Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 03:23 PM   #406  
started 10/11/09

S/C/G: 164/160/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leenie View Post
Kira,

You can have different threads for recipes here if you'd like. Start a new thread and let me know, I'll make it a sticky for you.

Leenie
if you know how to set it up and not lose any of the previous thread? I'm not sure what that all means, but 27 pages is hard to get through.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:55 PM   #407  

S/C/G: 285/280/155

HI torchlaker! Thanks for the reply. I have read many of the old posts but i havent gottena list of the dos and donts. I was wondering if anyone was kind enough to share the vegetable lists and also they didnt tell me about the sea salt? do i take that everyday!!! I feel so lost!
Old 10-14-2009, 08:42 PM   #408  

S/C/G: 210/190.5/135 Start: 09/20/09

Height: 5'5"

My husband and I were inspired by the cracker recipe using the plain crepes. We came up with this recipe for chocolate cookies.

Chocolate Cookies
Ingredients:
2 oz water
1 packet sweetener
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 packages IP Chocolate Pancake Mix
1 Egg white

Preheat oven to 350
In a med bowl mix the water, egg white, sweetener, and vanilla. Add 2 packages Chocolate Pancake Mix and stir until well mixed.
Drop by rounded spoonful onto a cookie sheet. Makes 6 cookies (3 cookies per serving).

Bake about 15 minutes.

Cool on a rack. Then enjoy.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:03 PM   #409  

S/C/G: 180/180/154

Wow...I am SO impressed with all these recipes. Here I thought I was just limited to "opening a packet."

Alwe74 (and Leenie) -- this forum was your baby. Do you know how to start a new thread or make stickies? I have NO idea what Leenie is talking about....I have only ever posted to this forum. A yahoo group would be nice, too.....don't know how to do that either. I just have this set up under Favorites...and click on last page. (and go backwards).

Mmmmm...I tried Toasted Marshmallow DiVinci syrup in my pudding today...tasted pretty good!!

Taking a big step (as we speak). I have been a light blonde since my early 20's (many moons ago).....and am trying a shade FOUR shades darker. It looks pretty scarey. Oh geez, I guess it is time to go take it off. (I wanted new hair for my new body....lol),
Old 10-14-2009, 09:25 PM   #410  

S/C/G: 203/165/160

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone,

I am starting IP in the morning. I have all my packets and vitamins. I am so inspired to hear all the great stories shared by everyone and I can't wait to be part of this reducing group. The recipes sound great and I will be trying them and any new ones I come across. My friend started IP about 6 months ago and has lost 90 plus pounds. Good luck to all.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:56 PM   #411  

S/C/G: HW:254/CW:179.8/GW:130

Height: 5'3"

CONGRATULATIONS Nikel78!! I'm sooo happy for you!

Torchlaker, I can start a new thread but I don't know what a "sticky" is. I don't want to lose all of the good recipes we have here. Maybe we could start two threads, one for chat and one for recipes.

Disneynerd- OMG your story made me laugh... Leave it to kids to tell you how it is!

Well I had my weigh in today. Only 1 lb. down. I have been having the sea salt/vinegar ridges everyday. I guess they only have one less carb than the bars. I was told a couple of weeks ago to only have the bars twice a week. Now I have to add the sea salt/vinegar ridges to that list. AAARGH...Those are my favorite food!!! Anyways, it sound like everybody else is having good weigh-in's. Keep up the good work.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:25 PM   #412  

S/C/G: 241/241/130

Height: 5'2"

Made it through the first day!
I feel pretty good. had a little nausea during dinner but I think that had more to do with me getting tied up at a church thing and not getting to eat until late than anything else. I had one of those boxed chocolate drinks right after and felt better.

For breakfast I had a cup of coffee and the omelet. it wasn't bad. Are we allowed to use cooking spray? Like Pam? I used a little to keep it from sticking.

For lunch I had a salad loaded with veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, celery, cucumbers and red onion) with WF Thousand island and one of the cranberry pomegranite something-or-other drink.

Since dinner was late, I just ate another salad like I had at lunch but added 5 oz of cooked ground turkey breast. And like I mentioned previously, one of the boxed drinks.

I'm looking forward to trying some of the recipes from this thread!
Old 10-15-2009, 10:31 AM   #413  
september 21/2009

S/C/G: 227/162/160

Height: 5ft7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwe74 View Post
CONGRATULATIONS Nikel78!! I'm sooo happy for you!

Torchlaker, I can start a new thread but I don't know what a "sticky" is. I don't want to lose all of the good recipes we have here. Maybe we could start two threads, one for chat and one for recipes.

Disneynerd- OMG your story made me laugh... Leave it to kids to tell you how it is!

Well I had my weigh in today. Only 1 lb. down. I have been having the sea salt/vinegar ridges everyday. I guess they only have one less carb than the bars. I was told a couple of weeks ago to only have the bars twice a week. Now I have to add the sea salt/vinegar ridges to that list. AAARGH...Those are my favorite food!!! Anyways, it sound like everybody else is having good weigh-in's. Keep up the good work.
I agree, Alwe. I would not want to lose all of the info on this thread either. I really need to go back and read certain things from time to time. I helps me. Cant explain that but it does.....I am not very technical so have no idea what a sticky is either, but don't mind the idea of a thread that contains recipes only.....maybe the people that have already posted recipes, could take a minute and repost them on that thread? would that work? I like this forum, and cannot believe all the people on it now!!!
Old 10-15-2009, 10:38 AM   #414  
IP started 9/27/09

S/C/G: 232/217/125

Default haircolor help

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchlaker View Post
Wow...I am SO impressed with all these recipes. Here I thought I was just limited to "opening a packet."

Alwe74 (and Leenie) -- this forum was your baby. Do you know how to start a new thread or make stickies? I have NO idea what Leenie is talking about....I have only ever posted to this forum. A yahoo group would be nice, too.....don't know how to do that either. I just have this set up under Favorites...and click on last page. (and go backwards).

Mmmmm...I tried Toasted Marshmallow DiVinci syrup in my pudding today...tasted pretty good!!

Taking a big step (as we speak). I have been a light blonde since my early 20's (many moons ago).....and am trying a shade FOUR shades darker. It looks pretty scarey. Oh geez, I guess it is time to go take it off. (I wanted new hair for my new body....lol),
I've been playing with haircolor for about 10 years. I've about got down how I like to do it, but it's a lot of work! I've always been blonde, but getting tired of fighting darker and darker roots, I have tried going brown, but I just don't recognize myself! I have started going with a darker base. Before, you change back, try heavy highlights. You'll end up with a blonde with low-lights effect.

Hope I'm not too late!
Old 10-15-2009, 10:40 AM   #415  
IP started 9/27/09

S/C/G: 232/217/125

My 2 cents: Yahoo groups are a pain in the butt. I would definitely like a separate thread with recipes, as it would make finding them easier, as well as keep this one for advice and support.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:43 AM   #416  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

I will make a recipe sticky for you. I will also start a monthly chat for you, you can do it weekly or how ever you like to suit your needs. Nothing will be lost.

I will close this thread but it will remain on the board for you all to reference

Leenie

Last edited by Leenie; 10-15-2009 at 10:55 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:49 AM   #417  
Just Keep Swimming!

S/C/G: 215

Height: 5'8"

Talking alwe74

Congrats on your one pound, I only have one thing to say,
Old 10-15-2009, 02:26 PM   #418  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

You can find the ladies by just clicking on the link below.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/othe...er-2009-a.html
Closed Thread