Old 10-13-2012, 05:41 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Just keeping this on the first page!
Old 10-13-2012, 06:08 PM   #182  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

I love your chick MommaHen! I am enjoying a creamy, yummy, delicious cucumber-lime milkshake...how the F is this legal! Quite a weekend start, completed my physical for term life insurance...I was able to get the best rate after IP! And I feel so much better getting this going for my family, hubby had his done when our son was born, I kept putting it off, but now that we want to start for #2 soon no more procrastinating!

Made some yummy ricotta pancakes and ran 5 miles, hit up the grocery, the baby is napping now, enough time to clean up the house, make a yummy milkshake for now and a sweet fauxtato pie for later. Hello sweet tooth! I think the run revved up my hunger!

I decided to sign up for the San Antonio Half Marathon in November and the Dallas one in December. Something to keep me motivated with running, I used to do road races a lot...at a much heavier weight. I am keeping a good pace at 5 miles, ~8:30min/mile which is faster than I ever thought was physically possible for me! I was a 12 min/mile pace setter preIP.

As soon as baby wakes we were going to take him to a toy store, but I think its getting to be a little late...ooh, think I hear him!
Old 10-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #183  

S/C/G: 206.4/146.8/130

Height: 5'1"

I just discovered this thread tonight and I'm so happy I did! To be 100% OP is the only way in my books. Why go to all the trouble of staying in ketosis and the expense of the food if you're not serious about losing the weight? I find this program very self-motivating and reading what's on this thread really extraordinary.

It was only 18 days ago I weighed 206.4 and today, I'm 196.4. That's 10 pounds in 18 days! What other program besides IP can give these results?

You are all my heroes! Your experience with IP is what is paving the way for me and I'm eternally grateful! I feel I'm making friends here because of not only what you write but how you support each other.

Happiness and success to you all!

Last edited by Minch; 10-13-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:26 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 287/144/150

Well it has finally happened
After 48 wks and 137 lbs , I have finally reached my goal and I will be moving to P3 ( I say nervously) tomorrow. This journey started as a birthday gift to myself last fall and now within one week of my birthday,I have made it. Now on to what I have heard is the hardest part... Sticking with it.... Good luck to all If I can do this... Anyone can!
Old 10-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKfromIL View Post
After 48 wks and 137 lbs , I have finally reached my goal and I will be moving to P3 ( I say nervously) tomorrow. This journey started as a birthday gift to myself last fall and now within one week of my birthday,I have made it. Now on to what I have heard is the hardest part... Sticking with it.... Good luck to all If I can do this... Anyone can!

That is wonderful! what a loss!
maintenance is not easy but it is not harder than losing the weight in the first place. You will find you have so much more energy than you did when you were heavy and that makes everything easier.
The key is to add things back carefully and monitor what happens with each new thng you add back.
Congratulations, I am in awe of the people ho stick with it and lose large amounts of weight.

Pat
Old 10-13-2012, 10:13 PM   #186  

S/C/G: 287/144/150

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
That is wonderful! what a loss!
maintenance is not easy but it is not harder than losing the weight in the first place. You will find you have so much more energy than you did when you were heavy and that makes everything easier.
The key is to add things back carefully and monitor what happens with each new thng you add back.
Congratulations, I am in awe of the people ho stick with it and lose large amounts of weight.

Pat
I am so nervous, I am studying the breakfast requirement and trying to map out a plan. I also know that now is when we can get back to exercising . I am desperately trying to figure out when that will work into my already busy schedule . Thanks for your kind words , it has been a long road.
Old 10-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #187  

S/C/G: 206.4/146.8/130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
I am so nervous, I am studying the breakfast requirement and trying to map out a plan. I also know that now is when we can get back to exercising . I am desperately trying to figure out when that will work into my already busy schedule . Thanks for your kind words , it has been a long road.
Please continue to post your journey so we can all be inspired! Congratulations!!
Old 10-13-2012, 11:23 PM   #188  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
I love your chick MommaHen! I am enjoying a creamy, yummy, delicious cucumber-lime milkshake...how the F is this legal! Quite a weekend start, completed my physical for term life insurance...I was able to get the best rate after IP! And I feel so much better getting this going for my family, hubby had his done when our son was born, I kept putting it off, but now that we want to start for #2 soon no more procrastinating!

Made some yummy ricotta pancakes and ran 5 miles, hit up the grocery, the baby is napping now, enough time to clean up the house, make a yummy milkshake for now and a sweet fauxtato pie for later. Hello sweet tooth! I think the run revved up my hunger!

I decided to sign up for the San Antonio Half Marathon in November and the Dallas one in December. Something to keep me motivated with running, I used to do road races a lot...at a much heavier weight. I am keeping a good pace at 5 miles, ~8:30min/mile which is faster than I ever thought was physically possible for me! I was a 12 min/mile pace setter preIP.

As soon as baby wakes we were going to take him to a toy store, but I think its getting to be a little late...ooh, think I hear him!
I have so many cute chick pix...thanks...she is all grown up now and laying eggs! Can or did you already share your sweet fauxtato pie recipe? I would love to have that for Thanksgiving. And bravo to you for signing up for the races and running!!!!
Old 10-13-2012, 11:31 PM   #189  

Quote:
GOAL BABY GOAL!!!!!!! So awesome! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!![/COLOR]
Old 10-13-2012, 11:35 PM   #190  

I had a NSV today. I went to a family gathering today and there was all kinds of good food and sweets galore but I stayed 100%. In the past, I would have rationalized my way into eating a bite of something sweet which would lead to eating another bite then another. Today I wasn't tempted a bit. Didn't even take a second look. Staying 100% gives you so much control and a feeling of freedom.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:37 AM   #191  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minch View Post
I just discovered this thread tonight and I'm so happy I did! To be 100% OP is the only way in my books. Why go to all the trouble of staying in ketosis and the expense of the food if you're not serious about losing the weight? I find this program very self-motivating and reading what's on this thread really extraordinary.

It was only 18 days ago I weighed 206.4 and today, I'm 196.4. That's 10 pounds in 18 days! What other program besides IP can give these results?

You are all my heroes! Your experience with IP is what is paving the way for me and I'm eternally grateful! I feel I'm making friends here because of not only what you write but how you support each other.

Happiness and success to you all!
I agree with everything you said!
Old 10-14-2012, 07:39 AM   #192  
Started IP 4/13/2012

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Two great birthday gifts in two years! Starting IP last year and reaching goal for this birthday...what a wonderful accomplishment! If you can stick with the program for a year and lose the weight you have you will be able to maintain, again, by following the program. You are yet another inspiration for those of us following in your footsteps. Best wishes!
Old 10-14-2012, 08:07 AM   #193  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
WOW! Amazing job!!! Congrats on crossing the finish line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2012 View Post
I had a NSV today. I went to a family gathering today and there was all kinds of good food and sweets galore but I stayed 100%. In the past, I would have rationalized my way into eating a bite of something sweet which would lead to eating another bite then another. Today I wasn't tempted a bit. Didn't even take a second look. Staying 100% gives you so much control and a feeling of freedom.
Great job! It's something to be proud of when you realize the food is no longer in control of YOU!
Old 10-14-2012, 11:06 AM   #194  

Height: magmeepEVE

So many great achievements on this wonderful thread of 100%'ers! Congrats, everyone!

I weighed in today. Wasn't expecting much, as it's TOM (umm, my TOM is as regular as ever on IP, and is in fact less painful, and easier). Anyhow, I wasn't expecting much of a loss, as I'm feeling fat and full. But, even with TOM, I lost 3.4 pounds! Yay!!

This even came with fast evening walks the past two weeks. I've been upping my protein a bit, but not too much, as my life has been pretty sedentary lately. I stopped lifting weights the last two weeks. I want to see if I can keep up this good rate of weight loss. And then probably sooner than later, I'll add back in weight lifting to see how that affects things.

Anyhow, a nice end to TOM week.

Have a great Sunday, everyone!
Old 10-14-2012, 02:32 PM   #195  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Congrats on making your goal, Phase 3 will be enjoyable...make sure to check out the phase 3 thread for idea's
Closed Thread