Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

dkm...way to go on the 20 pounds gone!
Goal4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 08:43 AM   #482  

S/C/G: 344.5/tracker/144.5

Height: 5'4"

dkmWay to go! I know how exciting that is to reach signing a board!

teddiebearThanks for the recipes! I am home today due to snow and ice. I will experiment with the recipe! I can't wait to share them with our manager, she loves to get new recipes and "tweak" them!

O had a bad night. I got into cookies the family had! Why did I do that after such a great loss? Now I am home all day and need to be extra good. I will probably be on here quite a bit today!

Have a good day all!
krazykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:00 AM   #483  

Cargirl.. Sorry to hear about your mother. I will put her in my prayers, and you as well.

I am glad to see everyone is still doing well, keep going!

I am on day four of the program. Last night was kind of difficult, had a screaming headache, I haven't had any caffenine in two days now. Has anyone found the liquid minerals to help with headaches? Went to WI on yesterday I am down a total of 5 pounds! I really hope I do not hit a plateau until atleast the 15 pound mark, but either way I am sticking to it. When did you all hit your first plateau? Couple of things I heard yesterday from counsler... Do not drink more than 4 HNS per day. They had some new changes to the program and our center was closed on Sat. for training. I was drinking 5 per day and she told me to cut back, something to do with caloric intake. Oh and another thing, for those that are looking for a great salad dressing, my counsler recommended a awesome greek dressing. It is found at Publix here in florida. It is in the salad dressing aisle on the top shelf! It is called Farmers Boy Restaruant Greek Dressing. It is in a Glass Bottle and has a blue lid. It only has the 2 fats and 3 carbs and tastes great. Anyway, I wish everyone a great week, and I look forward to seeing everyones progress!
CHRISTYBEAN01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:12 AM   #484  

S/C/G: 233.5/ticker/155

Height: 5' 4"

Hey ChristyBean01,
When I started I was having 6-8 cups of coffee a day. By taking 2 B-12 every morning, I never had a headache.

I hope it works for you just the same!

Cargirl, I am so sorry about your mom. I will be praying for you and her.

Carol
ThinMinney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:32 AM   #485  

Thanks for the Tip Carol. I will definitely try that!
CHRISTYBEAN01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:07 AM   #486  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by cargirl View Post
Hey everybody-I'm having a really tough time staying op. Just found out my mom has cancer again and this time they wont operate or do radiation, she's just too sick. I'm going out to see her for a week before Xmas and I know it will be really hard. I know all the will power dust in the world wont help me now-but I will be checking in to hear the great losses from all of you anyway.
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom - just do the best you can & take care of yourself the best you can, I know all too well how hard it is to watch our parents' health fail.
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:26 AM   #487  

S/C/G: 172/ticker/135

Height: 5'6

Hi guys!

I feel so left out here. I haven't been online for a while. Just super busy!
From the sounds of it everyone is doing well? I notice that we have collectivley over came many objections over the past week. Ice storms, snow storms, weekends with girlfriends, football parties, office parties, dinner parties. We all need to be so so proud of our selves. This is a journey and only the strong will survive.

My DD tested positive for influenza a week ago. Anyone who has been thru this knows that the entire family is doomed to get it. Well, it is my turn since Sunday. Been really hard to eat and drink all of the food and water. I am trying and have stayed OP just not fully getting everything in. I have an RX but just dont want to take it.

WI yesterday and down 2.5 pounds. It also was my 30 day anniversary! Do I have lost 12.5 pounds in 30 days!!!!

I find that motivating!
DJAEBBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:42 AM   #488  
oreoparent

S/C/G: 269/ticker/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by cargirl View Post
Hey everybody-I'm having a really tough time staying op. Just found out my mom has cancer again and this time they wont operate or do radiation, she's just too sick. I'm going out to see her for a week before Xmas and I know it will be really hard. I know all the will power dust in the world wont help me now-but I will be checking in to hear the great losses from all of you anyway.
Wish me luck...
donuts I know you'll be signing the 100 board before I leave for Shreveport, so Congrats to you now.
Hey Cargirl, so sorry to hear about your mom. We will be praying for your family. when my mom was diagnosed with cancer earlier in the year my sister asked to be put on a medical hold for a while because she knew there would be problems staying on program being in hospital, etc. It worked for her. I was also on medical holds, but for medical problems. You could always ask. Your MRC might see that it will benefit you better to take a break form the program. Just a thought. Our prayers are with you
oreoparent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:46 AM   #489  

S/C/G: 178.5/168/140

Height: 5'7"

Confession time: after a week on MetaQuick I ruined it by eating pizza and drinking 2 beers on Friday! Not sure why... I was helping a friend move and they ordered pizza at the end of the day. I could have had my food and HNS -- I brought them -- but I didn't. WI tonight so we'll see how bad the damage is.

Water: Walmart sells 100 oz containers of water (in the bottled water section), I keep one under my desk at work, and one at home. I just refill it every day.
Mary V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:47 AM   #490  
oreoparent

S/C/G: 269/ticker/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by graduatethin View Post
Alexiah: I have been on plan since Oct. 8, I did preconditioning for about 10 days prior to that- just because I had a lot going on and couldn't get to the foods class. I don't really know how long it took to drop one size because I also was crammed into my pants. But, I know that I just got bought two size 12's this last weekend and I haven't been in a 12 in many years! whoo hoo and that is a 2+ drop since Oct.

The best thing was the other night when my dh hugged me from behind and said oh- I feel bones- in my neck and shoulders. He couldn't believe how different I felt- I guess that was an ah ha moment for him! lol

I am having the dreaded colonoscopy on Wed. (Thanks to my family history) Has anyone else had that done while OP? I can't eat any solids tomorrow and nothing on Wed. I don't have the procedure done until 2:00. Any advice? Can I drink those clear HNS all day tomorrow?

I have had several "'scopies" while on program and just go off program for one day. Those HNS and supplements make you go to the bathroom and you have to be "all cleaned out" for the test. It may set you back a few days, but your health is mucho important!
oreoparent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:49 AM   #491  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

I weighed in yesterday and...... I have lost a total of 30lbs now! I couldn't wait to get in to work today and share with you all. I'm so happy, and can't wait to get to 40! Thanks for all of the support and inspiration!
namaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:59 AM   #492  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Namaste... I am right there with you, I just signed the 30 pound board today! Just got back from wi! It feels so good, doesn't it!
Keep up the great work!
Goal4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:03 AM   #493  

Height: 5'6''

graduatethin - When Hubby had his colonoscopy, he could have clear liquids only...so we bought sugar-free popsicles. There are some called white shark or something that are not colored (probably for messy kids), so he had that and some gatorade, I forget what color was allowed...yellow maybe. I agree with Oreo...let plan go for the day and eat what your doctor suggests... best wishes!

I'm iced out of school (work) today as well....gotta love that!

Big congrats to our 30lbs losers!

Last edited by Hvnlymzic; 12-11-2007 at 11:03 AM.
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:10 AM   #494  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goal4Life View Post
Namaste... I am right there with you, I just signed the 30 pound board today! Just got back from wi! It feels so good, doesn't it!
Keep up the great work!
Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Let's head for that 40lb board together!
namaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:13 AM   #495  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

Good Morning ladies !! Hope everyone is having a great on plan day!!
I was wondering if any of you lost during your pre conditioning phase? Do you remember how much? Well i am on day 2 and feeling good i already got my 150 oz of water in and it is only 9:10 in the morning so thats great!! I love my water that is the easy part of the plan for me.
NAMASTE- CONGRATS i cant wait till i reach a 30pound loss have you lost any inches?
alexiah is offline   Reply With Quote