Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-30-2014, 05:32 PM   #436  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Welcome LydseyLou and Donita!

Was down a full pound to 150.4 this morning! 140's here I come!

Today:
13 cheezies 140
Small carton of chocolate milk 150
Low cal juice 25
Chicken broth 25
Wasabi peas 50

Sub total 390

Planned:
Ice cream 1/2 cup 200
More juice 25
More peas 100

Total 715

Tomorrow:
Low cal juice 25
6 Lean meatballs 160
Broccoli with margarine 125
Chicken broth 25
?

Last edited by Fluffypuppy; 12-30-2014 at 05:36 PM.
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 06:25 PM   #437  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffypuppy View Post

Novangel--I didn't realize you were recently married. When was the wedding? Congrats
November 27th in the Caribbean, thank you!

LindseyLou, it's definitely harder after having kids!! Being over 35 doesn't help either. It does seem you have to fight for every ounce.

Flower:
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 07:35 PM   #438  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi all!

Welcome LindseyLou and miniapplecocoa!

Diana that looks like fun, and bbq! I would love to see the show at the Ryman tonight.

Can't believe 2014 is almost over, best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 11:06 PM   #439  
No excuses

S/C/G: 136/ticker/116

Welcome back to Lindsey and Donita!

I ate more than I liked today but still should be okay. Tomorrow I have to prepare myself for the likelihood of being fed at my friend's house so I will cut back during the day. Thankfully I work the next to days so they will keep me from walking to the fridge (which I do at home to take a break from school work).

7 chapters plus supplementary readings to do by Monday. Here we go again! Vacation is over. I really wish they gave us access to our course as soon as the last one finished because then I would have been working on it the last two weeks!

Oh and I maintained today at 129.4 Phew! I never want to see 130 again
AmethystJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 11:23 PM   #440  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffypuppy View Post
Welcome LydseyLou and Donita!

Was down a full pound to 150.4 this morning! 140's here I come!
WOO HOO!!!!! I can't wait to be there! Congratulations!!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 11:25 PM   #441  

Quote:
Originally Posted by novangel View Post

LindseyLou, it's definitely harder after having kids!! Being over 35 doesn't help either. It does seem you have to fight for every ounce.
Ok, I thought it was maybe just me!!!
Old 12-30-2014, 11:28 PM   #442  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post

Lindsay Welcome back! Gosh, it seems like it's been forever! I remember when you were moving. Aren't you from TN?
I can't believe you remember that! Yes, it's been a looonnnggg time! I am technically from Michigan - was living in TN at the time, and since then have moved back to my native state. And boy is it cold here. I'm definitely missing that Tennessee weather right about now. Thank you for the welcome back!!! Hope you are well!!
Old 12-30-2014, 11:30 PM   #443  

Hi Amethyst!

Well today wasn't horrible, but not my greatest day. *sigh* Tomorrow is a new day and I'm gonna rock it! Making my plan right after I post this for tomorrows eats.

Side note -- one more day of 2014!! Where has the time gone?!!!

Hope you all have a fabulous night - back in the a.m.!!
Old 12-30-2014, 11:33 PM   #444  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Finishing day four on plan. I nearly thought I blew it when I entered my knit night hot chocolate (at the cafe) into Lose It. It was 400 calories! But my dinner was low cal and my day still ended at 1200. Whew!

White knuckling my way back on plan...
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 05:40 AM   #445  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!
Up .2 165.1, not bad, ending pretty close to where I started the year.

B- oatmeal, raisins, sunflower nuts and almond milk
L-greens, beans, olives, pickles, mushrooms and balsamic
S- banana, grapes
D- crab legs, oysters is the plan
E- walk

Hope everyone has a great day, happy New Year's Eve
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 08:40 AM   #446  
Warrior Princess

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyLou View Post
Ok, I thought it was maybe just me!!!
Not just you.

My son is 12 now and I ask him to be a cosmetic surgeon when he grows up to help me out.

I have to work today till 5pm. Bah. Gonna be a looong day but hopefully I make good $$$.

2014 was an amazing year, I can only hope 2015 is half as great.

Happy NY to all!
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 09:15 AM   #447  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

Height: 5'8

Hi, I'm not sure how many days ago it was when I last posted (probably the weekend), but I got sick and did pretty much nothing but sleep Sunday and Monday. I went to the dentist yesterday, and was feeling better, but still not good enough to go to the gym or take my dog for a walk. Today I definitely feel like I'm getting there. My throat still hurts and there's a little extra pressure in my head, but I'm hoping it will get better by the end of the day.

Oh, and Happy New Year's Eve!

The past two days have been really good, but the holiday and the weekend were not. It wasn't so much food on the holidays as it was alcohol though. Too much wine! Feeling sick Sunday also made me want to curl up in bed with nothing but unhealthy food and movies.
Monday was better though, I started the day off with some fresh juice-kale, apple, cucumber, and carrot. Then slept for a while, then had soup. I forget what else I ate.
Yesterday was good too. I woke up late and had to go to the dentist, so I didn't get to eat until the late afternoon. I had a big salad with spinach, kale, lettuce cucumber, berries, and hummus, and bread on the side. For dinner, I had soup, and as a snack, I had a small cookie with a couple spoonfuls of ice cream on it.

I woke up today and am still stuck at 175. It's kind of frustrating since a week ago I was at 173. I guess being sick makes me retain water? Or maybe I'm still retaining from the holidays.
RetroRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 10:43 AM   #448  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

I wanted to start the new check-in. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...e-welcome.html

I don't think we are going to do much tonight but I wanted to make sure the new check in was ready to go. It's too cold to go back downtown to the big concert. It's in the open and it's cold here. I think with the wind chill it's suppose to be close to teens or single digits. That plus 100,000 people is probably not a good mix. We did have a great time downtown last night with the tour. We hung out with an older couple who have been down there a few other times. I was scared that we would get lost if we were alone and could not find our way back to the bus. It worked out really well. The Gaylord is having a big dance party but there are no shuttles going over there. There is big competition between the hotels. I don't want to drive over there in case we have something to drink. I also don't want to deal with all of the traffic that will be in that area. We have reservations at a nice hotel for dinner. We might see a movie later or come back to the hotel and watch everything on TV. The Nashville Note Drop is going to be on the Dick Clark Rocking New Year's Eve (I think that's the name). We took some pictures last night where all of that is going to be. Fun stuff! Last night we had some drinks in the club and then I had another one when we got back to the hotel. I mentioned before about feeling horrible after drinking wine but not after liquor. I'm not much of a drinker so it doesn't really matter. But I just hate to feel like that. So, I didn't feel bad last night or this morning after the drinks. I guess there's something about the wine that causes me problems but not the liquor. Just to clarify, I need to stay away from all of it. But this is just an observation for celebratory times for me.

I would like to share something about our hotel. We are not big time travelers, we only travel on occasion. But we like to be comfortable and not inconvenienced. That's one of the reasons we carry so much stuff with us. I set up our hotel in short notice. All of the hotels were selling our really quickly since there was the big bowl game, a big hockey game, the big New Years Eve celebration, etc. I chose the Hyatt since they allowed pets. I had no previous experience with them. I was concerned because when I looked at the different Hyatt's in the area online, they all looked the same. Literally, looked the same. I chose the one that was in the middle of all the stuff we wanted to do. I could see us driving up to the hotel and it would be a total dump, not like the picture. I thought everything was "staged" for the pictures, etc. When we got here, the hotel looked like the pictures. Inside, looked like the pictures. The way the room was set up looked like the pictures, LOL. But this, in my opinion is good thing. I guess they have chosen a look and have made all of them the same. The room is huge. It is the size of a suite or bigger. I have never had a hotel room this big. Ha Ha The country girl is staying in the penthouse suite. There is a petition between the sleeping area and the area where the couch is. The couch is huge with a large foot stool. There is a kitchen area with a sink and refrigerator. Since we are traveling with a dog, all of his food water bowls have to be washed, so this is very convenient. I have been very impressed with everything. The price range is exactly what we were looking for. Hopefully checking out will be just as smooth. But, I would definitely stay in another Hyatt if given the opportunity.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 11:05 AM   #449  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning!

sitting here drinking coffee when I should be at work I made a last minute dr.s appointment for this morning yesterday because I have had it with my tongue being swollen and stuff! It's sore on the sides, too...still. I'm just so annoyed by it I had to get in to see the doc so I'm waiting to leave to go there, then I'll go to work until 2.

153 this morning...3 water pounds to go!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 11:51 AM   #450  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Good morning! Last day of December and I'm no better than I was at the start of the month. At least I maintained, I guess.

I was up several times to help my puking son, my daughter was coughing in my face (she sleeps in my bed) and then I got called to see a patient at 6am. What a night! I am back in jammies, made some hot tea and climbed back into bed with the electric blanket cranked up. It's so cold!

Fingers crossed I don't get this next round of illness, or that I at least make it through my four day work weekend.

W 162
B egg on toast, tea with sugar and cream
L soup
D veggies
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote