Old 01-04-2009, 07:43 PM   #16  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Speaking of TBL, the new season premieres Tuesday. Anyone else watching?
Old 01-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #17  
Uggg... I goofed again.

S/C/G: 200/200/120

Height: 5'3"

Hi RED TEAM! I am so excited! This is going to coincide with the Biggest Loser challenge going on at work. I am hoping to lose 2 pounds a week. I got my plan and am SO charged!

I can't wait to get to know you all!
Old 01-04-2009, 07:52 PM   #18  

Hi Red Team,
I'm back and this time I'm more than ready to lose this weight. I see ther are a lot of military relatives here, I'm an Army mom of DS age 19 and a DD age 7. I live on a farm in frozen Iowa and I'm very jealous of everyone who has gym access, there is a minimal gym ( no trainers or classes just machines) 10 miles from where I live otherwise to get any kind of training is 35 miles one way. I walk outside when I can and do WATP otherwise. I just need to get back in the swing.
One good thing I once again gave up pop. I'm a big diet Pepsi addict so it is a big thing, I only quit 3 times last year. I've been drinking black tea to substitute.
It's good to see so many people back, and a lot of new people too, This is our time to win.
Good luck everyone
Bette K
Old 01-04-2009, 08:35 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 190/166.8/160

Height: 5'10

Hi Red Team!

My name is Amber, and I did the first 4 BL challenges on this board. Hit goal and decided I no longer needed to "diet." So I'm back!

I'm signed up for a half marathon in March, so I really have to get back to training. I did no running last month.

I look forward to getting to know you ladies!
Old 01-04-2009, 08:52 PM   #20  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Hey, hey!! Excited to get started and glad to see so many familiar people. A huge welcome to all the new people also. Thank You Chellez and Cakses for getting this all set up and leading us to our goals. I know we can do it.

As I remember last time (yep I'm a returner) this thread starts out hot and heavy. It was hard to keep up. Don't get frustrated, just do the best you can. I like to do personals, and will do as many as possible.

I set my goal at 13.5 pounds, one for each week, and a little bonus. I am a slow loser and need all the support I can get. I am 48, been overweight since getting pregnant, 23 years ago. This is the first time I have made any real progress. I started last year and have lost around 50 pounds so far. Need to repeat that this year.

I live in cold Michigan and also am envious of people with gym memberships. I teach 5th grade, this year, and work out with my BF at school and at home when not with her. We are starting up another BL competition at school this week. It is the third one. My BF and I one the first one. So I am pumped and ready to go.

See ya all later. Looking forward to getting to know everyone better.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:54 PM   #21  

Hello all on Team Red! and Happy New Year!

ML here and sooo new to this type of communicating. Have patience with me, please! I was gone all day and have just got to the computer. Was it appropriate (or a premonition!) that I wore a bright red pull-over today!

My goal for January is to avoid fast food completely and I'm 100% on track so far. Also dusting off the Nordic Trak and walking my dog - regularly!

The best success to us all!!!!
Old 01-04-2009, 09:11 PM   #22  
Day Dream Believer

S/C/G: 157.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'3''

Hello Fellow Redn's
This is also my first challenge with 3FC and I am so excited to get things going! I know we can beat the Blues this time around and I promise to do my part. Looking forward to getting to know you all better and working hard along side you.
Em
Old 01-04-2009, 09:14 PM   #23  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Hey Red Team! I am Kimberly, 24, mother of two boys (one is almost 3 and the other is 2 months). I am on WW, started on 1/2. I used to be on LA Weight Loss and lost 50lbs with that in '07. I got pregnant in March '08 and gained that 50 lbs back. 40 of that is still stuck on me!!! My goal is to stay POP through thi whole challenge! I always had a problem with that in the past! Here's to us RED ones! We can do this!!!
Old 01-04-2009, 09:24 PM   #24  
BELIEVE!

Hi Red Team

Newbie here to the BL challenges, but I've been around 3FC for quite a while. I really got my act together on Aug 1 this year and have since lost 80 pounds! I am in the gym 7 days a week. 3 days a work with a personal trainer and the other days are filled with cardio. I stick to eating a healthy 1800 calories a day.

I'm 38 years old, been married to DH for nearly 15 years and I'm a mom of two darling little boys (3.5 yo & 22 month old) that we adopted from Guatemala (big part of stress and weight gain over the past several years). I work fulltime for a financial services company in the Philadelphia suburbs. My days are busy, crazy and wonderful! I'm feeling better than I have in years and am enjoying life! I love 3FC and all my great buddies here. I'm looking forward to getting to know the red team!

My goal for this challenge is 20 pounds, which will put me at 100 pounds GONE!

Chat with ya laters....
Old 01-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #25  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Hi y'all! I'm so glad to be part of this challenge with everyone.

I've set my goal for this challenge at 20 lbs, but there's a good chance I may exceed that, if this week's numbers so far are any indication.

I am one of the biggest girls on the team, so hopefully that gives me an advantage to being the Biggest Loser at the end!

I'm here to cheer you all on!
Old 01-04-2009, 09:55 PM   #26  
Ready for baby #2

S/C/G: 245/238.8/140

Height: 5/3

Hi Red team!! I am so excited to be a part of this challange!! I am going to the Caribbean on a business trip at the end of Feb and I am hoping to lose by then...Let's kick some butt!!!
Old 01-04-2009, 10:01 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 270/252.0/150

Height: 5'7

Well, I'm Kelleigh and I'm 36. This is my 2nd BLC, RED both times! I've been married 15 years and I have a 12 year old DS and an 8 year old DD. My family is super active and super fit. They think nothing of hiking 10-12 miles. And I'm so sick of not being able to join them. My kids are both into sports and my DH works crazy hours. I work full-time for a CPA and yep my busy season is coming up.

I'm a calorie counter, but I have not been keeping my journal lately. I aim to do at least 30 min exercise everyday. If I skip even one day it's so easy for me to skip the next day too. And it's so hard to get back going.

I'm really looking forward to this challenge. I think the Blues are really getting geared up. Let's show them what RED can do!

Last edited by Kelleigh; 01-04-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:52 PM   #28  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Hello!! This is my first BL Challenge. I am 44 years old, married 12 years with a 10 year-old DS and the sweetest ****zu puppy named Daisy - 9 months. She is giving us a lot to laugh about around here. I am a singer and a private singing teacher. I am happy to report that I joined a gym last week and I am sooooooo happy I did. I have to say, I enjoy exercising, so it's a real treat having weights and a treadmill available to me. I am back to eating a Fit For Life style of eating the last two days. I got through my 2nd day OP (with a headache tonight - sugar withdrawal I'm sure - way too much chocolate over the holidays). I am curious to see what kinds of mini-challenges show up here. What kinds of mini-challenges might I expect?

A shout out to mtiger who is doing another challenge with me. Glad to see we are on the same team.

GO RED TEAM!!

Last edited by Clykk; 01-04-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:54 PM   #29  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

I just made up some quick sig images in case anyone is interested. I'll try to make a few more in the next day or so.

Last edited by RangerChic; 01-04-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:10 PM   #30  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Hola Red Team!! Man I can't believe I was such a ditz and missed the WI. Anyways, I'm still going to come here and support ya'll. I rejoined WW online, got my workouts planned for the week. I'm doing TBL Boot camp and yoga L1 for both 3x's a week and Leslie's newest 5 mile walk 3x's a wk, which I'll alternate the 5 mile walks as I go, plus riding the exercise bike in the evenings. I'm so psyched that BL is starting again and there's another show called Diet Tribe on Lifetime channel that starts tomorrow night. 5 girlfriends doing it together with a cutie trainer.
Welcome to the Newbies, you'll absolutely love this team! Wonderful ladies here! And Cakes, i hope you get to feeling better and thanks again for taking the reins.
Well I better get to bed. I'll talk with ya'll tomorrow.

LETS GO RED!!!