3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > General Diet Plans and Questions > LA Weight Loss

Old 05-24-2006, 05:22 PM   #1381
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Beanie-I know what you mean about the temptations this weekend-precisely why I posted a challenge. My biggest hurdle will be alcohol-my fam's a bunch of Catholic drunks (just kidding! sorta!)
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 05:24 PM   #1382
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Krist-thanks for the heads up about Nordstrom-i may check it out. I'm actually really close to being able to order from Title 9-I've gone from a 48DD to a 42DD or 42D (I seem to be between cups). Anyway-the biggest size at T9 is a 40D-so I'm pretty close!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 05:42 PM   #1383
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

HeatherPP- you are so much more fit--so you really deserve to be with us!! We leave the 16th!! I tried on some swimsuits--UGH. I just keep telling myself I don't know anyone there!!

Barbara--so glad you popped in. Glad you are loving the new job--makes it so much easier to get up everyday. Just plan lots of grilled meats and fruit and veggie trays--you'll do great.

Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 06:09 PM   #1384

about sports bras--- I have the hardest time finding them! I found a great selection at Dicks Sporting Goods! Mine is from addidas and its very very very supportive! I paid $50 for it but it was very worthy! I handwash it and let it air dry...

One kiss for every 5lbs lost...
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 06:24 PM   #1385
on LAWL

New avatar--my BABY graduated!!!!! Hard to believe I'll never have another in Kinder--sigh...

Old 05-24-2006, 11:16 PM   #1386
Katie

Height: 5'1

Lea Ann- Cute, cute, cute!

Barb- Oh, it is so good to hear from you. I have been wondering where you went. You have come so far, and are doing great. A little stray is okay as long as you come back, and I know that you will. Have a great Memorial Day!!!

Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 11:44 PM   #1387

Lori: I too was having 3 FC withdrawls, when I got home my internet was down. I had to go to the cable company and get a new modem. Now it's all up and running. The weird thing was that I was so down that I couldn't get on and see what you guys where chatting about.

PurplePirate: I know what you mean about the pitas, that will definatly be on my grocery list this weekend. I can't wait. I even though about doing something with a pita and making it kind of like a pizza and putting some pepporoni on there (since I love pizza so much). I know pepporoni is not on plan but I think it would be okay if I put like 1-3 pieces (who knows)

karen: beautiful pictures

To all the losers and everyone else who keep going every day and tyring their best you guys are a true inspiration. Well since I can't excercise due to foot injury here is my excersice for today.

Hmm, I wonder how many calories I burnt off.

Janelle
haylo921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 12:30 AM   #1388
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

Lea Ann I've never seen your name there and am so used to calling you BoosMom I just have to remember to eat healthy and remember I've cheating enough these last 4 weeks I don't need anything else Thanks for your feed back. Wishing you a POP fun Memorial weekend. Cute pic of you both.

Katie Thanks I've missed all of you and your positive feedback. Sometimes it's hard to come on and say how you've blown it when you’re used to doing well. I know I can continue to do this program I just have to continue to try and get over this slump. I've made it through two days being POP so I'm happy and will try tomorrow also. I hope you have a great Memorial weekend.

Member of LAWL since 1/2/06
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 03:07 AM   #1389

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

hey katie and heatherpp and all the other chickes!
to everyone, JM and pretty much the whole LAWL gang, lol, good luck on the memorial day challenge...
im so swamped, i had a final on tuesday, passed it! i have one today, one on monday...and pretty much all the way to june 19th....
btw, i miss you guys!, katie have fun on your camping trip, and heatherPP, gl with those 3 pds by the end of may! you can do it, your a hot mama! boo, the new avatar is so cute, you both look so dolled up!
enjoy the rest of your day, good to see milca and heathercp are back!
cross your fingers for me!
Old 05-25-2006, 06:23 AM   #1390

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Good Morning Everybody!

Just wanted to pop in and say HI.

Aggie - on your upcoming finals!

Have a great POP day everyone! Good luck to all those who have WI today, and Congrats to those who have lost!!
Old 05-25-2006, 08:30 AM   #1391
Princess Heather

good morning chickies! Another day in the record books and I was able to stay POP! Tomorrow is the real test! today is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!

Can ya tell I am excited! I will say today will be interesting. We have already started with a student putting hot sauce in his eye on a dare. Wonderful! He's standing there tears running down his face, eye burning and he asked me..."do you think I should have done it for more than a dollar??" I just love Middle Schoolers!

Nothing more exciting here......other than American Idol! WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well I am off....did I mention today is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!

Catch ya'll later!

CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 08:58 AM   #1392
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Wow, we have another three weeks up East!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:14 AM   #1393
on LAWL

Haylo--surely you burned something--I was tired just watching them--LOL. Have you been trying to dao anything that doesn't require the foot--abs, arms, etc? I'm a fine one since I am so lazy, but hey...

Barb--WOW--you and Sherry are so close to a new decade. Getting to that point was always a great motivator for me--YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Our weekend will be a little hectic--flying to his folks for family (the WHOLE fam damily!!) photos on Saturday then on over to my folks for another day--he and the girls love flying (small plane) whereas I do NOT. But everyone is great about making sure there is something OP for us--it really helps. Can you believe I have a real name? I'd almost forgotton because at school I am Mrs. H, or Mik & Mattie's mom and at home just mom or babe!

Aggie--you are doing awesome on those finals--you're almost there--CONGRATS and good luck on the rest.

Sherry--hey girl--good to see you!

HeatherCP--YEAH for you--every day makes the next one easier--it's so hard getting back on track but you are there!! Hope you don't get anymore "dares" GEEZ these kids!! But I miss them. Yeah Taylor--it had to be him!

Deets--did you make a decision on the Nutrisystem? Did you guys start after Labor Day? They are wanting to go to that in both Texas and Arizona--we'll see. I've never gone to school in June so it's weird for the teachers that have never done it.

Well I guess Christie is in sunny San Diego--hope the move went well. Dairy is doing the family thing--can't wait to see photos from the wedding. Milca was supposed to sign on her new house yesterday--hope that went well. We need to get at our missing chicks back in the fold. It's weird to miss people you really don't even know!! Guess it will be like this all summer when people start vacationing. Everyone have a great day!

Old 05-25-2006, 09:28 AM   #1394
Princess Heather

Vacationing??? We allow people to go on vacation??? LOL I thought once we got out little chickie feet into them we didn't let them go!!!! LOL Just kidding!

CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:09 AM   #1395
PurpleSunshine

Haylo - Yes, girl - I love all the different things you can do with the pitas - the pizza, breakfast egg, and i can't wait to make the egg salad and try that as well!! yummy and as for all that exercise you just did - totally made me sweat and get tired watching you!! I'm with Boo - maybe try some free weights with the arms and do some abs - that will help burn some calories!

Aggie - Girl I hope all your tests go good - I'm sure you will do wonderful! We are all rooting for you!!!

Barbara - Oh chickie - so good to hear from you!! I'm sorry you've been having a hard time - but remember you've had alot of changes in your life lately with the new job and everything - you're doing good by just realizing that you can't go back to the old way of eating - Just try to stay OP this weekend with all the bbq's and hopefully next week you can stay strong and very OP!!!

Boo - I bet you look wonderful in the bathing suits and you're probably being your worst critic like we all do!! Maybe get some of the self tanning or go to the tanning bed - a little color goes a long way in how a bathing suit makes you feel good - Girl - be proud - show off that new hot bod!!! BTW - Cute new avatar - love it!!!

Sherry - Wow - knocking on that next decade door eh?? You can do it girl -

HeatherCP - Congrats on being POP yesterday - Day by Day - and one at a time - that is the way it works - !! You're doing great - so glad you decided to stick around!!

Well, I'm pretty cheery this morning - No, just in case your wondering - the scale hasn't moved, but I wore a farely fitted knee length black skirt and a very nice peacy top - I just feel really good!!! I guess I'll be going to the gym tonight to do my running - It is going to be way to hot today to do it outside (88) for today!! Wow -

Good morning to everyone else - Hope everybody has a wonderful day!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote