Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-21-2017, 09:06 AM   #256  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

so for breakfast, i was going to have shakeo, but i felt horribly gross and bloated and just had coffee and a protein bar.

Morning snack - 80 cal greek yogurt, tiramisu flavor.

Lunch- "egg roll in a bowl," a salad, and dont kill me but a cookie ! My mom sent me back to school with a couple (even though i told her i didnt want any) so im gona eat one haha.

I will add in dinner later, and todays workout is IM30 tabata power!
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:48 AM   #257  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

TWI: 143.8
It was up because I ate dinner at 9:00 pm last night which is going to start being a Monday night thing.
My calories is going to be roughly 1250 today.
30 minutes on stationary today and trying to get a walk in at some point and time.
Not feeling the greatest and I'm sure it's because of the late night dinner...hoping to feel better here soon so I can get some breakfast in.
Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:43 AM   #258  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

TWI 159.4 up from yesterday ...you know the ouncy bouncy thing with me ..still.
Had planned on getting up early this am to workout and again let my lazy side talk my energetic side into hanging out in bed until I did not have time for a workout. I have to stop doing that. I tried on some knit tops that have been in another closet since ...oh I don't know....the beginning of time they look ok but still have too much tummy over the waist band to wear, if you know what I mean. Another reason to get myself out of bed in the am and start this exercise routine. Years ago I was so good at it too.

Another day!
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 01:51 PM   #259  

S/C/G: 255/229/155

Height: 5'9

Fast day for me. Not much to say about it, but I will break the fast 6 hours early with a protein shake as I clock in to work.
Sometimes you just know in advance if your low energy day will effect work performance.
Pang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 01:56 PM   #260  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hey all!

not much to report here - just my food log so here goes!

Breakfast - TJs high fiber cereal, almond milk
Snack - Zen Blueberry fiber cake (TJs)
Lunch - SALAD (romaine, canned chicken breast, beets, small avocado, BHF creamy blue cheese)
Dinner - DH is supposed to barbecue a bunch of different Omaha meat tonight because our freezer is completely full! I'll probably either have a pork bacon burger or a boneless pork chop, and asparagus.

back later! maybe a walk tonight...
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:28 PM   #261  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

I just about had to literally throw myself on the treadmill today. I was tired, I really didn't feel like it. I even laid down for 30 minutes to give me the energy while I debated with myself about it. This was as bad as it's been in terms of motivation. But I made it through, I was really tired by the end. I even googled how to motivate yourself to exercise. In the end, I just went there, turned on the tv and sucked it up. Good thing I like the tv series I'm watching right now on Netflix.

Somedays I think I need a motivational trainer to come get me out of bed and do it.
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:44 PM   #262  

Hi everyone, waving. I wanted to come in and say hi and do a quickie check in .

Diana and Emily Hope your feeling better today.

msgooch I had to push myself today too but felt better after. Tomorrow is supposed to be cold and windy so today was my day to go walking again, WTG on the workout.

A big hi to all of you! Nancy, pang, sychgirl, Nichols, and everyone else. Nichols I hope your feeling better too.

Okay, as for me......yesterday did not go as intended. Doesn't always go as intended, does it...lol. The day was fine but I went overboard in the evening having some of DH's ice cream as he was eating it andddd way too many cashews! That's it! No more cashews in the house for awhile.

Today I woke up feeling kind of unmotivated but felt, feel, well it's a new day and have to make it good! I really took some time to muster up going out for a walk (I drive to the route), once there I really enjoyed it and it did help for sure.

thin n' trim chicken for lunch and not sure whether chicken or beef tonight but I went to the market yesterday and am all set with my meal plans for the next 3-4 nights.

I will sip on my water tonight. I need to go do my tape now. I hope that you all have a good evening and sleep well and it ends up being a good night for everyone. Onward we go!
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:18 PM   #263  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

HI Everyone!

I had a bad day and fell off the wagon. I have been struggling for the last couple of days. Yesterday I felt like TTOM was going to start, but it hasn't started. I have also had swelling. Today my shoes felt tight. I got frustrated with everything and managed my feelings with food. I'm already feeling crappy and dealing with swelling, what does binge eating help? How will I feel tomorrow? Will that swelling go down? Nope. I didn't fix a single thing but made things worse. On top of that, not a single thing I ate was worth the damage it has caused. Tomorrow will be back on plan. I am not going to weigh in and I will take a few days off from weighing. I might wait until Monday. I will see how I feel as the week goes along.

Waving HI all around. Enjoy your evening and rest well.

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-21-2017 at 10:19 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:28 PM   #264  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good evening to all.....waving.......

Well I think it must be the gloomy weather, end of winter wanting spring blah blah blah. I think guy and gals some of us are in a funk.

I ate ok today but did not motivate myself to get out of bed to start the workouts I promise myself. Top that off with the wine I am having and the WI with the increase this am and well that sums up my mood...course the job did not help. LOL

I have a boss/owner of the company who has to dramatize everything and frankly his antics and whoa is me is getting about 2.5 years too old. sheesh he is 40, way younger than me and still makes this business all about him....hello you have 15 other employees that work for peanuts (I know what he brings home and to say he is struggling ha tell wifey to shop somewhere other than Nordstroms and get a job) and these employee all for the most part are struggling single parents working for no benefits. Get over yourself.....hmmm why am I looking for a new job??????
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:30 PM   #265  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylmrn View Post
I think guy and gals some of us are in a funk.
I am definitely in a funk. It's bad when you get on your own nerves.

PS: Good luck with the job situation.

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-21-2017 at 10:30 PM.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:41 AM   #266  

S/C/G: 313/175/147

Height: 5'7.5

Hi all!
Just popping in to say hi and that you all inspire me to keep it all up! I'm nearing 100 pounds down (from my restart Jan 1, 2016) but I've taken a weigh in break and am seeing how I feel with a 1x a month weigh in schedule. April 1 I'll see if I've done it! When I don't feel like working out in the morning I pop by here to see how you all are doing and I'm reminded of how many of us are working for our goals.

It's a slower going journey now, but a journey nonetheless, and what I'm doing is something I will continue for the rest of my life. I'm sometimes caught off guard when someone asks me what I've been doing, because the answer is just "eat healthy and exercise, you know the good old fashioned way." I've had some disappointed responses as if they'd hoped there was some easy magic solution. It has not been easy but it's been worth it!

On a different note, I'm finding it hard to see myself at the size I really am. I'm sure it's common - but when I look in the mirror I keep seeing myself more reminiscent of what I looked like +100 pounds and I only see what I really look like now when I catch myself at an angle I'm unfamiliar with or see a photo. I struggled with an eating disorder about 10 years ago and have always had body image issues, and I'm finding myself wishing I could just truly see what I've accomplished. I feel it and I do see it sometimes (more frequently than in the past few months)...

I have a hard time posting frequently, or doing personals, due to me not using a computer for my check ins and my toddlers. But - I do love reading your posts and am inspired by the progress you make, endurance, and perseverance you all have. ❤
JulesMarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:16 AM   #267  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

nancylmrn - I am also in a funk, especially with motivation. Maybe it's from not getting enough sleep (Good news - got OVER 7 hours last night so thats accomplishment for me), or just being in that weird transition between winter and spring, where you want to open your doors and windows but most days it's still too cold. I suffer big time from seasonal depression / seasonal affective disorder. I haaaaaaaate it.

Syckgirlsfv - how is your hubby feeling since the accident?

Today's workout: Sweat Intervals

Breakfast: Choc ShakeO w/ banana, PB and spinach.

Snack: Blackberries

Lunch:
Salad (Romaine, spinach, peas, mild pepper rings, Sweet & Spicy Tuna packet, light ranch)
Triscuits
Clementine

Have a great day everyone
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:24 AM   #268  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Jules: I echo everything you've said. I know it sounds crazy but I literally have NO idea what I look like or what size I am. I still see the old me. I know it's a level of BDD and I've heard it can take a year or 2 to actually see yourself the way you are. When people tell me I look "skinny" I'm like "who me?"

It's funny how your brain reacts. But I can completely relate to everything you're saying. You're not alone!
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:19 AM   #269  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

We had a hail storm last night. It was very loud since we have a metal roof.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 1 & 2

No weigh in and unknown calories. Hopefully a better day.

Have a great day!
Old 03-22-2017, 08:36 AM   #270  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Jules - I get that one. When I hold up clothes that are my size, I don't think there is any way they'd fit. Nor can I see how I could possibly ever fit in the next size down. But congrats on the weight loss! And you are correct, there is no magic answer, and no easy way. You have to eat less, eat healthier and exercise. That's the magic formula.

Two days of eating off plan has caught up to me. I have my cousin here and due to some work related stuff, I opened some bottles of wine and ...well, today I find myself up .4 I bought a new scale, it syncs with my fitbit and it weighs me .5 more than my other scale. After I double check it tomorrow and hubby has a chance to weigh himself in on the old scale and new scale to check his progress, we're moving to the new scale. Ummmm...good grief - it measures body fat. Shoot me now - all I can think is good grief - I've lost 33 lbs and exercise 5 days a week and I'm STILL that fat?! I know the number doesn't matter it's just a way to measure progress.

I've got to get back strict on plan today.
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote