Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-29-2014, 09:01 PM   #421  
Warrior Princess

4 miles on the treadmill. Arms, abs, planks. It was a killer workout.

My newest addiction is Peppermint tea. Zero calories. I have about 2 cups every night, it's supposed to be good for eliminating water bloat too.

Nighty-night!
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 10:39 PM   #422  
No excuses

S/C/G: 136/ticker/116

Thanks fluffy, and hi Diana and everyone

Well I did not eat well but I ate low cal, so hopefully I didn't do too much damage

I don't know what came over me when I saw the chocolate bars donated to my work I just grabbed one without thinking. Other than that protein shake, grapes, lentil salad, gatorade g2, diet coke. To be honest I gave this crap up (i.e. artificial sweetener) but suddenly the lack of calories has become more important than healthy eating. Not liking the way that goes. I want to be healthy not fill myself with low cal garbage.
AmethystJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 11:13 AM   #423  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hi all! 2 water pounds down, but like 4 to go LOL

rode 11 miles last night. felt good!

B - steamed cauliflower w/con queso
L - low sodium/nitrate free deli chicken breast w/lite jarlsberg, just mayo, and sanwich thin
S - mixed nuts
D - taco seasoned ground turkey w/rice and beans. YUM!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 11:52 AM   #424  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi all, still doing good, 3 days

W-164.9
B-oatmeal almond milk raisins and sunflower seeds
L- greens, 5bean salad, garlic stuffed olives, marinated mushrooms, kosher pickle slices and balsamic vinegar
S-banana, grapes
E-walk, ex. Bike later
D- marinated venison w, sautéed mushrooms and onion

Hope everyone has a great day
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 12:02 PM   #425  

S/C/G: 280/213/140

Height: 5'7

Yesterday was spent on the road but I did a bit better, relatively:

B- Kind bar
L- Chicken soup, handful of cheetos, tortilla with cheese ugh
D- Roast chicken, bread
S- Dark chocolate covered pretzels

It was about 2200 calories versus the 3500 I've been having daily.
I walked for 60 minutes, too.

Today will be better
Iphyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:52 PM   #426  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Mornin'!

Three days on plan for me too.

W 161
B egg sandwich, decaf w milk
L veggies
D chicken noodle soup

Have a fantastic day, everyone!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 02:52 PM   #427  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/170

Height: 5'8"

Had a great day yesterday. Treadmill workout- hubby showed me how to use the preset programs finally and between that and errands did 16k steps.

B- belvita biscuits, V8
L- BBQ chicken flatbread and chips from Panera
D- Petite sirloin, sauteed mushrooms and onions, risotto, asparagus, french bread with roasted garlic and camembert cheese, beer.

Was still on target with calories according to Fitbit! Weight still at 191 this morning. C'mon, 180's! I can taste it!

Today- egg scramble with mushrooms and onions and salsa, coffee, OJ. Planning for a Celtic dinner after my interview tonight at a local pub, should be awesome! Might have a snack before the interview- probably string cheese and V8. (Late breakfast/lunch today.)

Have a good day, everyone!
Eydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 03:35 PM   #428  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi all!!

I am back...a little history...I joined 3FC in the fall of 2010, did fabulous on here (seriously, this site is SO awesome and valuable. I love it!). By summer I had lost 40 pounds and felt and looked fantastic! A few months later, I got pregnant, gained my fair share of mommy fluff...had a baby in the summer of 2012...started to lose the almost 45 pounds I had gained, and boom - guess what? Pregnant again, gained lots of baby fluff. My highest weight ever of 210 the day I had my son. FFWD to today...I've kind of--scratch that, I have slacked off since my son was born LAST October. I have lost almost 30 pounds since delivery day, but I definitely feel I could have been at or very close to goal if I had been serious about losing, which I'm not sure why I wasn't. Excuses I guess??? But, that is OVER. I have lost a few pounds this month, but more importantly, I have started a routine. Eating healthy and incorporating exercise regularly. I hope my progress will be even better for January and moving forward.

I was reading thru many of your posts - it sounds like you are doing great staying on plan, which let's face it, around the holidays is SOOOO difficult. So kudos to you all and I see a lot of active people which is fantastic! Here's to a great year of 2015!!!

Will be posting foods and exercise stats later. Until then, have a great day everyone!! And Hi Diana - it's been a while! I searched for your thread because I think it was SUPER helpful for me years ago.
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 04:00 PM   #429  
JUST TODAY!

S/C/G: 212/168

Height: 5'5

Hello everyone! I went into the grocery store snack isle in May and am just now finding my way out of the store! Whew! But, seriously After my Mom's death and my beloved Chihuahua. I was never fully able to get back on tract. I did continue to lose but quit exercising and posting and started with the "Drug Foods" again and guess what happened? Just guess? Yup, gained back at least 18lbs. My daughter ended up moving in with me and to stay numb, I resumed my old ways. Its been a tough year.

Anyway, because this was the safest, and the best support I think I have ever had in my life. (hangs head in shame) I want/ need to come back and have that one safe uncluttered place to feel comfortable being accountable and being myself. Disappointments and all.

I did not realize how much I missed being on here to just get away from my own thinking and crap until now. Many days I wished I had a safe place to be and found none.

So I am back. If this group will have me.

Have a spectacular evening.
Donita

Last edited by miniapplecocoa; 12-30-2014 at 04:02 PM.
miniapplecocoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 04:04 PM   #430  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

welcome back!!! Don't worry, I do that from time to time...not log in or post for a while. But this place is such a help! Good luck!!!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 04:41 PM   #431  

Welcome back Donita! I'm coming back today too! It happens to the best of us. I think the most important thing is not giving you. YOU CAME BACK, that's huge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniapplecocoa View Post
Hello everyone! I went into the grocery store snack isle in May and am just now finding my way out of the store! Whew! But, seriously After my Mom's death and my beloved Chihuahua. I was never fully able to get back on tract. I did continue to lose but quit exercising and posting and started with the "Drug Foods" again and guess what happened? Just guess? Yup, gained back at least 18lbs. My daughter ended up moving in with me and to stay numb, I resumed my old ways. Its been a tough year.

Anyway, because this was the safest, and the best support I think I have ever had in my life. (hangs head in shame) I want/ need to come back and have that one safe uncluttered place to feel comfortable being accountable and being myself. Disappointments and all.

I did not realize how much I missed being on here to just get away from my own thinking and crap until now. Many days I wished I had a safe place to be and found none.

So I am back. If this group will have me.

Have a spectacular evening.
Donita
Old 12-30-2014, 04:42 PM   #432  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Welcome back Lindsey and Donita!

You can see how long I've been a 3FC member so you know I am all too familiar with the starts and stops. Lindsey, I did the same thing with my pregnancies and by the fourth kid gained the most and had the most difficulty getting the weight off. It took me a couple years post-partum to finally get back here I think.

Good luck with your goals!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 04:44 PM   #433  

WOW!! I can never seem to break 10k! That's awesome!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eydawn View Post
Had a great day yesterday. Treadmill workout- hubby showed me how to use the preset programs finally and between that and errands did 16k steps.
Old 12-30-2014, 04:46 PM   #434  

Hi there!! I swear after kids it seems SO much harder. I mean, it was hard before, but I feel like I've got to REALLY fight for every ounce! lol

Thank you for the welcome back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolMom75 View Post
Welcome back Lindsey and Donita!

You can see how long I've been a 3FC member so you know I am all too familiar with the starts and stops. Lindsey, I did the same thing with my pregnancies and by the fourth kid gained the most and had the most difficulty getting the weight off. It took me a couple years post-partum to finally get back here I think.

Good luck with your goals!
Old 12-30-2014, 05:06 PM   #435  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

We are waiting to go on our Nashville Nights and Lights tour. http://graylinetn.com/nashville-nights-lights/ I wanted to drop in and see what everyone was up to.

Lindsay Welcome back! Gosh, it seems like it's been forever! I remember when you were moving. Aren't you from TN?

miniapplecocoa HI and welcome back!

Waving Hi all around!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote