Old 12-11-2007, 11:22 AM   #496  

S/C/G: 205/153/155

Height: 5'7"

Oh!! Congrats Namaste and Goal4Life! I am right there with you! I was hoping to get to the center today but not sure if the weather is going to allow it. I know I am close--.

Ok, you say not to take the HNS today or tomorrow until after the scope?? I have only had some beef bouillon today and I am starving! I may try to get to the store and buy some sugar free popsicles. I did make some sugar free jello- lime flavor- they just said no red or purple.
graduatethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:28 AM   #497  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

I almost forgot to ask for all you that have ordered the cortisol support from i herb which one is the one we need? It shows one with relora that are v caps and the other does not have the relora?
alexiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:35 AM   #498  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexiah View Post
Good Morning ladies !! Hope everyone is having a great on plan day!!
I was wondering if any of you lost during your pre conditioning phase? Do you remember how much? Well i am on day 2 and feeling good i already got my 150 oz of water in and it is only 9:10 in the morning so thats great!! I love my water that is the easy part of the plan for me.
NAMASTE- CONGRATS i cant wait till i reach a 30pound loss have you lost any inches?
I did lose during pre conditioning, and it was between 2 and 4 lbs. I don't have that food diary here or I could tell you for sure (I just moved on to a new one). You are doing great with the water!!!! I struggled with that, and still do! I have lost 25 total inches so far.
namaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:37 AM   #499  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by graduatethin View Post
Oh!! Congrats Namaste and Goal4Life! I am right there with you! I was hoping to get to the center today but not sure if the weather is going to allow it. I know I am close--.
I'm sure you are there!!! Darn weather! We'll be waiting, keep it up until you can get to the center!
Old 12-11-2007, 11:39 AM   #500  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJAEBBS View Post
Hi guys!
WI yesterday and down 2.5 pounds. It also was my 30 day anniversary! Do I have lost 12.5 pounds in 30 days!!!!
We've missed you! Sorry to hear everyone has been sick! Congrats on the weight loss!!! Down 2.5 and going!!! You are kicking butt!
Old 12-11-2007, 11:50 AM   #501  
texdoc2001

S/C/G: 207/207/150

Height: 5'2"

WI this morning and I'm still on a plateau, even after changing to the green menu and adding Cortitrim. I was pleased because I asked to check my BMI and it's much improved, and I put on a blouse this morning that I couldn't wear all last winter, so something's working. She suggested no creamies for the rest of the week and we'll see where things stand on Saturday. (Couldn't have anything to do with the two drinks and small piece of cornbread I had over the weekend, could it? Does that still count as a plateau?)

So much on the board today. I can't remember all the names but was struck by the post about pizza and beer on Saturday. It's a really good question. What is it that happens to us so that, sometimes, even when we've planned ahead, we sabotage ourselves on the spur of the moment?

Huge congrats to all you LOSERS. It's a great week out there for weight loss, even here in the Cmas season. I'm so inspired!!!

Just checking in, guys.
texdoc2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:56 AM   #502  

S/C/G: 205/153/155

I talked to the GI center and no, I cannot have even the clear HNS because they contain milk. So, I guess I will do broth, sugar free jello and popsicles. It will be almost two days by the time all is said and done, wonder what that will do to my progress....... oh well, has to be done.
graduatethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:07 PM   #503  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by graduatethin View Post
I talked to the GI center and no, I cannot have even the clear HNS because they contain milk. So, I guess I will do broth, sugar free jello and popsicles. It will be almost two days by the time all is said and done, wonder what that will do to my progress....... oh well, has to be done.
I don't think that it will stall you that much, what will happen though is your ketones are going to be through the roof right after, because your body is going to be in mini starve mode. I would wait a full 24-48 hours after your procedure to go to the center, and then you should be leveling off. Then when you get to eat again, your body might kick start into high metabo burn for a day or 2. It might not be such a bad thing for you.
Goal4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:12 PM   #504  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

I tried a great op concoction today. Those of you may remember my cottage cheese dilemma?...Well I have been trying it off and on different ways. Today, my protein was only 4 ounces. So I took 2 ounces of cottage cheese and blended it with about a teaspoon of the Vanilla HNS creamie, and used it to dip my fruit in for lunch! It was awesome, b/c I blended it, it was very much like a like frosting or whip cream texture! What a treat I had. I think it would be great with a teaspoon of chocolate HNS creamie for dipping strawberries in! YUM. I will just mix my creamie HNS later when I normally drink it, with just a smidge less water.
Just thought I would share.

Last edited by Goal4Life; 12-11-2007 at 12:13 PM.
Goal4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:12 PM   #505  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

I ordered the cortisol from i herb so i should recieve it soon . I hope everyone is having a good day today i was going to ask how many of you excersise ?
I do 30-45min of the leslie sansone dvds they are really great especially this time of year here in denver it has been cold. Do any of you do anything is it recommended by your center?
alexiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:19 PM   #506  
On her way

S/C/G: 296/ticker/178

Quote:
Good Morning ladies !! Hope everyone is having a great on plan day!!
I was wondering if any of you lost during your pre conditioning phase? Do you remember how much?
I lost 9 pounds on the preconditioning menu. I lost more on that than I have on program so far... but it will change soon I hope!!
Lilyannas Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:51 PM   #507  

Height: 5'6''

graduatethin - Hubby also had some yellow gatorade during that time...keep the electrolites up and stuff...that'll help you not get as run down. Have you had a colonoscopy before? It was an interesting experience for the two of us when he had his...probably more interesting for me and less for him
alexiah - I think I lost a little bit on pre-con...it's been a while ago, so I don't remember exactly. I kinda used pre-con as a "last chance" situation. I knew I'd be on plan for at least 2 years, so I had pizza for the last time and dessert and ice cream, etc....all for the last time, kinda kissing my old life goodbye. I didn't go crazy, but I didn't eat perfectly either. But by upping my water and watching portions I did lose some weight.

Last edited by Hvnlymzic; 12-11-2007 at 01:56 PM.
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 02:02 PM   #508  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Quote:
I ordered the cortisol from i herb so i should recieve it soon . I hope everyone is having a good day today i was going to ask how many of you excersise ?
I do 30-45min of the leslie sansone dvds they are really great especially this time of year here in denver it has been cold. Do any of you do anything is it recommended by your center?
Exercise is highly recommended by MRC - they're especially supportive of walking - when I went to my food class & got my first menu, among the paperwork I got were a couple of different copies of articles about the benefits of exercise & walking in particular. So you're right on track with your DVDs!
Oh, and I walked 6 days a week most weeks, started at around 2-2.5 miles & worked up to 3 miles a day (took me about 45-50 minutes depending on what music pops up on my MP3 player LOL!) - I still walk, more like 4-5 days a week and I'm finding that I miss it. Been too much going on recently!

Last edited by Meemo; 12-11-2007 at 02:04 PM.
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 02:06 PM   #509  
Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyannas Mom View Post
I lost 9 pounds on the preconditioning menu. I lost more on that than I have on program so far... but it will change soon I hope!!
You probably know this already, but that was because it was mostly water - which is a good thing, it's always nice to lose that bloat! Fat loss is just slower, certainly slower than we'd like, but it still happens!
Old 12-11-2007, 02:08 PM   #510  
Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hvnlymzic View Post
alexiah - I think I lost a little bit on pre-con...it's been a while ago, so I don't remember exactly. I kinda used pre-con as a "last chance" situation. I knew I'd be on plan for at least 2 years, so I had pizza for the last time and dessert and ice cream, etc....all for the last time, kinda kissing my old life goodbye. I didn't go crazy, but I didn't eat perfectly either. But by upping my water and watching portions I did lose some weight.
LOL, Sam, our manager called that the "last suppers", and I had quite a few! I don't think I lost anything during pre-conditioning because like you, I just didn't take it real seriously. Some meals were good, some not so much.
I'd suggest to any newbies to take it seriously, it's a great jumpstart!