Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-30-2014, 09:36 AM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up December 2014 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-31-2014 at 10:02 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 05:58 PM   #2  
It's more UP than Down!

S/C/G: 138 / 102 / 65 kg

Height: 169cm

Happy December everyone

10am here and August is still sleeping, so I'm being lazy too. Planning to go down to meet some friends at the Botanical Gardens for a picnic lunch today providing my boy wakes up and is feeling alright.

I was thinking about having some kiwi and Greek yoghurt for breakfast, but it's a bit late for that now.
Sydney_2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 11:52 PM   #3  

Grace. Fitting that you should be the first one to post here, considering you are in Aus. Hope you two were able to go to the Botanical gardens. I bet the flowers "down under" would be amazing for a person in the very northern US to see. Greek yougurt sounds SO good.

AmethystJean, I am so sorry that this teacher is causing you to feel this way. I suppose it is hard because it involves a grade.

Thanks Diana, keeper of the Daily accountability.... garden. December check in is here. As one of the rooted plants here I want to say that I got way too much plant food today. It was downright discouraging.

I think the long weekend got to me as well. It really threw me off. I am hoping this is why I ate with little conscience. I have noticed that I am not able to get away with eating as many calories as i did earlier in the year. Before, if I ate a lot one day, i could lose it in the following 2 days. No longer the case. Today I woke and weighed 2 lbs more than I want. I had done well the previous 2 days with dieting. Today instead of watching intake I had about 1800 calories. I expect that the weight will be up by 4 lbs tomorrow. The cheat days will have to be much fewer if I am to lose those 2 lbs ad not gain them back. Going to try to resign myself to more rigid dieting. I did 20 minutes on the mini jogging trampoline
Hoping everyone has a great Monday

Last edited by flower123; 12-01-2014 at 03:28 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 05:39 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 70/61/58

Hello everyone and thank you for starting this thread Diana! Much appreciated :-)

I'm determined to smash my way through the rest of the year to get to my goal weight. Aiming to stay under 1200 calories and exercise at least once a day to get there. Wish me luck!

For today:
1179 calories
1 hour boxing class
Finch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 07:25 AM   #5  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Hip Pain (SI Joint) from Yoga for Stress Relief

No second day gain!

Calories for yesterday: 1000
Weigh In: 168.8
No Change

Have a great start to your week!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 08:24 AM   #6  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

I'm going to hop back on this party bus since it is obvious all the cool people are hanging out here. Hopefully there is still room.

Happy December everyone!

Coffee with stevia for breakfast.
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 01:10 PM   #7  
Warrior Princess

Talking

Still here.

Back to the gym today! I hope to jog 3 miles.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 01:18 PM   #8  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Hello December, everyone!

I am starting out just a teeny bit below the start of last month but instead of it being my new low, it is my new high.

W 161.8
B two eggs on toast
L/D will be at the mountain lodge restaurant

My poor little guy woke up with an ear ache now but the doctor fit him in and will hopefully hook him up if he needs anything. We might just be hanging out in our hotel room while the rest play in the snow. At least we'll see the snow out the window.

Welcome back to the thread, Sage and Mrs Snark!

Diana, thank you for keeping the thread going and congrats on avoiding the dreaded second day gain.

Flower, I'm sorry about the two pounds. Hopefully they will whoosh off easily.

Finch, you sound super motivated. You can do it! Enjoy your boxing class.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 03:19 PM   #9  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Happy December everyone!!!

VEGAS IN 2 WEEKS! I am up my usual 4 pounds from the weekend, but since it was Thanksgiving and all I guess it's good it wasn't more. Now that I have no more time and I'm leaving in 14 days, I am going to be super strict with myself until then. The water has GOT to be gone by then and if I leave weighing 150 then fine, but I'd like to be below that.

B - belvita biscuits
L - organic russet potato w/cottage cheese
S - organic fuji apple
D - good question. we'll see...

supposed to go to the gym tonight with DH. We did nothing yesterday because it FINALLY RAINED! we did ride 21 miles on Wednesday, 25 miles on Thursday, and 30 miles on Saturday. I logged in 99 miles for the week!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 12-02-2014 at 12:43 AM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 03:54 PM   #10  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Down 3.2lbs to 173.4lbs. Someone said I was looking slimmer today, which was nice.

Breakfast was sardines, smoked oysters and oats.

Lunch was salmon, cod, squid, smoked oysters and a crab cake.

For exercise, I did 50 minutes weight training before work and ran 4 miles before lunch.

Today was the first day back at work and not too crazy. After 4 days off, that is a first for me.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 04:09 PM   #11  

Coolmom I hope your little guy is better tomorrow. Glad you could get a dr apt today. Glad you had some weight loss this month. even if it is not what you ideally would want. It is headed in the right direction. And thats really good !

Fich
, I am wishing you luck. You can do it !

Diana, woohoo and great for the "no second day gain" Way to go.

Hi Mrs Snark. Good to see you here

Sage2 glad you are back. It seems we may be in similar situations. I have slipped a bit in my maintenence.

Novangel

Syckgirlsfv, 14 days. Thats great. I know you can lose what you want before you go. But I have a feeling you would look great either way. I know though that for me, its how I feel. Even 1 or 2 lbs can make a diff for me.

Ian, congrats on the weight loss. Way to go!
Enough is enough. As of this morning I have gained 4 lbs. I know that 2 of those pounds are the normal high and low. But the other 2 are weight that i have really gained. The high and low variable has inceased by 2 lbs. So the time is here. I had hot chocolate first thing in the morning. But am reverting back to coffee for the rest of the day. I try to avoid buying the decaf I drink. I have to order it from Michigan. Because its the only decent tasting low acid coffee I know of. By the time they remove the caffine and the acid it is kinda a weak tasting shadow of its former self. So I end up using more beans per cup. And it isnt cheap at all. Hard to afford it. But I am hoping it will end the cocoa mania. Edited in: Okay, I will keep trying. But was not wholly successful re kicking the cocoa

Hoping everyone has a great day and night.

Last edited by flower123; 12-01-2014 at 06:17 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 05:15 PM   #12  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

i had a really nice 4-day weekend i got to spend thanksgiving day cooking and it was just our little family at home for the day, which was nice....taught my little son to play a few card games that he absolutely LOVES now...walked the dog in the cold temps...got all my chores done and had a few times at the gym which was nice

TOM is hitting me like a freight train, which happens about every 6 months now...usually i have a nice, calm TOM, wouldn't know it was there except for the week off my BC pills....but every 6 months i get hammered with one and it's here

we got about a foot of snow yesterday and another half a foot of snow expected tonight...we went from zero snow to winter all in one night LOL...i'm so grateful for my 4wd truck this year and not driving around in my little bitty car now
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 05:26 PM   #13  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

flower I'm with you on the it's how you feel, even if it's 2 pounds. Somehow just knowing it's there can make you feel yucky, even if you look exactly the same. It sucks. I'm confident I can ditch the 4 water pounds.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 06:08 PM   #14  
Warrior Princess

I made it to the gym to run the track and I did way better than I thought for taking so much time off. Bonus.

Ian, congrats on the 3p loss. I knew you would.

Syck, I've always wanted to stay at the Bellagio. Perhaps we will go soon... We're still deciding our next vacation.

Walking Dead was brutal last night!! I was so bummed they did character build up episodes in the hospital only to kill off Beth, and I give credit to Shane for turning Rick into a bad@ss. Rick used to be way too soft and it drove me nuts.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 06:22 PM   #15  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Omg No Walking Dead Spoilers No Spoilers No No No No No No No!!!!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote