Old 11-13-2011, 10:08 PM   #256  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

Thanks everyone. He has come home, but still not admitting or apologizing and so I have moved to the spare room. I had pizza for dinner (comfort food), so tomorrow the scale won't be friendly.
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 10:47 PM   #257  

S/C/G: 208/199/128

Amber - wecome!!

Fitgirlygirl - Thinking about you and hoping your situation gets better soon. I agree with your exercise philosophy and I only do what I can do, try to stay movin on the parts I can't do and hope someday I can do those parts too. Sorry about he issues with your DH and hope they work out like you want them to.

love2b150 - all weeked I managed to stay OP until tonight, had some movie popcorn, because took kids to cinema and could not resist. it's my favorite snack!

Rainbow - I find myself same as you not so hungry on the weekends, but try to force myself to eat every few hours to stay OP. Good job on the weigh it

AKA - I was trying to keep it from my husband until he comes home from a business trip friday (he's been gone 3 weeks), but I couldn't I was too excited. You have great running goals. I hope to do that too as I have done it before and it was very helpful in the weight loss and the smaller clothing department. Also since you are so aware of he eating, exercising and PMS issues I am certain you will have a handle on it soon.

Diana - Such a gret planner. I want to be that attentive when hit maintenance. I have lost my ideal weight 3 times and it is getting old to do it over and over!

Starbrite - Great Job! That is what it takes, getting back to business before it gets toobad.

Vixsin -good job, it helps t catche the slide and reverse it. Glad you did well today.

Angie - It is so hard to get back OP when we mess up, so great jo doing so.

As for me I just have one word...

ONEDERLAND
Yes! I hit it today and did a little victory dance like this !
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:20 PM   #258  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Roxy, praying things with hubby turn around Glad he's home

Amanda Love the new avatar, I believe you are stronger than you think. I have no clue as to how to control my eating. I am doing a really really bad job at it currently. I have truly lost focus. I tend to do better during the week so I'll try again tomorrow. What are your meals like? If you give a sample of a couple of days eats, I'm sure someone here will help you tweak it to stay full longer

Amber to the thread and good job on your losses so far

Kukkie hope your headache doesn't turn into a migraine and goes away so that you can rest

Angie we have really got to figure out something. Coondocks and Vixsin would hit the treadmill hard and I did my best to catch up and never did but I sure tried. I'm attempt my incline of 4 and speed of 3.5 for 30 minutes tomorrow and see how I can do. If I have to lower it I will. Right now my plan is to eat/drink a protein shake/smoothie for breakfast mixed with my Greek yogurt and either pumpkin or peaches. Lunch a turkey wrap (crainjo How do you make it? What do you put on yours?) and another protein smoothie/shake. and see how that goes, snack maybe a fiber one brownie and grapes. Glad you had a good day , mine is coming

here are my results of my totally out of control day today
calories 1898, carbs 225, protein 76, sodium 3513

Thanks Diana I've got to get it together. I want to feel what you and Roxy and Sam and everyone else that is feeling good in their skin feels. I was so close last year

Way to GO Vixsin

Lori, Congratulations on making it to ONEderland, YOU GO GIRL glad the bulk of weekend was OP, that is a great thing. Hopefully the popcorn doesn't do too much damage and if it does, FLUSH IT OUT

crainjo How do you make it? What do you put on yours? just in case you didn't read my post to Angie

Have a good nights rest everyone
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:37 AM   #259  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

Hey
Think some people here could use one of those. Fitgirly - I hear you- some of my depression has been related to similar problems. Stay strong, you did a great thing getting healthy.
As for me - down 1lb of the random gain. So it is water after all, but related to PMS I guess.
Have a good monday
starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:46 AM   #260  

S/C/G: 289/220/189

Height: 6'1"

10/1: 215
11/1: 209
11/2: 207.8
11/3: 206.8
11/4: ???
11/5: ???
11/6: ???
11/7: 205.0
11/8: 204.6
11/9: 203.2
11/10: 202.2
11/11: 202.2
11/12: 201.2
11/13: 203.0
11/14: 203.0

I think the sodium monster has had me the past couple of days. But that is my typical weekend. Now to the week, where I can make some progress. Hoping for a whoosh!

Rennie I bought these turkey wraps pre made from a grocery store deli.

Last edited by crainjo; 11-14-2011 at 06:47 AM.
crainjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:57 AM   #261  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Let's make it a great week!

Calories for yesterday: 1265 +

Weigh In: 146.2

Down: .4

Rennie I hope you have a great day!

LoriAS Congrats on Onederland!

Star Great job on the pound!

FitGirlyGirl

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-14-2011 at 06:59 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:26 AM   #262  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

I think I need a new scale... or at least some new batteries first. It's flirting numbers with me today, the most consistent being 196.8 which would put me 1.4 lbs down from my last WI on Saturday. It's not inconceivable, but I like to have consistent numbers on the scale, not 3 lb fluctuations that involve stepping on about 10 times to see what might be the number of the day. Oh boy... The headache isn't as bad, but it's definitely still lingering. It's the pressure in the air, and the changing weather, but I can't control mother nature.
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:43 AM   #263  

I did not get in the full 10 miles I wanted to run this weekend. I had sore hamstrings from the wood loading/stacking from Friday. So I only ran 8 miles on Saturday, no walking. I am still proud, that is one mile farther than last week. I ran a slower pace this time also, as I did not want to push the hamstrings. Ran a 10 minute mile pace the whole way.

Rennie When I do make turkey wraps, I get the smaller flour tortillas, and put on a little low fat whipped cream cheese, deli turkey and some lettuce.

Last edited by crainjo; 11-14-2011 at 08:44 AM.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:59 AM   #264  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crainjo View Post
When I do make turkey wraps, I get the smaller flour tortillas, and put on a little low fat whipped cream cheese, deli turkey and some lettuce.
I have never thought of that!!!! O....M....G!!! Yep, gonna be making THOSE this week!!!!

I'm up .6 to 196.6 this morning and I am NOT going to let it get me down!! Nope, nope, nope!!! I had a great day yesterday and I am focused on that! All of my food is packed and I've already logged it all into MFP. I've got my clothes for the gym after work. I am in this to win this!! TOM is still not here yet. I can't wait until he's gone!

Rox: Thinking about you today.

Kukkie: Hi girlie!! Sorry your scale is being annoying!

Diana: Morning!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:37 AM   #265  

Vixin Yep they are pretty good. You can even get some of the "flavored" cream cheeses, like french onion, also. But I kind of like the plain whipped cream cheese. When I make a wrap (breakfast or lunch)whipped cream cheese and tortilla is always the base. Breakfast add eggs (scrambled or basted) and salsa and sometimes a little chopped up sausage patty. For lunch just add any other deli meat and lettuce or any veg you want. I am big on having peperoncini peppers on salads and sandwiches lately. Gonna have to try to add them to a wrap.

Last edited by crainjo; 11-14-2011 at 10:40 AM.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:27 AM   #266  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Well got up to a 1.4lb gain, weighing in at 184 even. I have had my smoothie and I just ate a rice cake. If I stick to plan I should be good will my weigh in tomorrow. After I finish up here I'm going to hit the treadmill for at least 20 minutes pushing for 30 we shall see

Sam good job on the pound down and I hope you were talking about the hug (people here in need) I'll take a few, and here's one for you

crainjo, sodium is a monster but you got this. Oh Ok, thanks ... I am gonna do a slice of turkey, 1 cup shredded lettuce (iceberg is all I have) a tbsp of real bacon bits, a half slice 2% American, a little olive oil mayo, and some dijon mustard on half of a Flatout light original flatbread. I am so trying to be good Great job on your running

Diana good job on .4 down, and thank you , I am hoping so also

Kukkie hope the batteries help the scale and hoping the headache goes away

Vixsin sounds like a great day ahead I logged all of my food for the day also, now I have to stick to it

My calories for the day are at 1240 with 210 left over.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #267  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Nice job, Rennie! We can do this!!

crainjo: Thanks for the ideas. I can't wait to make a wrap. I don't have enough calories for supper tonight, but possibly tomorrow. I also like to use hummus as my "mayo" on a wrap.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:50 AM   #268  

I have never had hummus before. I might have to try that.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:53 AM   #269  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Roxy - sorry to hear what's going on with you and your hubby. Trust issues are hard, and from the bf's point of view? My apologies don't make things better, I'm the snooping one, actions speak louder than words. You are strong enough to make it though this, and you've got all of us to help you when you need it!

I've been off work for 4 days, a weird long weekend, and I've had a headache almost every single day So sucky I also haven't been on plan since I got home, I have decent days, but never great days. After uploading my San Francisco Pictures to facebook, I kind of got a big reality check, and I was the big part! I need to stop thinking, and start doing. I worry I'm not ready, because why else haven't I accomplished this yet. Anyways, that's whats going on in my brain! I will be back in a little bit for a WI!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:54 AM   #270  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

Oh yeah Love2be- hugs were for you guys
starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote