Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 10:54 AM   #811  

Height: 5'1"

Lindsay I'm so happy the furbaby is doing better!!

Stacy YAYAY!!! WOOHOO!! Congrats on making it below 200!!!

Diana I am just finishing TOM as well so hopefully the pounds will fly off for both of us!!

Lady Congrats on making it to 18 minutes on the elliptical. I'm up to 20. We seem to be almost in line with our workout pacing

Morning ALL! So after last week's TOM and weekend of drinking and eating fried food I managed to only lose .8 pounds officially for the week. Not gonna lie...I'm a little bummed

I really wanted to keep up with the 2 pound loss per week. I guess it just shows me that staying OP is very important and that it really isn't worth it to go off plan (weight and taste-wise).

Goal for next week is to get to 190-191 and then soon I will leave the 190s for-EVA!!!
Old 01-20-2011, 11:51 AM   #812  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'2"

Good morning/afternoon/evening where ever you beauties are!

I had two pork chops and 1/4 cup of white rice at my fiancee's birthday dinner. Not too bad

krampus, Way to go on the exercise!!! So jealous! I can't even run more than 3 minutes before having an asthma attack.

LittleLindseyLouHoo, glad to hear your little princess is doing better!

stacygee
, Congratulations!! That's wonderful

roxannestags, Aw thank you! She's my little baby . She's a toy rat terrier. She's a little brat though, there is barely an inch or two of snow outside and she refuses to go potty. My new puppy runs out side and just loves it (she's rat terrier/pug mix, I need to post some pics of her, she's adorable).

LaurenA, It's strange I'm usually in a good mood on my TOM, all my friends find it weird. Haha

Good morning to everyone else that I didn't respond to personally!

Plan for today..
Breakfast
Small ziplock bag of Special K cereal. Didn't have time to measure but I didn't get very much.

Lunch
Chicken & Cheese wrap on a low carb torilla

Dinner - could change
Stir fried veggies and rice + one tilapia

Stay healthy & beautiful! We can all do this!

Last edited by KaylaChristine; 01-20-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:55 AM   #813  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaChristine View Post
LaurenA, It's strange I'm usually in a good mood on my TOM, all my friends find it weird. Haha
It is weird!!!! HaHa!

And I have to say I am a little jealous ...

If only TOM would = Good Mood...

Last edited by L R K; 01-20-2011 at 11:55 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:10 PM   #814  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenA View Post
If only TOM would = Good Mood...
Ain't that the truth! I bet my husband would REALLY appreciate that!
Old 01-20-2011, 12:14 PM   #815  

Vixsin - Glad your knee is feeling better! That is so not cool about the water in your basement...hope it gets fixed up real soon!

Joan -

Roxanne, Novel & Kayla - Your thoughts and good vibes are VERY much appreciated! Thank you!

Lauren - I'm definitely going to have to try that breakfast...it sounds SO good! I appreciate your thoughts for the furbaby!
Old 01-20-2011, 01:11 PM   #816  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Something funny just happened to me and I wanted to share. A sales person that I see about once a month just came in to give us their newest catalog. Normally when he comes in, I am sitting behind my desk. This time I was sitting at the computer table, (where I am sitting in my avatar). Anyways, he looks at me, his jaw drops and he says 'How did you lose all that weight? Did you go on a diet?' Mind you, I just saw him less than a month ago.

You still can't really see all the weight loss with me seated. If I had stood, he probably would have needed me to call 911 to have him revived.

Yes buddy, I did lose 127 pounds in a month. No one in my "real" life knows how much weight I have lost, so of course I didn't share this info with him.

I then told him that I have lost my weight in the course of 3 years, it wasn't just a recent thing. His jaw was still on the floor. He was totally dumbfounded, confused, and literally could not carry on a conversation. Cat got your tongue?

It was just so funny to see his reaction.

Last edited by Diana3271; 01-20-2011 at 01:27 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:16 PM   #817  
Working on 'Project Me'

S/C/G: 199 (1st goal)

Ughhh.. TOM is definitely around the corner some where for me. My mood isn't the greatest.. feels like I want to cry, go to bed and forget the world. The scales will have been stalled on the same digits a week tomorrow.. another hint TOM is around the corner. Anyone see that commercial for tampons (I think) where this woman shows up out of no where in the most unconvenient times to give you your monthly gift?? Wouldn't you like to just slap the happy off her face?! LOL

Krampus, glad it feels like your hands are back in the reigns of control again for you.

Diana, congrats on coming back down from the TOM retention surge. I love fruit and yogurt as well.

Lindsey, I completely know what you mean. I only have one child, and certainly will be my only one.. unless hubby's vasectomy un does itself. But I treat my little furbably like she's the second child I never had. Baby talk and all! I'll see if I can attach a picture. So glad your baby is feeling better.. it's so hard because they can't tell you how they're feeling.

Stacy, WOO HOOOOOooooo!! You made it to ONEderland! Congratulations!!

Vixsin, I feel your pain.. we built the house we're in, in 04'. Our sump pump failed twice! It's so much work to clean up. I guess it will be a different type of workout routine! Congrats on the .4!

Welcome Joan! I agree with Diana.. it's definitely retention! Drink a lot of water and flush it away!

Roxanne, I firmly believe that journaling is the key to success. Sharpen your pencil girly!

Lauren, I saw on the news this morning you're in for some snow. Keep warm! We got 35cm last weekend! I can't remember the last time we had this much snow. We're warmed up a tonne to where we have been.. and now expecting rain! The weather is crazy this year!

Novelista, thanks! I've been thinking about giving my legs an easier go and let down the resistance, "walk" at a pace where my heart rate is just elevated and see if I can go longer time. I've been told to get more steps in.. ugh, easier for them to say!

Kayla, "It's strange I'm usually in a good mood on my TOM". I envy you emensely today!
Old 01-20-2011, 01:27 PM   #818  
Working on 'Project Me'

Red face

How do you post a picture?
Old 01-20-2011, 01:34 PM   #819  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Well guys, I splurged last night...we went out for supper (after the day I had, I was SOOOOO not cooking!) My food choices were pretty good, my portions were NOT. I ate a grilled catfish fillet (large one--they gave me two, gave the other to hubby), baked potato (butter on side...I used less than half of what they gave me), salad with ranch dressing (full fat, I'm sure!), beans and a couple of hushpuppies. Can you say SODIUM? I'm not braving the scales for a couple of days because that'll just add to my stress. lol Day before yesterday I was below my calories and I plan to be VERY good today, too. I'm hoping it doesn't sabotage my weigh in next Tuesday. It shouldn't if it's a one time event. (Fingers crossed! lol) I told hubby last night on the way to the restaurant that if this effects my loss at next meeting, we WON"T be splurging ANYMORE. Period. He agreed, thank goodness!

I've eaten today, but I'm not all that hungry...guess still full from last night, which is fine with me....I am sure I won't eat again til supper.

Looks like the board was active as usual yesterday. I had too much going on to visit much yesterday. I'm glad yesterday is OVER. I'm at home with a sick kiddo today....again.....worried about her...hoping she doesn't have pneumonia. Got a call in to the Dr. I feel like they're brushing me off. We may end up going elsewhere. Yippee. I needed more stress.

Have a GREAT day ladies!
Old 01-20-2011, 01:37 PM   #820  
Working on 'Project Me'

Here is my furbaby.. Little Miss Bella!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bellapic.jpg (25.7 KB, 11 views)
Old 01-20-2011, 01:42 PM   #821  
Working on 'Project Me'

Diana(LA), those days are going to happen and considering, I think you handled it well. New day, new dawn.. time continue on down your path. Drink tons of water and I'm sure you'll flush any retention away. Smart idea to stay away from the scale (wish I had that strength).. I hope you kiddo isn't too sick! Stay strong! You're doing so well!
Old 01-20-2011, 01:57 PM   #822  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLai View Post
How do you post a picture?
Instead of "submit reply" I think you click "preview post" and you can attach a photo from there...I believe.

LOL - if I would have scrolled down I would have seen that you figured it out! Cute pic!!!

Last edited by LindseyLou; 01-20-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:58 PM   #823  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Something funny just happened to me and I wanted to share. A sales person that I see about once a month just came in to give us their newest catalog. Normally when he comes in, I am sitting behind my desk. This time I was sitting at the computer table, (where I am sitting in my avatar). Anyways, he looks at me, his jaw drops and he says 'How did you lose all that weight? Did you go on a diet?' Mind you, I just saw him less than a month ago.

You still can't really see all the weight loss with me seated. If I had stood, he probably would have needed me to call 911 to have him revived.

Yes buddy, I did lose 127 pounds in a month. No one in my "real" life knows how much weight I have lost, so of course I didn't share this info with him.

I then told him that I have lost my weight in the course of 3 years, it wasn't just a recent thing. His jaw was still on the floor. He was totally dumbfounded, confused, and literally could not carry on a conversation. Cat got your tongue?

It was just so funny to see his reaction.
That is too funny! I guess the cat did get his tongue!!
Old 01-20-2011, 02:00 PM   #824  

Oh my gosh...I'm not sure if any of you ladies go to other threads and post. I'm SUPER surprised some of the rude and out right mean responses people post. I'm having a little "battle" with this lady posting rude comments towards someone that has a question. I thought 3FC was a place where we all could share, ask questions, vent and whatnot with each other...
Old 01-20-2011, 02:08 PM   #825  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLai View Post

Lindsey, I completely know what you mean. I only have one child, and certainly will be my only one.. unless hubby's vasectomy un does itself. But I treat my little furbably like she's the second child I never had. Baby talk and all! I'll see if I can attach a picture. So glad your baby is feeling better.. it's so hard because they can't tell you how they're feeling.
Thank you!! I know, I wish she could talk..to tell me what's wrong, and well, to keep me company sometimes!
Closed Thread