3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   All TBL Teams & Newbies Chat. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/139265-all-tbl-teams-newbies-chat.html)

Diva 04-08-2008 09:21 AM

All TBL Teams & Newbies Chat.

Hey everyone! We did this last time so that we could all keep in touch in between challenges, so I thought maybe we could do it again??? I know I'd like to get the newbies chatting with us and also get to know (if I don't already) members from ALL teams. I totally need the accountability! We have 3 weeks to get through until the next challenge kicks off. ...sigh.... Who's with me????

Diva 04-08-2008 09:28 AM

3FC 5K THIS weekend!

If anyone is interested in joining The 3FC's 5k this weekend Click Here!

Hun.e.B 04-08-2008 09:43 AM

I'm with ya...well as much as I can be anyway!! Hopefully we'll get a whole lotta healing going on in the next few weeks before the next challenge and I can come back swinging...ready to take out some bluezers and blacksters!

Go Red team!! :cheer:

chellez 04-08-2008 09:46 AM

:lol: Keep dreaming on taking me out Hula Hoop Queen! *cracks whip* :devil:

Hun.e.B 04-08-2008 09:50 AM

oh its no dream my friend that will be a reality! Prepare yourself, it'll hurt less! LOL!

sxulcmnky 04-08-2008 09:50 AM

i'm in.... so should this be our accountibility thread instead of my making a different one as discussed in our Black Team Thread?

dixied 04-08-2008 09:51 AM

She likes the pain.

I'm thinking of hiding my scales until we need to give Chellez our starting weights.

chellez 04-08-2008 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sxulcmnky (Post 2139480)
i'm in.... so should this be our accountibility thread instead of my making a different one as discussed in our Black Team Thread?

The WMB chat threads are going to stay open until the 26th so you can post in either place.

I'm thinking this chat thread is gonna be fun :D

Hun.e.B 04-08-2008 09:54 AM

I forgot she does like it rough! PERV!!

Sally...I think we only need one thread in the interim. This way we get to know each other before the battle begins anew!

chellez 04-08-2008 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hun.e.B (Post 2139477)
oh its no dream my friend that will be a reality! Prepare yourself, it'll hurt less! LOL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dixiedieter
She likes the pain.

Dee knows me all too well...

Don't be thinking it won't hurt for you too little :queen:! http://forums.guildofgreeters.com/st...fault/whip.gifhttp://fc03.deviantart.com/fs12/i/20...istressWit.gif

Hun.e.B 04-08-2008 10:00 AM

yeah but I'm tough and can take it!;)

Diva 04-08-2008 10:08 AM

Y'all so crazy! LOL! Better watch out Michelle, Mel is a tough cookie! ;)

I am already in the habit of weighing in on Monday's now, so I'm going to keep doing it and posting it right here for all you chickies to see. :D I have 10 lbs to lose by May 10th!

I was about to do my BL2 Workout but it's confusing and I am not good with the remote, so I'll deal with that later, lol! I was getting ready to do the WATP's and lift weight's and I got all dizzy, so I decided to eat instead.....I gotta wait now for an hour or so before I can exercise. That'll learn me! I forgot to eat breakfast wth? LOL!

sxulcmnky 04-08-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chellez (Post 2139489)
The WMB chat threads are going to stay open until the 26th so you can post in either place.

I'm thinking this chat thread is gonna be fun :D

that's when the new one starts right?

and i agree... this one will be fun

Tina30 04-08-2008 10:44 AM

Oh boy this group is wound up already and it's only 9:30 in the morning here...I better get on the ball:) I like the idea of combining the threads until the next challenge starts...like Roni said great way to get the newbies involved and get to know new people. I may follow Dee also and not weigh-in until the next challenge starts...if I can hold out that long. I'm a bit scale obsessed...something I really need to work on. Anyway today is like day 9 of being OP for me, so moving right along again. We bought my grandparents Explorer from them, and they dropped that off last night. Boy is it nice...I knew it would be though with my grandpa taking care of it. He is obsessed about his cars, like to the point of you could eat off the floor mats! It's top of the line, so I'm super excited. My durango has 104,000 miles on it and is starting to act up on me, so this came at the perfect time for us, and at a great "family" deal:) Well not much else going on here...it's rainy and gloomy. I'm going to just chill and read today once the kids head off to school I think. I also am going to do a bootcamp video, or go to the gym not quite sure yet. Anywho that is what I'm up to today...hope you all have a great day!

Congrats to TBL's on all teams:) Ya'll kicked some booty!

tkglenn 04-08-2008 11:12 AM

Hi I'm new to TBL. I'm really really excited about it. I'm alittle confused though. I know we have to post once a week, is this the thread we'll be posting to or is this kind of like a get-to-know-you only thread?