3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > General Diet Plans and Questions > LA Weight Loss

Old 05-24-2006, 02:18 PM   #1366
PurpleSunshine

hey Aggie and Rebeca - What's up - how are you two doing??

Katie - going to check out that article right now!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 02:43 PM   #1367
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Karen- I love the pictures, they are beautiful! You look awesome!! You got you a handsome man.

Katie- That stinks about losing the ring, but at least it wasn't you real wedding ring huh? I thankfully never got chubby hands or feet. I think I have only lost 1/2 a size in my fingers and I've had to take my watch up one notch. Hopefully you will be able to find it again.

Deets- My SIL did Nutrisystem and didn't even last a week because she thought the food was horrible, but everybody has different tastes.

HeatherCP and Haylo- WTG with being POP. Keep it up.

TO for me is done, YAY!! I got on the scale first thing and it said 208.6. If I didn't live 15 miles from the center, I would have run in with my jammies on to log that weight.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 04:06 PM   #1368

Hey Heather- I am doing fine! Busy day at work, DH is driving me insane, as always! I am taking a summer class 2 days a week for 2 hours, MATH 101 UGGHHHHH.... Cant wait to be done with college!

Heather I am really proud of you working your behind off with the trainer! I dont know how you do it! Work, being a mommy, a wife and still going strong!

You guyz are all superwomen!

One kiss for every 5lbs lost...
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 04:16 PM   #1369
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Karen-gorgeous pics-love the dress! Congrats girl!

HeatherPP-I know what you mean about how good and strong the exercise makes you feel. I really love hitting the classes at 24hr. I did a cardio class and then a lift class last nite-I'm pretty sore today-they really work the upper body and I'm fairly weak in that area. But-my appetite is diminished after the classes. I had to run some errands afterwards last nite and even hit the grocery store and managed to not buy anything bad-usually if I hit the grocery store before dinner it's a disaster.

Funny thing: During the cardio class I was toning most things down to low impact if possible-mostly because it's a habit and I still don't have a good high-impact sports bra (hard to find in my size!). Anyway-I was doing really good-even upping some of the stuff a notch . . .when the instructor told everyone to jog around the perimeter of the room. I didn't even think about it-I just started jogging with everyone. After a couple of laps-I realized what I was doing-I looked at the woman next to me and said" OMG-I'm JOGGING!" She started laughing. I couldn't believe it-I haven't jogged since-college? I don't know-it's been forever . . .and I was enjoying it-I liked how it felt. I'm tempted to try it outside or on the treadmill . . .

Jogging-holy cow!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 04:23 PM   #1370

Way to Go Juliemarie!

One kiss for every 5lbs lost...
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 04:24 PM   #1371
Katie

Height: 5'1

Look at you jogging girls, I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!

Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 04:26 PM   #1372
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Hey-maybe you're like me and just need to actually TRY it.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 04:44 PM   #1373
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Hey ladies!

Well, I certainly miss a lot when my internet crashes! I had to go to the library to get my 3FC fix. What a jones this is!

Britt - nice job on the 4.0. I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how it all went. I know you worked your butt off for it!

Katie, that is really too sad about the ring. Hopefully you can backtrack and find it.

Karen - your pictures are gorgeous! How much fun was THAT to make all those poses like a super model! Nice!

Hey, you know what I found today? TOES! Really! I have them and I can see them!

Heather PP - you rock! I wanna be you when I grow up! (although I have a sneaking hunch I'm older than you already!

Have a great day ladies - hopefully my internet will be back up tomorrow!
Old 05-24-2006, 04:47 PM   #1374
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Katie--great article--I think sometimes I was totally obsessed. As a society so much of our lives revolve around food. What sold us on our Myrtle Beach trip was all the great seafood to look forward--now we just want it boiled and not fried!!

Debbie--woohoo--great job on TO. I think I am going to do the LAWL To when we get back from AZ--I already told my center I would probably not be perfect and I would probably drink some so we decided I should wait til after.

JM--not only a walking demon now you are JOGGING!!! Way to go girl.

Okay--I am going to change my ticker--my scales weren't broken and they were a tiny bit higher than the center. I WI'd in at 158.4!!! only .4 from 30 lbs so I am thrilled. Since our MB trip was our 30lb reward I thought DH may have to go alone--I can get .4 off before then.

Hi everyone else!

Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 04:49 PM   #1375
on LAWL

Lori--too funny about the toes! Girl--5 more lbs!!!! You are so close--can't wait to celebrate with you--I still remember when Barbara crossed over and what a great day that was!

Old 05-24-2006, 04:55 PM   #1376
Katie

Height: 5'1

Yahoooo Lea Ann!!!!!

Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 05:00 PM   #1377
on LAWL

Thanks--I swear--it may be by ounces but I'm gonna get there!

Old 05-24-2006, 05:00 PM   #1378
PurpleSunshine

Julie Marie - Girl I'm so with you - I've never jogged either - until this week - Doesn't it feel so good!!! That is so wonderful ...Congrats to you on such a wonderful class!! My appetite is diminshed after a workout as well - but about 30 minutes later I'm starving - best time to eat I guess while the body is burning those extra calories.... Congrats on the NSV in the grocery store as well - that is great!!!

Katie - Of course, you are worthy girlfriend - so worthy!! It doesn't take running - that has just been something I always wanted to accomplish - and I finally have started it - maybe one day I can run a short marathon or something this fall?? who knows?? I think you're doing wonderful job by exercising and making time for yourself to get it done!!!
Old 05-24-2006, 05:06 PM   #1379
PurpleSunshine

Boo - Way to go girlfriend - that is awesome!!! Please drag me with you - don't leave me over here in the 160 world please don't leave me!!!

Hey, when do you leave for MB?

Lori - you are too funny about the want to be me when you grow up - you had me laughing too hard over here!!! Hope your internet gets fixed soon - I totally understand about going through 3FC withdrawals!!! I did it for a week while I was so busy at work!!!

Hey CARMEN OH CARMEN - WHERE ARE YOU??? We miss you girlfriend!!!
Old 05-24-2006, 05:18 PM   #1380
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

Heather congrats at being so dedicated in your exercise you have to be looking at feeling great.

Milca I hope your able to get settled soon everyone misses your positive posts and chatting with you.

Katie sorry to hear about the loss of your ring, but I’m happy to hear you’re doing so well at staying POP and losing.

Karen you make such a beautiful bride love your pics.

Juliemarie glad enjoying the exercise and being able to jog.

Lori hope your computer problems get fixed soon.

Boosmom Congrats on moving out of the 160’s your doing so great I’m proud of you.

Sorry I don’t have time to do personals to all of you.

I haven’t been doing so great actually thought I could get away with eating what I wanted and not see the scale go up. Two days ago I weighed and my home scale was at 194, which was a wake up call. Yesterday I was on plan and so far today. I have to get control again and I’m determined to try harder. I didn’t go weigh last Sat, but I need to this Sat. We have a big Memorial barbecue with live music Sat where everyone brings their own meat and a dish to share. I just hope I stay strong and don’t allow myself to give in to the temptations. Work is still going great and I love my job. I appreciate some of your strong vibes wished upon me If I don’t get back on soon know I’m still thinking of all of you and am proud of your success.

Member of LAWL since 1/2/06
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote