General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-05-2011, 09:45 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 233/200/145

Height: 5'6

omg! I am so excited about this apple bake i'm going to make, just as soon as the fish i'm making which by the way is only 62 calories comes out of the oven. I covered it with tomatoes and bell peppers, lemon pepper and spices....yum!!!
PrimeTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:56 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 155/Ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Ughh, today has just been awful. Just binging all day. Not really eating right, and I don't feel like exercising this late. It's been busy today, and was upset still about yesterday's emotional upset. I have to learn not to mix my emotions with food. I guess tomorrow's a new day.
Beila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 11:36 PM   #108  

Beila!! You've got to push girl. When you feel like giving up look at how far you've come! You don't want to ruin all that hard work! I'm sorry that you ended up binging, BUT you are right, tomorrow is a new day! Hold yourself accountable for today and work harder! I would kill to be ur size! I'm 5'6 194.4! *Ru Paul voice:YOU BETTA WORK!!!!!! lol
Old 04-06-2011, 09:44 PM   #109  

hey primetime, yeah, I've just been binging every day! I can't seem to quit it. I need to think about how hard I've worked and where I want to be. Thanks for the support. I hope i can quit binging starting right now.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:29 PM   #110  

oh lord! just restart friday! give urself another day to regroup
Old 04-07-2011, 11:41 AM   #111  

Right now I'm 192.4. I have decided not to over indulge my binges and to only do them every 15lbs!! I don't get to move my ticker until 5lbs are lost each time.

This morning I had my apple bake hot for breakfast
and granola bar for snack
for lunch I'm having a bowl of broccoli with cheese and soy sauce
for snack i'm going to have fruit N yogurt
not sure what I'm going to have for dinner yet, but it will probably be fish!! yum!!!

Beila!! What's going on with ya???
Old 04-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #112  

Height: 5' 6"

Hi Everyone

I am new to the Smash Diet. I would like to thank Beila for the suggestion. I read one of your posts under another thread.

I am on day 3 of the original Fat Smash diet and I love it. I'm so sick of eating meat for protein, so this is great for me. I am currently suffering from a cold which is not interested in leaving, so I haven't started exercising. However, I have lost about 5 lbs so far. I eat the same thing everyday, pretty much, but I have NO cravings for junk. I even took my daughter to a birthday party and didn't have cake! That is HUGE for me!

Beila - can I make a suggestion? There is a book by Judith Beck called "The Beck Diet Solution - train your brain to think like a thin person". Essentially it is about the psychology of dieting. Each day there is a new tip / exercise for you to complete. eg - Day 1 - create Advantage Cards - there is a list of statements that you prioritize or create your own. Rank them by priority. Carry them with you. When you feel the need to eat something detrimental to your diet, pull them out and read them. I find they help. My number 1 reason for losing weight is "I will like myself better". That stops me in my tracks from eating garbage.
Let in the Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 02:09 PM   #113  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let in the Slim View Post
Hi Everyone

I am new to the Smash Diet. I would like to thank Beila for the suggestion. I read one of your posts under another thread.

I am on day 3 of the original Fat Smash diet and I love it. I'm so sick of eating meat for protein, so this is great for me. I am currently suffering from a cold which is not interested in leaving, so I haven't started exercising. However, I have lost about 5 lbs so far. I eat the same thing everyday, pretty much, but I have NO cravings for junk. I even took my daughter to a birthday party and didn't have cake! That is HUGE for me!

Beila - can I make a suggestion? There is a book by Judith Beck called "The Beck Diet Solution - train your brain to think like a thin person". Essentially it is about the psychology of dieting. Each day there is a new tip / exercise for you to complete. eg - Day 1 - create Advantage Cards - there is a list of statements that you prioritize or create your own. Rank them by priority. Carry them with you. When you feel the need to eat something detrimental to your diet, pull them out and read them. I find they help. My number 1 reason for losing weight is "I will like myself better". That stops me in my tracks from eating garbage.
Hey!!! welcome!! You don't have to eat the same thing everyday! There is soo much variety that you can add in with this diet!!
Old 04-07-2011, 10:24 PM   #114  

Hey letintheslim, I checked out the beck book from the library. Like the suggestions using notecards, and I will try to make some soon, like stuff that will prevent me from binging.

I should get then and re-read some of the tips. Glad that u are on the fat smash diet! I hope to restart tomorrow on the extreme fat smash. I was just doing awful these past few days, since tuesday, I have been binging, and feeling sick every time. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I hope to lose this weight soon.

Primetime, thanks for your support and words of encouragement. I will continue on and be more proactive about my diet now. You are doing so well on efs! I hope ur doing well today!
Old 04-08-2011, 01:51 PM   #115  

I'm glad you find something that might help you out. I imagine you're probably stress out? I hope you get back on track soon, u were on it! This weekend might be a little rough for me because there's a wedding and my family is coming down. But i'm not going to get full, i'm just going to stop when i'm satisfied and call it a day!
Old 04-08-2011, 04:58 PM   #116  

Day #1 on EFS, again...

Just gotta get back in the swing of things. I'll write more later. But just letting the world know, I'm back, and going to stick to it this time. I'm running out of time for me to make my mini goals.

How's everyone today?

BTW, my starting weight this time, 156! I went way overboard on binging

Last edited by Beila; 04-08-2011 at 04:59 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:04 PM   #117  

At least you're back on before you get too off track!! you're back on just in time!! YOU CAN DO IT! More importantly, you have my full support.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #118  

Just finished my salad, which was kinda large, but maybe i'll just exercise harder at the gym. i'll have to go later tonight since I'll need to wait for this to digest.

primtime, which day are you on? how much have you lost? hope it's going well!
Old 04-11-2011, 12:22 PM   #119  

I did awful this weekend....day 1! just finished working out at the gym! 70min
Old 04-13-2011, 06:42 PM   #120  
25 pounds from Fabulous!!

Hello fellow Fat Smashers!!!

I was in a bad car accident and had to go on steroid therapy for my spinal injuries. These steroids caused me to blow up like nitro!!!

I ran into Dr. Ian at an event and he told me to try his 4 day diet. I lost 20 pounds in one month!!

fast forward another year, I have a new baby I did so good during my pregnancy i only gained 17 pounds (my doctor said that was fine I lost 12 pounds my first trimester because I was soooo sick) I lost 14 pounds by my 6 week appointment!!!

that was so short lived, I had to go on another round of steroid injections for my back and put on 30 pounds in less than 2 months

getting so heavy so fast after losing my "baby" weight has messed with my mind a bit!!

with that being said , I hope you ladies can welcome me to the group & we can lose this weight together!!!

I'm doing Dr. Ians 4 day diet with a mix of the original Fat Smash
TheMacBarbie is offline   Reply With Quote