Old 01-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #136  
BELIEVE!

Hey RED!

It's another fly by from me. It was a long day in the office, then the gym, now I have 2 little fellas to get to bed before I can wind down a bit. Not sure if I'll make it back tonight but I wanted to pop my head in for a moment!

I'm looking forward to the new season but likely will not watch till tomorrow!

Opps...Sponge Bob over...time to run.

Toodles!
Old 01-06-2009, 08:16 PM   #137  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Hi everyone, been running around today.... I'll post more again tomorrow.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:42 PM   #138  
Michele

S/C/G: 215/209/130

Height: 5'1"

Hey Red Team,
Just taking a moment to stop in and say Hi. It sounds like everyone is doing great this week!! I'm staying on plan and getting in my exercise. I tried to talk myself out of exercising today, but the challenge made me get on that treadmill...lol I didn't want to let my team mates down and I didn't want to let myself down. I exercised during the first 1/2 hour of the Biggest Loser and that helped to motivate me. I'm off to finish watching the Biggest Loser.
Go RED Go!!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 10:03 PM   #139  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Ohh this is going to be such a great season! I am so excited! I got 30 minutes of workout in during all the commercials tonight, I feel great!!
Old 01-06-2009, 10:30 PM   #140  

Hi Red Team,
Misty- Congrats, I'll add my request to keep us updated.

MissVitality-I'll agree it was a rude thing to say, but I can guess that she sees tons of people in there buying healthy foods the first of January who are back to junk the second week.

Cakes- I didn't see your last chance workout before the show, but I did walk in place and even have running in place competitions with my daughter during the comercials, I did work up a sweat.

Everyone else, Have a great on program week
Bette K
Old 01-06-2009, 11:51 PM   #141  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtiger View Post
Clykk- DH has been with the same band for 13 years. 3 guys, rock, oldies, country. They are good. My DS does some musical theatre also. He is currently at auditions for his college play. Both kids were choir kids and took voice lessons, so they have some classical training as well. It makes life interesting. Let me know more about your CD.
With the same band for 13 years. That's awesome! Do they play regularly? My CD is called Seeds Of Me and the tracks are simply myself singing with light and intimate keyboard or piano accompaniment. Some of the songs you might recognise are:

Absence Of Fear (Jewel Kilcher)

My Funny Valentine (Rodgers & Hart)

Send In The Clowns (Stephen Sondheim)

The Rose (Amanda McBroom)

Falling In Love Again (Can't Help It) (Hollander & Lerner)

You've Got A Friend (Carole King)

Ain't Misbehavin' (Brook, Razaf & Waller)

Everything (Alanis Morissette)

The rest are either written by myself or my friend who writes musicals.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:56 PM   #142  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow650 View Post
Im confused by your question. I rode my bicycle 8miles tonight, took me about an hour
A BICYCLE!!! That clears things up. I thought you said "bike" and were referring to your motorcycle. I thought maybe you discovered some website that measured calories burned for driving a motorcycle. I mean I'm open to anything, you know! You have to balance the motorcycle. That must burn some calories. And if you rode it REALLY slow, the balancing act would be even harder, so you use your quads more and burn more calories...OK I'm not as blonde as I sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2009, 12:51 AM   #143  

Misty, on the baby news. Stop back regulary and update us.

Starmac, What did you end up gettng at Thai food restaurant? Did you figure out anything healthy? I'm going for either Thai or Pho tomorrow with a friend from work. So yummy.

MissVitality, I'm also an HR Chick, Never a dull moment Great job on sticking to plan the last couple of days. If I lost my computer I would be lost. I'm glad it all worked out.

Cakses, Love the last chance workout, will there be one every week?

Alright so another day OP and another day of exercise, I got 30 minutes in yesterday and 40 in today. I'm looking to bump that up a little but I'm happy with my progress.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:16 AM   #144  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Yeah I will do a LCW every week for sure!
Old 01-07-2009, 01:46 AM   #145  

S/C/G: 230/179/150

Height: 5'7"

Just popping in before bed--went and swam for 90 minutes tonight--it was sprint night so I managed to do 3200 yards--the most I've ever done in one session and I am wiped!! So no TBL viewing until tomorrow......
Old 01-07-2009, 02:08 AM   #146  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

tmil - i ended up getting a chicken and veggie stirfry dish (dont remember the name of it though). I only ate half, but got them to add more veggies for a dollar more. As long as you stay away from the fried spring rolls, all will be good. The table next to us had them and i had to put the menu up so i couldnt see them.

cakses - great last chance workout.
Old 01-07-2009, 06:18 AM   #147  

S/C/G: 210/178/130

Height: 5' 7"

Wow! you've all been busy!
Congratulations Misty! that's wonderful news! Be sure to keep us updated on how the pregnancy goes

I just received my DDR game so I forsee a night of shaking my booty round the front room ahead!
Old 01-07-2009, 07:11 AM   #148  

S/C/G: 200/168/165

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clykk View Post
A BICYCLE!!! That clears things up. I thought you said "bike" and were referring to your motorcycle. I thought maybe you discovered some website that measured calories burned for driving a motorcycle. I mean I'm open to anything, you know! You have to balance the motorcycle. That must burn some calories. And if you rode it REALLY slow, the balancing act would be even harder, so you use your quads more and burn more calories...OK I'm not as blonde as I sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL Actually, I did find a site that said I could burn about 130cals an hour riding my motorcycle

WOOHOO I am so exited. Things finally um, started moving, yesterday afternoon and this morning I was down 2lbs from yesterday. I didn't even exercise yesterday but I did keep cals under 1500. I have not been under around 194 in probably a year.

Last edited by willow650; 01-07-2009 at 07:16 AM.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:51 AM   #149  
Eat Less Move More

S/C/G: 186/164/125

Height: 5'3"

Good deal Mandy on the scales moving!!!

I think I am finally back down to my weigh in from 10 days ago. Mack and I both had mini wooshes after drinking a bottle of wine but then two days later we were up. It has taken us both until today to get back down.

I guess it's a good thing that wine doesn't promote permanent wooshes; lesson learned.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:37 AM   #150  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Hey RED!!

I'm learning little things about my body throughout this process. I am finding that I do better if I don't eat after 8 pm. I had my third (planned) snack of the day at 9ish, and I had a slight gain this morning. It also would help if peanut butter weren't part of said planned snack ......I think I am also going to limit my soda to the weekends as well.

Great to see how well everyone is doing!