Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: Have you had the good fortune to (you can choose more than 1 answer, if it applies)
Met at least one person from this board (past or present members) 5 14.71%
Met more than one person but less than 5 people (past or present) 4 11.76%
Met more than 5 people but less than 10 people (past or present) 4 11.76%
Met more than 10 people (past or present) 2 5.88%
Talk to at least one or more people on the phone somewhat regularly (past or present) 6 17.65%
E-mail at least one or more people on a regular one-to-one basis (past or present) 8 23.53%
Haven't met anyone yet, but I hope to one day soon 10 29.41%
Haven't spoken on the phone to anyone yet, but hope to one day soon! 5 14.71%
Haven't e-mailed anyone regularly yet, but hope to done day soon! 2 5.88%
Just joining the board, so give me time!!! 5 14.71%
Have no interest in meeting, talking or e-mailing, just being on the board is enough for me. 3 8.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2002, 03:52 PM   #151  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Howdy!

Good afternoon everybody! It's cloudy and drizzly outside right now..I love the break in the heat. Hopefully it won't rain any harder and I can sneak away for a walk later. Way behind already this week. But it's been a blast this weekend. The dart machine was broken so we chased arrows instead. I hit one man's fletchings twice...lol I went outside this afternoon to show my mom how I shoot and shot one arrow smack into the other arrow...woo hoo!!!! Can you tell I'm still excited about that one.

Sabrina..I am so sorry for your loss. Praying God's comfort and peace for your family during this sad time. ((((((((hugzz))))))))))

Red and everyone one else kinda in the pits today....
Thinking good thoughts and sending tons of love your way!

Well, the front door is wide open and a million dogs are running in and out..better round up the herd and get em back outside.

Love and hugs,
Crystle

235/156/140
Old 09-15-2002, 06:59 PM   #152  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

WAIT TILL YOU HEAR THIS ONE

BOB was down at her friendly
neighborhood STARBUCKS when she decided to stop at the ME grocery before heading home. Came out of the parking lot to the area that crosses the sidewalk?
This man on a bicycle came from nowhere waving at me to either get back or go on and get out of his damn f*$%8ng way !!
I could do nothing but sit there and stare at him! THEN...HE STARTED RAMMING MY CAR DOOR WITH HIS BIKE!!!! BOB was speechless (if you can believe that one!) and still....just sat there....As he came at me again I was able to get out into traffic and dang if he wasn't going the same direction as me! I turned into the ME grocery parking lot, and thought he was coming in there too, but he found extra strength and took off like a bullit! He was very scary..I should have called the police, but you know them, they are NEVER where they should be!

BOB
Old 09-15-2002, 07:29 PM   #153  

Howdy everyone!

Well, it's raining like a big dog here in nashville. I think that's why we are all so gloomy. I'm hormonal too and ready to eat the leg off the table!!

Sabrina--i'm very sorry about your cousin. You are in my prayers.

Bob!! OMG!! I don't know what i would have done! Some people have no manners or couth(sp)

Aunt Debbie--i'm an aunt deby too and i get my girls every time i can! They are 6 and 3 and the light of my life!! So far, i've been unable to concieve---turning 36 in november so as the marisa tomei in "my cousin vinny" said--"MY BIOLOGICAL CLOCK IS TICKING!!" I love that movie!!!---

Well, it's the beginning of Gator hater week. Hope my vols can do it again this year!!

later taters---debyj
Old 09-15-2002, 08:54 PM   #154  

Sabrina, Hugs & Prayers to you & your family over the tragic death of your cousin. I'm so sorry to hear of your heartbreaking news. I know how much you would desire to be there with the rest of his family. I know how it is to lose someone so near & dear to your heart. May the Lord give you comfort & strenght for the days to come, my friend. He understands your anger & knows your heart also. My prayers will be with you. Mary
Closed Thread