Old 06-14-2007, 11:43 AM   #496  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Good morning ladies! How is everyone been doing this week? I don't know if it's the heat or what but exercise is just not happening for me over here. I have been out in the yard doing yard work but nothing that is working up sweat. I have to get my butt moving over here. Not much going on here though....just trying to stay cool and get my neverending laundry done. Today we may go to my MIL for a swim and then tonight is my sons last baseball game of the season. I am keeping fingers crossed that they pull out a win...I think they have lost the last 4 or 5 games. Other then that though not much shakin over here. This weekend I have my grandfathers surprise
70th birthday party and then Sunday we are going out of the boat for Father's Day. It is supposed to be a hot one this weekend so being near water will be nice. I am hoping that next week I can get on a regular workout schedule and until then at least get in a few walks. I need a kick in the butt I think! Well that is about it for me ladies! Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Mo- You rock girl! Keep up the good work!

Diva- I am so glad your feeling better. I know this can be so overwhelming and frustrating but were here for you and we know you can do this. Keep your head up hun!

Rachel- When I run I feel the same way....I was for doing the couch to 5k last year....I should start that up again! It kept me from getting bored with my workouts! Keep up your good work!

Chellez- How are things going?

Have a good one ladies!
Old 06-14-2007, 12:12 PM   #497  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Took another walk to the grocerie store today to get some more strawberries and bananas(we were out of bananas this morning and the kids were looking for their banana with breakfast) also had to get the cats some food. I picked up some yogurt to go with the strawberries (vanilla yogurt and strawberries are better than ice cream). DD3 asked for kiwis and of course I could not say no (I think they are learning that if they ask for fruit mom says yes but if they ask for cookies mom says no....they have been asking for extra fruit lately ). I hope Saturday to get to walk accross town to the used book store about 1 1/2 -2 hours there then stop off at the park on the way back for the kids to play and have a picnic lunch. we may also walk back home through our other park and fgeed the ducks and check out the botanical gardens. Now that I have plans it will probably rain it always happens when we try to make plans to go to the park

I will probably not have a loss this week cause I am still fighting to get back on plan. I hope next week to get down again.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:05 PM   #498  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Yeah the board Gods decided to let me post. Am I the only one who has problems with posting? I always get a gateway timed out and then get booted off line with this site.
Anyway, how's everyones thursday going? I'm doing good I mowed this morning and will go for a walk this evening. Oh, there was a snapping turtle at the corner of my yard, she was in a trance and I guess about to lay eggs as she had dug a hole. By the time I got done mowing the backyard and came back to the front she was gone and no eggs. I hope she went back into the woods. The garbage pickup came by and I'm hoping they didn't pick her up.

Mo~ Those are FANTASTIC results!!! I've been thinking about going back to Curves after summer vacation.

Rachel~ WTG on your half marathon!!!

Diva~ after reading a couple of your posts, you might be exercising too much for the amount of calories you take in. I mean, your body might be holding onto everything to repair itself from your workouts. But I just wanted to say hang in there and don't give up. That's what I'm doing, I have a heck of a time with that ol' metal monster!!

Jen~ sounds like a good plan for Saturday!! Sending that it doesn't rain!!

Saturday me and dh are have a date day. He got us pit passes to the NASCAR truck races. I'm excited!! The boys are staying with my SIL for the day.

Tina~ have fun at your MIL's and sending out for your son's team to win.

Well I better go check on my boys. They're downstairs cleaning the playroom

Have a nice evening and hopefully the board Gods will let me post tomorrow.

Old 06-14-2007, 10:20 PM   #499  
consistent

S/C/G: 227.8/216.2/210 challenge goal

Height: 5'7"

Helllooooo!

I see we rocked this week, very good!

I've really had a good week. I switched from my beloved pedometer to a running watch thingie and it keeps me moving toward my hours of exer. Now instead of steps I watch time, time in different heart rate zones, and CALORIES burned! Yay.

In between work trips last week I started yoga/pilates ("core") class Mon-Wed and on Sat I am doing water aerobics at the community college. I decided I'm so successful when I take classes, why not try actual exer classes. Seems to be working for me, we'll see how it goes. One thing I'm good at is being a student!

Windycitychick, where do you get that Bazoomba Bra and which model is it? I'm hoping you get it on-line, so I can get one, too.

I was sorry to see we lost candle last week. Doggone it. She had done really well last time around. Well, the good news is we'll prob be doing this again.

Hey, MO!!! Wow. What great figures and what a great new figure you've got going on!

Going to clean my office now...de-cluttering really inspires the rest of my life, even weight loss and healthy choices.

Happy Friday!
choosie.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:40 PM   #500  

S/C/G: 275/137/140

Height: 5'7"

Hi Choosewell, just google Enell, and you'll find a number of places that sell this amazing bra, it is most definitely available online. The sizing is different, it runs from 0 to 8, I think, so you need to look carefully at the measurement chart.

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Old 06-15-2007, 09:16 AM   #501  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Hello all! I know I'm not much of a poster, and I hate the fact I don't post much. I tried to get on this week, but life wouldn't let me. I had to go to the doctors a few times this week and eventually had to get a cyst removed. I'm ok though. But I did gain weight and I feel bad since last week I did such a great job.

I hope everyone has a great Friday!
Old 06-15-2007, 10:50 AM   #502  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

No workoing out for me today, unless things get better. I think I over did it yesterday and hurt my back some how. It keep me up most of the night. It hurts from my lower back, all the way up my spine and into my neck.

I'm just gonna take it easy today and maybe play the Sims, lol.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:45 AM   #503  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

sorry ladies.... I have to take a freebie week this week! I did so horrible this weigh in!
Old 06-17-2007, 02:00 PM   #504  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

It's all right chellez. No need to apologize, you already do so much for our team anyway.
Old 06-17-2007, 10:20 PM   #505  
budding cinephile

I really need to kick Daniel in the butt and have him help on groceries! I was eating lots of fast food last week and I gained 2.6 lbs back! So I marched myself down to Wal Mart and bought about 12 smart ones and a big ol bag of salad... I'm determined to get in my wedding dress!
Old 06-18-2007, 08:43 AM   #506  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

I had a busy weekend we walked about 26 km on saturday. We went to a couple used bookstores (one was on the other side of the river if would of walked about another 20-30 mins we would have walked from city limits to city mits as I live just withion the limits). Then we walked backed up town and went to winners I got a dress for our family pics. Yesterday we blew up their pool and hooked up the sprinkler and spent the day outside with the kids. we had a water fight. and drained the pool so we had to refill it a couple of times. I am going to podt my weigh in and exercise but I didn't keep track of water intake. Sorry.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:00 AM   #507  
budding cinephile

Morning Ladies! Wake up! It's a new week!

So we just finished up Week 8 and now we are moving on to the final three weeks of the challenge. I really had a wake up call this morning as I started to really think about fitting into my wedding dress. I have only 2 months left and I need to be more in shape than I am now. I'm hoping I can at least get to 175 but I think that may be stretching it. Either way I'm damn sure going to try!

I got up this morning and packed my lunch for the first time in 2 weeks. I'm still not a good morning person, but I think I'll have to wake up early to exercise if I ever want to get it done. This week is finals week and I still have to study. I'm lucky enough I have tonight and tomorrow night off that I can finish up my invitations and mail them out then study and finish my projects.

I was looking over the chart and there's still some people that haven't weighed in. Here they are:
  • blackcherry
  • bopis21
  • diva
  • hdsgrl
  • kimphin
  • lottalisa
  • sassykay
  • stillovecartoons
  • tina30
  • wrong way

Make sure you weigh in ladies.... some of you don't have freebies left!
Old 06-18-2007, 11:01 AM   #508  
Michelle on LAWL

Height: 5'0"

i am off to go weigh in soon... i will post my weight,...no worries
Old 06-18-2007, 11:51 AM   #509  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Good morning ladies! How was everyones weekend? Mine was really nice....Saturday we went to my grandpa's 70th birthday party. It was so nice to visit with all my family and celebrate my grandpa! I am so blessed to still have both sets of my grandparents alive and also I have my great-grandmother who will be celebrating her 83rd birthday July 4th! I want to take care of my body so I can see my great-grandchildren....how cool is that! She not only has great-grandchildren she has my children who are her great-great-grandchildren! I love that my kids are old enough to remember all of them also. Anyway we had that party and then yesterday for Father's Day we went out on the boat and then over to my MIL's to swim and have dinner! It was a hot weekend but a really nice one! Today is supposed to be hot so I am using the excuse to keep the kids in this afternoon so I can get some dang housework done...of course after the weekend there is loads of laundry to be done and also I need to pick up a bit. It seems like in the summer the weekends are spent out so often that on Monday it's like "hello house needs picking up big time"! Anyway that is my plan for today and I am hoping my SIL and I will get out for a walk tonight! I need to get my rear in gear for this vaction coming up! That is about it for me ladies! Hope you all have a fantastic Monday!

Chellez- went and posted my weight this morning! Hey that is what the freebies are for so don't fret! Sounds like your already back in the swing of it and this week will be good for you!

Jen- Sounds like you had a nice weekend outdoors! Your the exercise queen on this team I think! Keep it up girl!

Veggielady- Glad you got your cyst taken care of and everything is okay!

Everyone else keep up the good work!
Old 06-18-2007, 12:06 PM   #510  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

I'm gonna use a Freebie week too Chell. I gained a little back too. I hurt myself working out Thursday, not exactly sure what I did, but I woke up Friday morning and my back from the lower, up the spine and into my neck was KILLING me. I have barely been able to move all weekend. The BF was rubbing that heating lotion on my lower back yesterday and say's it's bruised. I didn't really do anything out of the ordinary. I DID do 70 crunches, maybe that was it? Maybe my form was bad doing push-ups? I have NO idea what I did. I feels somewhat better today, but still hurts and mobility is limited. I guess I need to be extra strict on my food intake. I did gain some over the weekend, so.... Good news is, we were low on cash, so NO junk food was bought at the Store this week. IF it's not here, I can't eat it, LOL!

Also, the Fruit and Yogurt Special-K is excellent!

BTW, are we doing another challeng after this one?