Old 05-21-2006, 06:50 PM   #1261  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hi everybody! Man, I have had a couple of really busy days. Today we were getting our camper ready, we are leaving Friday, coming home Monday night. I have decided to do my level best to stay on plan. I even bought a hanging fruit basket and mounted it in my camper kitchen so that I can have a handy place to keep my fruit. Anyway, the camper is finally ready except for fresh food and clothes.

HeatherCP- Great about the swim suit, how exciting!

Rachy- Don't worry, it will happen. I hardly even have "girls" anymore. They look all pathetic now, like water balloons that have been nearly emptied, and baggy and saggy. Good news, though, a good push up bra picks them and they look pretty darn good.

Suzanne, my sister in wine. It is simply impossible to drink 3 oz of wine, or even 6. Go nuts on water, you will be fine.

Welcome Pink and Smokepole!!!

Hey Debbie! Great to see you!

Shout out to Lee Ann, Sherry, Yoga, Aggie, Deets, and all of you all, have a great day!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 07:00 PM   #1262  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Forgot to post a great NSV. Yesterday I went to a car lot that we repo for to pick some paperwork. I walked into the man's office that we deal with, I have know this guy since I was a kid, and said, "Hi Nile, I came to get your repo paperwork." He gives this weird look like he doesn't know me. I say, "I'm Katie, Scott's wife." He says, "Oh, yeah, of course. I didn't recognize you." So I sit down at his desk and he starts getting this repo ready for me and he says "How old is your baby?" I say "My baby is 3 1/2 years old." Now he is really squirming, and I am totally enjoying this. "Oh, for some reason, I thought that you were expecting last time I saw you." Okay, time to come clean. "Well, I have lost 60 lbs since the last time I was in. Maybe that is why you didn't know me." He was totally amazed, went on and on about how great I look, then of course, the big question, "HOW?" When I told him LAWL, he had a ton of questions, wondering about signing up himself, I think. Anyway, when I left he said, "I am so proud of you, and you really look fanstastic." Man, did I walk out of there on cloud nine.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 07:00 PM   #1263  
Princess Heather

Lea Ann: Yes the girls are getting smaller....I haven't been fitted for a good bra lately..but when I started i was 48dd and now that bra doesn't fit. So the next thing to do now that the bathing suit is done is go and find a bra. One that fits. I had bought one that was smaller...but it didn't work out well. I am not certain that weight loss will get me to a small size...but if all else fails after i lose the weight I have the surgery option. I have a plastic surgery list, and boob reduction is on the TOP!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 07:05 PM   #1264  

S/C/G: 208/197/150

Ha ha! Thats so awesome Repo!!! Good for you!
PinkHibiscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 07:57 PM   #1265  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachy
Yeah-you are right but I've lost 45lbs in total since last July. The 15s fit then and they still fit the exact same way. BUT then again, I did gain a lot in the boob area so, maybe that is where it would come off first the top of me eh? I never thought of that-I gained there last and that's what they say. We can't spot reduce BUT usually where we gained last is where we lose first.
There IS hope HA!

~Rachelle
I had lost 20 pounds and was only down 1 1/2 inches in my butt and thighs...most of the weight loss had been up top for me. Don't lose heart, it will catch up if you keep with it!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 08:00 PM   #1266  

HeatherCP, good for you. I know it's so hard to stick with it, but you keep coming back, sister!

Katie, WTG on the NSV. 60 pounds is HUGE and you should be so proud of yourself!

Sznn, I may be putting off my mainteance land as I have not been as good as I would have hoped. These goodbye parties are killing me because I have no control over what I'm eating, and there seems to be too many of them! I put myself on hold at the COD, so I have 4 weeks of WL paid for once I get to SD. I think at the end of those 4 weeks, I start maintenance, which for me will be the end of June. If you beat me, know that I won't be far behind you, but I won't make my intended deadline of the end of May...ah well, such is life.
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 08:05 PM   #1267  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Stiesta - guess you that I mentioned probably not moving on ti maintenance til the end of June.
It is my Bday coming up next week and the festivities have already begun - I can see it will set me back.
So if it takes a few more weeks...so be it.
These last few pds are not going without a fight.

-S

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 08:31 PM   #1268  

S/C/G: 180/177/145

Great story Repo... It feels so great when people tellyou how good you look.
smokepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 10:07 PM   #1269  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Katie--that is an awesome NSV. I sooo want people to notice and know it won't happen til we go to Arizona next week. Most of the people we've met here didn't really know us when we started so this is normal to them. It seems petty to want someone, anyone to say--hey--are you losing weight?? Sounds like you've got your trip planned out and ready. I have a feeling I will be very very bad while we are gone but I am going to try really hard!!

Sznn--you'll get that off in not time, betweent he hike and the extra water--no sweat for you! Enjoy your birthday month--what day? Mine is the 25th. I guess one good thing about still being new few people will care about celebrating with me and that will make staying OP easier!

Haylo--are you in Texas, too? Hope you had a great time at the game. Good thinking eating beforehand--I can't imagine the arena having anything OP!

HeatherCP--even at a D I wanted reduction. I am in desperate need of some new, better fitting bras--I just hate the whole process and should go to a real "fitter". You made me think of a friend from college--I swear on a stack she was an H (!) really, I remember her swimsuits and bras were custom made. For graduation all she wanted was a reduction, of course insurance paid for it because of back pain, anyway they took a full 15 lbs of boob between them to take her to a C--she looked amazing. We always thought she was a bigger girl all over just because of the boobs but she wasn't.

Christie--when' the big day?? I hope you aren't out of pocket too long--we will be anxiously awaiting news of your arrival.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 11:18 PM   #1270  

Boo: yes I am in Texas, I live in San Antonio. Where do you live? I am so excited, yet nervous about the game I love basketball and football so going to a game is always exciting for me.

Repo: WOW, excellent story. I would have walked out of there in all smiles as well
haylo921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 11:30 PM   #1271  

Thanks Deets!!!!

I have been lurking but with warmer weather, I'm just not inside as much, so I don't visit here as much.
Jackson wakes up wanting to go outside. I even had to put chain locks at the top of our doors going outside because he can open the dead bolts and he was just letting himself out of the house to go outside all of the time.
Lately we are either outside or on the go somewhere.
I'm looking forward to my girls being out of school for the summer.

So many of y'all are doing so well.
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leah AU mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 03:39 AM   #1272  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

rachelle~ everyone loses differently, maybe you've lost on your legs, and arms, and stayed in the middle...ask the same lady that measured you the first time, that youd like to be measured just for motivation...those 10pds are bound to show up in inches, dont get discouraged...you will lose and see results soon...and the girls are bound to decrease eventually, maybe not to a size you were hoping for, but definately smaller...esp since at some point you have been a C...you can sorta predict at what weight you should be back to a smaller size...heres some motivation...im still wearing the clothes i was wearing at 208!!! so dont feel bad...i was in size denial! only when i reached the 170's did the clothes start to get too lose to wear, but i still have stuff thats too tight!! go figure...i always bought jeans with spandex in them though, so i think thats what did it, they stretched with me then and they stug on me now...inches is your way to go i think...good luck, keep up your spirits, 12 pounds in 3 weeks is awesome...

katie~ why do we have to be pregnant when we are overweight...jeeeze....i think we have all heard that once, and its horrible...ppl.. or shall i say men! women carry weight differently when they are pregnant, and when they are overweight..eeerrr....ok thats out of my system..awesome about all the complimenting...did you strut your stuff walking out of that office..haha...where are you guys going this weekend? i always wanted to drive down somewhere in a camper...i guess first i need a camper and then i need some takers...it seems like sooorachelle~ everyone loses differently, maybe you've lost on your legs, and arms, and stayed in the middle...ask the same lady that measured you the first time, that youd like to be measured just for motivation...those 10pds are bound to show up in inches, dont get discouraged...you will lose and see results soon...and the girls are bound to decrease eventually, maybe not to a size you were hoping for, but definately smaller...esp since at some point you have been a C...you can sorta predict at what weight you should be back to a smaller size...heres some motivation...im still wearing the clothes i was wearing at 208!!! so dont feel bad...i was in size denial! only when i reached the 170's did the clothes start to get too lose to wear, but i still have stuff thats too tight!! go figure...i always bought jeans with spandex in them though, so i think thats what did it, they stretched with me then and they stug on me now...inches is your way to go i think...good luck, keep up your spirits, 12 pounds in 3 weeks is awesome...

katie~ why do we have to be pregnant when we ar eoverweight...jeeeze....i think we have all heard that once, and its horrible...ppl.. or shall i say men! women carry weight differently when thye are pregnant, and when they are overweight..eeerrr....ok thats out of my system..awesome about all the complimenting...did you strut your stuff walking out of that office..haha...where are you guys going this weekend? i always wanted to drive down somewhere in a camper...i guess first i need a camper and then i need some takers...it seems like os much fun... much fun...

we have to make it a think on this site where say once a month we post photos of ourselves, im dying to see what some of you girls look like into your progress! (katie!!!)

have a great day, i know how we all love monday mornings! im heading off to microbiology! congrats to the other NSV's and SV's...and hello to newbies and oldies! and good luck to all those doind the dreadful swimsuit shopping...im scared!
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 03:40 AM   #1273  

wait! my post got all messed up...ahhhh...hope you girls can figure it out...damn...
Old 05-22-2006, 03:41 AM   #1274  

just skip that 2nd paragraph it seems to be a combo of 1st and 3rd...how did i manage that...
Old 05-22-2006, 08:01 AM   #1275  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Morning girls! We FINALLY had a good rain last night and now everything is gorgeous--of course it will be hot and steamy as **** the rest of the day--oh well...

Haylo--I'm just south of Amarillo! Grew up in Pecos, college in San Angelo, then lived in Arizona for 10 years and so so so glad to be back "home".

Today is my baby's kindergarten graduation and it's killing me--this year went way too fast! It's so true when they say they grow up fast--sigh.

I hope some of our absent/busy chicks get a minute to pop in to say hi--sure miss them but understand life gets in the way sometimes! I thought about Canadian Bobbie Sat. night during the Nascar race since she was going.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote