Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-19-2014, 12:18 PM   #301  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

151.0 this morning! Yay! Down 1.4 in two days after a long stand off. Which is amazing considering I ate a bowl of mystery Indian snacks at my student's, only to find out they were 300 cals/quarter cup!

Yesterday:
Beef stew 200
Portion control Smartfood 100
Aloo something 900???
Total 1200

Today (planned)
Low cal juice 20
Beef stew 200
Small scoop of ice cream 200
Wasabi peas 130
6 Lean Italian meatballs 160
Total 660

I'm taking the day off today! I called in sick. I had a panic attack last night when I started fearing that one of my old sick dogs was dying. He is better today but I couldn't face my day.
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 04:05 PM   #302  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Hey all! I'm back from an absolutely EPIC trip! 4 pounds of water - less than usual so I'll take it. We ate and drank a lot, but we also walked a lot. The room was amazing Lost 540 bucks but then got it back the night before we were to come home. Awesome

we are going on a bike ride in a few minutes

B - 2 fried eggs, 2 bacon
L - bowl of steamed broccoli w/con queso
D - making homemade chili later today
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 04:47 PM   #303  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

i am exhausted i feel like i've been steam-rolled flat into the ground for weeks now.....had a horrible TOM week about 2 weeks ago, then had a week of family drama, then several days of taking family all over town shopping, along with trying to work, workout, eat decently etc....this is my last day of work and then i have two weeks off for winter break...i feel like if i stop going, i will just sleep for a year or just sink into all the stress until i just fade away
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 04:58 PM   #304  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanlaughter View Post
i am exhausted i feel like i've been steam-rolled flat into the ground for weeks now.....had a horrible TOM week about 2 weeks ago, then had a week of family drama, then several days of taking family all over town shopping, along with trying to work, workout, eat decently etc....this is my last day of work and then i have two weeks off for winter break...i feel like if i stop going, i will just sleep for a year or just sink into all the stress until i just fade away
Hang in there. I'm sorry about all the stress you are going through. I hope things calm down and you can feel a bit more relaxed during your break.

We are having to do a lot of extra work right now so we can get everything finished up for the Christmas vacation. By the time we get ready to leave we will be worn out, LOL. I'm sure you can relate. We close at 4 on Friday it's already 5 and we are still here. I don't even want to think about Monday. I truly don't even know how we are going to get it all done. Not only do we have regular work, but several people have called at the last minute with the catastrophe's that we need to fix for them, DH has a Dr's appointment, Cody has a grooming appointment, DH and I both have hair appointments. UGH! Someone just called that they are transient and coming into town. They have a major fuel leak and wanted to know if we could stay here to help. NO! We would be here until midnight! I just gave them the phone number for the dealership. UGH!

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-19-2014 at 05:01 PM.
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 05:39 PM   #305  
Trying to live below 200

After 5:30 and I'm still at work. I am waiting for some parts to be delivered. I have to wait here because DH is on a test drive. Now traffic is backed up to the end of the planet. No telling where DH is stuck. I was suppose to go make a bank deposit, that's obviously not going to happen today. I just called the parts place and the guy just told me that the parts are on the way and they got side tracked. SIDE TRACKED? I've got crap to do, people! Beside making the bank deposit I wanted to go look for something for myself. Nope, not happening! I am waiting! Someone just drove up and was telling me about a problem they were having with their truck and they needed to get it in and out quickly. I told him that we had to get out what we had in here and we would not open back up until after the first of the year. He said "but I need it quickly". Seriously? We are closed! We closed at 4! It's after 5:30 and I'm still waiting for people! UGH! It takes very special people to be self-employed. Or total idiots. Still waiting!

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-19-2014 at 05:39 PM.
Old 12-19-2014, 07:25 PM   #306  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Down 2.8lbs to 173.2lbs.

Breakfast was mackerel, smoked oysters and oats.

For lunch I had smoked rainbow trout, tuna, mussels, squid and smoked oysters.

For exercise, I ran 4 miles before lunch.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 08:54 PM   #307  

S/C/G: 1/1/18/ 202/169/126

Height: 5'3 3/4"

Syckgirlsfv - hope you had a great time.

Diana - are you still at work?

Ian - Okay, I'm gearing up for 30 days of fish. How do I go back and find what motivated you do start your fish protocol and read up what you encountered along the way? What changes did you notice with your hair?
Mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:35 PM   #308  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I finally escaped! Sometimes I feel like that mouse on the wheel.

The guy who delivered the parts wanted me to apologize to my DH about them being late. Hmm, excuse me, DH was on a test drive. He was not inconvenienced, I was! We finally left after 6:30. We went to get a bite to eat and went home so I could watch the Amazing Race finale. I will try to get out tomorrow to look at what I wanted to look at today. I was trying to avoid the Christmas crowds. Oh well. It is what it is. I may as well get over myself.

Hiddenstar
Enjoy all the extra energy (kids) running around the house.

Fluffypuppy How is your dog today? I hope everything is OK. It is so hard on us when they start aging.

Syckgirlsfv Welcome back! Sounds like it was a great trip and no regrets, money or weight.

Alaskanlaughter
Again, I hope things calm down so you can enjoy your time off.

Ian Congrats on the 2.8 pounds! Awesome!

Mossy I pulled some bad a$$ kickboxing moves and escaped that joint!

We have made some plans for Christmas/New Years:

We are staying at a house in this community. A friend of ours has a vacation home there and they let us borrow it: http://connesteefalls.com/ConnesteeF..._Amenities.php
This is an online picture book from the community where we will be staying for part of our Christmas vacation. We go there just about every year. It's a beautiful area: http://connesteefalls.com/blog/conne...um-2/#/book1/1

This is where we are going Christmas Day. We went there last year, too.:http://www.groveparkinn.com/
We will dine in the Blue Ridge Dining Room: http://www.groveparkinn.com/BlueRidge
Here is the menu: http://www.groveparkinn.com/media/17..._menu_2014.pdf

Then we plan to drive to Nashville. I just found out that the hotel has a shuttle going downtown to the Nashville Bash for NYE. http://www.visitmusiccity.com/newyearseve I will probably call and reserve our seats for that. Maybe we need to stay another day in order to recover, LOL. If it's too cold, we might try to find an indoor event. I received an email that the Gaylord is having a party, too. That might be fun. We have reservations for Darfons for NYE. The reviews on tripadvisor and google are very good. http://darfonsrestaurant.com/wp-cont...-Main-Menu.pdf

DH went to the Wild Turkey Federation banquet in Nashville at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and wanted me to be able to see it, too. We can't stay there since they are not pet friendly. http://www.marriott.com/hotel-info/b...s/home-page.mi

While we are there, I would also like to do a tour of the area. I was going to do a food tour, but I figured I already had enough food plans and a regular tour would be enough.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:37 PM   #309  
Trying to live below 200

Total approx 1400 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham 50 Calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 50 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (600 calories)
Chicken salad sandwich 550 calories
fruit cup 50 calories

Exercise:
TF Hiit 30
Old 12-19-2014, 09:42 PM   #310  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

here's pic of the view from the high roller! you are looking at Caesar's Palace in the middle, Flamingo in the front, and Rio is off in the distance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10433885_10203628448848520_1003455745371863644_n.jpg (31.9 KB, 10 views)
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:48 PM   #311  

OMG Diana, are you still waiting? Yes, its SO hard to have a business and deal with customer's needs. And with all the bookwork and other stuff

Syckgirlsfv, I knew you would have an awesome time. But was glad to read about the specifics.

Alaskan, I hope you can get some serious rest.

Fluffypuppy, Congrats on your weight loss! woohoo. and yay. Maybe the Indian Snacks will boost your metabolism. I hope so. To answer your question, I made greeting cards for everyone. Takes a long time to make them. Most are sepia tones of a single flower. I photograph during the summer. Then make cards for gifts. Some got more than 20. Others just 15. It adds up time wise. Then I had to make the christmas cards, write and address them. The Christmas cards were SO beautiful.

Mossy, you DO eat so healthfully. Thats awesome.

Hi Violeta, nice to meet you.

Coolmom, I am in honor of you. You wrote it is not difficult to say no to donuts. I would be in pain if there were donuts in front of me

Hidden star great you are out for the school holiday.

Hi Kelijpa and Novangel and everyone.

Sorry I am not writing more personal messages. I care. I just do not have the energy I did before the strep. Leaving tomorrow morning ( on very little sleep) to visit mother etc. This is not relaxing. Even though I love her so very much. I am thinking the highlight will be the food, wine and when I finally walk back through my front door on Tuesday. The 11 hour bus ride will be a bit challenging this time of year. Bus gets packed. Maybe I will have marcel on video loop, if there is such a thing. He might help me get through this trip. Note to self, earbuds. yes.

But the good news is I am sure I must be lower than my lowest low now. Gotta go get those earbuds before I forget them.

Will post from the motel room when hopefully I have more time and strength. I also wonder if I am dieting too much. Well that problem will be fixed tomorrow

Last edited by flower123; 12-19-2014 at 09:49 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 10:06 PM   #312  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Flower, good luck and safe travels. Family dynamics are interesting, aren't they? You mentioned my strong willpower against donuts but don't forget I am a 3FC member and my "donut" is just something else. Haha!

Diana, I'm glad you finally escaped work. I just realized I am working Monday, in addition to my Friday through Sunday. That's four days in a row when I normally work two days per week. I could use the money so that will be nice. Your NYE plans sound nice! So many options.

Alaskan, you need to chill out over your winter break. Don't overbook! You need to rest. You are a do-er though so I bet you will not rest easily.

Fluffy, I hope your dog is okay. We have an old dog too and he had a weird choking incident the other night. I was worried but then he calmed down and curled up for a nap.

788 cals so far today. I'm going to try and keep it around 1200.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 10:18 PM   #313  
Trying to live below 200

Syckgirlsfv Awesome sights! Thank you for sharing.

Flower Safe travels. Sending healthy thoughts your way. I hope you are feeling more energetic and stronger soon.

CoolMom I hope your work is calm this weekend. Are you feeling better from your cold and respiratory issues?
Old 12-19-2014, 11:10 PM   #314  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Diana, my cold is still hanging on but much better. I have to wear a mask for work, company policy for people who can't get the flu shot, anyway but my voice is back to normal and no more sore throat. Yay!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 12:21 AM   #315  

Diana, that guy sending apologies through you to your DH for being late? I would like to have a word or two with him about how he views the importance of women

Coolmom, glad you are feeling better. But sorry it still is holding on a bit. These things tend to stay way too long. Especially in adults. And yes, family dynamics are very interesting indeed. 'nuf said But I DO love her. And this is the second month in a row she asked to see me. She is a powerhouse, as they say.

Scale is up tonight. I hope it will be down by tomorrow morning. I would rather not go there with the weight being higher than goal.

During this holiday season, I want to thank you all for your awesomeness. And I want to thank Diana for setting the space for what I think is the best thread on 3FC. Everyone who posts here is just great !

Last edited by flower123; 12-20-2014 at 12:22 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote