Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 01:20 AM   #151  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Well you know it's time to shop for new Jammie's when you wake up in the middle of the night and a boob has escaped from the armpit opening!! OMG so funny, I didn't realize how HUGE they were on me!! (The Jammie's not the boobs teehee). So tomorrows a day off for me, kiddos are at school. It's grocery shopping and off to Marks for some new Jammie's!!!! Awesome NSV!!!
Everytime I come here...I learn something that Im not sure needed learning haha!!!

Thanks for the laugh though...
Old 10-12-2012, 06:09 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Page 2 again!!! What is it with all the new threads???? It makes me crazy!!!
Yep. I skip them, too. I have a couple I like to read.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:15 AM   #153  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaHen View Post
My seamstress friend said I looked sexy and small. It was a great boost of confidence!
i totally agree...!!!! looking fabulous lovely lady!!!

Quote:
Well you know it's time to shop for new Jammie's when you wake up in the middle of the night and a boob has escaped from the armpit opening!! OMG so funny, I didn't realize how HUGE they were on me!! (The Jammie's not the boobs teehee). So tomorrows a day off for me, kiddos are at school. It's grocery shopping and off to Marks for some new Jammie's!!!! Awesome NSV!!!
O.M.G. YOU TOTALLY MADE ME SPIT OUT MY MOCHA FRAPPUCCINO!!!
Old 10-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #154  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
O. M. G. that was too funny!!!!!Get those girls under control!!
Old 10-12-2012, 09:47 AM   #155  

Seriously. It's funny cause y'all know what I'm talking about!!!! LMAO!! It's like a speed bump laying on the bed!

And LONGHORN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stick around my friend, glad to see you, I missed our humour, our wit, your sass!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
OMG!...you just made me laugh so hard at that I choked on my tea....lol...but I totally know how you feel. The gown I am wearing is still a 26-28 I am a 16-18 now....so I know all about the boobs(i had big ones) coming out in places they don't belong....lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy View Post
Everytime I come here...I learn something that Im not sure needed learning haha!!!

Thanks for the laugh though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
i totally agree...!!!! looking fabulous lovely lady!!!

O.M.G. YOU TOTALLY MADE ME SPIT OUT MY MOCHA FRAPPUCCINO!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
O. M. G. that was too funny!!!!!Get those girls under control!!
Old 10-12-2012, 10:08 AM   #156  

After no loss last week, I was down 4 at my WI yesterday
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I got pulled over yesterday on my way home from work.My tags were expired, so on Tuesday I went to renew them and ordered my Vanity plate "ISHRUNK" so I have no plates on my truck right now. He came to the window and says ma'am I noticed you don't have any tags may I ask why, so I told him why and I said the lady at the courthouse told me to put that paper in my window like I did and I wouldn't get pulled over. He said well I have never seen that before, so can I have your license, registration and proof of insurance? I said sure....I gave him my license, he said I need YOUR license....I laughed and said that is mine sir...he said OH ****, i'm sorry, didn't mean to say that out loud....i said its fine, he said this doesn't even look like you, I said well I was 200lbs heavier in that pic, he said well I think you need a new one....lol...I said I know...he said sweetheart you look amazing, have a wonderful day
Love. This. Story.
And the vanity plates
You have so many great stories. Keep sharing them!

Quote:
What is it with all the new threads???? It makes me crazy!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one that's miffed by all the threads. It's like everyone has to have a special, "look at me" thread.
THANK YOU!!!
So totally rude to not read the FAQs first and follow the board protocol. Drives me
Sends me back into lurkdom

Quote:
Too Freaking Funny! So glad I wasn't drinking my morning coffee when I read that or it would have been all over my white MacBook!!!!Thanks for sharing such a true-to-life story. We all have them, we just don't all think to share with everyone and how fun they are!
Old 10-12-2012, 11:18 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

I'm such a lurker, mainly because I don't have much to say, but I just wanted to let you all know that you make my day consistently with your stories and successes. This week especially, by daily weighing has me feeling a lack of hope for tomorrows weigh in, so I need the pick ups. Thank you!
Old 10-12-2012, 11:24 AM   #158  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobehealthy View Post
I'm such a lurker, mainly because I don't have much to say, but I just wanted to let you all know that you make my day consistently with your stories and successes. This week especially, by daily weighing has me feeling a lack of hope for tomorrows weigh in, so I need the pick ups. Thank you!
I would like you to CHALLENGE yourself NOT to step on the scale for ONE week....ONE WEEK is all I ask....You will be surprised that when you don't weigh yourself everyday how much of a difference it makes in your day. Stepping on that scale daily starts your day either on a good note if you see it down or a bad start if it goes up. IF you don't know what that scale says you will have an amazing day no matter what!!...Keep smiling you are getting there!
Old 10-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #159  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

I will give it a try. I'm also concerned that my exercise with a trainer is slowing me down. I think I may need to wait to go back to him until I lose all the weight.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:58 PM   #160  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

This thread keeps ending up at the bottom of the page.

I'm looking forward to doing some IP cooking this weekend. I need to make the cauli pizza crust and pancakes. During the week I am always in a hurry rushing home from work for my second job as a chauffeur for my kids.

I just keep hoping I will win the lottery, so I can slow down for a while. Sometimes I feel like I am burning the candles at both ends.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:59 PM   #161  

New Jammie's: check. Groceries: check. Washed car: check. Laundry: check. Washed the toothpaste spit off the counter: not yet. Having some ME time: check! Great day off!! Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!!!
Old 10-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #162  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobehealthy View Post
I will give it a try. I'm also concerned that my exercise with a trainer is slowing me down. I think I may need to wait to go back to him until I lose all the weight.
If you exercise on IP, you have to make sure you add an extra packet within 1/2 hour of finishing. The low low calories of the diet don't give your body enough fuel for muscle recovery and you will retain water and slow your losses. If you exercised before starting IP, there's no reason to stop (once your body adjusts, usually after the first few weeks), just dial down the intensity.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:24 PM   #163  

“Don’t wait for someone to take you under their wing. Find a good wing and climb up underneath it.” ~Frank C. Bucaro
Old 10-12-2012, 03:31 PM   #164  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Been lurking lately, glad everyone is doing great. I'm still plugging along doing the IP dance. Have a great weekend everybody!
Old 10-12-2012, 03:32 PM   #165  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Been lurking lately, glad everyone is doing great. I'm still plugging along doing the IP dance. Have a great weekend everybody!
Come out of lurking woman!! we MISS you!
Closed Thread