Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 12:53 PM   #301  

Height: 5'6"

Hi Maggie LA, I too was on WW and didnt lose hardly anything and all the people there wondered why I was there because I was 145 just trying to get down to 130-133 again where I felt comfortable and my clothes werent so tight on me. I agree that this program truly works so much better and the results are so worth the effort. Congrats on your loss!!

And thank you again to everyone else for all the recipe ideas and low cal finds, I truly have gotten so much from this thread to keep things exciting.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:46 PM   #302  

Default cute pictures

I am amazed at all the cute pictures people have with their names. How do you put those on and the weight measure at the bottm of a post is amazing! Are there instructions on this ID forum?
Old 10-08-2009, 02:00 PM   #303  

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie LA View Post
I am amazed at all the cute pictures people have with their names. How do you put those on and the weight measure at the bottm of a post is amazing! Are there instructions on this ID forum?
Maggie, go to the user cp panel at the top left... you can edit your avatar and add cool stuff from there. You are doing great... Keep it up!!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 03:12 PM   #304  
september 21/2009

S/C/G: 227/162/160

Height: 5ft7"

I am still trying to figure out how to add that weight ticker...I must be technically challenged!
Old 10-08-2009, 03:23 PM   #305  
mjv

S/C/G: 270-230-150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwe74 View Post
WooHoo a chef!!! Please post recipes... I would love something new to cook!

Well I had my weigh in this morning. 2 lbs. again. I know that seems kind of low but I do have a restricted every day. I guess I could cut out the restricted and lose faster but I really LOVE the sea salt/vinegar ridges!!! Plus, I think that I would burn out quick.
know what you mean I feel like i've hit a wall . not losing as fast as I was, but i di love my chili!!! plus was sick missed a few meals that didn't help, i was goig to try and cut out the restricted to every other day and see if that helps. Also "things" are not "moving" like they should be!!! so I think i'm hold some weight there... oh well i'm not giving in or up I did however have my son hide the cupcakes he got yesterday out of my sight just in case!!!!

ps love this web site!!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #306  

S/C/G: 312/305/190

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjv View Post
Granted city IL, i used to live in Alton Il not to far away but now in WY.. miss IL falls we have winter winter and alittle warm and winter
my husband is from Alton...yeah the falls are nice, but the summers are HOT!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #307  
Started IP Aug 4/09

S/C/G: 235/146/130 Healthy BMI=140

Height: 5' 3"

Hi everyone!

After spying for the lasts few weeks, I've decided to join... I live in Canada, married with two young boys and just didn't want to wear a swimsuit anymore!

I started IP 9 weeks ago, after summer vacations, and already lost 30 lbs. I average 3 lbs a week and sometimes find myself not loosing as fast as I wish!

This forum really is a motivation - thank you to all of you SO much!
Sylvie :-)
Old 10-08-2009, 04:03 PM   #308  

S/C/G: 312/305/190

Height: 5'11"

Okay, I weighed in on Monday, after a horribly cheat filled weekend...i lost 1.4 pounds and 2 inches, still a loss, but not great!!

i am having a tough time getting back on it, i really want a big mac, but when i weighed in, one of the coaches reminded me that the only person that is hurting is me. It is going to cause me to have a harder time staying on track, lose less, spend more money, and ultimately keep me from reaching my goals.

These posts really help me stay motivated, just going back and reading the day to day accomplishments allows me stick to it!!

is it me, or do the weeks seem longer now???? LOL
Old 10-08-2009, 04:47 PM   #309  
started 10/11/09

S/C/G: 164/160/145

Height: 5'8"

I am going to a meeting on Saturday - what are some of the foods I can buy so I'm ready to go. I have a lot of lettuce and a mixed veg (frozen and fresh) of broccoli and cauliflower. What else do I need?
Old 10-08-2009, 05:24 PM   #310  

S/C/G: 165/135/135

Height: 5'2

I was surfing information on Ideal protein Diet and this site came up in the surfing.. I was reading all the post and how wonderful this diet has worked for everyone. I'm signed up with my first meeting on Oct 27 th me and a friend want to do this ... I don't know how much you have to lose to be on the diet. we both are wanting 30 pounds off . I weigh 160 pounds is it going to take me longer to lose it? or is it up to the person and the body? I'm so ready to get there.. I have been on other diets and could never get where I would be happy with myself and if it helps with cellulite I'm for that too....
Old 10-08-2009, 08:45 PM   #311  

S/C/G: HW:254/CW:179.8/GW:130

Height: 5'3"

Welcome new people!!!

Well I hit my halfway mark today. I have lost exactly 45 lbs. and I have 45 to go. This is the best I have done on any diet!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 11:26 PM   #312  

Thanks LonghornfaninOK for the avatar info. Since I am a new member, I have to wait 20 days tp add one. I still am not sure what to do after I pick the one I want. I am computer illterate!! You are doing so well on this diet--you must be so proud of yourself. Tonight one of my daughters flew in from WI and she baked white and brown chocolate homemade brownies!! AND made a huge dish of stuffed shells---was I tempted--but I did NOT even have a crumb!! Just tried to get my hubby to eat a little and froze the rest!! If you want to read about wonderful natural food, go to her blog at www.sustainable soapbox.com She is a real foodie and is all about natural foods-she also ran a marathon last Sat. !!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 11:37 PM   #313  
september 21/2009

S/C/G: 227/162/160

Height: 5ft7"

i think i finally learned how to do this!

Last edited by Sandrab; 10-08-2009 at 11:38 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:34 AM   #314  
IP Fan

S/C/G: 156.5/127/126

Height: 5'2"

Kaygirl- I also want to lose about 30 lbs. I lost 6 lbs the first week and 3 the second...not huge, but way more than I've lost on any other diet. I can really feel the difference in just two weeks..not just the lbs, but the inches lost.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:29 AM   #315  

S/C/G: 282/171.8/165

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwe74 View Post
Welcome new people!!!

Well I hit my halfway mark today. I have lost exactly 45 lbs. and I have 45 to go. This is the best I have done on any diet!!!
Awesome!!!! Congratulations!
I went and weighed.. and NOTHING. I am so frustrated. I have exercised super hard the past 2 weeks.
I talked to a guy I work with who does Iron Man competitions and he says I need to mix it up so he gave me some things to try over the next week so I'll start that this evening.
I have to remember.. not gaining.. probably trading out fat for muscle since those size 12s I bought are fitting pretty dang good today.. just want the numbers to move on the scale. How silly of me... lol
Yall have a great weekend!
Closed Thread