Old 05-25-2006, 09:19 AM   #1396  

Boo and Purplepirate: after I posted that on the board I thought to myself you know I should do some arms and abs stuff. So I am going to try that.

Candleprincess: lucky girl you. We still have one more week, but we have memorial day off so it's just a 4 day week. I can't wait.

Have a POP day everyone.
haylo921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:49 AM   #1397  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

I just need to pop in here and vent. I am very discouraged right now. No matter what I do my weight just will not move. I am tired of fighting this fight. I have stuck to plan, I have zig zaged a little, I have mixed my variety up, I have exercised. Nothing helps
I am just tired of all of this, I am not going to give up, I have come too far and I never want to go back, I just want to be in a comfortable place where I can maintain. I am fine with eating OP for the rest of my life, I just want to be at 150 and I do not know how I am going to ever get there.
Lisa
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:54 AM   #1398  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Lisa--I know this is little consolation but I was exactly where you are for a very long time (and still awfully close!!). Luckily, everyone here kept me steady and as uplifted as I would allow myself to be. You are doing everything right and it will pay off--soon. I hated hearing that and I hate when my center starts with the old "the last 10 pounds are the toughest..." doesn't make it any easier but just know that we are all rooting for you and are here to pick you up in these times of frustration. Hang in there girl--
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:55 AM   #1399  
PurpleSunshine

My dear chickie - Lisa - I'm so there with you girlfriend - I feel your pain more than you know!!

whatever you do - definitely don't give up - How long have you been stuck?? Sometimes it just takes a little while to get off the plateau? Have you tried having a total POOP day to see if that would shock your body at all? What kind of exercising are you doing - I'm perfect example that if you are doing weigh training at all - muscle is just going to weigh more than the fat - but OH - it makes your body look so much tighter!!! (in all the right places - hopefully)

Edited to add: Ditto to Boo - we have been stuck there for awhile - we were plateau buddies - she just happed to break it - I'm still stuck )
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:05 AM   #1400  

Good Morning Chickies!

Me and SIL woke up at 6am and went to the gym. We worked out for 30 minutes. Treadmill at 3.5 and 30 abs! When we came home we had a very good and healthfull breakfast (scrambled eggs, peaches, whole wheat light toast with low sugar jam) yummy hun?

Last night DH and I went riding bikes and we rode for about an hour! Then when we got home he made me do 50 abs on the yoga ball! He was killing me...

So for my May fitness goal:
620 min - 270 min to go...
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:09 AM   #1401  
on LAWL

HeatherPP--I may be a lifer on the plateau wagon--I think my scale decides to play nice and move a hair about the time I'm ready to say screw it all. Lisa--maybe an off day will help. At the center yesterday we realized I had a lot more calories this past week (Japanese steakhouse and ribs in the same week!) I honestly think my body craves more red meat than I am feeding it so when I do think I've overdone it I seem to have better results. Weird huh? (now, I won't take the blame if it doesn't happen!!)

And really girls--plateaus suck, but we really are in a pretty good spot (I feel that way anyway--I'm smaller than I've been in too many years to count) We just let that stupid number obsess us!
Old 05-25-2006, 10:10 AM   #1402  
on LAWL

Rebeca--great job--all that exercising is bound to make a huge difference!
Old 05-25-2006, 10:13 AM   #1403  
on LAWL

Default need help!!

does anyone know something that will take ink off of leather seats?
Old 05-25-2006, 10:15 AM   #1404  

boo- I hope so, I am obsessing about the number on the scale too...

Lisa- I am having the same problem you do except that you have lost so much more weight! I have been on plan for months and all I lost was 10lbs! They should be the easiest but its turning out to be the hardest for me! Everyone is always loosing around here and it gets frustrating when your body doesnt work like we would like for it too!

It took me almost 2 years to gain 40lbs and I just CANT expect it to go away in 4 months...

that set of mind has helped me through the frustraing times... I hope it helps you too!
Old 05-25-2006, 10:30 AM   #1405  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Boo-I've heard that toothpaste works-you can also try hairspray . . . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:37 AM   #1406  

Julie, How's PB going?
Old 05-25-2006, 10:45 AM   #1407  
Let's try this again . .

Oh yeah- I forgot to tell you guys . . . .I ended it. He just wasn't doing it for me. So-the search is still on! Got a older single brother?
Old 05-25-2006, 10:46 AM   #1408  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Boos- Rubbing alcohol should take it right off.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:48 AM   #1409  

Sorry but bro is younger... he is a hottie though not worthy going to jail for... (he's 17)
Old 05-25-2006, 10:49 AM   #1410  
Let's try this again . .

Damn! 17 huh?