Old 04-12-2008, 06:51 PM   #256  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Good evening ladies~ Just stopping in to say hello to ya all It is a total crap weather day here. Rainy, gloomy, windy...you get the picture Tonight my girlfriend and I are going out to meet some old friends. This morning Kev and I went to the gym and got a good workout in. I wanna go tomorrow for a cardio workout. Today was mostly upper/lower body weights with a little cardio. Today is day 13 OP for me. Feeling good and I'm rocking my size 5 jeans tonight!YAY! I thought I'd give them a try to see how they looked and they went on and look good! I notice that when I workout and eat well that even if the scale isn't moving as fast as I'd like that my clothes fit better. I think the weather is supposed to be pretty much the same here tomorrow. YUCK! I'm ready for sunny skies and flip flops I hope your all having a wonderful weekend....hopefully your weather is nicer
Old 04-12-2008, 06:57 PM   #257  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Dee--We must be about the same height, I am 5'5" I want to be under 200 when I go back to Ohio to see my family the first week of July, so my goal is 195 by the fourth. I can't wait to see my mom, the last time I was up there was because she had a heart attack and was in hospital, so this time will be all pleasure and i want her to see the difference in me.

Thanks to everyone for responses on your goal weights. I think I'm going to focus on one goal at a time right now and evaluate as I reach each one as to whether I need to keep going or not. Right now my eyes are on being under 200, and that seems so impossible, yet I am so close, still doesn't feel real that I can be close to that.

My exercise so far today was a bunch of back-breaking yard work, but the big project is done and I do plan on doing a DVD or something tonight.

Selina--keep reporting on your stair climbing, your enthusiasm is catching on with me
Old 04-12-2008, 07:00 PM   #258  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina30 View Post
Feeling good and I'm rocking my size 5 jeans tonight!YAY! I thought I'd give them a try to see how they looked and they went on and look good!
Wow, size 5! You go girl, betcha look hot Enjoy yourself, but remember you still want those jeans to fit in the morning.
Old 04-12-2008, 07:00 PM   #259  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Hi Everone. Just a quick check in for me. Not much is new here. Like Tina said, weather is pretty sucky in beautiful Illinois right now. Rain, snow, wind. But it will get better. As for how I picked my goal weight, I really didn't. I just kind of, sort of said I'm going to lose 40 pounds and see how I feel then. It's a struggle but I'm chipping away at it day by day. DBF and I are getting married later this year and right now my only goal is to look smokin' hot!! I'm doing pretty well with staying OP right now. Getting my exercise in daily. Hopefully that will help me with this challenge. Hope everyone's troubles are less tomorrow. I'll keep you all in my prayers. Better run for now. I'll check back in tomorrow. Have a good night all.

Last edited by chiquita623; 04-12-2008 at 07:02 PM.
Old 04-12-2008, 07:20 PM   #260  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquita623 View Post
Hi Everone. Just a quick check in for me. Not much is new here. Like Tina said, weather is pretty sucky in beautiful Illinois right now. Rain, snow, wind. But it will get better. As for how I picked my goal weight, I really didn't. I just kind of, sort of said I'm going to lose 40 pounds and see how I feel then. It's a struggle but I'm chipping away at it day by day. DBF and I are getting married later this year and right now my only goal is to look smokin' hot!! I'm doing pretty well with staying OP right now. Getting my exercise in daily. Hopefully that will help me with this challenge. Hope everyone's troubles are less tomorrow. I'll keep you all in my prayers. Better run for now. I'll check back in tomorrow. Have a good night all.
I will be in Lincoln Monday night! Hoping things look better there weatherwise for Tuesday. If not, we will have three little kids and two mamas in a little apartment getting on each other's nerves.
Old 04-12-2008, 07:24 PM   #261  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

I think by Tuesday it's supposed to be sunny and in the 60's. But you know how that goes, changes minute to minute.
Old 04-12-2008, 07:54 PM   #262  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Talking

You guy have to read THIS THREAD. It totally cracked me up!
Old 04-12-2008, 08:02 PM   #263  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Hi all - finally found the new thread (I haven't been exploring 3FC lately and just posting in my subscriptions).

Sounds like most folk are doing well while waiting for BL to begin

I did my 3FC 5K indoors today since MI has the same ugly weather many of you are getting. The saying is April showers - and I don't think they meant snow showers

I knocked a few things off my shopping list today. Finally found frames for the pictures DS sent for Christmas. Found 2 body shapers (this loose skin needs to be tucked in a bit) online at One Hanes Place (they are having a Bali sale). And, in preparation for the new BL, I ordered 5 new workout DVDs. That should get me motivated to start out right with my exercise

Hope you all have a POP weekend!
Old 04-12-2008, 09:14 PM   #264  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Diva--That thread had me laughing so hard I could barely breathe. I'm having gas problems right now bc I'm changing the way I eat. BF is complaining. I'm like whatever you know you love my stinky ....!

I'm thinking I am always lacking when it comes to exercise. I will use the challenge as an opportunity to kick into high gear. I bought 8 Jillian dvds and have not used any of them. That is just so sad.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:39 PM   #265  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Girlfriend, I have like 5 Jillian DVD's and OMG, they are ALL so hard! I can't keep up with her, and I think I am kick a$$ in the GYM, LOL! Maybe I'll pull some out on my workout @ home day's and give her a try again.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:41 PM   #266  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

OK, this 50 something BL is a DVD workout addict. I like the "WATP", "Dancing Off the Inches", "Zumba", and "10 Minute Solution" DVDs. They are fun, a good workout, and get my heart rate in my target zone. I highly recommend all of them for a "no excuses - I can do this any time, any place" workout
Old 04-12-2008, 11:59 PM   #267  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas View Post
Hi
All this talk about new underwear. Anybody around here go bare?
Bare as in "hair" or bare as in "commando"?! You all know how I feel about hair down there (at least those of you on the Blue team do!) - upkeep is a b*$#@ though ... the only time I go commando is when I know they are coming off real soon anyways!
Old 04-13-2008, 07:58 AM   #268  
Accepting who she is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nori71 View Post
Bare as in "hair" or bare as in "commando"?! You all know how I feel about hair down there (at least those of you on the Blue team do!) - upkeep is a b*$#@ though ... the only time I go commando is when I know they are coming off real soon anyways!
Do you Brazilian wax or shave? How did I miss this conversation?
Old 04-13-2008, 09:50 AM   #269  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

You participated in the conversation too, Anna - because I know what you do! Never done a brazilian... Since I cannot always commit to the upkeep that being totally bare takes, I do a variety of things. I love Veet Sweet Almond Creme hair remover and then try to shave to keep it that way...don't always manage to though...so also use my Panasonic bikini shaper/trimmer to get it real low again and then start the whole process over again. The things we talk about...
Old 04-13-2008, 10:26 AM   #270  
Accepting who she is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nori71 View Post
You participated in the conversation too, Anna - because I know what you do!
OK, finally willing to admit that I may have an over-focused-on-one-subject mind right now. Planning to meditate today and try to get my head back.