S/C/G: 197/179/145 or so

Height: 5'5"

Nello!
inthemidst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:26 AM   #347  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

I have been MIA so I couldn't read every page 5 of them...yikes...what a chatty group...but I did see that DELPHI is having some problems so her is for her!!! Hope everything works out for you!!!
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:40 AM   #348  
Giovanna

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

NELLO ~Woo hoo on the panties!
Late to the game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:37 AM   #349  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Nnnnneeeeelllllooooooo!!!! You Go Girl! AWESOME!:c b: KEEP up the good work!
Can't type long this morning, I am already running late, but I am gonna be POP today, and wanted to let you all know. Have a great day All!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:45 AM   #350  
April

S/C/G: 203/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

Finally down to 168 this morning!! I though I was gonna be stuck at 170 forever! Gotta run to my neices soccer game, so I'll catch up later!

P.s. Brrr it is cold here, I am def. having soup for lunch! Lol.

Have a great morning everyone!
aprilcp12344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:21 AM   #351  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

ARGH!!! I just deleted my post and I was so close to being finished too! Lots of personals and stuff...Grrrr!

Now I don't have any time to redo them all so I'll have to give you all a super quick drive by post--

MsP~ Congrats on the 50 lbs gone!!!!!
Nello~ on the panties girlfriend!!!! Welcome to Onederland!!!

Thanks everyone for all of the happy anniversary wishes!! We're going to dinner tonight and I'm looking forward to it!! Needless to say, it's going to be a higher calorie day than usual, but it's all good! 10 year Anniversaries only happen once right? Right!!! Hmm...perhaps I'll eat a light dinner and splurge on a yummy desert!

Scale was uber kind to me today :, (although after tonight I don't expect it to stick )-- 139.4 BABY!!! OMG! I'm in the 130's!!! I have not seen the 130's since maybe my late teens early 20's!!!!!

Got my 25 min run in today as well so it's a great morning!!!

Well, as much as I hate to post and run, I gotta! We have my hubby's Uncle and one of his construction guys here sawing and hammering and nailing--we're replacing some rotten trim on the house and replacing some warped/rotted boards in or deck.

Have a fantasticly amazing day ladies!!! I'll be back for personals tonight!!! Until then, remember to smile and of course don't forget to...

Drink Your Water!!!

Last edited by iDream; 09-12-2009 at 10:22 AM.
iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:49 AM   #352  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

And a glorious good morning ladies!

Bootsie - When's your brother coming? That should be nice to have a visit, and it's nice to have the house all tidied up too.

Inthemidst - hope you're doing good.

Jacque - Was wondering where you'd gone off too, lol, hi to you too.

LTTG - How ya doing there chickie?

LE - Consider yourself accountible! We will be watching

Aprilcp - Congrats! so nice to have it let go a bit!

Sandye - OMG it's one amazing weight day today, nello and april and you, all hitting big old decades (and me too!) Super proud of you hun! Have a wonderful time at dinner and you're even foxier now than 10 years ago! Now that's the best anniversary present you could give yourself (and dh

Well it's a watershed day for so many today weight wise wowy. I too made it below the 170 to 169.6 Awesomeness. Now there's only 29 more to go. And it's pictures and mesurement day on Monday, can't wait I love doing that, it's the single most reinforcing thing, even more than that darn scale.

Very busy cleaning day yesterday, got the pantry re-organized, I could almost do that every week and still find ways to tidy it up. Got all the new stuff put away from our city trip on Thursday. WE picked up some new resistance bands which was heavenly yesterday, I think I was using bands that were too easy before, felt everything much better with the harder ones.

And had a NSV while shopping too, I had to pick up new workout clothes, my pants were falling off while doing jumping jacks, again, and my tank tops were falling off my shoulders, makes me crazy! So I of course try on larges b/c that's what I am right? A big girl, always have been, but not anymore, I bought a medium shirt and medium shorts! I have never, in my adult life bought a medium anything, I thought I had my head wrapped around this being thin thing but it's moments like that when you realize that you really see yourself bigger regardless of how small you have become. Lots of work in that department left. I think I'd do pictures this month in those shorts maybe so I can really see the difference in my legs over the next few months, jeans can hid a multitude of sins (and cellulite!)

Have a fantastic day ladies!

Last edited by Tummy Girl; 09-12-2009 at 11:05 AM.
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:54 AM   #353  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 226/ticker/175

Hello ladies!!!

Nello congrats!!!! That's super!!

idream - holy crap 130's is fantastic!

Just a drive-by for me. I'm about ready to kick my scale... it's still holding steady. Bleeeeeping plateau.
Shrinking Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:07 AM   #354  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

SG - show me where that scale is and consider it taken care of
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:18 AM   #355  

Wow alot can happen in one day of not being on the computer. I read all the pages to catch up yesterday and then didn't have time to post.
Well looks like everyone has been busy with the dropping of pounds and a very big CONGRATULATIONS go out to all of you. Sorry so many to name but proud of all your accomplishments.
iDream I hope you had a very happy anniversary congratulations on 10 years.
Delphi- I too agree with everyone check the landlord and tenent act in your area more than likley she can't just up without notice and the amount may be limited. In Calgary here they have to give 30 days notice but can up the rent to whatever they want, but I own a place in BC and I can only up the rent by 4% every year so I never have. Good luck in whatever happens.
Well not much going on with me, still OP and trying to exercise everyday and getting in all my water. Weigh in is tomorrow morning so heres hoping
Bigmid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:27 AM   #356  
Giovanna

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Wow SANDYE, APRIL, AND TUMMY!New decades for you too!! We haven't heard from dear Delphi yet, I wonder.......

Well, I'm up 1.6, aarrgghhhh!!! I need to change my ticker! I'm hoping some of that is water. I was off yesterday, ran lot of errands, did not workout, and did not drink my water. So I guess I deserve the gain. Today will be different! I have been awake since 3:00, so I got my cardio (3 miles) out of the way early. I'm famished so I'll ST later. I have to take my son to work and my daughter has a soccer game about an hour away, so I should be able to get to it before I start dinner. We had rain this morning!! All of 90 seconds of it but hey, I'll take anything. Had I not been awake at 3:00, I would not have heard it. I envy those of you who get summer rain.

With today's gain, I am down just 11.6, but yesterday my husband said that it looks like I've lost 20 pounds. Do I believe him? Heck no, but it was nice of him to say. Think I'll keep him.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!
Late to the game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:31 AM   #357  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Sandye - congrats on the 130's girl!! that's HUGE! (or small? smaller you, bigger victory)

Tummy - congrats on the medium! what a nice surprise that must have been!

Rainy here... blah. At least i found an strength program i think i like... so i just need to do it. Later, and Office marathon with friends.
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:09 PM   #358  

S/C/G: 310/169/155

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone has something fun planned this weekend. Well, except for me, lol. I get to go drive back to the old house and get another load of stuff, and also the ex is going to get to see DD for the first time since the separation back in July. We did run into eachother accidently at a store once and he hugged her for a few minutes, but other than that, our only contact has been over the phone or online. (I've kept the restraining order into effect which gives me temporary custody, until the custody paperwork was finished so I legally had custody of DD at all times.) I'm going to let them play in the park for an hour or so together, and then as soon as the whole parenting schedule gets finalized he'll probably get to see her for a few hours every weekend in the beginning. For his sentencing he got a years worth of DV classes as well as 12 parenting classes. Not sure how much the DV classes will help, since his issues stem from the TBI injury in Iraq, but at this point anything will help! He has been started on some meds and is still continuing counseling and groups on his own, so he is reallyt making an effort still to work on everything which is good.

Anyways, kinda nervous about seeing him again, but other than that and moving, no plans for the weekend...I am so boring, lol! Good news was even with my "cheat" day yesterday, the scale still stayed under 260! Woohoo! I had promised myself a cheat day when I reached a 50 pound loss, and a cheat day for me involves pizza. But then I started thinking about it and I had already had 1100 calories for the day and pizza would have sent me WAAAAAAy overboard, so I cheated with 300 calories worth of Ben and Jerries LF frozen yogurt instead. Not the best thing in the world to eat, but way better than pizza!

SG--Lmao on imagining you running from the fog. Perhaps that is the secret! Congrats on finishing week 6--that is awesome! I actually went to the treadmill last night to start doing C25K again, and then realized I didn't have the podcast on my new ipod. So instead I just ran for a few minutes and then would walk for a few minutes. It was my first time using the treadmill, so I held on for dear life so I didn't go flying off (I am a huge klutz), so probably didn't as much of a workout as if I were swinging my arm, but I will work myself up there! You are motivating me so much. I am determined to start the program again next week! And sorry to hear your scale is not moving....I can have a "talk" with it if you want!

Ruth--hope TOM leaves you soon! Hate that b**tard!

Shasha--awesome job on your spinning class! I love that sore feeling after a good workout. Makes you feel like you did a good job!

Late to the game
--Congrats on fitting into the new clothes!!! That is always so much fun, and I bet those shorts made you feel so awesome all day! Don't fret too much about the scale going up today, it's probably just water gain from yesterday. It'll go back down!

Nello---that is AWESOME!!!!! Congrats! Man, that is such a huge goal.....you are motivation! I can't wait to see a 1 in my weight someday, lol. You rock! As the other ladies have informed me around here--Woohoo on the panties!

April and Tummy W2G on getting out of the 170s! Congrats ladies! And that is so cool on the mediums Tummy--I bet you just feel so awesome right now!

Sandye--glad to know I am not the only one who deletes her posts with personals after spending forever writing them! And congrats on getting into the 130s! That is such a major accomplishment after such a long time! And have LOTS of fun on your anniversary tonight!
jessicado22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #359  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Not feeling very well today, I got the letter yesterday letting me know that they cancelled my unemployment claim. Now I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Anyhoo....

Delphi ~ Man that woman needs sparkplugs thrown at her window or something!

Congratulations Nello!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 04:21 PM   #360  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 226/ticker/175

Hey Chickies!

Well, I'm feeling a bit better. Went through the last 2 bags of old clothes I have sitting around and found 2 pairs of jeans which now fit me again. Yay! Still ready to take the scale out back and show it who's boss and it looks like I have some help! Thanks Tummy and jessicado... I just might take you up on your offers!

Speaking of Tummy you medium-sized girl you! I think I might have to trade names with you! You seem to be shrinking an awful lot these days!

jessicado Good luck with DD's dad, it sounds like a very stressful event and wow... cheating with 300 calories of ice cream... lol... I dont' even think you KNOW HOW to cheat anymore! yay!
Shrinking Girl is offline   Reply With Quote