Old 03-14-2010, 06:16 PM   #211  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Hey Ladies,

Welcome aboard Kristalb! It's never too late, jump right in, let us know a bit about you, whatever makes you happy!

Nightangel - I hope you survived, that so made me laugh even though I know you were probably so far from finding humour in that. We've all had those days and I sincerely hope that there wasn't too much damage done, to your house or on the scale. The mental picture was priceless though, I'm not gonna lie

Very quiet weekend ladies, I hope everyone is busy being active and healthy and all that good stuff. TTFN!!
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:56 PM   #212  
Never ending story

S/C/G: 213/160/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Hey everyone, I'm just coming to post about my little panic attack. I just found out about an event we're going to go to tomorrow night that is sure to be the most delectable, decadent, dangerous eating event I could concoct for myself. Wouldn't be a biggie except that Wednesday is the big lobster and seafood feast-replete with champagne and melted butter--that we host and look forward to every year, followed by oyster fest weekend, with long time buddies in from out of town and lots of beer drinking I won't be able to participate in. I'm scared spitless. I am not ready to test my maintenance skills. I'd better start exercising now...

I'm at 191.4 today, down from yesterday, which I'm happy about because of TOM, but at this rate, there's not much chance of making my goal for the month, since I should be down another couple pounds already. So I'm praying for a whoosh and for a loss of appetite for this next week!
LouisaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 03:51 AM   #213  
Future Skinny Pastry Chef

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

I'm at 215.6, so not down by much right now. My ToM just ended and I just started exercising regularly again, so I'm hoping that there's retention in there somewhere. Either way, I think 4-5lbs. isn't totally out of the question in two weeks if I really work at it.
Rashomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:38 AM   #214  

S/C/G: 129/see ticker/110

Height: 5'1"

Lewis - yeah, netti pots are great! Good idea on freezing yoplait. I'll have a look for 'go gurt' next time I'm in the shops.

Eclipse - congrats on the 4 lbs and breaking the bad old habits.

Nightangel - I hope you made it through the rest of the day. I couldn't help but laugh... sorry!

Last night I got back from 3 days in Amsterdam. I'm up 5 lbs this morning. YIKES! I'm sure I'll be back where I left off by the end of the week. Besides TOM starts today or tomorrow. I've been looking forward to getting back on plan.
Taurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:50 AM   #215  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

morning, ladies! I only have 8 wks until my grad school reunion - yikes! I've got three more lbs to lose to make my March goal and wanted to lose a few more in April. I better get cranking!

taurie - I bet a lot of your temporary blip is water weight and will come right off. Hope you had fun in Amsterdam!

rashomon - you can do it!

louisa - don't know if it works for you, but if I eat a bunch of melon or strawberries or something like that before going to an event with rich food, it helps me keep my portions to a much smaller size. Good luck facing the temptations!

krystalb - wow, you are cranking! very impressive...
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:19 PM   #216  

S/C/G: 198.6/148/120

Height: 5'3"

Dancerindenver: I totally understand your feeling. I move to a bigger home 3 years ago and I still have stuff (books, miniatures, clothes in smaller sizes, etc..) in boxes. Anyway to organize that stuff can mean a little extra exercise lol.

I did well this weekend. The only things that I regret was drinking diet soda and buying peanut butter, I use to hate pb, but now I’m crazy for a little spoon of that, but I can control it. Anyway, this was a weir weekend, I lost a tree and a outdoor light post due to the NJ storm

Krystalb: and
aluxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 06:55 PM   #217  

S/C/G: 266/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Thumbs up I survived!!

Hello all! Yeah we made it, the party went well... unfortunately my boyfriend's unopened collectible cars got some breathing time with the kids... yes that's mister active child #1... but mostly everything else survived. We originally had I think 13 kids for the party and thier respective parents, so really it wasn't that bad of a mess. I did well with the cake and ice cream and it didn't affect me....but the Alfredo pasta later took me up a notch

My lbs are not budging right now at all, not much farther than I was when I started this month!! but...my TOM is supposed to be here already so maybe it's retention.... I hate TOM but what's up with this ?? I wanna get it over with so it's not sitting on me for goal time!!!!

Anyway, hope all is well on the healthy front...I'm behaving well today, and exercising!! Have a great one!
NightAngel26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:57 PM   #218  
Shrinking Wif3y 'n' Mommy

S/C/G: 185/181/138

Height: 5'5"

Alright I am in on this!!! I commit to giving up soda for the rest of March ( since I just joined) and I want to lose 12 pounds by Easter.. I can do it... I hope. SW 181 GW 170...GO ME!!! Hey does anyone know if that ab circle pro works... if you use it LOL?!
chubbybikinidreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:36 PM   #219  
Brown eyed girl

S/C/G: 245.6/Ticker/140

Height: 5'3

Thank you everyone for the welcome! I am down 0.7 of a pound, and now at 235.2. Keep up the awesome work and skinny dust to you all!
krystalb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:16 AM   #220  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 226/ticker/175

Hey Everyone!

I'm still hanging in here. This week marks my return to exercise. Obviously my exercise goals for the month are beyond repair and I'm pretty sure my weight loss goals are as well. However, yesterday I attempted a run outside..it didn't go very well due to me still being a bit sick and the fact that I haven't run in about a month. Went to Curves this morning and made the decision to not use my smart tag, the work out is much easier that way. I might continue that for this week and return to the tag next week. Not sure what to do about the running but I'll figure something out.

Tummy I just have to say I love your new photo! You look fantastic!

I hope everyone else is doing well, I'm so far behind on reading!
Shrinking Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:30 AM   #221  
Cute and fun to be with

S/C/G: 250/ticker/125

Height: 5' 5.5"

Hello all,
I am still here, although it has been tough. The weekend was more shot than I had thought it would be and I am still recovering from the lack of sleep on Friday night/Saturday morning.

The good news is I am still down. Although I really need to come to terms with the fact that my body likes to lose at about 1-1.5 pounds a week and stop setting myself 2lbs/wk goals.

I have now blown 3 of my four March goals, so I am revising.
  • Lose 5.5 pounds.
  • Never go more than 2 days with no exercise at all. (I am not revising this one, I just blew it... but that was the only time... )
  • Keep making process on the 100 push-ups challenge.
  • Fight in my first heavy list tourney and lose because the guy I am fighting is better than me, not be cause I run out of strength to hold up my shield. (I may still make this one)
knobhdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:05 AM   #222  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

March Weight Loss Challenge Goal List
If there are any mistakes or updates, please let me know!
Red=Goal Met!

VickieLou: Lose 12 lbs, 80 oz water/day, 1400-2000 calories/day
eclipse: Reach 238 lbs
Brittany1988: Give up soda, Reach 179 lbs
cherbear: Lose 7 lbs, No fast food breakfasts
Ms_Perception: Weigh under 134, Track my food
NightAngel26: Lose 15 lbs
Bigmid: Onederland
startiff68: Lose 15 lbs
Nella: Drink 6 cups of water each day
jessicado22: Onederland
Rashomon: Reach 209 lbs
nurse2be: Lose 15 lbs, No drive-thru
mystical: Lose 5 lbs
FitGirlyGirl: Reach 165 lbs
Pinkberrry: Reach 150 lbs
Summer2010: Be below 225 lbs
Shrinking Girl: Lose 3 lbs
iDream: Drink water everyday, Get back OP with food
knobhdy: Lose 5.5 lbs
LouisaH: Reach 183 lbs
Lewisempire: Eat 1800-2200 calories/day
Tummy Girl: Maintain under 140 lbs
pokeycactus: Onederland
aluxa: Control binge eating, Lose 10-12 lbs
jellofer2: Reach 220 lbs
Matilda08: Lose 10 lbs
KattC: Lose 5 lbs
LaurenA: Stay OP on weekends, Lose 5 lbs
KyAngel1975: Lose 20 lbs
nellonello: Lose 5 lbs
zoochick777: Reach 170 lbs
TeenChamp2010: Lose 15 lbs, Quit drinking soda
helpmelose: Reach 132.4 lbs
tend3rloin: Lose 10 lbs, 8 cups water daily
wannabesomebody: Lose 4 lbs, Eat breakfast (You and Hubby)
JoyinHim: Lose 10 lbs, Cut back the sugar
JackiG: Lose 10 lbs
Dixiemae: Lose 3 lbs
kathrynk: Eat more fruits and veggies
bigmomma: Lose 8 lbs
Taurie: Lose 3 lbs
Rythm: Lose 10 lbs
Late to the game: Lose 5 lbs
mmiller2829: Lose 13 lbs
Emilia LaCasuela: Lose 15 lbs
dropkickmurphy: Lose 3 kg, Stick to diet/lifestyle change
WannabeNurse: Remain smoke-free, Lose 5 lbs/Reach 150's
Nikkie219: Lose 8 lbs
freshmanweightorbust: Reach 220's/Lose 10 lbs
stillimprovin: Lose 8 lbs
dancerindenver: Lose 4 lbs
HelloMeAgain: Reach 279
jenntx71: Lose 8 lbs/Reach 212
lookingtobehealthy: Reach 199/Onederland
nomoredreamin: Lose 10 lbs
krystalb: Reach 230 lbs
chubbybikinidreamer: Reach 170 lbs
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:18 AM   #223  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Sorry for being gone for a few days, but this weekend my dog got sick and yesterday morning we had to rush her in to the vet hospital because she was barely breathing and basically unconscious. I hope to hear from them soon about her condition as of this morning she was recovering slowly yesterday.
As for my eating and all, I was up about, oh...8 pounds or so from a couple days of crappy eating (friends over a couple days in a row and just being stupid). I am in still in detox...yesterday I pretty much just ate veggies and chicken, but feeling sore and tired I'm guessing from the stress of my dog's condition. At least I'm not eating my way through it since I got that out of my system Friday night-Sunday. I actually wanted to keep my mind off it yesterday, so I spent the entire morning cleaning anything I could think of. I call it stress-cleaning. My basement is now the cleanest it's been since we've lived here. The kitchen got some attention too. I guess that's good since I probably burned some cals doing that. Sorry to be a downer, but thought I'd check-in and let ya'll know what's going on with me.
Hopefully I'll have some good news from the vet today. I REALLY plan to stay OP this week. The scale was such a shock when I last stepped on it, I think it woke me up. We'll see.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:38 AM   #224  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Morning,

Ah, by way of the Tuesday morning confessional, lol. Poor choices yesterday followed by a few more poor choices so like MsP I had some sticker shock today and bloated up over 5lbs. Scarely and really not necessary but alas live and learn.

MsP I hope your dog is on the mend, you guys haven't even had her all that long, my goodness.

SG - Thanks so much And what does the smart card do? I've never been to Curves and I like to know things, lol.

I'm off to a playdate at a friends place for the am then off to study some more and gotta run. Must keep busy and drink the water my goodness.
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:27 AM   #225  

S/C/G: 198.6/148/120

Hi, how are you doing? I do not know why I’m finding difficult to stay on plan. I have not been bingeing but I’m starting to crave things that I do not usually eat. I have never like peanut butter, but now I have the desire to eat that all the time. Anyway, I should be happy because I’m closer to my mini goal for March. I have 3.4 or 5.4 to go.

SW: 187.4
CW: 180.8
GW: 177/175
WL: 6.6
aluxa is offline   Reply With Quote