General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 09-14-2011, 06:49 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 194/Ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

So I ended up having the tomato soup thing. It wasn't too filling but it was satisfying enough with a yogurt. I ate a peach at my snack and then at lunch, I made some stir-fry with brown rice. It was good and filling. There were leftovers so I'm bringing it for my lunch tomorrow. Tomorrow is my last day on Phase 1!! I can't believe it's gone by so fast. One thing that's worrying me on Friday is that the company is supposed to be paying our lunch. I don't think the others are going to buy from a health place so... I'm kinda in a pickle. I don't want to sabotage everything. It's too early to be thinking of cheating... I have to be strong and bring something from home. I'll have to prepare something that I REALLY enjoy so that it doesn't seem like I'm dieting, just eating healthier. I think posting on here for everyone to see helps me. I was really thinking of cheating just that one day. I know that if I cheat, my cravings are going to return and I don't want that!
SophieCormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:48 AM   #182  

Weighed in at 174.6 this morning

Today is the last day on Phase 1. I'm so happy I've gone this far! Tomorrow morning, we will see exactly how many lbs I lost during the detox phase. Tomorrow I can start having my coffee again. So excited! I also want to find a good chicken soup I could make. I'm going to search some recipes during my lunch break.

Last edited by SophieCormier; 09-15-2011 at 07:04 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #183  

S/C/G: 233/200/145

Height: 5'6

Congrats girl!! Hope all goes well with the company lunch!!!
PrimeTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:07 AM   #184  

Thanks PrimeTime!

I weighed in again this morning at 174.6 so that means I lost a total of 4.8lbs so we can say 5 lbs This morning is day 1 of phase 2. I started my morning with a bowl of cheerios. I'm planning on getting a chicken salad for lunch and I'm still unsure of what I'm having for dinner. I'll be eating fruits for snacks. I started TOM yesterday so hopefully I won't crave any crap.

Last edited by SophieCormier; 09-16-2011 at 07:07 AM.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:22 AM   #185  

I'm sick today It all started yesterday. My throat was hurting, my nose and eyes were burning. Last night I took some medicine and this morning, my whole body aches & my head is light headed. I was supposed to visit my sisters and their kids today but had to break it off because I wouldn't want to give it to them or the kids. I guess I'll take it easy today...
On the good side though, I weighed in this morning at 172.8
Old 09-17-2011, 12:43 PM   #186  

WOW.....I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! But not about you being sick haha. I HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON
Old 09-18-2011, 07:39 PM   #187  

Thanks PrimeTime! It was a one day flu. I'm all better now. Thank god!
I've been good up to now. Tonight though, I might have had too much salt. My sister did supper, I had some spiced up chicken with brown rice, pees & salted green beans. Let me tell you, she had salted those beans. It's been a few hours that I ate and I can still taste the salt in my mouth and I didn't eat many. My mom even said they weren't that salted... wow! I'm usually the one always putting salt on my food and tonight I was the one who said there was too much. Maybe not having much salt during the past two weeks really helped me with my sugar (BONUS!). I'm hoping it won't affect my weigh in tomorrow morning. I know I shouldn't weigh in every day but it really motivates me seeing the weight loss every day This morning, I weighed in at 172.6. I didn't prepare anything for lunch.... I wanted to prepare a soup for the week. I'll have to go the grocery store tomorrow morning and buy some stuff to make a salad I guess... I don't really want to but I might have to since I can't think of anything else... Oh well. I can do one day with salad. That's what I ate on Friday and it wasn't bad.
Today I'm on day 3 of phase 2. I've been on the diet for 12 days now. I can honestly say that I haven't cheated once. Tomorrow, I'm starting walking with a co-worker during my lunch hour. I'm hoping having a buddy to walk with will help. It usually does.

PrimeTime, how are you with the diet?

Last edited by SophieCormier; 09-18-2011 at 07:40 PM.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:09 AM   #188  

173.2 this morning... I knew it...
Old 09-19-2011, 02:12 PM   #189  

Ok, i'm failing terribly so, I'm detoxing for two weeks and I'm taking supplements
Old 09-19-2011, 06:18 PM   #190  

You're doing the extreme one right? Did you ever try the original book from Fat Smash?
Old 09-20-2011, 07:42 AM   #191  

173.0 this morning. My weight loss isn't going fast anymore but that's ok. My body is adjusting to the change of calories. I'm not worried. I'm doing fine. I don't feel as if this is a diet anymore. I've changed my lifestyle now. Last night, I told my boyfriend I would do some mexican style rice with lean ground beef. I put in some green & red peppers, brown rice, water, salsa, some chili powder and then you top it off with cheese. I made a BIG batch. We both enjoyed it and there's leftovers for lunch and if I still want some for supper, there's enough for both of us LOL! It was healthy & very filling. Will be doing this again. It also doesn't take too long to cook so that's always a plus. I have it marked down on a spreadsheet that I'll be going on phase 3 on October 7 and I'll be able to enjoy whole wheat pasta & bread again.

I started walking yesterday with my co-worker. We only do 20 mins so I need to do 20 mins after my dinner. I'll start it tonight so that will be 40 mins walk each day which is good! Good start! I slacked off a bit with my water. Better go fill up my water bottle hehe! Have a good day!

Edit: Oh, my boss came in our office this morning with a big box of chips, chocolate bars & peanuts. He was telling people to take some. I didn't take one thing from the box. The only thing I though was some packs of gum I'm so proud of myself sometimes!

Last edited by SophieCormier; 09-20-2011 at 10:00 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:58 AM   #192  

You should be very proud of yourself. Free Junk food, is pretty tought to beat. haha. I did try the regular fat smash awhile back, it didn't really work for me. The extreme one has worked way better. The only reason I'm saying I've failed miserably is because I lost my motivation. But, I think I'm slowly getting it back. This week I'm doing better. I went to the gym before work and I'm eating foods that are more filling and I changed up my eating schedule and plans. We'll see what happens next. Hoping for the best!

You seem to have a handle on things! I lookin to get some of what you've got haha: SUCCESS!
Old 09-21-2011, 07:03 AM   #193  

I'm glad your getting your motivation back! It's really fun having someone to share my weight loss journey with. I probably wouldn't have done what I did if it weren't for you. I thank you for that!
This morning, I weighed in at 172.4 It's going down again, yay! I'm still sick though. I thought it was over, just a soar throat but now the throat is worst and the nose is starting. I finished all my halls (found out there was sugar in there grrr!). I hate being sick!
Old 09-21-2011, 11:30 AM   #194  

No problem, I totally understand and glad I can be of help! You know this morning it finally hit me, I can totally do this. Before, I was just trying to force something that I really wasn't into doing at the moment because it is what needed to be done. I don't know if it was the endorphins or what not but I felt like if I just keep on this track 25lbs I'd do-able by Nov. 22nd. I feel like I'm ready now.

Halls isn't that bad. It really shouldn't have the much of an effect. You're doing great girl!!
Old 09-21-2011, 03:19 PM   #195  

Awesome! 25 lbs is do-able! I'll be here for ya every step of the way. I found that the more I wrote on here, it helped me do good for some reason. The first few days are going to be the hardest... but it gets better with time, trust me! I'm there. When you find foods that you enjoy eating, it gets a lot easier. I found foods that if I fall off the wagon, I can do phase 1 again and lose the weight I gain. I have it all planned out in my head for the long term. I'm still walking at noon, 25 mins. I need to walk at home. Was supposed to do it yesterday but didn't. I'll have to go right when I get home because when I post-pone it to later, it never gets done. Hopefully this will work for me.
Take it one day at a time girl. You'll do awesome! When you start losing weight, you'll see how encouraging it is and will help you continue