Old 01-07-2009, 02:41 PM   #166  
Go Cubs Go!

S/C/G: Too/Effing/Much!

Height: 5' 7"

Hey Reds! I hope everyone is having a great day. Mine is going well. I was on track yesterday, tho I did eat a few too many pretzels while watching a movie. I really need to lean not to nosh my way through movies. Ugh. On track today, too.

I had pain in my stupid chest wall again last night. Had to take a handful of Advil to calm it down. Dang it. That means I have to back off the weights again. This injury is frustrating the snot out of me. Just about the time I think it is all better and I am ready to go, it flares back up, again. Gah! I did exercise today, tho. I did 45 minutes of in home walking cardio while watching TBL. So far, I feel okay and no pain. Let's hope it stays that way. If I can keep doing some kind of exercise, I'll give up the weights for a while. I just don't want to have to stop, again.

Well, I have stuff to do and I am wanting my lunch. I'll catch you later.

Oh, Cathy, I am so glad that you decided to stick around, participate and chat, anyway!
Old 01-07-2009, 03:27 PM   #167  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakses View Post
There will be a challenge every week in addition to a LCW (Last Chance Workout) on Tuesdays to keep us motivated. I have to say this week's challenge has me working out a little bit more than I thought I would. I think I set the bar too low - call me Vicky I suppose haha.

I am off to work for a few hours but I got in 45 minutes this morning. Hope you all are doing well and having a great day!
I am confused... (Sorry) Wouldn't a LCW on a Saturday or Sunday be more appropriate with our WI's being on Mondays?
Old 01-07-2009, 04:06 PM   #168  
One pound at a time!

S/C/G: 264/239/199

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleys mom View Post
I am confused... (Sorry) Wouldn't a LCW on a Saturday or Sunday be more appropriate with our WI's being on Mondays?

Hey, the LCW out's are designed to be done while watching the Biggest Loser of TV on Tuesday nights, during commercials.

Last edited by bethbeth; 01-07-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:37 PM   #169  
Be the change

Hi Red Team! I hope everyone's doing great. I'm uber-busy today, but I hope to have more time tomorrow.

I didn't get to watch TBL last night. Does anyone know if you can watch it online? Thanks!
Old 01-07-2009, 06:15 PM   #170  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

I'm wearing red today ladies! GO RED GO!!

Darn, gotta go! My student has arrived!

LATER!!
Old 01-07-2009, 06:31 PM   #171  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethbeth View Post
Hey, the LCW out's are designed to be done while watching the Biggest Loser of TV on Tuesday nights, during commercials.
What she said
Old 01-07-2009, 06:48 PM   #172  

S/C/G: 270/252.0/150

Height: 5'7

Hello all. I slept late this morning and had to get my exercise in after work. And it was tough. I really didn't want to do it, but I got my 30 minutes. TOM is late and I'm trying to take a nasty cold. Yuck!

Sorry to fly by, but the troops are demanding their supper.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:02 PM   #173  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Cat- You better stick around and cheer us on. We will be cheering for you to. Just pretend you are in the challenge.

Misty- Congrats. Very exciting.

Cakses- You know how the Tuesday workout is called LCW. What would you think about that one being just a BL workout and then adding an actual Last Chance Workout on Sunday. I mean people could do it on Sat. but it would be a true LCW before weigh-in. Let me know what you think.

Kelleigh- Good job doing it, even when you didn't want to.

Rain- Do what you can do. Anything is better than nothing, right?

Ash- 10 pounds since Dec. 28. You go girl!!

Willow- Pork, some mashed potatoes and beans. Not too exciting. About 360-400 calories. Hey I have room for a yummy snack tonight.

Okay team. I'm gonna help Cakses out here. Get up off those couches and get those rears in gear. Let's show Blue Team what we are made of. It is coming quickly.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:12 PM   #174  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethbeth View Post
Ahhh, gotcha! Well cool, then I got 30 minutes of a LCW in last night! WOO hoo!
Old 01-07-2009, 08:12 PM   #175  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlbake View Post
Hi Red Team! I hope everyone's doing great. I'm uber-busy today, but I hope to have more time tomorrow.

I didn't get to watch TBL last night. Does anyone know if you can watch it online? Thanks!
Yes you can!
Old 01-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #176  

I had a NSV today ladies! (and gents if there are any!!)

My mom cooked her signature hamburger steak and gravy breakfast for me and my family tonight! (We are SO country here!) I steered completely clear of the biscuits and replaced them with wheat bread. I had her cook my eggs in non-stick spray instead of butter and only had 2 tbsp of gravy! That was a major accomplishment for me! Thats my favorite meal!!!
Old 01-07-2009, 09:31 PM   #177  
Starting Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleys mom View Post
I had a NSV today ladies! (and gents if there are any!!)

My mom cooked her signature hamburger steak and gravy breakfast for me and my family tonight! (We are SO country here!) I steered completely clear of the biscuits and replaced them with wheat bread. I had her cook my eggs in non-stick spray instead of butter and only had 2 tbsp of gravy! That was a major accomplishment for me! Thats my favorite meal!!!
Good for you. It's all about learning how to control yourself. Way to go!
Old 01-07-2009, 09:48 PM   #178  
Starting Over

Just a quick reminder that everyone should have one post on the weigh in thread that they will be updating each week. I counted and we are missing 3 people although I didn't check to see who and I wasn't counting Misty anymore since she's not participating. So if you haven't put your thread in over there, please do so!
Old 01-07-2009, 10:12 PM   #179  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Cakses~I am confused Please explain "everyone should have one post on the weigh in thread"? I posted my weigh in on Monday does that count? If not please tell this first timer what I need to do so I don't get left off the team.

I got in all my water, ate OP,did 35 min of yoga this morning and 35 minutes of stepping this evening. I am on my plan. Pat
Old 01-07-2009, 11:13 PM   #180  

Just dropping in to say Hi to my RED team. I got my red shirt on tonight so i'm stoked! I started the 30 DS again tonight and finished day 1. I dont do it for 30 days strait but I do like to incorporate it into my workouts.