Old 09-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #196  

S/C/G: 310/169/155

Height: 5'5"

Okay...here is hoping I don't lose personals 3rd day in a row....I am going to keep copying everything I am writing periodically, lol.

Thanks everyone for filling me on the "woohoo on the panties". I figured it had to be something I missed, but I like it!

Ruth mmmmmm--fresh baked cookies! It is always so much harder for me to resist cookies when you can smell them actually baking. Way to go for planning it out beforehand!

Sandye and Tummy--yup I've been bf dd now for 2 yrs and 3 ms (she is still going strong. I was going to wean her, but now with the separation I am going to wait a bit so she can adjust to all the moving, etc), and anyways, it didn't help me lose a pound. Myth too in my book!

Jasonlea--good luck with the unemployment and getting caught up on things!

SG and Sandye--WAY TO GO!!! You both kick ars! That is awesome! I can't wait to get to a treadmill and get started, although I am sure it is going to be a darn long time before I am doing any full 20 mins.....

Sandye--hope that pound stays! Changing your ticker is always so satisfying!

Tummy --wtg on running the extra 4! Man you gals are motivating!

Well, it was actually fairly short to catch up on personals today...where did everyone go?!

Scale was down ANOTHER 1.5 pounds today! The only major difference I have made is I have been eating buckwheat and blackbeans everyday this past week, along with the normal fruit, veggies, steel cut or Irish oatmeal, etc, and apparently my body really likes the addition of the buckwheat or something! I have actually been eating a little more lately, but for some reason for the past few days I can actually feel my tummy working alot lately. (I don't know if that makes sense, but I am just aware of like this kind of satisfying working feeling in my stomach). I can't believe how the weight is falling off this past week, but I don't expect it to last for much longer. Anyways though, the scale is below 262! I am probably going to reach my goal of being in the 250s much earlier than expected at this rate!

Trying some new workout videos and did 30 day shred for the first time yesterday. All these squats and lunges in all these videos are making my legs hurt the next day, lol. Can't do C25K on all these hills at the new house, so am walking up the hills and running down them. Not quite the same I know, but as I can;t run up hills yet, it will have to work until the Y opens up next week and I can get a membership there and attempt to continue on the treadmill.

Last edited by jessicado22; 09-05-2009 at 12:47 PM.
jessicado22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #197  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Height: 5'4"

Afternoon all! Woke up a bit late today but hey it is Saturday. Today I plan on relaxing so no exercise but I still plan on staying OP

yesterdays menu
b- cheesy egg burrito
s- half a cantaloupe
l- wheat pasta with prego sauce
s- 2 wheat crackers with LF cream cheese and string cheese
d- salad with romaine lettuce, baby spinach, black olives, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese and craisens
s- 1/2 cup of pineapple sorbet, frozen chocolate covered banana and 4 strawberries dipped in chocolate

Be back later on to see what's going on with everyone.
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:41 PM   #198  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Good evening ladies! This is going to be a super fast drive by post to report that I've tried another new recipe and it was AWESOME!!!!

Ruth~ remember the butternut squash lasagna I mentioned from Cooking Light? You GOTTA try it! It's time consuming to make (especially since you make the sauce from scratch too and well, I think anything over 20 mins it time consuming ) but soooo worth it!

If anyone wants the recipe just got to CookingLight.com and search for butternut squash lasagna or butternut squash recipes and you'll find it--it's soooo good! And my meat loving hubby even went back for 2nds!!!! MMMMM YUMMY!!!

Okay, I'll be back for personals tonight--hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!!!

Last edited by iDream; 09-05-2009 at 06:41 PM.
iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:01 PM   #199  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

Will go there never heard of butternut squash lasagna , Guess what I danced in the rain and got soaked!!We got 4 tenths and that is a start! My golf cart died in the rain and I had to push it to the barn, that was ok, it was raining!

Last edited by Bootsie; 09-05-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:04 PM   #200  
One day at a time.

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/135-120

Height: 5'6"

Hey Ladies,

All righty, let's see how much I can squeeze in before my nephews get here. Even if they live like 2 hours away.

Yes, fall is amazing, Sandye, but I'm just as much a fan of summer. Then again, my birthday is in early August and it never rains on it, luckily for me since I live in Washington. It always seems to get cloudy for my best friend's birthday though. XD And I'm feeling much better, thank you (due to water, and some times with frozen lemon slices.)

I hope you have fun this weekend, Nella! And congrats on the weight loss!

I did make it to the park, Newshinyme. I loved it. It takes about 15-20 minutes to walk there and I spent a half an hour just swinging. Very peaceful when there's literally no one there. I had to walk up a mean hill on my way home, get work out, but man, I just had to shower when I go home.

XD Broccoli Withdrawal? Tummy Girl, I love that. I'll have to remember that one. And as for crispers, yes. One of mine is way too cold (everything freezes) so that's for drinks, which leave me with one. We often are pushing things in every little place we can!

Jessicado22, congrats on the weight loss! Perhaps in the beginning it was water weight and now the fat is just falling off? It's like it's jumping ship! Or you're making it walk off the plank.

I'm glad your mother is doing well, Ms Perception! I hope her recovery is better than expected. I know how hard it is, but I assume she's going to have physical therapy? You will be so sore after moving. Rest is the best.

Shrinking Girl and Sandye, on the 20 minutes run!!

So, yesterday I ended up getting up a little later than I wanted, which is fine because I think my goal time for getting up was a little too early for my current sleeping schedule. But I am getting make on track with the low dose muscle relaxer I must take before I go to bed. Who would have thought I'd be grateful for a medication that makes you drowsy?

Anyways, the park was amazing. Very relaxing. I took a route there that passes by my old house, which is very weird to reminisce. The park was relaxing, until I had to walk up the mean hill on my way home. I should have brought my inhaler! It wasn't too bad, but enough that I was mentally kicking myself in the butt.

I haven't been OP completely this last week, but I haven't been as bad as I used to eat. This week will be better. And tomorrow is the no coke day, I've been slowly stopping drinking the stuff since the withdrawals are so bad. I steal small sips from my mother. Today I had volunteering in the morning and then I crashed when I go home since I was on my feet for practically 4 hours with only 6 hours of sleep since my best friend spent the night. I didn't exercise today, but there is tomorrow.

And now, I am so glad I am caught up, but now I must leave. I have 2/4 of my kitties laying on my feet desperately seeking their loves (and one's getting viscous.)

<3 Night Ladies.

Last edited by Miss Mallee; 09-05-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Miss Mallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:50 PM   #201  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Evening Ladies

Bigmid - nothing new to report minus the fact that you're doing fabulous! Congrats on doing all those awesome things for yourself. And it does take some getting used to on the forums but don't feel you have to, I like doing it and if you don't then just let us know how it's going

Jessicado - Thanks you're a sweetie and you too my dear are endlessly inspiring so don't forget that!

Sandye - I better get that one right away, tonight was a flop at my place, dh didn't know what to think, I loved it and dd ate most of it but she helped make it and that is always a sure fire way to get her to eat it. But dh will eat anything and he was not impressed. I better try and rescue tomorrow's dinner with something delightful or he's gonna disown me.

Bootsie - Were you golfing in the rain?

Miss Mallee - LOL on the kittens, my daughter does that. I have to give credit to my mom for the broccoli she always said that things that are good for you don't cause withdrawal when you stop them only bad things do that. I believe it was in the no smoking/drinking lecture. Oh well at least I listened to part of what she said Are you going cold turkey with the soda on Monday? Should we evacuate a 10 mile radius around you? Let us know we're here to help

Delphi - Hope you had success against the covenant today and kicked some guys butts too, show em what a girl can do

Dh's is working nights so I'm going to go enjoy a good book about nutrition then hit the hay, ahh the life of a RCMP wife. Actually it was kind of funny today, he went to leave for work and the patrol car had a flat tire. I don't know, this struck me as hilarious, we took pictures of him changing the tire in full uniform. Another officier even came over to help, it was priceless.

Tomorrow is a delightful rest day and let the old body heal up a bit, I'm feeling a little rickety after my first week of p90x so it will be nice to do nothing. Hope everyone is having a more eventful long weekend than I, TTFN.

Last edited by Tummy Girl; 09-05-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:33 AM   #202  

Hi Girls! I don't have time to catch up on all the posts right now, will try to tomorrow night. But I'm excited the scale was down again today (Saturday) a .6! The cookies from last night didn't do me in. I didn't get to exercise today like I wanted but I got hours of walking in at the huge flea market that we have in Louisville about once a month. We haven't been to it in a looooong time so we had a good time.
Have a great Sunday chickies!
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:53 AM   #203  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'0"

Good morning ladies, hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. We have been been so busy this weekend with trying to get all the shopping completed for my boys to start school this next week and my DH took me out for a day of shopping for my birthday. I had lots of fun, he bought me lots of new items for my scrapbooking so I will be able to get all the old pictures into my books now yeah!.

As for eating we did go out to eat one night and instead of having the usual big cake at home I decided this year just to buy a single serving for each of us at the local bakery at least that way we are still having cake without going overboard or at least me going overboard LOL... I don't know what we will be having for my birthday dinner DH is cooking. I am thinking it will be something on the grill with some side dishes of veggies but not sure. Hope everyone has a great holiday... Kind of funny I told DH I guess this year I'm the holiday hahaha...
mystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:04 AM   #204  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Good Morning Ladies!!

Tummy~ I almost posted the lyrics too!!! Great minds think alike huh? So what was it that you made that hubby didn't like? I can't imagine that it could have been all that bad if your dd ate it! I didn't even bother trying to feed the kids the lasagna, 2/4 of them don't like regular lasagna so I wasn't about to waste any of it's yummy goodness on them! Haha! Ooh that makes me sound so mean!! I think I'm going to get new resistance bands after all, I don't want to have to be concentrating on holding the straps and not letting them slip while trying to do a wicked hard workout! What kind do you have? I saw some online at Target that look cool.

Bigmid~ don't fret about not doing personals, we don't mind! Like I said before, just pop in whenever you can and share your victories or ask for help--that's the kind of stuff we live for! Glad to hear you're staying OP!! WTG! Keep up the great work!

Jessica~ where are you? Are you still here? I can barely see you...you're melting away girlie!! Seriously though, congrats on the crazy losses this week!! You're doing awesome!!! WTG with the extended nursing too! I think the longest I went was around 18 mos--might have been a little longer with one of the girls, truth be told I can't remember (there's that mommy brain again). I do know that I'm so thankful that all of my kids were able to nurse and that I produced enough (MORE than enough!) for all of them. Hurray for boobies!!! Hope you're enjoying the 30DS, I personally just couldn't get into it--maybe Jillian and I just clash or something.

ButterflyDiva~ another yummy sounding menu! I love reading what you eat--gives me ideas for my own menu!

Bootsie~ oh you must check out that recipe!! It was so dang good!! I can't wait to eat the leftovers! WTG dancing in the rain!! And pushing that golf cart--that had to burn some calories!!!

Molly~ Summer used to be one of my least favorite seasons--until I moved here. CA summers in the valley suck eggs--100+, dead dry grass everywhere, Spare the Air days every other day or daily (that's when they declare the air unhealthy and advice people not to go outside)--blech!! Here we have green grass everywhere, lightning bugs, and this Summer was crazy mild (except the week my mom came to visit ), but usually it stays in the upper 80's low 90's and while there's some humidity, it's not awful. So now Summer isn't on my Most Hated Season list anymore . Good luck tomorrow--you can do it! Coke is not the boss of you! You just remember why you're quitting that stuff!! We're here for ya if you need us!!!

Ruth~ congrats on the loss girlie!!! Oh a huge flea market!! I love those things! The kids don't so much so we tend not to go to them. One of these days I want to hit the giant one that happens in OH (I see it advertised every year in the Midwest Mag) and go it alone! Ahhh, that would be awesome!!! Not sure if you saw it, but I tried that butternut squash lasagna--it's to die for!!!! Ya gotta try it out!

Mystical~ so, wait a sec, did we miss your Birthday? Was it yesterday or is it today? Because I don't want to miss out on wishing you a Happy Birthday! Heck I'm just going to say it just in case, Sounds like you had a great day yesterday! Hope your Birthday dinner was super yummy!!!

Well yesterday was a whirlwind! I was running around all day then the lasagna making extravaganza--man those things take a long time to make! Whew!

We were supposed to go to the apple orchard today, but it looks like it's going to rain all day so we had to cancel it. It works out though, I need to clean the house before my friend and her hubby come over. Oh I can't wait to see her!!!!!!!!!

Up .2 from yesterday (glad I didn't change my ticker ) and down 1.25" for the week. I do believe things are starting to slow down for me--which doesn't bug me as much as I thought it would. I sort of expect it since I'm on the cusp of a new decade.

No exercise for me today--other than power cleaning the house--and I got to sleep in until 7:00!! That was nice!

Well ladies, I better get going, the house isn't going to clean itself and hubby certainly isn't going to do it without some encouragement...so I better go get my cattle prod and encourage him a bit!

Have a wonderful day girls and don't forget to...

Drink Your Water!!!
iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:10 AM   #205  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Mornin' Ladies...

Whew, yesterday was one LONG day. It started so early with our Halo Wars marathon and didn't end until five that evening. Talk about being exhausted. I usually don't like an RTS, and there are plenty reasons why, but your mind can feel like jello after such a long stint. Needless to say, my burn yesterday was horrible...don't expend many calories saving the free world apparently.

Well the scale is still doing crazy stuff...think it's time to replace the battery. It comes on, then shuts off..or the numbers are half jumbled. So I have no idea...Just gonna keep fighting the good fight and get a new scale when I go out next week. I've been wanting one with a fat percentage thing on it anyways.

Well you ladies have a great day. This long weekend for us in the states is a much needed break...or at least for me it is.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:50 AM   #206  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 226/ticker/175

Well hello there chickies!!

Yesterday was a fantastic day, nothing much could kill my mood after completing that 20 minute run and I'll tell ya, I looked at week 6 and I'm not even worried about monday and wednesday's runs. Hoo! Don't talk to me about that 25 minute run though. I'm still a chicken at heart I guess!

I'm running into a bit of a conundrum time-wise. I want to spend the entire day working on work stuff but my house is a bit of a disaster area so I want to clean as well. Not to mention I got one of those new steam cleaning thingies and I really want to try it out. But, I guess work comes first and I'll do a bit here and there on the house.

I did see 213.8 this morning and so I have hopes that TOM is on his way out after our third affair in 6 weeks. I'm hoping for a bit more of a loss than that after he leaves but we'll see.

idream - Way to go you! Big scary 20 minutes down... only 10 minutes left to make it, I think we could go all the way! Your story about your DH and cleaning the garage had me in stitches, it's the same way here only my DH won't let me throw stuff out since he's a pack rat and so sometimes I sneak out there while he's at work and clean a bit...and he always notices when he comes home but he can't quite figure out what I've thrown out.. teehee. Oooh I hope you like the p90x!!

Tummy - Thank you! Thank you! I'm still in awe that I did it! Hooo! Running in the dark is scary for sure! I'm always on edge in the morning and I end up running in a fairly remote part of town and not only am I scared of the boogy man but also random kidnappers and murderers that I'm sure are lurking in the cornfield. My imagination gets away from me sometimes but boy is it motivating to move!

Bigmid - Don't worry about personals, it's something you ease into... kind of like the exercise. When I first started I really didn't do much at all but I keep adding a bit more here and there as time progresses and it's usually because I WANT to...so you never know... you could find yourself wanting to do a bit more at a time. It's all a progression, ya know?

jessicado - You sound just like me when I started, I wondered how on earth i could ever run for 20 minutes....and I'm telling you, it's always been challenging but not impossible. I may have wanted to stop a lot yesterday, but I never HAD to stop, so I didn't! You can do it! Congrats on the weight loss, that's fantastic!

Molly - Caffeine withdrawal is horrible. I slowly weaned myself off a long time ago and now just have an occasional cup of coffee on the weekends which usually makes me jittery. And man do I love kittens, aren't they just the best? Crazy little beasts!

Delphi, Mystical, ruth and everyone else... HIYA

Last edited by Shrinking Girl; 09-06-2009 at 10:55 AM.
Shrinking Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #207  
One day at a time.

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/135-120

Good Morning Ladies,

I will have to make this quick before I run out the door to church!

I've never looked at it that way,Tummy Girl! I'll have to remember that one. Hahaha. Yeah. I'm going cold turkey, but if worst come to worst I have my mini diet 7 ups left. I don't think an evacuation will be needed, I will have to keep myself busy though.

This summer has been crazy here, Sandye. This is Washington State and it got to 102 degrees. I live close to Seattle. It was horrible! Not to mention our air conditioners are broken. And thank you, I'm going to need it. It's started back to Washington weather; rain. I am just going to have to walk in the rain. I hope it doesn't pour today.

I love kittens. Then again, I love animals, Shrinking Girl. I have 4 kitties and 3 foster (senior) doggies. Yes, I have a full house. I used to be completely weaned off caffeine, but this summer has been horrible for me; boredom wise. When I have caffeine, I'm up all night.

All righty, well, I've just eaten my breakfast and had some time on my hands. I'm waiting for my grandmother to call. It is raining outside, I just hope it lightens up for when I decide to go for a walk. I might just have to use this exercise machine my grandmother gave me; though it squeaks. Anyways, I'll hopefully be on later tonight.

<3 Ladies.
Miss Mallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:36 AM   #208  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Morning Ladies,

Ruth - oh a flea market, I do love those! Hope you found lots of little treasures and congrats on the weight loss too!

Mystical - Happy early birthday chickie, sounds like you figured your way around those situations with no issues, good for you! Do your boys start on Tueday? It's funny how it's different all over the place.

Sandye - I have the Bali ones from Wal-mart but they but I won't advise those ones since they just broke though. I'm going to find a way to use them without one handle until next weekend when we head into edmonton and I can pick up a new pair. Also, I don't think they were enough resistance so I had to keep backing up until finally pop! I'm going to go to a fitness store and look for some heavy duty ones. It was just three bean, avocado and charred corn salad w/lime dressing! Honestly, what could be wrond with that? However the three beans were, green beans, chick peas and black beans, hehehe. See my daughter loves chick peas and for some reason when I was looking at the recipe I didn't notice them in it and dh does not like them. I even added toasted tortilla wraps in there to make it crunchy but still no dice. My daughter eats a lot of really crazy things, I'm actually pretty proud of her palate these days, can't say that about her dad though.

Delphi - Well I hope you had a blast, my eyes go all weird after a whole day, I like the idea of mind jello though, that's just about right, lol. It's a long weekend up here too, i think you guys copied us I want to know how you like that new scale too.

SG - Your very welcome my dear, it's a pretty awesoem accomplishment, i just had to sing for you ladies It is truly one of the best feelings to do something we never thought wecould, it opens our minds to all the other things that we think we can't, b/c maybe we can! And I'm waiting for animals to come out of the bush and eat me, that's my crazy boogie man. Maybe wolves or coyotes or something, they're gonna get me and I just run!!! Enjoy your "day off," the work of teachers is never done, my goodness, a dear friend of mine is one as well and it never ceases to amaze me how hard she works too.

Miss Mallee - Have a wonderful time at church and wow is that ever a lot of animals! I love the foster dogs, that's great, do you take them from a humane society?

Wow, what to do on my day off, I don't even know, I might just venture into my basement storage area and start going through some things, we are hording items of no particular value and it's about time to purge. Not to mention we're not really unpacked from moving in February.

Down another 0.6 today to 172.6, getting closer to those 160's, can't wait. I've been toying with the idea of doing a month of whole-food vegetarian just to try it out but my poor dh is kind of having a freak out about it. I was still planning on cooking meat and such for him but he's not taking this well. And the funny thing is I haven't eaten any meat in about a week, which he hasn't noticed and it only bothered him when I said something. Ah well he'll come around, eventually, once he sees his life isn't going to be that different.
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:28 PM   #209  

S/C/G: 310/169/155

wow...there isn't even a full page since my last post yesterday. People must be off having fun weekends!

Sandye--that lasagna sounds awesome! I may have to try it one of these days when I have extra time on my hands! You are so close to your ultimate goal..that must be so exciting! And man, I cant even imagine 7:00am being the day you get to sleep in.....I would die! I love sleeping in, lol.

Bootsie--I have never heard anyone so happy their golf cart died, lol. Glad to know I am not the only one who loves the rain!

Miss Mallee -- Good luck on your no coke day! Hope you don't have any withdrawals! And way to go for kicking you butt up that hill. Just think when it won't even be hard anymore! And wow on all the pets! That must be so much fun.....now I miss our cats, lol. (Had to leave them both with the ex for now till we figure everything out).

Ruth--Congrats on the scale going down!

Tummy
--you made me curious after all the talk about P90X, so I just got the P90 and P90x. I am sure if it is hard for you though I am going to have uber hardships with it, lol. WTG on having some rest after your first week! LMAO on your hubby's reaction to starting veggie, lol. I'm a vegetarian and I couldn't get my ex to touch half the stuff I made and he was deathly afraid of tofu. He started working at this bio-diesel car shop though, and they were all a bunch of healthy hippies and would force him to eat things, and once he tried them he actually liked them!

Mystical
--Way to use your noggin on buying the single slices of cake.....I never would have thought of that! (And then I would end up eating the leftovers).

Delphi--LMAO. Think of how many calories your Halo character expended though! I'm sure you'll make up for your down day later from what I have learned about you though!

SG--that must suck so much to have TOM so much in such a short time! Hope this one leaves you soon and the scale keeps going down! And another big congrats on that 20 mins, that is just so awesome!

Well, I knew it was only a matter of time before the scale went back up after it has been going down every day for the past week. Today it was up over 2 pounds to 264. Even though I knew it was going to go up at some point, I am a bit annoyed it had to go up on my weigh day for the Jingle challenge. Of course I guess that is my fault for eating a really big dinner last night (it was a healthy one and all buckwheat, beans, veggies, etc, but big and I probably really overdid with the avocado as I already had one earlier in the day), so of course the scale was up today, even if nothing else but the sodium in the beans. Oh well, even with the added 2 pounds, I still had a 5 pound loss from last week's weigh in for the challenge, which is good!
Even though I did put today's weight in for the challenge instead of 272, I am too lazy and am going to cheat and not change my tickers, lol. Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone!
jessicado22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #210  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'0"

we got these single servings of cake but they were enough for 2 or 3 peple I think LOL so I ate what I wanted and gave the rest to the boys LOL I know it wasn't actually my birthday but we went ahead and had the cake LOL. My DH has to work today so I am doing the grocery shopping and the laundry while he is gone today and tomorrow is the Holiday/Birthday. I am still not sure what we are having for my birthday dinner I guess it will be a surprise.

Tummy Girl Yeah, the boys start on Tuesday, they are a little nervous they are going to new schools and my youngest is starting high school... My goodness where has the time gone.. It's crazy to think that my kids are all growing up... YIKES!!

IDream Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, not you didn't miss my birthday it is actually Monday Sept 7, I was a labour day baby LOL I am sure my mother didn't think it was a good labour day hahaha. You see my husband thinks when someone has a birthday that they should have fun for the entire weekend so in our house you don't just get one day you get the entire weekend to shop and do whatever you want... I have tried for years to tell him that I didn't want to celebrate my birthday any longer but I gave up that fight and just humor him now. It has been a wonderful weekend so far and since my birthday is on the holiday I actually get an extra day LOL... So far I think I have gained 1.5lbs but I know that is from being out on the road and eating things I don't normally and from not getting enough water in. I am sure that it will come back down just as soon as I get my water back in me.

To everyone else I hope you are having a great weekend and you enjoy your holiday. I will check in throughout with everyone later on.
mystical is offline   Reply With Quote