Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-31-2014, 03:20 PM   #451  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

there is most likely nothing wrong with me...as usual could maybe be a vitamin deficiency so getting blood done for all my vitamins next week. Dr. says tongue doesn't look swollen, and that I should stop brushing it and switch out my toothpaste. I'll try that. Her scale had me at 157 but I was fully clothed in jeans, thermal, shoes...about right because I did have coffee before I went. 154 without the clothes and a full cup of coffee. Who knows what will happen tomorrow since there will be drinks tonight! I'll worry about that tomorrow, I guess. I'm seeing a long bike ride in tomorrow's future!!!

I was starving so I ate Taco Bell...oops!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 05:43 PM   #452  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Happy New Year's Eve!
We had king crab legs and I panko pan fried oysters, awesome!!

We did walk the rail trail, so got in a good, cold, 4 mile walk and are motivated for 2015 weight loss!

Wishing you all a happy, safe, healthy New Year and many thanks to all for being here for me!

Best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 07:18 PM   #453  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

just finished a 20 mile bike ride...burned over 1100 calories, but the app doesn't know how hard I was struggling against the darn wind!!! Sure it was more, but at least I burned off the taco bell and can now have food and drinks this evening

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!!!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 07:42 PM   #454  
No excuses

S/C/G: 136/ticker/116

sykgirl way to set yourself up to party guilt free

Diana that hotel sounds great. Actually sounds a bit like our room at Great Wolf Lodge but there was a master bedroom and 2 double beds as it is meant for a family

Binged today. Not happy
AmethystJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 09:23 PM   #455  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Happy New years eve/new years to you all! We are being cozy at home and will flip on the TV coverage at some point. I was supposed to work tomorrow but they didn't need me. Too bad I still can't go hog wild with drinking and yummy foods. I don't want to set myself back already!

Amethyst, sorry about the binge.

Syckgirl, awesome job getting the bike ride in after TB.

Keligpa , nice job walking 4 miles in the cold. Brrrrr!

Diana, I'm so glad you're having a good time and your hotel is nice. I bet it's hard to get away much with the business ownership. Enjoy it!

Retrorabbit, I'm glad you're on the mend. Illness has been rotating through our family for weeks. No fun!

Novangel, I hope you made some good money today.

LL, hope you had a great day!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 11:09 PM   #456  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year! Please stay safe while you are having fun. I wish everyone a happy and healthy 2015!

We decided to stay in and not go out. DH wanted to watch the football game and watch the Nashville Note Drop on TV. We had some awesome food today. At lunch we went out to an Italian place. It was the best Italian food that we have ever had. I ordered a salad before my meal. Most people know how I feel about salads, Not a big fan. It was the best salad that I had ever had. I'm sure it wasn't low calorie, either, LOL. We had a nice dinner tonight. I wanted to order the prime rib and was looking forward to it. They brought the special menu for tonight. The prime rib was on there. They also had a special entree, beef wellington! We had beef wellington at our rehearsal dinner when we got married and I haven't had it since. What was I to do? I had DH order the prime rib, so I could taste it and I ordered the beef wellington. It was really good! I told DH about a month ago that I was wanting to try beef wellington again. I found some appetizer size portions in the frozen food section at Trader Joes. I did buy them but haven't tried them yet. It was a nice surprise to see it on the menu tonight.

DH wants to watch the bowl games tomorrow. If we leave tomorrow morning we won't be home in time for him to watch them. So we will be staying an extra day so he can watch TV. That makes a lot of sense, right? Staying an extra day to watch TV. Oh well. I am ready to get back home, though. I went to inquire about staying the extra day. Come to find out they have my daily rate $10 less than what I originally agreed to. So the extra day won't make it much more than what I thought I was going to pay. DH wants to stop and eat at a Japanese steakhouse on our way home on Friday. This will delay me being 100% back on plan until January 3.

A few personals from today.

Syckgirlsfv
I'm sorry the Dr. didn't have any helpful information for you. I tend to have odd ball stuff like that happen to me.

CoolMom I hope you and the family are feeling better soon. Yes, it is difficult to take time off. In fact, I still had to make a few phone calls and brought some files with me. I get overwhelmed thinking about end of month, end of year, start of new year stuff.

Kelijpa The king crab legs and oysters sound great!

Amethystjean I'm sorry. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

Waving Hi all around!

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-31-2014 at 11:24 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 09:46 AM   #457  

S/C/G: 1/1/18/ 202/169/126

Height: 5'3 3/4"

Happy New Year to all

Diana, your trip sounds fab with DH. I don't want to add any tasks onto your busy schedule. I hope you have a January Daily Accountability and News thread. I don't want to miss out on anyone's news.
Mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 10:19 AM   #458  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Mossy It's already done. Please join us. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...e-welcome.html

Last edited by Diana3271; 01-01-2015 at 10:20 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 08:32 PM   #459  
JUST TODAY!

S/C/G: 212/168

Height: 5'5

I knew this was just the place to be! Hi everyone. Miss Diana, I've missed you and everyone. Syck, I'm so glad your still around too. You have the most exciting life. Cool mom thank you for the support and Hey to you LinseyLou( love that handle).

Ok back on Plan today. No exercise yet. And funny I don't really miss all the food I was eating. I ate so much I got sick of it. Believe it or not started craving...VEGETABLES. I know right?

Whew, it feels good to get this out.

Happy New Year Everyone! Have pleasant and beautiful dreams! Yay!
miniapplecocoa is offline   Reply With Quote