Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-25-2014, 09:20 PM   #376  
No excuses

S/C/G: 136/ticker/116

Yeah, I'm not going to get caught up.

I'm off track so tomorrow starts day one again.

I didn't eat too much dinner today but none of it was vegan and I did have treats that had gluten. I just couldn't help myself. I'm really bad for "well i've already screwed up why not?" mentality

Proud that I walked to my grandma's for dinner. 7km. Part of the joys of being poor is that I have no bus money. But the little voice inside of me said "do it for the exercise" too

b - banana cake bar 130 cal
l - lentil salad
d - mashed potatoes, root vegetables (which my family seems to think needs loads of sugar ugh), salad with seeds and goat cheese but I think I avoided the goat cheese
6 cookies and 3 chocolates

Last edited by AmethystJean; 12-25-2014 at 09:21 PM.
AmethystJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 10:16 PM   #377  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Today:
1 piece of bread (French) 170 with margarine 50
1 scrambled egg or a bit more 100
A few cashews and an olive 30
2 cups of coffee with cream 50
Roast beef sandwich (bread 200 mayo 120 beef 100)
Potatoes 100
Couscous salad 80
Total 1000

How was everyone's Christmas? Mine was lovely.

152.4 this morning up 1.6 since beginning of my holiday.
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 12:39 AM   #378  

Fluffypuppy, I hope you do not worry too much about any eating this time of year. I think once January comes, there will be a whole different mind set. One for dieting. That's what is done in January. In Dec there is a collective consciousness that supports eating. Thanks for asking about the shoulder neck etc. I think I pushed the limits when I spent hours a day making all those greeting cards as gifts. And then the Christmas cards. With the stress of trying to get them all made and then going to visit my mother in the mix. Thanks for the idea of lazar treatment. My chiropractor has no machines. The one who could help more is not covered by my insurance. I am not sure I qualify for a pt person. We will see.

RetroRabbit, congrats on your weight loss !

Syckgirlsfv, I hope you are feeling better soon. Sounds like you have a beautiful Christmas planned with family

Mossy, your menu on the 24th sounds awesome. I hope you were able to enjoy Christmas even though you did not go out. you wrote: "Diana's thread rocks because she is the coolest chick around." Indeed!!!!

coolmom, I want an egg sandwich and sesame Thai noodles ! I hope you had a great Christmas with your children. Kids do make Christmas so magical.

AmethystJean, I think I missed something. Did you Jam a toe? Well, I can see you jammed something. I hope you are feeling better today.

Kelijpa, I hope you had a great day.

Diana, I hope you are having fun on vacation !!

Novangel, Ian, Snark and everyone else whose name I missed,I hope you had a great day.

Was challenging today not being able to type much. I missed out on my very loving online spiritual community. But I had to make a decision not to aggravate the injury too much. I was bored. But not sad. I just rested and slept most of the day. I spoke with my kids in England. And that was great exercise for my heart. Played the silent night on the piano, per request. And one other. I drew the line when she asked me to sing. There is only so much someone's ears should be asked to tolerate, lol. Today was the first time in 5 days that I watched calories. It was not great. But better than previous days. I had around 1400. I think it will take some serious work to lose what I gained over those 5 days.

I hope everyone has a great Friday. I am going to try to post photos of some of the greeting cards I made and then the christmas cards I made. I am proud of having made them. Even if it did take a toll on my body

Last edited by flower123; 12-26-2014 at 12:49 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 12:51 AM   #379  

I was at my mother's home when I took the photos. I get nervous doing anything there. So I did not line them up well at all. First the christmas card. I wrote on the bottom of the ones I sent to people. This was an extra.

Below photos of some of the blank cards I made. From photos of flowers I took. One photo was taken by my brother before he passed away. I decided that the relatives would like the cards made in sepia tones. I make them also in true color.

Last edited by flower123; 12-26-2014 at 12:56 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 02:00 AM   #380  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Ick, ick, ick! Candy, pizza and cocoa, pear cider, chocolate banana bread. I need fresh, healthy foods tomorrow after today. It was a nice Christmas. The kids are happy and we enjoyed the evening with friends. I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays in whatever ways you celebrate.

I'm looking forward to a healthy, fresh start to the new year.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 02:05 AM   #381  

Gorgeous cards, Flower! Those are really beautiful and classy. You have good taste.
Old 12-26-2014, 12:43 PM   #382  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

flower your cards are gorgeous! I especially love the first one of the snowy bush and lights. Fantastic!

Yesterday was about the best and most fun anyone could hope for on Christmas! First at my mom's and we had homemade chili and a sliver of cheesecake. My sister and nephews are here from France and I have to say they are the most wonderful kids! They are 19, 17, and 12. They are proof of why it's ideal for mom to be able to stay home and raise them while dad works. I and DH were proof of why split families and mom working are NOT ideal. I know a lot of people don't want to hear that, but the proof is in the pudding. Anyway. Gramma was there and one of my aunts and uncle - we had a really good time and then went over to my Dad's with sis and nephews, and daughter came over there with her bf. Dad went all out with cooking: turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, yams, stuffing (his stuffing is probably the best I've ever tasted!), green beans and then chocolate silk pie. Also stepmom made fudge. And dinner rolls. About the only thing I didn't eat was ham! I kept portions down though.

needless to say we're going on a long bike ride today I hope you all had as merry a Christmas as I did!!!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 06:10 PM   #383  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

I wanted to stop by to tell everyone Hi! There are no connections or signals where we are staying. We are in town so I am at a Starbucks checking emails, etc. We are having a great time. Stay safe as you ring in the New Year. Cyber hugs and love to all.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 07:04 PM   #384  

Happy Friday, everyone!

I had a nice day at work. One of my patients today also struggles with food and is over 400 pounds. She told me about the awful things she endured as a child and I just wish I could go back to that time a rescue her. The world is not pretty sometimes.

B skipped (unusal for me!)
L two english muffin egg sandwiches
D hoping to get my veg roasted and a sausage.

Syckgirl, that sounds like a fantastic family gathering. The food sounds delicious!
Old 12-26-2014, 08:05 PM   #385  

S/C/G: 1/1/18/ 202/169/126

Height: 5'3 3/4"

Hooooo doggies. Christmas is over and we're head for the downhill stretch of holiday foods and treats. It's the happiest time of the year for many but a difficult time for folks, too. Christmas dinner was nice but I settled for a baked potato and kombucha today. It was wayyy too much. Hope you are all resting and having a peaceful weekend. Love to all. Hugs and kisses all around.
Mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 08:06 PM   #386  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Diana--so nice to see you! Hope you are having a good time!

Flower--beautiful cards! I'm not too worried. I let loose on the 22nd and the 24th

Today:
Slice of turkey 100
Mashed potatoes 100
Carrots 50
Gravy 100
Apple crisp 200
A few crackers 50
Roast beef sandwich ( bread 200 mayo 120 beef 100)
Coffee with creme 30
1 olive 12
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 09:36 PM   #387  
No excuses

S/C/G: 136/ticker/116

Beautiful cards flower.

Today I managed to stay under calories even with chocolates.
Got my final mark for **** class. 76 (point something I can't remember). I felt like crying and puking when I saw that I got 62.5 on my final assignment. I have had a 3.7 GPA up until this point (4.0 up until the class before that. I guess I'm slacking but also this prof was ****). I have yet to see a marking scheme as to why I got that mark. To me that is utter failure. I am losing my confidence fast. What if that happens again? I have spent too much to fail out of this program. I have spent too much of my life as well.

Apparently you can't say the h word lol

Last edited by AmethystJean; 12-26-2014 at 09:37 PM.
AmethystJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 10:27 AM   #388  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

The past few days haven't been that good.
I ate pretty well on Christmas Eve other than a big dinner of salty Chinese food, and Christmas was good other than all the wine.
Yesterday was bad though. We had so many leftovers, so I wound up eating way too much. I made it to the gym everyday but Christmas though, so that's good.

Today I'm getting back on the ball. I'm going out with a couple of friends, so I probably won't make it to the gym today, but at least I'm getting out of the house to do something.
RetroRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 12:22 PM   #389  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

I, too, ate pretty badly yesterday. I did ride 21 miles, but then ate pad thai. Major calories and sodium which could explain the 4 pounds of water I am now stuck with! ARGH! gonna go ride another 25 today. And eat much healthier today.

B - hard boiled egg

that's all I know of so far because we need to go to Costco and stuff.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 01:36 PM   #390  

Whew! time to buckle down. My veg didn't get done early enough last night and I ended up having mac n cheese. I feel puffy and ick and weight is way up.

W devil weight 166.6
B egg on english muffin sandwich with bacon, avocado and salsa
L roasted veg
D roasted veg (it would includes potatoes)