General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 03-25-2011, 11:54 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 233/200/145

Height: 5'6

I'm treating today like a light day. Today I had a 1/2 a cup of oatmeal and fruit and I'm going to have veggie salad for lunch and probably a fruit smoothie for dinner! Maybe on tuesday when I check myself i'll be happy with the results. I go to the gym for 60 min but in that time I burn 700-800 cals and then afterwards I weight train. So, I don't really go by the minutes, I go by the calories I burn. You are doing so well on this program girl! You know what you want and you're going after it!
PrimeTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 01:08 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 155/Ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Today is day 5, its tough this morning, feeling tired and I have to do 2 workouts, an am and pm today, 40 minute each. Plus I have to shop for food for 2 weeks. No weightloss this morning but at least I am still at 150. I've lost 1 pound so far. Gonna aim for 2 more pounds by monday.

Primetime, you burn lots of cals! What do u usually do for cardio at the gym to achieve that?
Your light day seems so little, good luck with that! I feel like my light meal days are too little for me. Last night I eneded up eating half a frozen juice bar and a cup of hot chocolate and a kiwi fruit after dinner. Just feel hungry at 8:30pm if I have dinner at 7.

Sorry if I sound cranky, I guess the food and cravings are kicking in. Really wanting carbs today
Beila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 03:28 PM   #63  

I run on the treadmil at 5.2-5.3 for 15 min. After I don that I put the treadmil on a hill at 10.5 and walk between 3.6-4.0....it is wonderful. I burn calories and it's easier on my knees and I get done with burning my calories faster.

I get you, it's ok. I angry most of the time when I'm on a diet because I can't see results fast enough. When I'm hungry I fix this snack and it coats my stomach and softens the hunger pains: 1/2 cup of oatmeal 1 teaspoon of an egg white a dash of cinnamon a dash of salt, 3 lines of honey mix and then I eat! It's soooooooooooooooooo goood
Old 03-25-2011, 03:47 PM   #64  

on yeah and for the past 47 days of me being on a diet/ because I just started fat smash 2 weeks ago. I've only lost roughly 15lbs..I feel like that is way to slow..isn't it?
Old 03-25-2011, 05:26 PM   #65  

Primetime, I ddont think that's slow, I have been exercising dieting since the beginning of january, and barely lost 5 pounds! Of course I was going about it the wrong way, but I'm just glad that EFS works. It has been the only diet plan that has worked for me. Calorie counting doesn't work for me, I gain the weight back within a few days.
Old 03-26-2011, 02:37 PM   #66  

Day #5 was really bad. I binged here and there, but I really tried to stay on track with meals and I did do the exercise, although not with the intensity that I hoped to do. Also, I gained 1.5 pounds! Ughhh, so frustrating after losing 1 pound after the first 3 days. Hopefully it's just water weight.

Day #6 is today. I really want to see results by the end of cylce 1 so gonna try to stick to the diet to a T.

How is everyone else doing?

Talk soon!
Old 03-26-2011, 03:22 PM   #67  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

S/C/G: 189/14x/138

Height: 5'3"

Don't dwell on the setbacks. Just keep going! Stay focused, it will pay off

Last edited by DEDIKAYTED; 03-26-2011 at 03:22 PM.
DEDIKAYTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 12:31 AM   #68  

Day #6:

Today was so so again. I ended up binging, AGAIN! But i got back on the wagon... here's how it went today:

Breakfast: 2 eggwhite veggie omlet, coffee with almond milk
Meal 2: Fruit Smoothie (1 cup of mixed berries, 1 cup almond milk, rice protein and green powder)
Meal 3: BINGED had 5 tosted spelt tortillas with cinnamon and sugar
Snack: Baby carrots with 1T mustard and eggless mayo mixed together, 1/2 frozen fruit juice bar, 1 boild egg white
Meal 4: 4 oz salmon 1 cup brown rice, 1 serving of peas

Exercise: 75 min of exercise on stairclimber

------

I weighed in this morning and although it showed I gained weight since yesterday, I'm not gonna let it deter me. I thought about binging tonight, but I'm gonna restrain! It's hard, all I think about is binging, but I'm gonna be strong. Day 7 is tomorrow, a new cycle starts monday, and weigh-in on monday! I hope i lose more tomorrow and on monday.

Talk soon! Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Beila; 03-27-2011 at 01:17 AM.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:15 PM   #69  

I don't think your binging is as serious as you think it is. When I binge I go all out. Not to say that what you did wasn't bad, but I WOULD NOT consider that a binge. I binged on friday, and i'll never do it again! I got so full that I didn't even enjoy it. Normally every friday I allow myself to have one cheat meal of what ever I want. Usually, I'll just buy cheesecake and make a really good meal. This was my Binge: Half of a loaf of french bread with pesto sauce, tomatoes and italian style cheese, 5 chicken tenders, cheesecake, 4 chocolate chip cookies! <---awful I know. But on saturday I worked out for 4hrs. 2hrs in the morning and 2hrs at night burning a total of 3000 cals. On tues, I'll see if there is still any damage from friday...but idk. I SAID ALL OF THAT TO SAY: you still are doing great! And that you don't know how to binge correctly haha jk.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #70  

I also just had the BEST MEAL EVER!! I made stuffed Bell Peppers. I boiled the bell pepper in water until tender. I also made spice brown rice and I chopped and put tomatoes in the rice. I stuffed the peppers with brown rice, fat free refried beans. The majority of the bell peppers were filled with brown rice. I split a serving of fat free refried between the two of my bell peppers and I put it in the oven on 425, baked for 8-12min...sprinkled mozzerella cheese on top a half a serving between the two! It was sooooo good! I ate one and was satisfied so I saved the other one for later! Yum!
Old 03-28-2011, 10:46 AM   #71  
No More Excuses

S/C/G: 220/203/160

Hi everyone ~ I'm back to fatsmashing...today is Day 1. I'm really excited because I know for sure that it works. Does anyone know what happened to all of the fatsmash recipes that were on this site a few years ago?
bbobsgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:31 PM   #72  

yeah, there is a thread called fat smash and theres a woman on there who posts a link. I would go get it for you, but I'm on my phone...I'll look up later, if you don't find it! Good Luck on your first day!!
Old 03-29-2011, 10:39 AM   #73  

Default Fat Smash recipes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbobsgrl View Post
Hi everyone ~ I'm back to fatsmashing...today is Day 1. I'm really excited because I know for sure that it works. Does anyone know what happened to all of the fatsmash recipes that were on this site a few years ago?
Here you go!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fat-...t-recipes-212/
Old 03-31-2011, 07:56 AM   #74  

Ok so today is weigh-in day and I'm so worried that if I don't make my goal, that i'm just going to end up doing a bing. I also said that no matter what this weekend that I was going to do 30-60 min of weight training if I didn't make my goal. either way, when get to work, we have a scale in the staff kitchen and that determines how my weekend goes!!!! fingers are crossed!!!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:39 AM   #75  

ugh i'm only at 193.8, was at 195.8...that's barely 2lbs. Next week i'm starting over for Cycle 1, but I think i'm going to try the Y plan. I might also stick to the exact plan for each day next week as it appears in the book.