Old 05-23-2006, 04:08 PM   #1321  
PurpleSunshine

Thanks Haylo - Sorry your having such a difficult day - Has it gotten any easier - are you able to stay OP so far since the morning....
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 04:09 PM   #1322  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Hi Milca, I have missed you, you are such a cherry person, I always smile when I read your posts. Come back soon Lisa
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 04:14 PM   #1323  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hey Milca- Here's hoping life slows down for you really soon!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 05:12 PM   #1324  

PurplePirate: I am currently eating a banana to stop myself from eating something bad. I am planning on having an on plan dinner prob. a salad with lots of water. I weight myself at home and it didn't not look good, so I think that will help put me back on track.
haylo921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 05:48 PM   #1325  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

MILCA- great that you popped in. Come back soon!!

Chickies- I gotta share- I was dusting off my cedar chest that my DH built for me and decided to open in up cuz I forgot what was in there. It was packed full of shirts in sizes 18 and some more in size 14/16. I started trying them all on and I got 25 shirts and 3 pair of jeans out of there that fit wonderfully. I have a whole new wardrobe of shirts anyway. I haven't been able to wear these clothes in about 5 years. Yay, I am so excited!!!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 05:53 PM   #1326  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Debbie _ WooHoo! How great is that? I would be doing a happy dance!!
Well heck heres one for ya

mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:12 PM   #1327  
Katie

Debbie- That is GREAT!!!!

I made a sandwich for lunch that was really, really good. I toasted half a pita and spread a teaspoon of sundried tomato pesto (in a small glass jar I bought at Walmart) into the pita, added 1 oz of LF cheese and a hot grilled chicken breast. It was so good that I am planning on eating it again tomorrow!
Old 05-23-2006, 06:27 PM   #1328  

S/C/G: 208/197/150

Congrats on everyones weight loss! So this is my "special" week of the month and I got on the scale. Sure enough, I am a lil over when I last weighed in. This is normal right? I have been perfectly OP this week. I would be interested to hear anyone else's special week stories w/ LA Weight Loss. Any givers? Maybe special week is not the best term. More like..oh, **** week?

MY name is Brittny by the way, but u can call me pink, whatever is easiest.

Here in Portland OR/SW Washington, we had a week and a half of super rare summer weather! 80-90's, hot out, gorgeous! Then a week later, BAM! Thunder storms and down pours! Funny, the freakin PAC NW.

I have a huntin dog too! His name is Uzi and he is a 8 mos old German Shorthair Pointer. I also have a 1 year old Puggle named JoJo! JoJo was ok w/ the thunder, but Uzi, for bein mister huntin dog, was all wigged out! It was in fact, his first thunder and lightning show.
PinkHibiscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:31 PM   #1329  
Princess Heather

Dinner tonight....grilled chicked breast with garlic seasoning, fresh streamed broccoli, and a diet soda, i have all my water in and if I can make it to bedtime I will be POP today! Still have a fruit and a dairy and a bar to get in.

HeatherPP: great job on the running....I always thought that would be good exercise. But going back to a topic of yesterday I would probably end up with two black eyes if I ran! I am trying to decide what exercise I should add. Still no decision yet.

Britt: way to go with the 4.0!

Repo: sounds like a good lunch! I fixed extra chicken tonight to take for lunch tomorrow.

To everyone else I hope it was a good day. To you who are struggling...we can do this. (I'm right there with ya'll) Talk to you chickies tomorrow!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:33 PM   #1330  
Princess Heather

oh yeah...AMERICAN IDOL tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

don't forget to vote!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:52 PM   #1331  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Brittny-Can't help you with "special week" stories cuz I am a freak of nature. I usually lose more the week before TOM than the rest of the month.

Katie- Lunch sounds wonderful. I am so done with TO. I am starving today. I am going to make it though I will not cave!!!

HeatherCP-WTG on staying POP. You're dinner sounds good too. Did I say I was starving. Ok, I am off to eat my measly 3 oz. of chicken breast and veggies and down 24 oz. of water.

Kristi- Sounds like you have quite the animal collection going on. We have chocolate labs and if DH had his way we'd have like 50 of them. He wants to train puppies for service dogs, but I know that he would fall in love with them and then ruin them so they couldn't graduate so he could adopt them, not a good idea. I'm not going there.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:54 PM   #1332  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

HeatherCP--I better be able to vote tonight--last week I was getting weird messages about not being able to call from my area, then sometimes the all circuits are busy, then sometimes just busy--UGH. You are so close to a POP day--YOU CAN DO IT!!! Hey babe--one day at a time, right?

Pink--we call it TOM (time of month) and I for one am ALWAYS up the week prior and usually up a little the week of--makes for great WI's --GEEZ. So 2 out of 4 weeks a month I show a little up and usually an even--which even steven is my game lately anyway--love that plateau!

Debbie--that's great about the clothes!! I was a 14 for so long I had absolutely nothing in a smaller size and am just starting to buy--fun but scary since I've gotten rid of so much--I hate to get rid of all--just in case--but then I don't want that mindset either!! No wonder I feel like I am losing my mind half the time.

Katie--that sounds great--how do you count it? Do you have to count the pesto as anything or just a condiment? I am in desperate need of new ideas and love that one. I usually cook up a LOT of chicken at once then use it for days.

Tonight we are having an omelet with sauteed mushrooms and onions (I know we eat a lot of M&O--just love them together). Looking forward to it. I grew up with breakfast for dinner, DH thinks it's just wrong but occasionally plays along!

Where did the day go! My girls only have 1.5 days left of school--yikes. Any guesses how long before the "i'm bored..." whining begins???
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:58 PM   #1333  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Britt--WTG on the 4.0--you must be/and should be so proud of yourself--quite an accomplishment. My dad still asks how I managed to get a 4.0 in grad school but not for my bachelors--I have to explain that apparently I tried harder when it was MY $$!!! It's safe to say I had a LOT of fun in undergrad.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 07:19 PM   #1334  

Repo, Candle, Boo: ya'll lunch and dinner's sound delcious. I definatly need to try they omlet thing for dinner and the pita thing for lunch. Repo: I know you said you got the spread at walmart, what brand is it?

I stayed on plan for dinner after my difficult day. I had baked lemon pepper fish, spinach, salad with tomato and carrots. I was trying to get in all my vegatables since I had done such a poor job earlier today.

After american idol, I am going to sit down and plan my brkfast, lunch, and dinner.
haylo921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 07:33 PM   #1335  
Katie

It is Sun Dried Tomato Pesto by Classico. It is in a small, square, glass 10 oz jar. I believe that I got it by the spaghetti sauce. It is 90 calories for 1/4 cup, so 1 tsp. would be about 8 calories, 52 grams of sodium, but my tsp. was rounded, so it was probably a little more. I did count it as a condiment. The flavor was so good, and the hot chicken melted the cheese. Ahhhh, it was foodgasmic, for sure.