Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-28-2017, 09:01 PM   #346  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Pang How are you doing today?

Weekend Boater Great job getting your steps in. I worked out with LS, too.

msgooch Great job on the pound!

nancylmrn How do you feel from the workouts? Are you sore?

Total Approx 1490 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
Leslie Sansone Walk Slim 4 Fast Miles

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-28-2017 at 09:01 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 10:22 PM   #347  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening everyone!

I just finished spirlizing some more zucchini and letting it dry. I opened my big mouth at work about our pot luck tomorrow. I said I wonder if I could make mac n cheese with zoodles......well I tried a sauce tonight but it tasted more like Alfredo soooo new dish tomorrow. Zucchini Alfredo!

Thank you Diana for the links, I was looking on line and found so many uses for zoodles. I have even cut up a small head of cabbage, a yellow onion...the possibilities are endless.

Weekend I am not sure if you are counting calories or carbs but made a low carb sauce with cream cheese, heavy cream, water, pharm, and a mixed cheese blend and put over zoodles......can't wait to try more flavors. Of course the zoodles are a bit higher in carbs but they are a veggie and I need my veggies.

sheesh....once a foodie always a foodie
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 10:39 PM   #348  
Work in Progress

Oh btw I enjoy LS too but I am trying out the 4 week program I bought from fitness blender so far so good and YEP I am sore today...Tomorrow is HIIT Cardio and Abs...uggg. I have not looked at Thursdays or Fridays line up
Old 03-29-2017, 01:40 AM   #349  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

I fell asleep at my desk this afternoon and woke up feeling annoyed because I didn't have a dinner plan. I'm trying very hard to do my own cooking and eat out less, but I did a lousy job with the planning this week. I managed to begrudgingly take myself to the store and come back home to cook. It was worth it because I felt really great afterwards.

B: whole wheat bagel, pepper jack cheese, coffee w/half and half
L: huge green salad with rosemary grilled chicken, dressing
D: pineapple teriyaki chicken, white rice, broccoli
D: 3 lemon Oreos (dangerous dessert for me. After eating two cookies, I want to eat the whole bag. Restraint is so hard.)

E: 20 minute walk

Last edited by magistra17; 03-29-2017 at 01:41 AM.
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:55 AM   #350  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!

I'm not sure how I feel about the zoodles - I have had them before and didn't know it. It made things too watery.

I'm taking another day off exercising to make sure I really let this foot recover. It's starting to get better so I think it's either a tendon or muscle that got overworked.

I have hit the 35 lb weight loss! My husband got me a weight to see how heavy it was, I can't believe I was walking around with that much more weight!
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 08:39 AM   #351  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

The angioedema is hanging on. I may as well talk about something. A really good friend of mine has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. A Deacon at church just got a cancer diagnosis, a couple more friends of ours are also dealing with cancer now. All of this has come about in the last week. Today I have to take our dog Cody to have a couple bumps checked. I thought I was dealing well with things, but apparently not. I am waking in the middle of the night with my mind racing, etc. I really need to let go and have faith. I am such a work in progress with everything. I am still 100% on plan with food and exercise, though. I have considered upping my antihistamines or changing brands. But most of the other brands turn me into a zombie. If I increase the dosage of what I am taking now it causes dehydration. Thanks for listening. I wanted to get that out there since I am on plan, the scale is not cooperating, and it's obvious something is wrong.

Last night I added on: Slim & Limber
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
Weigh In: 179
Up: .2

Have a great day
Old 03-29-2017, 10:52 AM   #352  

Hi everyone, all is well here. I got a good nights sleep last night and feel much better. I have to log but will be back later on to catch up with you all.

Diana, thanks...I am really sorry to hear about your friend and the others as well, that is a lot to deal with and all at once like that sometimes, just wanted to give you a big hug Bravo for sticking to plan through all this upset, it's not easy! I hope the angioedema gets better. Hang in there Diana and hope Cody is ok.

Nancy, I don't count calories or carbs...I basically follow the South Beach principle and eat lean proteins, low fat and sugar. I am very aware and conscience of calories though as I used to count cals in past and are familiar with them. I bet your dish is good! It's fun experimenting, thanks for sharing girl and I hope you have a wonderful time at the potluck.

A big hello to all of you, catch up with you all later on. I hope you all have a good day
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 11:02 AM   #353  
Work in Progress

Good morning to all

Day 3 of my 4 week exercise program....today it was HIIT with core. Got to say I tried but was not very good at it. I know it will come with time. WI up .6 don't know what is going on with that.

Diana I am so sorry about all the burdens you have to bare right now. My thoughts are with you.

msgooch zoodles can get watery depending on how you prepare them. When I make them I put the just cut zoodles between paper towels and put a heavy bowl on them and leave it over night on my counter. In the morning they are nearly dry. Then I store them in a plastic bag with another paper towel in my frig. When I am ready for them I just heat in a skillet or zap em in the microwave, or just eat them cold

Ok today I will be op even with the pot luck, we have one each month and I seem to do alright, not even tempted with all the bread, rice, beans or pasta
Old 03-29-2017, 06:33 PM   #354  

Smile March Goals 2017

Hi there!

I am stretched out on a couch. Was able to move stuff around so I can have my lap top charging. Was too painful to do much computer stuff where it was before. I skimmed this month's notes. Been listening to NPR on the radio...they have really good human interest stories.

Wkend Boater: I have an old knee injury from being too fat/falling. This time, being too fat/change in meds. Wish I had an MD who focused on wellness. I had physical therapy for the first time this week. Nyahhhhh! I feel like I am regressing into a chimpanzee with my grunts. Oh, I keep waiting to hear about you going out in your boat.

Ronja: chocolate covered almonds, such a temptation. I thought if I bought the dark ones, it would be healthy, but so hard to control myself.

EVERYONE ELSE: Hello, Hello. I wish you all great weight loss and health.

218/203.9 I think I am making the best of a not-so-good situation. Missed swimming 2x so far this week. Fell asleep under an ice pack and a couple of thick blankets.

OTHER: I have all these spindly seedlings in the basement waiting to be repotted.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:27 PM   #355  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

Good evening ladies! I know I've been away for a few days, it has been rough. I had a test today.
Also, Was seeing a guy for a while and recently cut it off, I kinda wasn't feeling it; I don't think we were compatible.
What about you girls, especially those of you that are married - after a few months to a year did you KNOW that he was the "one?" Did the entire relationship feel differently than any of your others?
Maybe my expectations are too high but I'm looking for something a little bit more.... I don't know, that "feels right..." Got any input for me?? I feel discouraged, and not to sound corny but I want "true love"

Today was good though, got my workout in: IM30 Tabata Strength; maxed out at 5:50

Breakfast:
choc shakeo w/ banana, PBfit and spinach

Snack: yogurt, some dry cereal, blackberries

Lunch: Turkey sandwich and baked chips and a diet Dr pepper (free lunch from today's lunch&learn about Lung Cancer.. The pathologist was Asian, named Dr. Yang (no not from Grey's anatomy) and he was so hard to understand. Very bubbly and fun to listen to though!)

Snack: Pineapple, pretzels

Dinner: Grilled chicken with green pepper, broccoli, onion, pineapple. with BBQ sauce.

Diana - I am so sorry about all of that And I hope your allergies get better.. Fun fact - people have actually infected themselves with Hookworm to deal with extreme allergies (it makes the immune system focus on the worm, not the common allergens). Freaky, huh? Anyway, you will be in my prayers!!!!

Last edited by EmilyLarnder; 03-29-2017 at 07:42 PM.
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 09:17 PM   #356  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Cody has 2 bumps. The Vet was able to aspirate both of them and look at them under the microscope. The cells did NOT look suspicious! How awesome is that! We could have them removed or keep an eye on them. We are always scared when they have to use anesthesia, so we will watch it for now. Hopefully they will just go away.

Thank you for the thoughts and good wishes. I appreciate them.

EmilyLarnder
I have thought about getting acupuncture for the angioedema. I have read about it helping people with this. I keep hoping it will go away on its own.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:19 PM   #357  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1490 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)

spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)

Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
Nothing because I had to leave work early to take Cody to the Vet.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:24 PM   #358  
Work in Progress

Good evening all

Well pot luck went well, I added broccoli and chicken to my zoodle Alfredo and several actually tried it and like it. So have been op all day, this evening I am not very hungry so am eating just a protein bar for dinner.

I do hope everyone has had an awesome day...It only rained here twice today LOL and they are saying we may have a dry day on friday????whats up with that?

Diana I am so glad you puppy dog is ok
Old 03-30-2017, 01:06 AM   #359  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

What is it about Wednesday. It's a slow work day for me but because Monday and Tuesday were so intense, I feel incredibly sluggish on Wednesday. Hope to get my energy back tomorrow.

B: Trader Joe's yogurt w/honey, nuts, seeds, coffee w/ half & half
L: big green salad with leftover chicken
D: didn't get to it yet (fell asleep at 5pm and woke up around 8pm not feeling hungry, but I still want food.)

E: none today

Diana hope your wish comes true and your angioedema subsides on it's own.

Teri I know what you mean about MD's focusing on wellness. Doctors are trained to diagnose and prescribe. I wish that would change.

Emily Good luck in your search for love. I dated a lot of toads (nice toads, but toads nevertheless) before I found my handsome prince. Right off the relationship did feel different and we both felt it as soon as we met. My husband and I were engaged within three months of dating and we have been married for over 30 years. But everybody is different. I love hearing my married friends stories of how they met. There are so many different ways to attain that special relationship. Give yourself time and have fun.

Last edited by magistra17; 03-30-2017 at 01:06 AM.
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 08:17 AM   #360  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Yesterday morning I felt very prickly and itchy. I decided to take a homeopathic hive product. It seemed to help. I started it again today. If I didn't take the antihistamines I would have hives so it's an appropriate treatment and similar to an antihistamine I would take for my situation.

Calories for yesterday: 1490 +
Weigh In: 178.4
Down: .6

Have a great day!