Old 11-06-2011, 03:17 AM   #121  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Thanks for the support Rennie and Swimgirl.
I need to do some serious personals, and get back on this thing HARD and HEAVY.
aka8941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:37 AM   #122  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

Hi
Just wanted to check in and say hello. I haven't disappeared just been trying to keep going and carry on ! I have been focussing on maintaining - even though ideally I still want the last 7lbs off (remember the battle I had with myself over this? ) I am trying to be realistic. So, I have stayed the same, give or take a pound, for the last three months. This pleases me, and proves that the plan I made for myself is working. I have tried several different foods, and have not been scared to eat random things when offered, but it is always measured and carefully chosen. It gives me hope that I can continue to maintain this weight.
Never say never though, and I am keeping a constant eye on things. I know I'm an addict, a food addict, and will need to check myself forever.
I still love reading everyones posts, and am so proud of you all.
Gale -
Take care, I haven't forgotten you all
Sam x

Last edited by starbrite; 11-06-2011 at 04:38 AM.
starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:05 AM   #123  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

We ate dinner (my heaviest) meal really late last night. I expected a gain from eating so late and got it. At least I know where it's from and what to expect. Also, Saturday is my higher calorie day. I ate a little more than I normally do. I had a turkey wrap (higher calorie) out for lunch vs. eating my regular sandwich (lower calorie) at home

Calories for yesterday: 1915 +

Weigh In: 145.8

Up .8

Starbrite It's good to see you. Sounds like everything is going well for you. Keep up the great work.
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:28 AM   #124  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

I got back from Montreal on Friday...was afraid to weigh in, it was 205 yesterday, and 207.6 today! OMG...205 wasn't bad for coming home from a trip, since I was at 202 when I left, but 2.6 gain since yesterday -- ouch. I earned it though, ate pizza Friday night, Saturday at lunch, and went to a friend's for dinner last night; she made Tyler Florences Ultimate Mac N'Cheese and chocolate cake. Uh huh....bad bad stuff. Today started off pretty bad too...peanut butter on toast. So, I've pulled some pork tenderloin out of the freezer for dinner and I have a WW frozen entree set for lunch. Time to turn this ship around!

I hope everyone had a great week I missed you guys!
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:45 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

'Morning all! Did you remember to change your clocks??? Weighed in at 198.3 this morning, which is actually down 0.2 since my last weigh in just before we got the news. Soo anything that I saw over the 200s must have just been water and sodium as predicted. I'm okay with this. Pretty sure I've got this on track today and trying to figure out the rest of the week now as well. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!
Kukkie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:32 AM   #126  

S/C/G: 374/ticker/size 12

Height: 5'8"

I have been in the same pound for the last week. At least I stop gaining! I'm revamping my plan a bit. I am still doing the 3 meals a day, 0 food in between, 1 day at a time but I am going to make breakfast and lunch big meals and dinner smaller. That's the plan. Plus I need to get back to regular exercise but I tire out so easily since surgery. I did some deep cleaning yesterday and today I am so tired.
oneLess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:22 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 208/199/128

202 again this morning. Have to say that I didn't expect a loss as it is harder to be exceptionaly good OP at home with 4 children. But I did not have anything I shoud not have, I just did not have enough veggies/calories. Drank my water and had a little caffeine, which I did not have all last week. Hoping for good news tomorrow. Anxious for ONEderland!
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:19 PM   #128  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

I forgot to check in yesterday! Yesterday I was up .4 to 154.8, I was expecting more since I ate at Olive Garden the night before. Today I am down .6 to 154.2. I'm considering a celebratory Red Lobster meal for dinner tonight (I was baptized today), so may be up again tomorrow.

Rennie - I used to be a Dew fanatic before deciding to get healthy, now I only have diet and less than once per week

Aimee - I'm getting used to it, it's at least more rhythmic than the snoring was

Vixsin - I'm so glad things are back to normal for you. Congrats on the new gym membership.

Lori - Welcome!
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:15 PM   #129  
Trying to live below 200

Angie Hi and Welcome back!

Kukkie Great job on the .2.

Oneless Don't push yourself too hard. It takes time for the body to recover from surgery.

LariAS Onederland here you come!

Fitgirlygirl Congratulations on your Baptism. Did you go to Red Lobster?
Old 11-06-2011, 09:41 PM   #130  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Aimee people are funny ... how can you say you're jealous of something and not know why (smh). Congrats your brother. I have an issue with going to the bathroom and it has always been an issue. My Mom told me to take some thing with a purple label for a week and it should regulate me, it backed me up . She and her husband swear by it. I guess my system is just really messed up. I still have to find my hook to stay on the right track. I am up a pound from Friday 180.4 yesterday and today. and what you said --->I have to be well organized to make sure I continue to see losses!

Thanks Diana on my numbers for Friday. I was up a pound yesterday to 180.4 and same weigh in today. I am hoping that I can lose a little more during the week since I do better Monday-Friday Still reading so I hope to see Angie's check in also. Diana .8 isn't bad, you'll have it gone in no time

Angie miss you Chickie YAY Angie, you're back. We will turn these ships around.

Vixsin, I always love your check-ins. I'm glad you are able to go to the gym. You deserve to have what you desire and it is great thing to want to be healthy for you and Maxwell. So glad that door opened up for you. Hope there was some "eye candy" there for ya too

LoriAS, looks like you've got a plan, Work it, You are doing it, use all that you have. Love the picture of the children. I took one like that of my 5 in 2007. I call it my love flower with my five petals . ONEderland will be here before you know it. How old are your children. Mine are 18, 14, 12, 10 and 7, Two girls on the end and Three boys in the middle.

Amanda, I always say do personals when you can. Mid terms and life you're busy

Sam good to see you and Congratulations on maintenance, You are doing great.

LOL Kukkie, I changed all of the clocks before bed, no problem, well done but set my alarm for an hour late. Not sure why I should have gotten up at 6:45 not 7:45 and it didn't click in my head until I was looking for my keys that church had started 23 minutes before. (smh) So I went to the next service , what a ditz Good job on the .2 down

oneLess, don't over do it, all of that will be there, when you are 100% I know it's hard, but you don't want to over exert yourself. Hope you got to rest and relax some today

Roxy Congrats on your baptism, rejoice! enjoy your celebration meal. I have never been a fan of Mountain Dew, I'll take a swallow of my husbands if I feel a need to burp . Takes me a long time to drink any soda. When we go to restaurants I take a flavor packet. Two 20oz glasses of water with one flavor packet - free

Ona where are you????

Well I've got to once again get it together. I have been so snacky it's not funny. I've got to snap myself back together before I end up being a complete failure. Didn't count calories at all this weekend.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:02 PM   #131  

Oh dear - I suppose I should start this again, eh? lol It's been a while since I posted - been horribly discouraged lately because my weight, without any influence from my unchanged diet, has gone all over the place (and blood work has come back all normal). On Wednesday last week I was 269.2 lbs. Today I am 262.4 pounds and for the past 2 weeks I've been everywhere from 256 to 269.

But, I'm going to see a nutritionist in January (saw her in her "Nutrition for a Healthy Weight" class yesterday) and hopefully we'll get things on track.

So:

November 6: 262.4
Rainbowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:55 PM   #132  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Rainbow welcome back and good job on the loss since last week.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:29 PM   #133  

Thanks love2b150. I've been kind of floating around, but it's good to be back more permanently (hopefully).
Rainbowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:49 AM   #134  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning! I hope you have a great week!

I had another gain. Maybe it's because I ate too late on Saturday, I had some extra sodium (turkey wrap), I woke up at 4 am and then at 5 am this morning (adjusting to time change?). Who knows what it's from. When I woke this morning I knew I would be up because of how my fingers felt.

Calories for yesterday: 1415 +

Weigh In: 146.4

Up: .8

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-07-2011 at 06:50 AM.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:59 AM   #135  

S/C/G: 208/199/128

Morning! I hope to get better at personals as I get to know everyone.

Roxy - congratulations on your baptism, you have a lot to celebrate!

LTB150 - I have to be organized too as I am sure you well know. I think that is what has helped me this time. I plan my meals during the day at work an.d Monday through Friday , and 19 monnths. As you can see only one sil. They keep m3e busy as I'm sure yours do you. I need to make another picture like that one, because that one is about a year old. I know what you mean about getting snacky and getting off track. Right now I'm just telling myself to take it one choice at a time. I just need to make the right decision right now. Then I will worry about the next one.

Speaking of right decisions. We had a carry in at church last night. I'm sure I am up a pound because of it. I made the best low carb choices available, since I didn't have time to prepare anyt ing low carb. I brought a bowl of fresh strawberries and had the BBQ Pork with no bread and brocolli salad. I'm certain they both had sugar in thm, which may be the reason for my 1 lb gain this am.

Good luck to everyone today staying OP and making th right decision one choice at a time!
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote