Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 12:13 AM   #166  

S/C/G: 180/180/154

Height: 5'5"

Great ideas, Valkyrie. I definitely will do that in October. If this trip hadn't been such a last minute thing, or if I had had a car, I know I would have done better. I weigh in tomorrow, so we will see. This will be the end of my 3rd week, so I was hoping some of the nausea, energy and other problems might be ending.

I am really having some problems with nausea. Could be the detox pills doc put me on.....(altho I was having it before)...or I wonder if it could be the supplements? I don't think it is the packets......any ideas? (Sunkissed??)

...and welcome, Sunkissed...wow...an expert to go to in our group!!
Old 09-29-2009, 06:48 AM   #167  
Love

S/C/G: 238/in progress :P/208

Height: 5-9

Good morning !!

I am having a chocolat drink mixted with coffee and reading u all !! ( I love this mixte)

Have all a great day ! dont forget the exercice, and Always continue to smile !! we are soing this for us and we are worth it !!
Old 09-29-2009, 08:46 AM   #168  
september 21/2009

S/C/G: 227/162/160

Height: 5ft7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annmawy View Post
Good morning !!

I am having a chocolat drink mixted with coffee and reading u all !! ( I love this mixte)

Have all a great day ! dont forget the exercice, and Always continue to smile !! we are soing this for us and we are worth it !!
Hi - i think i will try that choc drink and coffee. I am wondering about something, is the choc premade drink the same as the packet choc drink? also does anyone know - are these premade drinks considered one of the 3 protein packets that we are supposed to have in a day? I am having difficulties with all of the package drinks, except the choc and vanilla. really dislike them alot. i wonder if i am affecting weight loss by only drinking the choc and vanilla? i also despise - to the point of not being able to consume my food - the WF salad dressings. So i am consistently using 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and mrs dash for dressing. Am i allowed to sweeten this dressing with splenda? My problem is that i live in a northern community, and am limited in knowledgeable IP resources. We had an IP holistic worker come in and explain the process, but is not here to answer our questions...the people carrying the product are also on the diet and refer our questions, if and when the talk to the IP consultant....so yes, i am thankful for the knowledge and experiences on this site!!
Old 09-29-2009, 09:57 AM   #169  

Sandrab - I am not crazy about WF salad dressings either (altho I do use the honey dijon over veggies). Doc said I could make my own salad dressing using my mom's old recipe, so yes...I do sweeten with Splenda. Here is the recipe...(whether it is legal or not, I don't know).
1/4 c. olive oil
1/4 c. vinegar
1/4 c. water
1/8 c. or less - Splenda
1 t. sea salt
(I often beef it up from here....oregano, parsley, garlic, - whatever...)
The olive oil does solidify in the refrigerator (I used to use canola oil and real sugar)..so I either take it out an hour before dinner, or stick the bottle (open) in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to "un-solidify" it.

How "northern" are you? I live in northern Michigan...but am very lucky to have my doc just 20 minutes from me.

There is a lot of knowledge on this board. I have learned a lot from here, plus getting the inspiration!! Just nice to know we are all doing this together.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:45 AM   #170  

WEEK THREE OFFICIAL WEIGH IN! TOTAL WEIGHT LOST: 20 #
Old 09-29-2009, 12:07 PM   #171  

Height: 5'3

WTG Hellena! Great job!!!!!
Old 09-29-2009, 12:28 PM   #172  

S/C/G: 282/171.8/165

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellena Handbasket View Post
WEEK THREE OFFICIAL WEIGH IN! TOTAL WEIGHT LOST: 20 #
Congratulations!!!!
Old 09-29-2009, 12:29 PM   #173  

S/C/G: 282/171.8/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchlaker View Post
Great ideas, Valkyrie. I definitely will do that in October. If this trip hadn't been such a last minute thing, or if I had had a car, I know I would have done better. I weigh in tomorrow, so we will see. This will be the end of my 3rd week, so I was hoping some of the nausea, energy and other problems might be ending.

I am really having some problems with nausea. Could be the detox pills doc put me on.....(altho I was having it before)...or I wonder if it could be the supplements? I don't think it is the packets......any ideas? (Sunkissed??)

...and welcome, Sunkissed...wow...an expert to go to in our group!!
I hope it helps a little. I wonder why you are staying nauseated though? I got nauseous once but realized I had taken my vitamins and hadn't eaten... and I know better!
I hope you feel better soon.. you're doing so well
Old 09-29-2009, 01:47 PM   #174  
september 21/2009

S/C/G: 227/162/160

Height: 5ft7"

Torchlaker,
Hi, I live in Canada, Northern Manitoba. THey held a seminar here about a month ago where an IP rep came in and expained this program. THey had pre selected a local business to carry their product. So when I went to my consultation, it was with the owner of this business. they are fairly knowledgeable, because also on the diet, but that is the extent of it. They also do not carry many of the products i have read about on this site. For instance the only WF products offered are Ranch, Balsamic, Italian salad dressings(not a go for me) BBQ sauce ( do like) peanut butter (yikes) and jam(pretty good). Not sure if they are going to increase their supply or not.

one thing i find i am really missing is chewing gum. Is there ANY gum out there that people know we are allowed to eat?

thanks for the reply on the salad dressing.....
Old 09-29-2009, 03:50 PM   #175  

Official weigh-in today....I DID lose 3#. It seems that is what I am averaging. So 11-1/2# in 3 weeks....! I will take it....I am in double-digits now!!! Doc wanted me to lose 30#...but I would like 40#.

SandraB...well, I guess you are certainly further NORTH than I am!!! I ordered some of the WF off netrition.com (Valkyrie's suggestion)...they are the least expensive. I am going to try to add some splenda to the tomato/basil dressing, and see if I like it any better. I just tried the Thousand Island...yuk! Don't know what shipping charges are to Canada from Netrition, tho. I like the BBQ sauce, too....I add a bit of soysauce and worchestershire sauce to it, and it tastes better than A-1.

We talked about the nausea today...they are having me back down from the 2 detox pills they gave me for my "issue" to one. I have to be more faithful with the water.....I personally think it is the supplements. I always seem to get nauseated on any kind of pills. Today is the best I have felt in a week.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:52 PM   #176  

Hellena....how exciting!! You have to be thrilled!!! I am thrilled for you!! (for everybody...really!....really!!)
Old 09-29-2009, 03:55 PM   #177  

S/C/G: 312/305/190

Height: 5'11"

Hi everyone!!

i weighed in last night and after 1 week i lost 7.2 pounds and 5.5 inches!!! i am so excited, for the first time in a long time, i feel like i have accomplished something and i see the end of this miserable existence in sight!! i cannot wait to be me again!!

i do have a few questions!! how do i update my weight and stuff?? how do i get those cute little things at the end of my posts??

Thanks,
Old 09-29-2009, 04:03 PM   #178  

S/C/G: 312/305/190

Height: 5'11"

CONGRATS-Hellena and torchlaker!!

great job!!!
Old 09-29-2009, 04:39 PM   #179  

Going to my initial consultation on Saturday. Any suggestions? Sounds like you all love it.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:50 PM   #180  

S/C/G: 194.5/175.5/135

Unlinke you guys I am having a rough time with this I do really well during the day and then from about 4-7pm is my rough time. I get so hungry that my mind goes "I don't care what I eat - I'm just hungry."

I dunno, I hate to bring everyone down but I'm having a really hard time right now. I've cheated pretty much every night the last week. It's discouraging for obvious reasons but I'm also feeling guilty about the cost too - this is not a cheap program. The good news is I haven't gained but I clearly haven't lost either.
Closed Thread