Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 12:21 PM   #76  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Thanksgiving success!!! We were invited to SILs for Thanksgiving dinner last night. I brought dessert, an appetizer, and a huge veggie tray!!! I munched on raw veggies and sipped my lemon water. We enjoyed a few games of canasta, visiting, having fun!! Supper time came around - I steamed up some cauliflower for myself and had a nice portion of white turkey breast meat. I passed over the mashed potatoes and gravy, the dressing, the perogies, the cranberries, the homemade buns, the everything!!! I wasn't tempted with dessert - I made a nice pumpkin gingerbread trifle, but that's not my thing, so it was easy to pass it over. Felt great after, not stuffed and gross feeling like most thanksgiving meals. Fun to watch everyone moan and groan that they ate too much!! Tee hee. Today scale moved down 2 lbs! Can't wait until official WI!! Great weekend!!
YOU.ARE.MY.HERO.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:23 PM   #77  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Congrats on that victory!!
Quote:
Thanksgiving success!!! We were invited to SILs for Thanksgiving dinner last night. I brought dessert, an appetizer, and a huge veggie tray!!! I munched on raw veggies and sipped my lemon water. We enjoyed a few games of canasta, visiting, having fun!! Supper time came around - I steamed up some cauliflower for myself and had a nice portion of white turkey breast meat. I passed over the mashed potatoes and gravy, the dressing, the perogies, the cranberries, the homemade buns, the everything!!! I wasn't tempted with dessert - I made a nice pumpkin gingerbread trifle, but that's not my thing, so it was easy to pass it over. Felt great after, not stuffed and gross feeling like most thanksgiving meals. Fun to watch everyone moan and groan that they ate too much!! Tee hee. Today scale moved down 2 lbs! Can't wait until official WI!! Great weekend!!
Old 10-08-2012, 12:24 PM   #78  

Thanks Rainbow and Wuv!!! I thought to myself: WWWD? What Would Wuv Do?? LOL! Awesome to say NO to carbie food and YES to me!!
Old 10-08-2012, 12:26 PM   #79  

HAHA...maybe I need to get some bracelets made with WWWD on it and ship one to everyone for a small fee.....lol
Quote:
Thanks Rainbow and Wuv!!! I thought to myself: WWWD? What Would Wuv Do?? LOL! Awesome to say NO to carbie food and YES to me!!
Old 10-08-2012, 12:27 PM   #80  

Yep you totally need to do that!!! I also thought WWWD? Prob give everyone a dose of whoop ***! LOL!
Old 10-08-2012, 12:32 PM   #81  

Quote:
Yep you totally need to do that!!! I also thought WWWD? Prob give everyone a dose of whoop ***! LOL!
LMAO....hey if thinking that helps then yea I would totally open it up...lol...y'all have gotten to know my personality pretty well on here...lol
Old 10-08-2012, 05:52 PM   #82  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Bumping this one up!
Old 10-08-2012, 09:29 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 155/111/115

Height: 5'5"

Way to go mompattie!!! Those holidays ARE TOUGH, and yet YOU DID IT! :-)
Old 10-09-2012, 07:24 AM   #84  
Started IP 11/28/2011

Quote:
Way to go! I'm proud of you! I'm still making my own yogurt and send thanks to you every morning when I have some for breakfast. It's so good!
Old 10-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #85  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Way to go! I'm proud of you! I'm still making my own yogurt and send thanks to you every morning when I have some for breakfast. It's so good!
You are sooooo awesome!!! It's the best! Do you strain it thicker? My kiddies inhale the stuff, the tarter tasting the better! How's phase 3 going? Or are you into maint now?
Old 10-09-2012, 08:59 AM   #86  
Started IP 11/28/2011

I'm using your method to make the yogurt. i got inconsistent results with the crock pot. the mompattie method works every time! I strain mine to yogurt cheese consistency. I usually add some s/f torani vanilla syrup and cinnamon to mine. The syrup thins it out. I also slice an apple put cinnamon on top of it and cook it in the microwave for a minute or so and pour that on top of the yogurt. That thins it out some too. I hate runny yogurt!

I'm in my second week of maintenance, and its going well. I actually lost a pound last week (I was up one during phase 3), so I'm back to where I was before Ph3.

I use the whey that I strain off in my homemade bread, so it packs an extra punch!
Old 10-09-2012, 02:18 PM   #87  
IP Start: 8/15/12

S/C/G: 286/217/158

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone! Crazy busy has been the norm lately, so I haven't posted much, but staying OP 100%. I consigned at two different sales last week, so that was a big effort to get ready for. Next up for this weekend is another birthday party for my youngest who is turning a big 3. I got some cute pics of my girls this weekend, so have to show them off :-)

Newpath - congrats on goal!!! Your pickle story had me LOL :-D

Mompattie - awesome at your Thanksgiving!!! I've been giving some thought to how this will go this year at the holidays. Much of the festivities are at my house, so I can easily have my IP friendly foods available. It won't be easy for sure, but I've had my fill every year of my life at the holidays. I think this year will be the one time I stick with my plan and work toward my goal. All those favorites will be there next year, in moderation.

Love the WWWD bracelet idea, I'd totally wear one!!!
Old 10-09-2012, 02:20 PM   #88  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Your girls are beautiful!
Old 10-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #89  
IP Start: 8/15/12

S/C/G: 286/217/158

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
Your girls are beautiful!
Thank you!

Hey, congrats on getting to 50% of your goal, that's a great milestone!
Old 10-09-2012, 02:48 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
WAY-TO-GO!!! Well done!!! That's tough and you DID IT!!!

Closed Thread