Old 12-12-2007, 04:01 PM   #571  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goal4Life View Post
Alexiah, don't stress to much on pre-conditioning...this is the time that you should slowly reduce your normal eating plan, to prepare your body for the new lifestyle changes.
Your answer was a lot better than mine, especially since I was the queen of the "last suppers" during pre-conditioning!
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:01 PM   #572  
texdoc2001

S/C/G: 207/207/150

Height: 5'2"

Reading through (dang, we go through a lot of pages) today and thought I'd share a quote from my best friend: "Never trade what you want the most for what you want at the moment."
texdoc2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:02 PM   #573  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

Bomaze - do you feel like the relacore and the hoodia help?
Thanks for the advise i really appreciate it ! So where in colorado are you from? I live in Denver nice meeting you!
alexiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:04 PM   #574  

Texdoc- Great Quote i really need to repeat that one!!
Old 12-12-2007, 04:11 PM   #575  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexiah View Post
MOLIVER-yes i usually drink about 170 oz a day but today i was up walking at 430am so i got a headstart! I was wondering you say that you are on the corti-trim is it the one from mrc? Have you tried the 21st century by i herb? i ordered that today so i am a little nervous that it wont work as well as the mrc version?Moliver how long have you been on plan/ how much loss? Have you changed clothing sizes yet?
I'm currently using the MRC Corti-Trim, which I bought when I signed up. When it runs out, I will order the 21st Century brand from iherb. I don't expect there to be a noticeable difference between the brands, but you never know, sometimes one ingredient can make a difference. Some other people here ordered the 21st Century brand who've been using MRC's so hopefully they'll let us know if they see a difference after they've started using the 21st Century brand. I've been on program since the beginning of November and have lost 14 lbs and 1 size.
Moliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 05:21 PM   #576  

S/C/G: 193/148.5/145

Wow - I missed a day or so and had about 7 pages to read through. I am needing a good hard thunk in the head - like those V8 commercials because I have been falling down on my water and supplements. I just keep letting life get in the way. My father was diagnosed with cancer today and he is the primary caregiver to my mother with Alzheimers. Needless to say we have a lot of changes looming on the horizon. I am thankful for the program because 4 months ago I would have eaten lots to "cure" the stress - now I am guilty of not eating enough. I know that is not going to help me in my goal, nor is it going to help my family. I just get busy thinking of what all needs to be done and forget to pack my supplements... I WI tomorrow and expect to be steady at where I was earlier this week - I'm afraid I'll lose it if I've gained. Cross your fingers for me!
feelinbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 05:47 PM   #577  

Feeling better- I am so sorry to hear your news i will say a prayer for your family..good luck tomm with your weigh in!
Old 12-12-2007, 05:53 PM   #578  
texdoc2001

S/C/G: 207/207/150

Height: 5'2"

feelinbetter--: I'm so sorry to hear about all of the family crisis. You're right--this will mean some major reorganization, major feelings, major changes. Doesn't it feel good when you [U]don't[U] eat over it? Do remember to "put the oxygen mask on yourself first" before you try to take care of everybody else. Maybe pack a small bag with supplements, herbs, etc., and keep it in your car for the duration. Know that your gang here is pulling for you.
texdoc2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:03 PM   #579  
On her way

S/C/G: 296/ticker/178

feelinbetter: Just remember you have got a bunch of peeps on here pulling for you and your family. My best thoughts and wishes with you and yours!!
Lilyannas Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:12 PM   #580  

Feeling Better- Did you ever get an answer about the mrc-6 question? I remember you saying your mouth felt numb when you started it are you still having that effect? Have any of you ladies had any negative or weird affects with any of the supplements?
Old 12-12-2007, 06:28 PM   #581  

S/C/G: 205/153/155

Survived my little "procedure" today. Stopped on the way home and bought a grilled salmon salad from Panera. Used my own spritzer dressing, but went bad and ate the sourdough bagette-- I was just so hungry! Then I didn't stop there, I ate two of these little chow mein noodle, butterscotch chip, peanut drops that I made for my kids. Why did I do that?? I think I was just feeling so hungry and thinking about what I had gone without for 2 days... Bad girl! That is my first big cheat- dang. Well, just pick myself up and start back OP, right?
graduatethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:38 PM   #582  

Have any of you trird the buffalo meat? what does it taste like where can you buy it?
Old 12-12-2007, 07:19 PM   #583  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by graduatethin View Post
Survived my little "procedure" today. Stopped on the way home and bought a grilled salmon salad from Panera. Used my own spritzer dressing, but went bad and ate the sourdough bagette-- I was just so hungry! Then I didn't stop there, I ate two of these little chow mein noodle, butterscotch chip, peanut drops that I made for my kids. Why did I do that?? I think I was just feeling so hungry and thinking about what I had gone without for 2 days... Bad girl! That is my first big cheat- dang. Well, just pick myself up and start back OP, right?
Yes, I agree that it was going without food for 2 days that caused you to cheat - you just don't think straight when you're in starvation mode, you really don't. Sometimes it's hard for me to think straight before dinner and avoid those cravings and that's only 4-5 hrs w/ out food!! So definitely don't beat yourself up over this. You're back OP now!!!
Moliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 08:00 PM   #584  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexiah View Post
Have any of you trird the buffalo meat? what does it taste like where can you buy it?
Personally, I really like buffalo meat. A lot of main stream restaurants are selling buffalo burgers now. Ruby Tuesday's has them, if you have it around you, you could try it out there without the bun of course. Publix here in Georgia sells it, in the fresh meat market, I have heard Winn Dixie sells it, and I think someone said that Sam's sells it frozen.
Goal4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 08:49 PM   #585  

Hi all. Having a really bad day today. I am experiencing terrible headaches and my throat feels just raw from the supplements. Did any of you have that feeling when you first started taking all of the pills? Will I get used to it? I am sticking with this no matter what, but it is almost to the point where I dread eating because of how my throat feels. It isn't like a sore throat either, just like something is stuck in my throat! I dont know... I am feeling a little discouraged, especially since I weighed myself at home, which i shouldn't have done... I gained two pounds. I am hoping that is just the water weight because I have not cheated one bit. I probably should make a pitstop to my center tommorrow. Anyway, Thanks again guys just reading your posts helps me out. I love having someone who knows what it is like both the good and the bad. Take care.
CHRISTYBEAN01 is offline   Reply With Quote