Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-30-2017, 08:37 AM   #361  

Hi everyone quickie post for now, it's going to be a super busy next few days.

I have a bunch of stuff to be done by beginning of the week and we are due for snow/rain Fri. and Sat. so working on working out the schedule. As far as plan goes, been OP and all is well.....2 days to go.

Diana I am glad that Cody is ok and I hope the angioedema exits stage right! Hope you have a wonderful day, that you all do.

Teri Glad that you found a setup which is more comfortable for you and hope the inflammation is down and less pain since icing last night. Hang in there, you will get better. Oh I wish I had boat stories to tell you too right now! lol I am waiting! This month they said was colder than Dec., Jan, and Feb! We are even due for snow this weekend. I am getting ready though, bought a few beach coverups. Now we just need the summer, lol You get better and great to hear from you, as always.

Emily As magistra said, it will come. You will cross paths somehow and you will just know when it's right.......who knows, maybe at your new workplace! DH and I were childhood sweethearts. Your a bright beautiful girl and have a whole future ahead of you, your career and I truly believe it will come, sometimes when you least expect it : ) and I hope we are all around when it happens and you can tell us about it some day! smiling.........think FRIDAY girl! one more day!

magistra Hope today is a better day for you and your feeling more energetic. The other day I felt no energy, I didn't sleep well and that night I slept well and the very next day I felt a lot of energy. Amazing what a day can do! May it be a good new day for us all!

nancy way to go on your workouts
msgooch congrats on the 35lb. weight loss that is wonderful

A big hi to everyone else and hope your all doing well.

Hope to catch up with you all soon, have a great start to the weekend
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 10:31 AM   #362  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Diana Sending prayers your way! I'm glad that Cody is ok silly dog that he is! I always enjoyed your wild puppy stories about him!

Morning everyone!

I'm dealing with a few pounds of water gain still...not sure why really. I did have more wine on Tuesday night than I should have...a glass more actually. oh well...I guess it's just harder to lose now. ugh.

BUT - DH and I rode 16 1/2 miles last night...we're going to try to do 20 miles at least 2 nights a week once the sun stays out long enough. For dinner last night I had 1/2 of a pork bacon burger patty from Omaha, a scallion pancake, and an egg roll...I guess I can kind of see where the water weight is still hanging on! can you say SODIUM?

so today I don't know what is for lunch since we are supposed to go out with an ex-coworker that recently left. I worked with her ever since I started here 10 years ago and I think it's a Cuban place. I am going to have to find something with mostly protein and veggies!

Breakfast - TJs high fiber cereal, almond milk
snack - zen blueberry fiber cake, peanut butter
lunch - TBD (out)
dinner - (planned) zoodles w/meat sauce. It's a frozen thing called Just Sauce and it's Bolognese w/ground turkey. I'm looking forward to it! Have a great day!!!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 06:18 PM   #363  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon to all....waving waving nodding waving

Woke up this am not feeling so great..bit of the tummy troubles but I did my workout...upper body with weights but I have to say I did not push myself real hard. I had to stop and make a run to the bathroom about 1/2 way through....I know TMI

This afternoon for lunch again I was not real hungry so had another protein bar but I did have a breakfast of egg and egg whites. Dinner I think will be a taco salad, no shell of course. WI are still the same bounce from 159-159.6 looking at my journal I was actually down a pound this time last week. So my body is just plan ticked off at me.

Think I will have to bring myself flowers or something

I will check back in later
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 10:00 PM   #364  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

nancylmrn Not exactly a bouquet of flowers, LOL. Hope you feel better soon.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 10:01 PM   #365  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1490 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
grilled salmon, grilled zucchini, green beans 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Circuit Burn Premix - boxing, upper body, lower body w/10's
Old 03-31-2017, 02:05 AM   #366  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

I did get better sleep last night, and I do feel more energy today. I actually put dinner in the crock pot first thing this morning. Thursday is a busy day for me. As soon as I am finished teaching in the afternoon, I go off to a meeting at my church and don't usually get home until after 7pm. It's my night to hang out with my lady friends. It was nice coming home to the delicious smell of dinner cooking.

B: yogurt with honey and nuts, seeds, dried cherries, coffee w/ half & half
L: tuna salad on whole wheat with bread and butter pickles
D: chicken chili - shredded chicken tenders, kidney beans, black beans, tomato sauce, Rotel tomatoes, corn, and low sodium taco seasoning. A little squeeze of lime juice and a tiny dollop of sour cream.
D: a few oreo cookies (I want to stop eating these. I just need to make the decision to stop.)

Didn't get to exercising. I'll get back to that tomorrow.
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:11 AM   #367  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1490 + ;
Weigh In: 177.2
Down: 1.2 pounds

Have a great day and start to your weekend!
Old 03-31-2017, 09:37 AM   #368  

S/C/G: 226.6/173.4/154

Height: 5'6"

magistra - Sleeping is the key to me for everything. If I don't sleep well I don't lose weight, I can't work out well. Glad to hear you had a good night. But I have to keep all junk out of the house, I can't have anything here and I often find my taste of something goes much further. You'll love having dinner ready when you get home!

Diana - Congrats! You're really doing an awesome job.

Syckgirlsfv - I hang on to water weight like crazy as well. Just one night out can cause me 3 additional days to get it back off!

nancylmrn - hope you're tummy's feeling better.

I went to the dr yesterday who suspects I have a bunion and that is the pain in my foot. I'm taking an anti-inflammatory and got x-rays to double check. It is feeling a bit better today. She said to not stop exercising, just ease up a bit so I will walk today a little easier. I haven't exercised in several days and now I'm anxious to get back to it!
msgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 05:43 PM   #369  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hi ladies!

my lunch yesterday was a chicken breast salad at the Cuban place - marinated chicken breast over lettuce, onions, and tomatoes. No dressing but they bring oil and vinegar to the table...it was SO GOOD! And no weird effects like water gain! I was actually down a pound this morning, but I did have zoodles and Trader Joes Turkey Bolognese for dinner last night. We'll see what happens tomorrow...we're having chicken and dumplings for dinner.

menu
breakfast - TJs high fiber cereal w/almond milk
snack - deli ham slices, hard boiled egg
lunch - SALAD (romain, canned buffalo chicken breast, 1/2 avocado, BHF creamy cilantro
snack - Popcorn Indiana black and white drizzle corn
dinner - Slow Cooker Omaha chicken and dumplings

DH put the slow cooker meal in this morning before I left for work - yum

probably no exercise...been a long week! tonight is some wine and some tv

hopefully 20 mile bike ride tomorrow!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:33 PM   #370  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Well went home from work today still no 100%, tummy feels like someone kicked my and I am bruised. I did do a workout this am and did the best I could but I am sooo uncoordinated. The move are simple I just have a balance issue.

I think my body forgot to tell me we were just going to do maintenance for the next few months...Feb loss 3lbs, March loss 1.8lbs.

So have to find a way to shake things up I am hoping April will bring about a change...you know sunny skies, warmer weather, not sure how much more clean I can eat except to cut out the protein shakes/bars. Net carbs still around 10-15 per day, calories 1200-1400 per day

Suggestions?? BTW day 5 of exercise program DONE....have a Sat workout of stretching then Monday not sure what those 6 days look like
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 09:35 PM   #371  

Hi everyone I miss you guys, I really do. I love to come in and read your news and when I don't post it seems like forever

I can't believe it is the 31rst already! We start our new month tomorrow and you can bet I will be here with you all.

sychgirl that sounds wonderful! OMG, I was all up on the zoodles talk and had them the other night lol, DH loves it now which is so cool too! Congrats on your bike ride and I wish you and DH a great weekend.

Diana Happy Friday, I hope you have a great start to the weekend and feel better. Hope you know how helpful you are to all of us, keep shining Diana

nancy I admire you! I was telling Dh about you the other night as a matter of fact. You stick with it no matter what. I totally understand your frustration, I do! You lost 5 lbs. in 2 months! It's a loss and awesome after such a loss as you have had, it can be so easy to gain (for me anyways) and the fact you are still working and achieved this progress despite slow downs and or plateus is amazing. I know, I know, I totally can relate and can get so frustrated that you have my full permission to bat me in the head in the same experience, lol. Sometimes we can be our own worst critic I think, you keep at it girl. Congrats too on your workouts! I am old school and don't do strength training every day (give the muscles a chance to recoup) but then again, I am old school and probably have a lot to learn which I look forward to! nancy keep up the great work and congrats again on starting your exercise regiment and all that you are doing. I don't know why some people say it's easy to lose, I am working like the dickens here, lol but it's different for all of us. As all I know is, plateau be gone! lol Happy weekend hon.

magistra I am glad you got a good nights sleep, it really makes a world of difference. I hope that you had a wonderful night with your lady friends. Happy weekend

msgooch Pretty much ditto on all that you said. I am so off kilter when I don't sleep well. I am glad that your foot is okay and you saw the doc and got a sense of relief. I wish you a happy start to the weekend.......

well I should be going to do some work, it has been such a pleasure to read all of your news and see you all.......hope to catch up soon, happy weekend
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 09:59 PM   #372  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday I didn't have my usual salad, I had a meal of protein and veggies. For some reason it did fill me up as well as the salad did. I was faced with the same thing today and chose the salad. I think the salad has more volume and that helps me.

Weekend Boater Hi

Total Approx 1490 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Ozery OneBun 50 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)

Ozery OneBun 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Smoked Turkey Breast & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
TJ Fat Blaster & TJ 20 Minute cardio
Old 03-31-2017, 10:01 PM   #373  
Trying to live below 200

Getting us started on the new month! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...ml#post5308970