Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-21-2014, 08:10 AM   #331  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all

Ham at breakfast and ham sandwich for dinner w/a couple Xmas cookies thrown in = 168.9 this morning. I know it's mostly water, so not terribly worried. Getting ready to tighten up. Hopefully the January thread will show some success with that

Syckgirlsfv great pictures, looks like a great time and you look great!

Diana enjoy your vacation, sounds like that last day or so will really make you appreciate it!

Alaskan big make sure you take care of yourself.

Coolmom that soup looks great, glad you're feeling better.

Flower hope your trip and visit go well, we just have the one travel day, Xmas day, it'll be nice to relax after.

Ian safe travels, hope you have a wonderful visit.

fluffypuppy

Waving Hi all around

More baking today...
Best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 09:15 AM   #332  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I didn't add on any yoga or stretch since we got to bed late last night.

I feel like I am having this perpetual angioedema thing going on. I have been taking an additional smaller dose of antihistamine in the AM to help. Ha Ha Maybe that's the problem. The antihistamines can dehydrate you and make you hold onto stuff, too. Every morning I am pretty swollen. Maybe it's the holiday stuff. DH and I have been struggling with missing our family. Maybe it's that TTOM just ended and the hormones cause crazy stuff with the edema and it hadn't subsided yet. But I am still weighing, measuring, counting everything and following my plan. That's all I can do. I have decided to take my scale with me on my trip. We are driving so it's not much of an issue. If we need more room, DH can put on the hitch hauler, . DH always jokes that we need to rent a U-hual to go out of town. Oh well, I have all of my conveniences.

Calories for yesterday: 1600 +
Weigh In: 168.6
Up: .6

Waving Hi all around! Have a wonderful day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 09:23 AM   #333  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelijpa View Post
Getting ready to tighten up. Hopefully the January thread will show some success with that
I am with you there! I am hoping to get something done about something in the the New Year. Not sure what but hopefully something will calm down by then, and things will start going in the right direction.

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-21-2014 at 09:24 AM.
Old 12-21-2014, 12:17 PM   #334  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning everyone!

sitting here having coffee so far. Time to get back on the crazy train and reign myself back in food and drink wise! I still need to drop the water, which I'm going to work on today and next week. Going back to work tomorrow will help! I'll do an 11 mile ride later on today for a quick 600 calorie burn.

B - other 1/2 of prime rib steak and maybe toast
L - not sure, DH granddaughter's birthday is today and we're going over to MIL's house to have lunch. I think ham?
D - we'll see...

I've told myself and DH I will not have any drinks tonight. Need to stick to it if I'm to drop the water. I can do it.

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 12-21-2014 at 12:17 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 01:33 PM   #335  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/170

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone! *Waves*

Hope all is well. Did a quick lurk through the last 5 pages... anyone heard from Sydney and August lately?

Here's the whirlwind update on me...

Ran my first 5k after that appendectomy surgery, finished in 40:23 (not bad considering I usually run 37-38!) hurt pretty good as I hit the finish line but recovered well. Shooting for a better time in my January 5k, which my hubby also registered for and sounds like our best friend will be as well. I'm not used to having company at a race! Support team, yes, actually running with me, no! Bought him some fitness wear for Christmas which I hope he likes.

Also caught my surgeon in the hallway (perks of working at the hospital I guess) and she's on board to do a CT for me in a few months, said just find her and we'll get it taken care of (I wanted to check my lymph nodes and make sure they were normal, since I had some borderline enlargement on the ER CT but I also had high white blood cells, fever, etc... just making sure that little surprise carcinoid ******* that was in the appy didn't go anywhere else!)

Got all the Christmas shopping done, cards batched out (80+ cards over 2 days! Ridiculous!) Two dress rehearsals and a concert down, one concert to go this afternoon and Friends' Christmas afterwards. Got a shadow shift for the area I want to work in at the hospital scheduled and hopefully an interview the last week of December! Excited about the potential here. Life is short, I've wanted to work emergency care since I was 15, so it's time to get on it...

Weight is slowly trending down and been getting comments at work... one of my best buds who hadn't seen me in a little over a month said I was looking good! Nice to hear. I may yet see the 180's before the New Year. Been stuck in the 190's for a good chunk of time!

Been using the Fitbit and taking my breakfast/lunch to work. That's been working well for me.

Here's hoping everyone has a wonderful holiday and safe travels...

--Wendy
Eydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 04:43 PM   #336  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi all,

EyDawn she popped in awhile ago, congrats on the 5k, I'm going to run a race somewhere next year, that's going to be one of my resolutions. I need to do some more cards, I think I did about 6 so far

DH made us chicken tonight, so good, we just had the chicken, no sides, straight up protein, so good.

Did good with the cookies, only ate one, but baking my faves

tonight, so we shall see...

syckgirlsfv funny you call it getting back on the crazy train I feel like I need to get off the crazy train.

Diana

Best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 06:59 PM   #337  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Hi everyone! How can anyone get back on the train, crazy or otherwise, this week? I feel like I'm going off the tracks starting tomorrow!

150.8 this morning. But eating everything I see today. 850 cals and only 7 pm. Gonna try to go the rest of the day on diet pop and pickles. Ran out of all my low cal snacks and didn't do groceries since I am going to my parents tomorrow. Renovations start early tomorrow morning

Today:
150.8 down 0.6
7 Meatballs 190
Veggie juice 120
More juice 120
Bit of popcorn 100
1/2 cup ice cream 210
Total 850
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:40 PM   #338  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

W 164
B egg sandwich, decaf with milk
L roasted veg, cottage cheese and a sausage

915 cals so far and I plan to have soup for dinner.

Eydawn, it sounds like you are doing well. Nice job on the 5k!

Fluffy, pickles and diet pop eh? That made me laugh. I've been craving a coke slurpee. Ugh! I quit pop years ago but still crave a slurpee once in a while.

Diana, have you seen the tiny travel scales on Amazon? They have a little carrying case, so cute. Sorry about the swelling still plaguing you.

Kelijpa, good job not going hog wild with the baked goods. I should probably put some Christmas goodies together for the friends hosting our Christmas day get together. Maybe some carmel corn and cookies. Yum!

Syckgirl, good job getting back on the crazy train right after your trip. I checked out the Belvita biscuits when I saw them at Costco. They do that annoying thing where they list 5 different kinds of sugars so they don't have to list sugar as the number one ingredient. Do they fill you up enough?

I finished work and snuggled under my heated blanket and watch the movie Skeleton Twins. Good but sad!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:53 PM   #339  

S/C/G: 1/1/18/ 202/169/126

Height: 5'3 3/4"

B- BPCoffee
L - Salmon on salad greens
Dill Dressing
D - Grilled burger
Tomato, onions, dill pickles
6 California Dates The sugar bump from those dates is like being on a trampoline. I haven't had that much dried fruit sugars in 7 months.

Last edited by Mossy; 12-21-2014 at 09:03 PM.
Mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 09:05 PM   #340  

S/C/G: 1/1/18/ 202/169/126

Height: 5'3 3/4"

Who is DH....is that a restaurant chain?
Mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 09:19 PM   #341  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Tomorrow will be a busy chaotic day. Hopefully we will get through it in one piece. I will also have to get up extra early to get the madness started.

Wannabehealthy
Hi

RetroRabbit I hope today was a good day for you.

Kelijpa What kind of cookies did you bake?

Syckgirlsfv Good job on the bike and getting back on track.

Eydawn Welcome back. Good to see you.

Fluffypuppy Sending you this week.

CoolMom I haven't seen those scales. I'll take a look. Never heard of that movie. Need to look that up.

Mossy
DH = Dear Husband or Dam(n) Husband, depending on how you are feeling at the moment.

Ian
Have a safe trip.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-21-2014 at 09:19 PM.
Old 12-21-2014, 09:23 PM   #342  
Trying to live below 200

Total approx 1100 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch/Dinner (700 calories)

Iced coffee w/sweet 'n low + cream 50 calories
chicken salad on wheat 600 calories
fruit cup 50 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 60 w/weighted gloves
Old 12-22-2014, 02:48 AM   #343  

Hi everyone I am not going to write too much because this body is not doing too well.

Diana, I am sorry you are not feeling better I am amazed at what a dedicated dieter you are. You even are. Taking your scale with you. That is amazing. I am sending healing thoughts.

Kelijpa, thanks for your wishes about my trip. I hope your Christmas day travel and visit goes well. Yes. I hope you eat good food and do not feel bad about it. Yes, January is a whole new month. Full with the collective momentum of dieting. I know its going to be okay for you.

HiddenStar, thanks for asking about seeing a picture of the cards. I will try to photograph it when I get home. People LOVED their gifts of the cards. And they loved the christmas cards. Of my christmas lights with snow on the trees. With little ruby and clear colored rinestones on the lighted snow ladened tree. It was awesome. i thinkyour idea of maintaining during the next 2 weeks is great. January is bound to be easier because there is a collective consciousness for dieting.

I have been thinking of you all. I am still In Boston visiting family. Stress before and during has caused my shouler and back muscles to become increasingly knotted. And Chronic strep is back. But the food is good.
Saturday night was really nice Chinese food. Brunch Sunday was bagels cream cheese smoked salmon and whitefish. Along with other things I did not eat. Dinner Sunday was feta and spinach hot dip served with hot pita bread crispy on the outside but soft on the inside. I also had 2 hard rolls. And then 2 crabcakes which had no bread of flour as binder. i thinkthe binder may have been some kind of cheese. Hows that for fattning food? For the first time I think I will be okay getting back to the diet grind when I get home. I am much less afraid to eat. As a matter of fact, I am eating a lot. I will be dreading the reunion with my scale on Tuesday. But I am almost positive I will be able to lose the weight fairly easily.

I hope everyone has a great Monday.

Last edited by flower123; 12-22-2014 at 02:50 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:45 AM   #344  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Flower Good to see you check-in.

Two more days of work for us. I probably won't go in tomorrow. DH will open up to tie up some loose ends and close around lunch. I will stay home to prep for our trip. Today is an early day for me. We have a lot to do today and I need to get started early. I will need a vacation from the vacation.

Last night I added on: Three Part Breath and Neck and Shoulders from Yoga in the Garden of Serenity

Calories for yesterday: 1100 +
Weigh In: 167.6
Down: 1 pound

In my sleep induced stupor I thought the scale said 169.6 instead of 167.6. I about fell off that dang thing! I had to rub my eyes to get the cob webs cleared up.

Have a great day!

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-22-2014 at 05:45 AM.
Old 12-22-2014, 08:31 AM   #345  

S/C/G: SW194/CW144/GW140

Height: 5.10

Just quick update, my turn to be sick. Just want to sleep. Hopefully, i will be better before Christmas.

Hope everyone is doing well [at least better than me now].
hiddenstar is offline   Reply With Quote