Old 09-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #361  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

Hello ladies!! I was supposed to go away this weekend, but that plan got cancelled, so here I am. I need to get off my butt and work out since I skipped yesterday, but it's so hard to get motivated today. I've had a nice day hanging out with DH and relaxing for the first time in weeks. Maybe I'll just up the workouts tomorrow and call it even.

Scale is still hovering at 183. Which I'm not surprised at because even though I've been on with calories, food choices haven't been the best and I haven't been killing myself on my workouts.

Oh well, tomorrow is a new day. Off to get some hosue cleaning done.

Congrats to all on your acheivements!! New decades are exciting!
Nella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:16 PM   #362  

Height: 5'6"

Hi Girls,
Congrats on all the losses!! You ladies are doing awesome! Wish I could same the same about myself, my weight is still up and I still don't feel like my normal self. I have been extremely tired today again. But I'm am going to try to get some form of exercise in before the night is over.
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:46 PM   #363  

S/C/G: 310/169/155

Height: 5'5"

Hey all, I finally posted progress pics! They aren't the greatest, but I figured something was better than nothing! I was just going to put a link in my signature....but I am computer illiterate and apparently can't seem to figure it out.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...unds-down.html

Had a bunch of extra time today as my jeep decided to break down on the side of the freeway. Piece of cr*p! I had just decided a few days ago to buy a new car in Jan when I get taxes back. I have never had anything go wrong with my jeep, it was just getting up there in miles. So today when I went to leave, it wouldn't start. It was like it knew I was planning on getting rid of it, so now it is going to break down to spite me! Turned out to be the starter is going bad, but a friend finally got it up and running, and said I should just get a starter soon, but it was okay to drive. Then we realized the distributor cap had burned through the top and was sparking everywhere (just had a new one put on a few months ago too), so we replaced that really quick and I went on my merry way. It ran great for 20 minutes through town and then as soon as I got on the freeway it died. We now think it is both the starter and the fuel pump. I was in panic mode trying to figure out what I am going to do. Gotta pay to have it towed, fixed, etc. The ex is a certified mechanic, but he can't help me because the restraining order is still in effect. (Not afraid of him or anything, it just gives me temp custody of DD, so I am keeping it until the custody paperwork goes through next week). Finally got it planned out to have a few of his friends help tow it tonight back here, and then when I get the restraining order dropped he is going to come down and help me fix it. So it should end up costing me under $200. Now I am stressed about getting to work this week. My roommate said I could rent her extra car, which was awesome until I just found out it was a manual, and I don't know how to drive anything but an automatic. Awesome day.

Last edited by jessicado22; 09-12-2009 at 09:48 PM.
jessicado22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:19 PM   #364  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'0"

Hello ladies hope you all have been having a great weekend... we have been a little busy this weekend so I am a little tired tonight. We had tacos this weekend but I had the whole wheat tortillas, and lean meat. I filled up on the lettuce and tomatoes so I think I am good. Although I do miss the awesome mexican food I use to get in Arkansas. I am not in Ontario, Canada and I haven't been able to find a mexican restaurant here LOL my southern roots I guess LOL...

While DH and I were running our errands today we decided to check out a gym in our area and I think we are going to sign up. They are open 24 hours a day so that will be great with my DH crazy hours. DH and my boys are really excited about starting. I know I don't like working out in front of people at home but for some reason going to the gym doesn't bother me as much LOL I know kind of silly isn't it. So I am still going to be doing the HIIT everyday but I am not going to be at the gym around 4 times a week.. I can't wait... Wish me luck.
mystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:08 AM   #365  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 226/ticker/175

FINALLY
Scale is down a pound. I was hoping for a big wooooosh of weight but this I will take. All I'm saying is that the scale owes me more!

jessicado - you look wonderful and amazing in those progress photos... what an inspiration!
Shrinking Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 09:12 AM   #366  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Ugh...mornin' girls...groan...

No time for personals and I doubt they'd be any good anyway with the sugar hangover I'm having...moan/groan/whine...

Dinner was devine!!! Hubby and I had a wonderful time! Ate some wonderful food, walked around and then we committed the ultimate sin! We went to...The Cheesescake Factory!! Oh yes we did! Then, to make matters worse, we ordered a slice of cheesecake--EACH! No splitting a piece for us, nope, we went for the whole enchilada! It was insanely yummy, but I'm paying for it now.

Up 2 lbs, rings are tight, sugar headache in the back of my eyes...it amazes me how one day of crazy eating can throw me now.

Ahhh, but it was worth it. We had such a wonderful time. We were all shmoopy and lovey and actually got to talk to each other and complete our sentences. Sigh...so nice.

And now that we've gotten a taste of what it's like to have a date night--we want MORE!!! Much to my ils dismay, we came home and announced that we'd love to be able to do this monthly!! Not sure if they're up for it or not, but we're sure going to try one way or another to get out once a month--ALONE!!

Well girls, I need to head out. I'll try to get back tonight and catch up, I think we may be going to the apple orchard today so we'll see.

Have a wonderful day ladies and be sure to...

Drink Your Water!!!

Last edited by iDream; 09-13-2009 at 09:13 AM.
iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:10 AM   #367  
April

S/C/G: 203/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

iDream- You're night sounds like it was absoluty amazing! **sighs** It would be grand if you could do that once a month! I'm so happy for you! Now if I could just get my DBF to do something like that. Lol. Our idea of date night is usually fishing and grilled BBQ... or long road trips ro no where. Drinking more water again has really made the difference for me!

jessicado22- You look stunning and you can really see the difference! Congrats on the loss! Oh I really hate when vehicles break down! Hopefully today goes better for you.

Shrinking Girl CONGRATS on the one pound!! Hopefully the scale will stop being so selfish soon and give you what is due soon.

ruth135- I hate those days where nothing seems to get me energized! I feel 10 times better about myself when I manage to get in some exercise! Are you feeling better today?

Nella A few days rest is always well earned around here.

dcapulet Your rain has made it over here. No jogging today unless this clears up! What do you do for strength training? I'm trying to add some into my routine, and so far all I do is push-upsx20, sit-upsx20, and lungesx20 at the end of my jogs.

Late to the game Sounds like you had a busy day!! That was sweet of DH to say, take those compliments girl! They are well earned!

Bigmid Good luck on your weigh in today! Hope all goes well!

Well I think that's everyone! Sorry if I missed you! Today is a pretty chill day for me. DBF and I are going to look at a new place hopefully! It's raining here in the North Country and fall is def. here. Once again I am eating soup for lunch! It's my favorite part about this time of year! Have a good one everybody!
aprilcp12344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:42 AM   #368  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Morning Ladies

Bigmid - I had no idea you were in Calgary, Hope everything goes well on weigh in today.

LTTG - OMG what are you doing up at 3? Oh that's unpleasant but at least you got your cardio in and thanks foryour kind words. And you know what, I'd believe him, why not, I beat you look fabulous! I'll ask Sandye and I'm sure she'll agree too

Dcapulet - Thanks, it was a very pleasant surprise! Oh I love the Office, one of two shows that I must see each week. Glad to hear you found a new ST to do, enjoyment sure goes a long way to keeping it up.

Jessicado - Oh I'm about as interesting as you, I'm going to the dump this weekend, we've got company together in our awesomeness! I'd almost say that your cheat day was kind of fitting your desired food into your calorie allowance, isn't that totally OP?! LOL, good for you fitting something you want into your day. Your picture is gorgeous too. And thanks it does feel pretty awesome I just haven't got my mind caught up with my body yet, I'm still a XXL in my head sometimes. Amazing progress pictures too, wowy.

JasonLea - well that just sucks, hang in there

SG - Love the new pic! Well I'm still all about my tummy but we can share the names, won't that just confuse everyone, lol! Congrats on finding clothes in your own house, love that, it's so nice to reclaim your waredrobe. The scale will move, you're doing everything right. Oh ya, you got it moving! Take it and run, girl, run!

Nella - Sorry to hear about the plans, but nice down time with dh is always great too. Don't forget those workouts, we'll be checking, lol.

Ruth - Is TOM still hanging around? I'm sure that exercise will make you feel better even if it does only when you're all done.

Mystical - How cool to have the whole family on board, that's great. Yup I'd have to agree I haven't found any really awesome Mexican places up here either. I'm sure they're out there but I never found one and now I'm not looking Great job on the choices for dinner, tacos were one of those dishes that I couldn't tell the difference bewteen ground turkey or beef with the seasoning. I'm with you on working out in front of ppl you know. I'm good with friends now, even the thinner ones b/c I'm in better shape than them now so I'm not embarrassed but dh, never, he's 140lbs soaking wet and would just stare at my boobs the whole time. The gym is much better than that, good luck.

Sandye - Completed you sentences, does that even happen? So I just have to wait 10 years for that, only 5 more to go, awesome! Hope the hangover goes away quickly for you, you really should be in advertising for cheesecake, lol, I think you just turned me off for life! But glad you guys had an incredible time, you both deserve to enjoy each other like that. Enjoy your day! Oh and we're having some butternut squash lasagna for supper, i'll let you know how it goes, thanks again!

Aprilcp - Have fun checking out the potential new place, and that sounds like a pretty good date night to me, ours usually involves a disney movie now so enjoy!

Delphi - Hope you're doing ok, I'm going to cyber stalk you soon, just a heads up.

We've got some uber exciting plans to visit the dump today, I know, you can envy me later, and some cleaning up around here. We're running two computers off one monitor right now and we need to get that fixed too, it's driving me batty switching the cables all the time. I'm also making Sandye's Lasagna (oh yes, that's the name of it now!) for supper and it looks like it's slightly labour intensive so I'm going to start preping soon before I lose motivation.

Down another 0.4lbs today to 169.2, which was nice considering I felt kinda bloaty today but shows you never can tell. Catch up with you all later, have a great day.
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 12:43 PM   #369  
my beautiful mess

S/C/G: 197/179/145 or so

Hey Chickies!

My goal for the end of September is 178 and I have 4 lbs to go. I may finish this one at goal. WooHoo.

Now if I can just keep from celebrating.

Have a great weekend.
inthemidst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:25 PM   #370  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'0"

inthemidst Awesome job keep up the good work I know you can do it.

Tummy Girl Thanks for the great inspiration we will be signing up sometime this week... and since have basically a part time job LOL we own our own business and I just do the books and invoicing that only takes me a few hours a day LOL. I am thinking since the gym is just about 10 min from home I might try and go to some classes or just go for an extra workout in the mornings after the boys are off to school..

aprilcp12344 Good luck with looking at a new place. Have a great day!

iDream So glad that you had a wonderful time, the once a month date night sounds great. You need to take time out for yourselves every onec in a while... Hope you have a great day! By the way can you send me the recipe for your lasagna I would love to try it for the family

Shrinking Girl I hear you I'll celebrate any loss Great job you are doing great keep up the good work!

jessicado22 You look amazing, you are doing fantastic wow what great motivation you are to me thanks for sharing have a wonderful day!

Dephi Hope things are going well with you this weekend. I miss you girl! Talk to you soon!

For anyon of you that I missed I am sorry hope you are having a wonderful weekend

Ok ladies I had my weight in today and yes I have finally started see the scale move. I don't want to anounce it until the end of the month not sure if I will hit the 10lbs for my goal but at least I am going in the right direction. I have been making allot of good changes in my life this month.. I am really proud of myself for that even if I don't meet my goal I know one day I will hit a 10lb weight loss in a month LOL I just know I can do it. I would like to thank all you for supporting me and helping to stay motivated this is the best place for me... Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend
mystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 02:12 PM   #371  

S/C/G: 310/169/155

Ruth sorry to hear you are feeling off. Is perhaps TOM drawing near? Or just ending?

Mystical
--that is awesome you are joining the gym! It has really helped me. You can do so much more with the machines there, and it helps keep you more accountable since you are paying for it--you might as well use it! Congrats on the scale moving down too!

SG---Woot on the scale moving downward! You may have been hoping for more, but now that your plateau is finally over, I think it will start dropping faster!

Sandye--your anniversary sounds soooooo sweet. And yummy.....cheesecake! Mmmmmm. Okay I need to stop drooling, lol. That is so cool that you and your hubby are still so sweet on eachother! I think the month date is a great idea!

Tummy, I see your weekend plans are as exciting as mine, lol. Have fun at the dump! You'll have to let us know how Sandye's lasagna turns out. If you say it is great too, I might have to just buckle down and actually cook it one of these days!

Inthemidst--Congrats on the drop! You should be able to make your goal!!!

Thanks so much for all the kind words about my progress pics everyone! I wasn't really comfortable posting them online, but I had made myself a promise, so I did it! I know that progress pics were just such an inspiration to me so I needed to do it for myself and others, even if I didn't really want to post my fat a** on the internet for all to see, lol. I still feel like there isn't much of a difference sometimes as I still have so much left to go, but taking the time to put those pics side by side helped me to see a difference too, so I guess that is another plus!

Well, my day has picked up considerably. When the ex came to tow my car for me, he was actually able to fix it for me! Turned out to be my rotor, which was only like $5 to fix! I was SOOOOO stressed yesterday about paying to fix the car and everything, and not having anything in the mean time till it was fixed, so I feel much better today. Kinda helpful having an ex who is a mechanic, lol. It was kinda weird seeing him, but I was so elated to have my Jeep running that that took some of the edge off, lol. We are now planning to go and get another load from the old house today and let him see DD for a few hours today since it didn't happen yesterday, but now I am not as nervous about seeing him, since I saw him last night already. It is still wierd since he wants to get back together, but I told him it will be a year before it will even be an option and we can see where things are at then.
Anyways, I felt even better when I woke up today and the scale said 257! I didn't get any exercise in yesterday, so I was feeling kinda guilty and wasn't expecting any changes, so yay for the drop! Am planning on starting C25K again tomorrow on the treadmill....but since I can't go to the gym today (no childwatch available on Sundays), I am going to do 30 day shred tonight and some Wii. Planned on doing it last night, but with all the car stuff, it ended up not happening. So hold me accountable all--I am working out tonight!
jessicado22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 04:29 PM   #372  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Sorry for not doing personals and all that jazz..I just have been busy, trying to figure things out, without letting it get me in a tizzy. I'm gonna drop out of the exercise challenge thread, as I can barely keep up with this thread. Maybe next month will be a little less hectic, that is, if all works out. Right now though, I just need to concentrate on other things. No worries, I'll still be staying in my calories and exercises..though I have up'ed my calories and changed all my goals to just 1lb a week. My body is literally fighting me. Haven't seen this body weight in some time, much less maintain it. So it's putting up a fight I think. Just not wanting to burn enough calories during the day. I wish I got out of this house more than once a week, that would help tremendously, alas, I don't. Soooooo, I have to work with what I got. I did weigh on the Wii, which had me down near 172...so I went with 177...actually, I'm getting kind of used to not weighing every day..it's freeing in a sense. I'll just keep weighin on the Wii every so often and see how that goes.

Jessica your pictures look great and Sandye, good for you. It is perfectly OK to indulge on those occasions. You deserve it darling. Tummy, you know where to find me. Mystical, thanks I miss you and all the ladies to. And a big to all you ladies and the losses and to you shrinking for breaking that plateau.

Well I guess I'll run. I hope you ladies have a great weekend.

Last edited by Delphi; 09-13-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 04:36 PM   #373  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Sorry I have been MIA....hope everyone is doing well Don't even have time to read the pages of posts but wanted to check in and say hi. Hope it was a good weekend for all!!!
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:54 PM   #374  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

So I woke up this morning, got on the scale, and wondered how in the **** did I gain 2 lbs when I ate pretty well and got in some good exercise this week?! I wasn't expecting a big loss but come on. I got my answer this afternoon.....TOM. I'm relieved he came this week though since TBL challenge starts next week. Not changing my ticker cause I know it's water weight and I'm going to be good this week so next WI will be good.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:40 PM   #375  

Hi everyone,
Well I did it I got on the scale this morning and down 4lbs. Yeah!!
Congrats to everyone for you losses and wow busy weekend for some of you, me I have been working all weekend...including right now
Heres hoping for a great week ahead for everyone.
Bigmid is offline   Reply With Quote