Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-25-2017, 09:26 AM   #301  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

magistra Welcome back!

Last night I had the dreaded stomach pain from the angioedema. This week, I was seriously blowed up like a toad frog! Hopefully things will start improving now. My Dr. mentioned another way to take me meds for the stomach pain. I did as she recommended and it didn't seem as bad this time. But I delayed the meds, thinking maybe that's not what I had going on. I will eventually learn, LOL.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
No weigh in

Have a great day!

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-25-2017 at 09:27 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 12:52 PM   #302  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

magistra nice to see you, fellow L.A. girl!

weekend boater - are you talking about the food, or the wine? or both! LOL come on over!

Hi to everyone! beautiful morning this morning but I know it won't last...should be partially cloudy and won't get much past 66 or so today We are going to Universal City Walk this afternoon to walk around and have lunch at Bucco de Beppo (Italian place). We have a gift card for $50 that we've had for a while, and DH bought a Groupon that gives us an additional 30 I think. I'm going to have to choose wisely from that menu!!!

so far this morning I'm working on a cup of coffee I will have my fiber cereal and almond milk in a bit. Maybe get some study time in before we go. We slept until 9 this morning!

See you all later!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 04:06 PM   #303  

Diana Glad the meds helped your tummy feel better and that it gets resolved in a speedy fashion.

Sychgirl Both!

I just got back a few minutes ago, I had a great visit with my parents. It snowed! lol it stopped now though, it's in the 30's and it might break a bit so if it does later I m ight get to sneak in a walk during that window of opportunity, we'll see. Ok, I better move this bod. Have a great night everyone : )
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 09:14 PM   #304  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

so we went to the Bucca in Pasadena instead of city walk...it was fabulous Chicken rigatoni w/peas and cheese in rosa sauce and chicken breasts breaded topped with prosciutto and a red sauce. OH MY! we brought home a ton of food!

trying to convince myself to go to the gym for some cardio...DH doesn't want to go. I'm trying! ugh...
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 10:07 PM   #305  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

It was a gorgeous day today, a little cloudy but mostly sunny. A perfect day for a walk, but I woke up with a headache so I’m doing yoga this evening instead.

Breakfast: scrambled egg w/cheese, avocado, coffee w/half n’ half
L: raspberry yogurt, nuts, seeds, dried cherries
D: carrots, potato, roast beef

E: yoga

Syckgirl Sounds like a delicious dinner! Leftovers.Yum
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 10:19 PM   #306  
Trying to live below 200

Pang In the thread about the air fryer, I asked: Do you batter and "fry" or do you just put the foods in plain, without batter?
Old 03-25-2017, 10:31 PM   #307  
Trying to live below 200

HI Everyone!

Total Approx 1545 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
coffee w/cream sugar/stevia blend

Lunch (490 calories)
Iced coffee my usual way 50 calories
Grilled chicken club sandwich 440 calories

Dinner (795 calories)

Green beans 75 calories
Amy's mushroom risotto 240 calories
Grilled chicken tenderloins 250 calories
Vanilla Greek yogurt & blueberry parfait 170 calories
DH & I shared a Yasso vanilla ice cream sandwich 60 calories (they are very good) https://www.yasso.com/products/vanilla-sandwiches/

Exercise

TF Greatest Hiits

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-25-2017 at 10:32 PM.
Old 03-26-2017, 07:55 AM   #308  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting)
Nothing for this morning

Calories for yesterday: 1545
No Weigh In

Have a great day!
Old 03-26-2017, 08:41 AM   #309  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Okay - the "treats" to myself must end. Yes, I did lose 1 pound this week, but it's been up and down. I went to buy some hiking boots yesterday and we ended up going out for dinner. So of course this morning I'm up .6 I do want to live a normal life, going out, etc. I did it willingly and acknowledging what it would mean this morning.

The bottom of my foot still hurts from the glass. I'm worried it's not out, but I can't feel anything when I press on it, it now looks like a mosquito bite with a small dot and a little swollen around it. Today is an off exercise day, it would have to be anyway.

My fitbit adds up my weekly calorie burn and all data is collected today. It's a numbers crunching bonanza for the nerd in me! I see how as I'm losing weight my calorie burn is dropping bit by bit each week. I can certainly see how closer t my goal it's going to become way more difficult to lose the weight!
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 11:14 AM   #310  

S/C/G: 255/229/155

Height: 5'9

I fry the French fries in the air fryer.
I bread the blooming onions with egg wash and crumbs.
I think I would like to batter the fish, but I like the fish the way it is.
So I may experiment with it in this summer.

Weigh in week twelve. 232 lbs. no loss for this week. 23lbs so far.
This week I'm not fasting or counting calories.
I'm taking a one week planned break. Most of my uneaten supplies are gone from the cupboards.

Last edited by Pang; 03-26-2017 at 11:15 AM.
Pang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 11:29 AM   #311  
Slim for the Summer!

S/C/G: 164/164/150

Height: 5'5

Smile New member, hoping to lose 15 lbs by summer :)

Good morning, everyone!

I'm new to the site and hoping to receive some support and encouragement. I'd love to help others with the same! I'm a married 31 year-old mother of two little girls, ages 1 and 4. I live in Massachusetts and work weekends as a pediatric nurse. My current weight is about 164 and my goal is 150 by mid-June. My biggest challenge tends to be a lack of motivation and accountability.

Would love to meet some new friends! Thanks so much
JandGmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 12:29 PM   #312  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all . This past week has as usual been pretty non productive as far as weight loss goes. I looked back at my journal and I in withing the same 1lb range now for the past 4 weeks. Some days a little higher some a little lower. I am starting a 4 week exercise program Monday and see if I see an improvement if not in weight loss then in inches.

Diana I have been following you and I so hope you get to feeling better and the pain lessens some

Pang
I looked at the airfryer again and it does not look like it holds much food at one time. How many servings can you do in one batch?

msgooch I know what you mean by the weekly summary on fitbit. Some weeks I look real good others I just shake my head and go what was I thinking?

syckgirlsfv oh that food sounds soo good

weekend I wanted to say your story of zoodles inspired me and I purchased the machine to make them I ate the most delicious stir fry all last week and this week I plan to do the same. It also makes some great onion slices, and today I am going to shoot an eggplant through to add to my veggie mix

If I have missed you than a big shout out I missed a day or so of posting but I did read and catch up
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 02:49 PM   #313  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

Good afternoon chicks

Still waiting on my period, could be stress, or maybe I'm still messed up from quitting the pill. I am so tempted to get back on, my acne has been horrible and the pill was the only thing that seemed to clear it up. Before I do that, since high levels of estrogen cause increased appetite and water retention, I'm going to see a dermatologist.

Thanks everyone for the congrats on my job offers. I am very excited to start in June / July. I go in on Good Friday for my drug screen, physical, etc etc.
And I am going to be a Medical Laboratory Scientist, not a nurse. Pay is probably equal of that of a nurse. I don't have to deal with patients very often, I am in the lab testing all the specimens. I couldn't be a nurse - I don't think I could bring myself to learn how to insert catheters .. touching strangers in those places.... no thank you. Instead, I have to know all of the science behind the testing, most of my classmates already have a bachelor's in Biology, whereas I am doing a 3+1 program (my major was Medical Technology, not biology).
I am just so passionate about my career because it is so highly overlooked. Doctors couldn't make medical decisions without accurate lab results!
Idk. I love it. Gotta test smelly urine and even stool sometimes, but it's worth not having to touch patients on a daily basis (the job that I chose will require me to draw blood here and there but if that's all I have to do, I am okay with that).

On another note - I did somehow lose 2 more pounds. I feel my eating hasn't been the best, but somehow lost 2 lbs!

Todays workout: IM30 Friday Fight Round 1; max out time 7:00

Hope everyone had a great weekend
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 04:02 PM   #314  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

It’s supposed to warm up this week, so I’m excited for that. I’m hoping to get back to tap dancing next month. I had a foot injury in November—damaged a nerve—and had to change all my footwear over the last three months. I gave away most of my high heeled shoes and switched to completely flat and wide width shoes. It was a bit of a challenge to find shoes with no drop that are fashionable and comfortable, but at least by switching my footwear I will be able to avoid surgery and continue dancing and hiking. I had to DIY my tap shoes. They don’t come in flats. Most tap shoes have some kind of a heel, but I think I’ve worked it out now and will be back to tapping next month.

B: scrambled egg w/cheese, avocado slices
L: tuna w/mayo on red pepper
D: TBD

E: walking
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 04:07 PM   #315  
Trying to live below 200

JandGmom Hi and welcome to the check-in.