Old 09-09-2009, 11:30 PM   #301  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Just a quick check in before I collapse into bed.....

Delphi-'so sorry to hear about your uncertain news. If it isn't one thing it is another. Keep your chin up my dear, it will work itself out. Keep on smiling!

Idream-You are shrinking too!!!! I really need to play catch up! you girls make it look easy!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:39 PM   #302  

September Weight Loss Challenge Team Members and Goals List
Please let me know if I miss anyone or something is incorrect, thanks

FullSteamAhead: lose 6-7 lbs, champ. 2x/wk max WK1, WK2, WK3, WK4
juliast27: reach 175's
nellonello: to see 195
Aclai4067: No more than 2 sodas per wk, survive b'day w/a loss, + be 250 lbs. by Sep. 30
sasha: lose approx. 10 lbs. to be 240
Delphi: lose 10 lbs. + reach a normal BMI
AngelD: have breakfast every other day + start + stick with C25K
Nella: lose 10 lbs., do level 2 or 3 on 30DS w/no 5 second breaks, + fit into one of my old pair of jeans.
iDream: Lose 5 lbs, Lose more inches, Keep trying new recipes, +Keep trying new veggies.
wamama: 08/29: 281 lbs, Goal : 270 lbs by my birthday late Sept.
dcapulet: lose 4-6 lbs, Daily water goal: 64 oz 5 out of 7 days, Keep going with couch to 5 k, Yoga 4 days a week, + Good, clean, op eating most days.
Shrinking Girl: Lose 8 lbs.
jellofer2: to be 249 by Sep. 30.
Tummy Girl: Lose 10 lbs. to hit 166.
Bootsie: Lose 10 lbs.
Late To The Game: Lose 7-10 lbs.
susiemartin: Lose 10 lbs. to hit 227.
MyOwnSabateur: I am right now 184.8, My goal for Sept is to be in 179.
Mystical: Lose 10 lbs.
hugmequick: Lose 6 lbs. to reach 258.
Miss Mallee: Loose 10 pounds, Stop drinking soda (even diet).
ruth135: pending
mustbedreaming: My goal is to lose 10 pounds & walk 2 miles on the treadmill (8-10%incline) 3x per week!
matilda: drop 10lbs, + workout 5hr./wk.
ruth135: lose 4-6 lbs., + start Strength training regularly.
MsPerception: ge to 144, multi-vitamin most days, + get back to meal-planning.
Bigmid: Lose 6 lbs.
pucedaisy: Lose 5 lbs. to reach my goal of 140! I'll need to keep my new and improved eating habits and STEP UP the exercise!
Sotypical: Lose at least 2 pounds.
c laura: lose 15lbs this month and/or drop six inches.
misschloe: i want to stay on the wagon all month, which means no cheating, lots of veggies, lean protein.
Synesthetes: lose 2lbs.
Lewisempire: keep PLANNING my meals ahead and lose 5 pounds.
Wifey: lose at least 5lbs, no pop drinking for 30 days and focus on drinking more water, especially when I'm at work!
HeatherEljohari: Septembers weight goal= 167lbs. do light excerise 3x a week. 30 minutes cardio, 20 situps (unsure on this one but will try). Also 80fl oz water everyday.
econ nerd: lose 10 pounds or get below 223 (starting weight is 233)
ButterflyDiva: drink 8 glasses of water every day, eat healthy... no junk food, no fast food or take out, 5 to lose anywhere between 5 and 10lbs by Oct 1st.
Jacque999: Stay within 4 lbs of 125, Make healthy meals for myself and my son, Continue working out 6 days a week.
KimL1214: CW: 270, GW: 260,Comfortably fit into a size 20 pair of pants.
urockmom: lose 5 pounds.
dandk0204: lose 10lbs.
Newshinyme: journal my food intake for every meal.
HealthyBunny: My SW is 160 lbs, my goal for the month is to lose 6 lbs.
MeowMix: My goal is to lose 8 pounds by September 30th!
Jessicado22: to get into the 250s and to fit into those smallest of small size 20 pants I have in storage and be able to wear them in public.
mizzmizzy: lose 9 lbs. to get to 161.
Hotsplashes: My goal is to be in the 7's. And as close to 175 as I can possibly get.
aprilcp12344: currently sit at 171 and hope to be at 165 by the end of the month
Bessie Mary Alice : Goal: Reach 150lbs, Walk or bike the new trail just opened down the street at least every Saturday/Sunday.
misspiggy408: Get out of the 140's (FINALLY!!) , Weight/Resistance bands, workout 2-3x / week, Cardio 5x / week.
CanadianCutie: lose 10 pounds by September 30th.
layddi: I'd like to see 190 by the end of September, that would be 11 pounds.
slimmerCindy: I am shooting for onderland in September! (that's like 10 pounds).
inthemidst: get to 178, eat OP, and not let school freak me out!
cheri1957: starting in at 238 my goal is to lose 100 pounds...
IgetfitNStrongforme: lose 8 lbs.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:59 PM   #303  

Hi girlssssss.....just finished catching up with all the posts, I had missed several pages over the weekend. So nice to see everyone sticking together and inspiring and helping one another. What a nice group!

canadiancutie, ladydd, slimmercindy, inthemidst, cheri1957, and IgetfitNStrongforme NIce to have you join us girls, it's never too late to join.

Delphi, so sorry to hear about the passing of your landlord....sounds like a wonderful man. Hang in there delphi, they may keep you on. keep us posted girl. I keep forgetting to mention your picture...you look beautiful.

MsPerception, Jacque, lewis, beautiful pics too girls. MsPerception, boy did your weekend sound busy! How was the reunion? I'm sure with all that activity you burned plenty of calories. I am glad that your moms surgery went well. Wishing her a very speedy recovery. Lewis, glad you had a great time on the lake. Jacquee, you must be going to florida soon yes? How is mom doing? big hug to you all.

Mystical, happy belated birthday hope you had a beautiful time.

Sasha, thank god you got cleared from the cc card stuff and all. Yes, I have heard some real horror stories too....glad your name is cleared.

Congratulationsssssssss on the lossess girls. Jessica, I see your kicking some majory hiney! MsP, in the 140'ssssssssss chicky! how did I miss that....congrats!!!! Delphi...new decade...omg and the inches you lost is amazing!!!!!!!! congrats girl. LTTG...that's an awesome loss. Many more to mention.......keep up the great work ladies.

THanks also for the kind words....sandye, tummygirl, NSM (glad your here), and to all. urock, glad you had a great weekend and it sure sounds like you were active. Congratulationssssssssssss also to all the runs you gals have been doing, wow! We have a lot of runners this month. SG congrats on that 20 min. run!

Well, I should be heading to bed....I'm getting pretty sleepy. TOM is now officially gone and I caught up yesterday and today with my rest so all is well. I went shoppingggggg today, I found a dress for the wedding. Oh what a relief. I Hope you all had a great day, keep up the awesome work...you gals are shining. Catch up with you all soon.... NIght
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:09 AM   #304  

S/C/G: 184/158/135

Ok this is my first challenge as well but my goal is 155 from 158 I have been hovering around 158 for so long now! Just joined a gym so Im hoping to see my pregnancy weight gone by the end of the year (i hope thats not a crazy goal!)....baby is 10 months now so I guess it's about time!
sarahte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:16 AM   #305  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 226/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Well chickies, another drive-by posting for me... but it's also a rant.

I just cannot seem to move past 213. I lost those 2 lbs from 215 after TOM left and now... nothing. I'm so frustrated because I've been perfectly OP, exercising and whatnot and the scale is just being a brat. If this weight doesn't start coming off soon, I'm not going to be making my September goal. ACK.

Also Delphi I'm sending positive energy your way, I hope things work out for you!
Shrinking Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:11 AM   #306  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning Ladies!!!! It's almost Friday, it's almost Friday, it's almost Friday...just thought I'd share my mantra with you today.

dcapulet~ WTG on the water!! Glad to hear you're leg is feeling better, absolutely don't rush it--no sense doing that and risking another (possibly worse) injury!

MsP~ You busy, busy girl! You make me feel so lazy!! Hope everything is going smoothly with the moving/selling/packing/storing...

Lewis~ Aw, thanks hun I love your exercise thread--"does skinny dipping count?" you naughty girl you!

FSA~ glad to see you're all caught up! I need to learn how to do shorter catch up posts--I always end up spending forever on here and go on and on! So glad you found a dress for the wedding! Now I'm going to suggest you put that baby on and take some pics! We haven't got to see you yet! And I want to put a face to the wonderful lady who started these wonderful challenges!!

sarahte~ This is a great bunch of girls, just jump right in! So your baby is 10 months old? You're way ahead of me! I didn't start eating right and exercising until April and my babies just turned 3!!! Needless to say, it was looooooong overdue! Welcome once again!

SG~ Ahh, just kick that scale to the curb chickie. Mine's doing the same thing. 141, 141, 141...just keep up the great work, it'll start moving again. Hey, remember when you didn't care about the number on the scale? Oh my, what have we daily weighers done to you? So, how'd you do with W6D2? I gotta tell ya, I didn't want to do that 3 min walk in between! I just wanted to keep going! It almost seems tougher to stop and get going again than to just keep going, kwim?

Well girls, mark this day down in your books because I'm not sure when it's going to happen again...

Why? Well, because last night EVERYONE in my house SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!! Oh my word, I can't even begin to tell you how refreshed I felt when I woke up after sleeping 6 1/2 hours STRAIGHT!!!! Ahhhh, it was heavenly!

It totally makes up for the fact that the scale isn't budging at all this week. Yup, still sitting at 141--is this deja vu perhaps? Didn't the same dang thing happen at 151? Ah well, it's all good.

I keep meaning to mention--tomorrow is mine and hubby's 10 year Anniversary! We were supposed to go out to dinner but ended up having to change plans. My ils can only watch the kids on Friday night and that would mean not eating dinner until 8:00 or something crazy like that and I'd rather just do it on a Saturday when hubby doesn't have to work and we can go out to eat earlier--maybe even catch a movie! Also, hubby has to work a half day on Saturday so he'd need to go to bed early on Friday night, so, we're planning on next weekend.

Well ladies, not much going on again today--I really should clean my office. I need to find some paperwork for hubby so it would really be in my best interest to just get everything organized so things are easier to find ya know? The key is, I have to get motivated to do it! Oh Delphi dear...I'm shining my bat light in the sky--can you see it?

Okay girls, I better get out of here, I need to buckle down and get my water in today and get to cleaning this crazy office!! Have a fantastic day and don't forget to...

Drink Your Water!!!

iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:52 AM   #307  

Hi Girls,
I haven't been on here since early Tuesday and had a lot of catching up to do. My weight is still up, I'm sure its due to PMS and the fact that I wasn't feeling that great the last few days and haven't exercised. I must force myself to get on the treadmill today, I can't stand it that I haven't exercised, I feel like a bum. Its sometimes hard to find the time too when kids and dh are pulling me in all directions. I've been kinda of weepy too, guess that's the pre-TOM hormones acting up.
Anyway I'm hoping for a better day today.

Delphi I'm sorry to hear about your landlord. I hope that everything works out in your favor.
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:18 AM   #308  
April

S/C/G: 203/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

Morning ladies!

I knew I wouldn't have time for a jog tonight, seeing as I work with DSF til 7pm and it get dark at 8pm nowadays . DBF went to visit his parents and as soon as he walked out the door, I just got the ambition to jog and so I did. 2.52 miles today! Plus I've started adding on 20 push ups, situps and lunges to the end of every run.

Spent the day doing yard work yesterday, and about 4 hours tossing around 40 pound hay bales, so I'm not feeling to guilty about eating those Oreos of his... Lol.

Scale was still stuck at 170 this morning, but seeing it's TOM and it hasn't went up I'm not going to complain to much!

iDream~ Congrats on the 10 year!! That's great! I have been meaning to tell you... Your reminder to drink more water has gotten me to do just that! Thank you for the reminder every morning! It really helps!

Another working day today! So I'll stop by and do more personals tonight if I don't collapse like last night!

Have a great one!
aprilcp12344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:36 AM   #309  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Sandye ~ You know how to get me. Of course I saw it. to you and hubby on the ten years. That's wonderful, I hope it's a great one darling..you so deserve it.

Thanks to everyone else for the positive thoughts. I sure need em'. Gonna take it one day at time and try not to worry about it until we know something for certain. Soooooo...ya know. I hope you ladies have a great day. Still no scale..gonna try the Wii first thing in the morning though. Went to Wally World and they didn't have any that I liked today. So gonna look online and see what I can find. Also purchased me a new pair of jeans..and tried on a few while I was there. Size 12 misses..comfortably...Size 13 Juniors (which run smaller than the Levis I just bought) and I was so excited. Also was looking into Halloween costumes..just couldn't make up my mind. Any suggestions? There's not a lot ot choose from at Wal-Mart.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:37 AM   #310  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

Happy10 year Anniversary, Idream! It does not matter when you celebrate, just make precious memories!
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:03 PM   #311  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Morning Ladies,

Nella - good job maintaining over the weekend and ain't that the truth about stomachs! It sure helps when you have a weak moment for sure.

Delphi - Oh no hun, that's terrible. He sounds like a wonderful man but I'm sure you will find something if you have to move but I'll send that daughter some keep the house thoughts just to be safe. Goodnees I'm super sorry, big

Miss Mallee - I think it's a grand plan, I do a week's worth of menus and groceries and often a lot of the prep for those meals ahead of time. It works great for me and I know what i'm eating and have all the ingredients ahead of time. I would expect that doing the freezer meals is just the more amped up version of what I already and do and it works for me so I would say it's a great idea!

Sandye - Nice to see that tinny weeny number! It's around the corner! I would imagine that the low calorie day may wipe you out with the extra activity, I know that any remote idea of maintaing near 1200 kinda flew out the window once p90 arrived. I was soo tired without the higher calories, but then again I'm losing faster with higher calories anyway. The nice thing is now that with being all healthy and stuff we can actually tell when something needs tweaking with the diet, b/f when you feel like crap all the time, who knows why.

Dcapulet - Great work getting your workout in, determination! Must feel great!

MsP- have fun keeping busy, I thought you knid of looked like a blur over there.

LE - Hey there Hope you had an awesome sleep.

FSA - Right on, a dress! THat is a relief, it's the only time I don't like shopping, when I *have* to get something. That was pretty fast too, you must be some crazy speed shopper. Glad you're free of mother nature and getting your rest.

Sarahte - Welcome, this a great place to find support, glad to have you.

SG - Hang in there, it will come and probably a big chunk when it does but ya it's frustrating for sure. You can't imagine how many of us were totally not going to hit goal only to make it right at the end!
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:15 PM   #312  

Height: 6'1

Good Mornin ladies! Wow I am soooo behind on my personals. I will try my best to cover everything, but I don't know how many pages I can get through before someone notices I'm not working, hehe.

Delphi - I am soooo sorry to hear about your landlord. He sounds like an amazing individual. It is so rare to find such a gem these days because everyone is just out for themselves. Cherish your memories of him. I'm sure that if you have to move, things will come together.

inthemidst- Congrats on only indulging in a lil bit of cake. Even while dieting its good to eat small bits of things that aren't necessarily OP. I know for me, it helps rather than avoiding all the "bad" stuff until I lose the weight.

April- Sometimes, the "off" days can burn you a lot more calories than planned exercise. Hope you had a great day.

LTG- Congrats on maintaining. I had a friend in town this weekend plus my TOM. I was up 1 lb due to those factors, but I am back down again. As long as we pick ourselves up again after eating weekends, its all good.

dcapulet- Sore is good sometimes, it means that you are working parts of your body that haven't been worked in a while or haven't been worked as hard. My body has been that way too lately, but I will enjoy while it lasts. is such a great workout. It works your muscles in a way that weight training won't. Have fun!

FSM- Sorry that TOM was so miserable. Mine has been wonky as well. I'm on the pill and am only supposed to be getting it for 3 days or less. These last couple months its been going on for 4-6 days. Ugh!

sarahte- I have only been on since August and its helped me so much. Keep posting away.

Shrinking girl- Sorry about your stuck scale. I totally feel your pain. I'm sure you will get a woosh in a few days and be under 210 all of a sudden.

Tummy- Wow that weight is just dropping off you. Very well deserved if I may say so myself.

Bootsie- Your dog sounds adorable! Ahh the lunch meat trick, gets them everytime I bet.

NSM- Its so hot here in CA, I wish it would get just a lil cold. Oh well, guess the grass is always greener.

Igetfitome I see that you have lost almost 100lbs! That is simply amazing. Don't worry about being 2lbs up, its only because of TOM.

Nella- Maintaining over a long weekend is great!

Miss Mallee- I don't cook in quite so much bulk. The extent of my bulk cooking is making enough for lunch the next day. But I know a lot of people cook in advance and freeze. It works quite well.

Sandye- Wow below 140! I'm sure you will officially be there very very soon. So even if your scale is stuck for a week or so, you did lose like 10lbs in the past month. Thats amazing! I have no doubt that you will find yourself under 140 before you know it. Oh and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

ruth- I hope you feel better very soon!

I'm sorry if I missed anyone. Thats what I get for being soooo behind I guess. Its so funny, yesterday I was ravenous . I mean nothing would fill me up. I wasn't even eating anything bad, but I just had to keep eating like every 2 hours. My trainer said that its my body telling me I need more calories. I have been eating atleast 1800 a day, so its not like I'm starving myself. It was probably just one of those days. But regardless of eating more, I was back down 1 lb. I had been up for about a week, due to TOM and eating out all weekend, but the scale likes m again. I love shorter weeks after a long weekend. That means that Friday comes a day sooner. I am planning a surf and turf with my boyfriend this Saturday. I think we are going to grill up some steak and make crab legs. I'm sooo excited! Oh and also, tomorrow, the trainer is going to take measurments. This will be the first set, so I hope in a month when he does it again, the numbers will be doooown.

Last edited by shasha17a; 09-10-2009 at 12:17 PM.
shasha17a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:16 PM   #313  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'0"

Bootsie :wave: Hope your having a great day!

Delphi :hug: Sorry to hear about your landlord I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers sending you some :goodvibes

aprilcp12344 Great job on getting in the jog and adding in those lunges and pushups will really add to your workouts :cp:

ruth135 I know where you are coming from I have been there lately myself. I know we can do this together. :tread::tread: you can do it :cheer2:

iDream :congrat: "10" :celebrate: That is awesome I hope you have a wonderful time.. DH and I just celebrated our 10th this past June...
Thank you for the water reminder I love that it really does help me out on a daily basis you are the best girl :hug:

Shrinking Girl Just hang in there girl I know the weight will start moving for you.. Just keep up the good work It will happen :dust:

sarahte I think joining the gym will help you out allot... Good luck and let us know how it goes. :strong:

As for me today I am getting a late start I have one son that leaves for school at 7:00 and the other does go to school until 12:00. My youngest son's school is under construction so they have evening classes... Kind of strange but that means I am trying to get them ready and off and I don't have my time until lunchtime... I have changed my workout times until after the kids are gone I am kind of weird like that I don't like to do my workouts with anyone around... My DH thinks I am crazy LOL... and yes ladies I am finally doing it today is my official first day with the HIIT program I am using my treadmill for this. after I do this should I do my ST training right after or should I wait a few hours before doing another workout ? Any suggestions?

Last edited by mystical; 09-10-2009 at 12:52 PM.
mystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:22 PM   #314  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'0"

Tummy Girl Hope your having a great day! You see I told you I would start the HITT and as soon as I finish here I am off... Yeah finally got my head on straight LOL

shasha17a Sorry I missed you I must have been posting at the same time ... Hope you have a great day at work. You are doing so well keep up the good work.
mystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:40 PM   #315  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

Congrats on the anniversary iDream!! Hope you and hubby enjoy a lovely evening together, whenever you get the chance, lol.
Nella is offline   Reply With Quote