General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-03-2011, 12:41 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 155/Ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Hey so here's how day 3 went, not so bad, actually without the snacks, its a lot of food for me:

Breakfast: oatmeal with eggwhite cooked in, small apple, large cup coffee
Meal 2: fruit berry smoothie, 1/2 banana, tsp rice protein powder, tsp green powder
Meal 3: curried chickpeas with brown rice
Meal 4: 4 oz salmon baked, small sweet potato, 1 serving green beans medley
Snack: 1/2 cup yogurt with frozen berries and half banana

Exercise: 80 min cardio machines ( treadmill, elliptical, stairclimber), burned 650 cals

----

Day 4 is today, and its a low cal day, hope to get through this. Wish me luck! I'm gonna need it! Btw, I lost another pound, so in 3 days lost 2.5 pounds!

Primetime--how u doin?
Beila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:32 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 233/200/145

Height: 5'6

wow that's is a lot but it's amazing how that doesn't really matter!

I had overnight oatmeal with berries for breakfast.

I had a bowl of broccoli with soy sauce.

snack: apple and a granola bar

dinner: berry smoothie

I may have a bowl of lentils at 8 or something idk, probably not. I can't weigh myself until tues, so we will see how everything is working.

I didn't go to the gym this morning, I had a terrible tooth and ache and then had work. I ran for 30 min with a friend. Tomorrow morning, I'm just going to hit the gym harder!
PrimeTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:33 PM   #93  

*Tooth ache
Old 04-03-2011, 11:58 PM   #94  

Ughh day 4 is over! Not eating anymore tonight!

Here's my Day 4:

Breakfast: 6 oz yogurt, frozen berries, large coffee with creamer
Meal 2: skipped (supposed to be smoothie)
Meal 3: large veggie salad with hard boiled egg white and a crab salad (crab from can mixed with eggless mayo and mustard--doesn't taste as good as the fresh real deal)
Snack 1: BINGED! Boooooo! 5-6 servings of puffed popcorn (like pirates booty)
Meal 4: skipped (was supposed to be veggie patty with brown rice)

Exercise: 70 min cardio machines ( treadmill, elliptical, stairs), 630 cals burned

So I binged and skipped like 2 meals. Today didn't go well, hopefully the cals won't make much of a difference. I just wish I ate healthy stuff instead of crap! I'm mad at myself because I kept thinking to myself since last night "don't binge, don't binge" and there I go and get my groceries and grabbed popcorn to binge on. Well I am learning not to go too far and to be better with my diet. I guess I can be proud of the fact that I didn't buy candy or chocolates or other crap that is much worse than popcorn.

Onto day 5 tomorrow, no more sulking. Thanks for reading!
Old 04-04-2011, 12:13 AM   #95  

Primetime, overnight oatmeal sounds good! Hoe do u make it? Also don't worry if you can makeup the exercise the very next day, I think you'll be fine! I do that too sometimes! Good job on the diet!
Old 04-04-2011, 01:02 PM   #96  

I'm looking forward to my Binge on Friday lol, that's the only thing that's keeping me on track. Tomorrow morning we will see how well...

Overnight Oatmeal: 1/2 cup of Oatmeal- 1/2 cup of vanilla soy milk or low fat milk of your choice. 1/4 a cup of nf yogurt or greek yogurt. Mix in a little honey and frozen berries. Let it sit overnight and eat in the morning. No need to cook the oats!

I completely understand ur need to binge. I deal with that everyday. That's why I plan one. I worked out this morning burned 605 and workpout my abs for 15 min.

I'm about to have a bowl of broccoli and soy sauce...loove it!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:00 PM   #97  

hey Prime time,
I hope you're surviving Day 2! Day 3 has more food, just you wait

I'm not doing well on Day 5 (Today)...ughhh, just stress from work and dealing with people over email. I hate when people on email sound so rude or supset at you for no reason.

Anyways, here's how it's going so far..

Day 5:
Breakfast: Eggwhite omlette (spinach, green bell peppers, jalepeno) with salsa, 1 small apple
Snack 1: 2 cups popcorn (again! it's gone now), raisins (binged on them, don't know how many i ate!)
Snack 2: 1/2 cup yogurt and 1/2 cup frozen berries
Meal 2: 1/2 cup Brown rice

I haven't exercised yet, but will go to the gym at night I guess after the traffic dies down. I'm supposed to do 2 workouts, 45 min each, but I guess I'll just have to do it all at once. Just a stressful day. Plus I gained a little bit of weight, so now I'm like 151.5.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:41 PM   #98  

what is it that you do? People do things to get a rise out of you or they have something else going on so they use you to take it out on. If I were you, I would remain professional about the situation. oh and I felt like binging hard core today because I didn't get into my grad schools that I applied to. I have one more and I'm meeting with them tomorrow to discuss admission.

I think I ate a lot today but less than I was before, so maybe I will lose more but this what I had:

Snack before work out: mini granola bar

Snack after workout: apple crisp bar

Breakfast- bowl of broccoli with soy sauce

Lunch: 1/2 lentils with tomatoes and carrots mixed in

Snack: apple crisp bar with an apple

extra snack: carrots and a serving of honey mustard

Dinner: 4oz chicken 1/2 sweet potato
Old 04-04-2011, 09:48 PM   #99  

primetime, it was an email from this volunteer coordinator. she was just a b*tch about my schedule. i'm volunteering at a hospital for experience to get into PA school. the grad school process is hard, but you'll get through it with determination. I'm also going through that right now. best wishes to you through these hard times. just remember to keep the emotions separate (i should be talking to myself!), and the binging emotions will stay away and you won't binge. please don't fall off track, just stay determined I'm supporting you here!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:07 PM   #100  

Thanks! I know we can do it, it's the getting their that sucks! However, this is the longest I've managed to stay on a diet since sophomore year of college. I used to weigh 235, since that time, i've managed to keep my weight between 200-210. Usually on the 6th week I forget the diet because I start to feel better. So, I think going on this diet is the best thing and I never would've considered it until coming on 3FC.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:19 AM   #101  

Hey, so I think I'm done exercising/dieting for today (Day 5). I managed to do about 70 min of cardio machines at the gym (only 400 cals burned).

Just a reminder to all out there...DRINK YOUR H2O!!

It's soo important. I think I only had like 2-3 cups of water today, and my weight just ballooned to 153 post evening workout. That's really bad. Plus I skipped my last 2 meals (out of 4) and ate sugary quasi healthy snacks: banana, binged on raisins, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.

Anyways....don't forget....DRINK YOUR H2O!!

Dr. Ian's right about that.

Prime time, i agree, EFS is the best thing for me. The key to success on it though is following it to a T. Seriously, I've noticed the scale go the wrong way when I didn't follow it.

Last edited by Beila; 04-05-2011 at 12:21 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:13 AM   #102  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeTime View Post
I'm looking forward to my Binge on Friday lol, that's the only thing that's keeping me on track. Tomorrow morning we will see how well...

Overnight Oatmeal: 1/2 cup of Oatmeal- 1/2 cup of vanilla soy milk or low fat milk of your choice. 1/4 a cup of nf yogurt or greek yogurt. Mix in a little honey and frozen berries. Let it sit overnight and eat in the morning. No need to cook the oats!

I completely understand ur need to binge. I deal with that everyday. That's why I plan one. I worked out this morning burned 605 and workpout my abs for 15 min.

I'm about to have a bowl of broccoli and soy sauce...loove it!
Do you use instant oatmeal (from a packet) or from the box/bulk type (rolled oats cook on stove)? I don't have instant I'm trying it tonight cause I have to rush tomorrow morning. Hope it works with the rolled oats!

Also, I just had a bowl of broccolie and soy sauce and steamed shrimp, BOY that was good! Like chinese food!
Old 04-05-2011, 10:07 AM   #103  

I used rolled oats, not instant packets! Oh and as of today because I binged both days friday and saturday i'm 0.6 up from my weight last week on tues. After I went to the gym on Saturday morning, I weighed the same, so I positive it was saturday night's binge that did it! Mainly because I didn't go workout at the gym. friday I went to a buffet and saturday I was out of control. I may just go back to the binge I always did on friday, which was make a good meal and have dessert instead of the buffet ( haha). However, I am positive that if I would've worked out sunday morning like I did saturday morning, my weight would've stayed the same. Or I may just hold off until easter weekend, I'm not sure exactly! ugh:/

I don't now how you're gaining weight so quickly! That doesn't make sense!
Old 04-05-2011, 10:13 AM   #104  

Hey primetime, I don't understand what the heck is going on with my weight either, like I am 152.5 this am. Wtf??

Sun was 151
Mon was 151.5

I didn't really eat that much. Oh well, I guess I just need to focus on drinking more water, that may be the problem.

Btw, my overnight oatmeal was awesome! Tasted better than regular cold cereal!
Old 04-05-2011, 10:20 AM   #105  

I looooove it soooooo much! This morning even though it's a heavier day, I decided to be on the light side. I had nf plain yogurt with honey and berries. My plan is to work out harder today at the gym and make up for lost time.