Old 06-08-2011, 08:28 AM   #346  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning HCC

Well been really busy but thought I would check in this morning real quick

Way to go Aaron -I knew it wouldn't take long to get back to your low

Well I sold my chopper finally - found a street glide 2010 black denim but I am going to go looking again today before making a decision - I wanted white and I know it is paintable but after looking at it once I bling it out I do think it will look sharp

Ok better get on the road - have a great Hump Day
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:01 PM   #347  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Reda, be sure to post a picture when you pick out your new bike! Glad you got the Chopper a new home.

Arron, Congrats on getting back on track. I'm not sure that fun was the word for the trip--HOT is still coming to my mind!

We didn't get to Branson, no diamond mining-DH was sick, lots of stuff closed during the week, and really it was just too HOT.

Future DIL went through wedding plans. OMG every detail planned to a T. Including schedules and reminders where to sit, stand, be seen (or not to), hair, makeup, to watch who dance, no talking, no drinking the day prior, no being near smoke after dressing, where and when to dress...there is NOTHING left to question. I wanted so bad to tell her that the most memories come from spontanious situations. Grrrr...I am UNnerved at the requests! No standing during the ceremony, no being in the lobby, no bubbles, bells, rice, confetti...the list is very LOOOOOONG. What would you think if this was presented to you?

Holly, that "dusting" you did must have missed me!

Dawn, How did DS do on his trip?

Tammy,You are as bad as I am for not posting! Hope all is good with you.
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:10 AM   #348  

S/C/G: 180/178/150

Height: 5'2

It's almost 3am. I'm sitting at work on my very 1st nite shift. It's a pretty boring nite. I'm staying awake thow.

Ds did well on his trip. I was very releaved when he got home. Did I tell you he had to get stitches the nite before he left? It was interesting cuz it just made our nite that much longer. He'll get them out next week.

Dh & I talked some when ds was gone. Things have been better. Dh has also taken notice that I have lost weight. He never noticed before. I wonder if it has anything to do with our issues & me thinking of leaving.

The party was a blast. I had a bit too much to drink but not enough for me to be sick.

My niece is getting married in NC next week. I don't think she is quite the bridezilla. I'm looking forward to it. It will also be the 1st time my brother & sisters have all been together since I was a teen. I had picked out 2 dresses for the wedding but the one will not work & the other will be too warm. I bought both at yard sales so I am not out much. Good thing we have a 30% off for kohls this weekend.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:49 AM   #349  

S/C/G: 270/ 261 /220

Height: 5'10"

Hi Gals. Well today I am down to 230.0 this is a new low:carrot :.
LEATHERMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:52 PM   #350  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Hey everyone! so much to comment on

Reda, congrats on selling the chopper, I hope it wasn't a sad experience, but Yay to your new bike! or have you decided yet? sorry about the bugs wanting to lift you away with them

Colleen - ug, dead armadillos, lol! and YIKES at the windshield flying off and hitting your DH! and double yikes for it happening again. OMG at your future DIL's rules/requirements...gah! that is NUTS!!! (oh, are nuts allowed?? ) yeah, no way would those chaps/jacket fit me, too bad, they are deluxe! hope you can find a buyer.

Hey Aaron, you big loser you You just keep truckin along don't you. You are our role model I guess!!!

congrats to Tammy's son getting into flight school, saw that on FB.

Well I have slacked off big time on my exercise, not all because of my knees just have gotten out of the habit. I have got to get back!! I took for granted that I was pretty fit (though definitely chubbier than I need be) and losing that firmness all over sucks!! its true that if you don't use it you lose it!

My new big windshield arrived...with no brackets or mounting hardware, what a disappointment!! DH ordered it, he was sure it was presented as a complete kit from what he read. Oh well, just means that it won't be done til the parts come on Monday, hopefully .

Got my packs of petunias, pansies and impatience planted, on the deck. Can't wait for them to fill out and look nice! it is very warm here, high 80's and low 90's, the 90's are very unusual for Vermont. And very humid. But I am okay with it, it is MUCH better than this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC07462.jpg (23.0 KB, 7 views)
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:41 AM   #351  

Hi Gals . Well today I am at 233.2, I will try hard to get back down.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:29 PM   #352  

Default It's Friday, It's Friday...

It's about time! not too much longer now before the weekend begins! Not that we have anything planned...just home, and not at work!

Tonight cards and dinner with friends. I'm bringing dessert. A sinful cake made with too much chocolate! 1 cake is to serve 12 or 16 something like that--the calories are 600 per serving! I didn't even WANT to look to see how big the serving was! I know it's out of this world! If I can't be thin--make the rest fat right!?
Old 06-13-2011, 07:37 AM   #353  

Hi Gals. I am stuck at 233- 234. I need to be good for a few weekends.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:06 AM   #354  

Hi Gals. Well today I am down to 231.8 not my lowest but better than 235. I have my sons Birthday party this week so I dont know if I will lose any on my low of 230 I had last week. I hope you gals are having a good summer.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:58 AM   #355  

Hi Gals. Well today I am at 231.4.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:05 PM   #356  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

yay Aaron!!

I am enjoying every day of this beautiful month of June. Love that it's light at 5 a.m., with the birds singing and I can sit on the deck and have coffee. LOVE IT!

have been able to ride to work alot more, now that the rain is letting up! And yesterday (drum roll) DH and I rode to Laconia NH for a day of Bike Week. That's 120 miles each way, and he did fine It was so nice for just the two of us, to be back on the road again!!

bought new chaps, and 4 little fun tops The vendor had leather halters, leather bra-type tops but with leather straps instead of cups and mesh bikini tops. They were only $5 each!!

been afraid to hop on the scale, afraid that I've gained back some of the few pounds I fought off in May...have to wait til TOM is over to check (yeah, even at age 50 that's continuing)

My knees continue to be stupid. Today it's the left one that is sending twinges of pain, even when I'm just sitting. But sometimes it's fine. I'm just hoping it goes away but I haven't done a Step routine in so long because I'm afraid to stress the knees. I've adapted 30 Day Shred to make it no impact on my knees.

Hi to everyone else!! Yum to that chocolate cake Colleen, did you make it or buy it?
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:03 PM   #357  

Default camping

We went camping this past weekend. Food paradise usually. We still had plenty, but just DH and I we didn't go crazy of the food accessories like chips, and crackers, dips, cheese and desserts. 1st time getting the new camper out. Everything worked fine--it's sure a LOT smaller than our other one though!

This week a gal I worked with and I are going to a county music fest this week. Looking forward to it! Girl time is not easy to come by!

Hope all is good with you.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:55 AM   #358  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Sorry I have not been posting much.... I am pretty disconnected from life. BOTH jobs are requiring extra hours of me which makes any sort of life impossible. This craziness will last for 6 more months. My ulcerative colitis has reared it's ugly head again. I am told it is from the stress on my body. However, I am at home sick from the doctor's office today..... maybe that will help straighten out my tummy. If I did not have a goal in mind I would not be able to make it..... but I am gonna try to do this for 6 more months.

I hope you all are well. Reda, I love your new bike!

Holly, why are you working both places?

Aaron... you sure are rocking the WL. I know it seems slow to you, but you are living life and losing weight, when you first started posting I remember well the upper 250 numbers you were going through, now it is way lower!

Tymaboy, I feel your pain on the night shift. Sometimes we are sooooo slow and it makes time go by slow, but others we harldy have time to look up. I kinda like those, except it means something really bad is going on.

Colleen, I hope you make it through the wedding...... that sure is a crazy list.... in time I am sure she will figure out lists are not really how to live life...... but you and I (and I am sure the others on here) know that comes with age. I used to be anal retentive... now I my goal is just to make it throgh the day.

I am gonna make it short. Have things to do around here.
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:11 PM   #359  

Hi Gals. Well I have lost most of the weight that I gained over the weekend and from all the parties. I am at 235.4 today and was at 240.8 on monday so not to bad. My all time low was 230.0 last week or the week before. I just ordered some new leather pants in a size 36, I hope they fit. I tried on the ones I bought last year a size 40, so big I put them on over my blue jeans and they were still to big. Last year my 38's were to tight , now I can hardly keep them on with a belt. I think I will need a new biker jacket for Christmas, my coat is so big that I can were a vest under it and still have lots of room. I also ordered a air seat pad for my wife to sit on so her butt wont go numb, I hope it works. I will be good till my birthday on the 27 th so maybe I can get in to the 220's. By the way our weather sucks, rain and more rain. Thanks Gals for all the help I just love talking to someone other than family, well you are my family 2. This might be the biggest post I have ever made. I will let you all know how the pants fit. Look past the bad spelling I am just a guy.

Last edited by LEATHERMAN; 06-22-2011 at 01:14 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:31 PM   #360  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Hello everyone

Wow didn't realize it has been so long since I posted last- but as with all of you I have been super busy as well

I did buy my new bike 2010 Roadking- I got the pipes and apes ordered this week so waiting from them to come so we can get them on- then I will start blinging out my bike of course

We have our Freedom Rally coming up next week so hopefully the changes will be made by then hopefully

Holly glad to hear that Joe rode with you and didn't have a problem- he will get back into the swing of things again Have you gotten your windsheild on yet

Aaron you will lose it - you have been doing such a wonderful job and you will look HOT in your new leather pants as well

WL not so good for me lately - haven't been home 1 single night and the last 2 weeks and do not have a planned night home now till July 5th - summers are always like this I know

Tammy glad to hear things are still going good for you and lke you said 6 months left and it will be here before you know it - just keep hanging in there

Tymaboy night shifts - I can't do them so koodos to you for doing it- glad to hear all is going well with DS and that you are trying to work things out with DH

Colleen I want to go camping but haven't found time to even go to our cabin yet this year but hopefully in July we will find time- who knows though

Well I suppose at work and shouldn't be on here but wanted to check in and say HI
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote