may wish he couldn't talk so good He is a bit of a character! Anyway today I am going over to my MIL I believe for a swim and visit. Well I should go make the beds and eat some breakfest. Have a wonderful day ladies!