Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 09:08 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKfromIL View Post
I have a NSV to share. I had to renew my drivers license today. For once I was able to honestly change my weight! ( like I every really weighed what it said on my license before )
That is awesome! I think most women walking around have a false weight on the DL...so glad you get to join the ranks of honest DL holders!
Old 10-10-2012, 09:23 PM   #122  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
ok..breathe....breathe...breathe....take a deep breath......breathe...are you ready for this????....74 weeks on IP and I drop 6 POUNDS!!!...YES....6 freaking pounds at week 74....AMAZING!!!!....I didn't change or do anything different than I did last week and BAM...6POUNDS GONE! just like that...can y'all tell I am a little excited????...y'all have a wonderful day!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Rrfgk93uM
Way to go!!!!!. You are an inspiration, I am just soooo proud of you!!! Lisa, you are truly truly a gift and blessing to many of us who need you. I'm so happy for you!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 10:33 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 287/144/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaHen View Post
That is awesome! I think most women walking around have a false weight on the DL...so glad you get to join the ranks of honest DL holders!
So funny that I still found myself whispering my weight to the lady at the counter??? I should have been shouting it from the rooftop!!!!
Old 10-11-2012, 09:49 AM   #124  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKfromIL View Post
So funny that I still found myself whispering my weight to the lady at the counter??? I should have been shouting it from the rooftop!!!!
Way to go!!! I still have my old driver's license. I get a new one in March. I won't be lying about my weight on this one!!!

I hope that everyone has a great OP day!!
Old 10-11-2012, 10:06 AM   #125  
IP Start: 8/15/12

S/C/G: 286/217/158

Height: 5'6"

Had a great WI this morning - down 4 lbs! Have a great day everyone!
Old 10-11-2012, 10:22 AM   #126  

Had my week 4 WI. Lost 2.8 lb. forever!
Old 10-11-2012, 12:50 PM   #127  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Way to go!!!!!. You are an inspiration, I am just soooo proud of you!!! Lisa, you are truly truly a gift and blessing to many of us who need you. I'm so happy for you!!!
thanks Pattie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Way to go!!! I still have my old driver's license. I get a new one in March. I won't be lying about my weight on this one!!!

I hope that everyone has a great OP day!!
I got pulled over yesterday on my way home from work.My tags were expired, so on Tuesday I went to renew them and ordered my Vanity plate "ISHRUNK" so I have no plates on my truck right now. He came to the window and says ma'am I noticed you don't have any tags may I ask why, so I told him why and I said the lady at the courthouse told me to put that paper in my window like I did and I wouldn't get pulled over. He said well I have never seen that before, so can I have your license, registration and proof of insurance? I said sure....I gave him my license, he said I need YOUR license....I laughed and said that is mine sir...he said OH ****, i'm sorry, didn't mean to say that out loud....i said its fine, he said this doesn't even look like you, I said well I was 200lbs heavier in that pic, he said well I think you need a new one....lol...I said I know...he said sweetheart you look amazing, have a wonderful day
Old 10-11-2012, 12:53 PM   #128  

Absolutely awesome story Wuv!!
Old 10-11-2012, 12:54 PM   #129  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Absolutely awesome story Wuv!!
he was a hottie too!!
Old 10-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #130  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
thanks Pattie

I got pulled over yesterday on my way home from work.My tags were expired, so on Tuesday I went to renew them and ordered my Vanity plate "ISHRUNK" so I have no plates on my truck right now. He came to the window and says ma'am I noticed you don't have any tags may I ask why, so I told him why and I said the lady at the courthouse told me to put that paper in my window like I did and I wouldn't get pulled over. He said well I have never seen that before, so can I have your license, registration and proof of insurance? I said sure....I gave him my license, he said I need YOUR license....I laughed and said that is mine sir...he said OH ****, i'm sorry, didn't mean to say that out loud....i said its fine, he said this doesn't even look like you, I said well I was 200lbs heavier in that pic, he said well I think you need a new one....lol...I said I know...he said sweetheart you look amazing, have a wonderful day
Funny!

Great idea on the vanity plates.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:59 PM   #131  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
Funny!

Great idea on the vanity plates.
My boys came up with it, they both have vanity plates for their subaru's....Steven has TRKMKY, its a subaru racing thing and Brandon has MMBACON....Bacon is his nickname....so they said I had to have one as well....lol
Old 10-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 209/136/140 R:224.8/200/145

Height: 5' 5

Default WUV; What a terrific story..may I share this with our center?

This is truly one of the best ones yet!!
Old 10-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #133  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscape View Post

sure
Old 10-11-2012, 01:16 PM   #134  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscape View Post

That is definitely one for the books! What a great story, and I LOVE the vanity plates!
Old 10-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #135  

Page 2 again!!! What is it with all the new threads???? It makes me crazy!!!
Closed Thread