Old 07-26-2008, 11:17 PM   #301  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Manick, that's awesome that you got to walk/hike with DH. It's so hard to get my DB for a walk with me...

I have problem with weekends... I think it's because the schedule is different and my eating schedule is different too. On weekends, I wake up at 8'ish and don't go to sleep till like 2 (since I'm used to going to sleep at 530)..and on weekdays, I wake up at noon and don't go to sleep till 530.. So my eating schedule gets thrown off on weekends and I tend to eat high sodium food for some reason. I really have to start paying attention and be tough on myself on weekends. I mean, on Wednesday morning, I saw 183.8 on the scale...and now I'm back to 185.6. I'm going to try my bestest to stay OP and clean and hopefully it will come down some by Monday.

Last edited by taragettingthin; 07-26-2008 at 11:17 PM.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:04 PM   #302  

S/C/G: 162/156.5/142

Height: 5'2+"

Hey Teamies!

If anyone is worried about weighing in,before you step on the scale tomorrow, do something to make you sweat and get rid of that excess water.

Old 07-27-2008, 02:25 PM   #303  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Happy Sunday Black Team. Went to Joliet, IL to Chicagoland Speedway and am now back from the Nascar thing for DBF yesterday. He had a blast. Got to drive a 600 hp car around the track and do 8 laps. His top speed was 131. Unfortunately they didn't let the spectators sit in the stands. Instead they just put up folding chairs around the pit so I didn't get to run the bleachers like I had planned. Oh well. Such is life. I did do a lot of walking around though. So got a little exercise in but not as much as I wanted.

I am going to the golf driving range tomorrow after work to hit a couple buckets of balls. I haven't done that in a very long time so it should be comical. They are coming tomorrow evening to work on the eliptical so I should be back at that on Tuesday. I am so looking forward to that.

Targeting - you are looking good in those jeans!! MIL is just jealous that you are accomplishing something that she is struggling with and wants to bring you down to her level. I agree, just smile and drive her nuts!!!

Reda - glad your reunion went smoothly. I get together with around 15 gals I went to school with every few months so we have our little "mini" reunions. They are always fun and this way I don't have to go to the big one to see the people I went to school with that I was never close to.

To everyone else I've missed - I'm sorry. I'm just not good at the personals. But I still think about you all and read all your posts.

Better get off here to fix lunch. Having grilled chicken breasts marinated in FF italian salad dressing. Makes it really moist and has a good flavor without many calories and no fat!! I'll be back tomorrow to WI.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:27 PM   #304  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

Hey everyone.

I survived this week of poor health. Tomorrow I start working out again. I just got the 30-day shred dvd in the mail so I'll be starting that in addition to my running.

I have no idea what my weight will be like at weigh-in since it dropped off so drastically from not being able to eat and now I am eating normally again...I guess I will see tomorrow morning...
Old 07-27-2008, 11:31 PM   #305  
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da

Height: 5'2"

Well, my job searching this week ate up so much of my time I didn't really have a lot of time to post here, my apologies! I've tried to jump on and read everyone's posts whenever possible. (No luck with my job searching yet...no interviews even...but I haven't given up.)

Congrats to Glitter for being the Black Team's biggest loser this week and congrats to Manick for being in onederland!!! And congrats to everyone on the Black Team for winning the weigh-in for Week 12!

I'm doing OK with eating and exercising. I don't know how close I'll come to making my goal of getting to 150 by the end of the challenge, but I'm optimistic.

GOOD LUCK to everyone getting to their goal weights for this BL!!!

Last edited by Cheree; 07-27-2008 at 11:31 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:08 AM   #306  
One pound at a time!

S/C/G: 264/239/199

Height: 5'6"

Today is week #4 of me posting the dreaded number 173. Not again!
We have 2 weeks left of this challenge, and I've got to get down to 170. I've just got to get the scale moving again. What up?

I'm starting to fear that my body can't or won't loose any more weight, and it doesn't matter what I do. I don't know if this is a reasonable fear or not. I don't know whether to give up trying to lose or to just try to enjoy the 37 pounds I have lost. I don't know.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:21 AM   #307  

S/C/G: 153/148/140

Height: 5'7

Hello Team!
Don't forget to Weigh In Today!
I haven't been exercising for 3 days now, been a little sick, However I'm feeling better today. So I plan to do a workout tonight.. If the caribean heat doesn't kill me first..
I had no lose this week. But as long as there's no gain I'm happy. Hoping to reach 136 by the next weigh in. Only two weeks left..
Old 07-28-2008, 11:28 AM   #308  

Hi team!
Old 07-28-2008, 11:58 AM   #309  
Expecting baby #1! 9/7/09

S/C/G: 320.2/273.2/160

Hi Team,
Throat was feeling better yesterday so I ran around with my mom all day and it seems like that pushed me over the edge. I think I am getting a cold! I am never going to get back to the gym! My eating has been good, but TOM and being sick is causing the scale to not be kind. I am taking my second freebie week in hopes of getting things under control by next weigh-in.
Bodybugg is a device that you wear on your arm. It determines how many calories your body uses (http://bodybugg.com/science_behind_bodybugg.php). Once you are armed with this information, you can make educated decisions about how many calories to eat, causing the deficit or surplus that will help you acheive your goals. I have found even without working out, I am finding ways to do the little things to increase my caloric burn. I have also found that I am much more careful about what I eat.
The first week I had it I was very successful, but with fighting whatever this is that I have and TOM, things aren't so good. I was told when you are sick you should go into maintenance mode, but I haven't gone quite that far. I have had deficits, just much smaller than I was averaging. I know that once all of this passes and I get back to the gym, things will kick right back up.
Well, the end of the month is this week, so I better get back to work. I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!
--Misty
Old 07-28-2008, 01:37 PM   #310  
Mind over platter

S/C/G: 215/195/144

Height: 5'5"

Hey Team!

I just finished drinking my 2 huge glasses of water with a 2 T of Just Cranberry and lemon juice added and I'm going out for a walk. It is sunny today which makes me happier I'm still at 199 today so I guess that's the lowest it will go for this week's weigh in. Time to change the ticker officially!

Have a great Monday everyone and DON'T FORGET TODAY IS WEIGH IN DAY!
Old 07-28-2008, 01:56 PM   #311  

Congrats Manick!!!! Now stay on this side

I think I may have come to the realization that some of us have had. At some point, the "you look great!" and buying smaller sizes becomes the norm and not special anymore. What happens when everyone stops noticing your progress, and you just....are? I really wonder what will happen when I reach goal, bc now it seems I really will. Will I be happy, or will it never be enough?

okay.......got a little too deep there for myself, lol! I was going to erase it, but I'll leave it and come back to it later.

Old 07-28-2008, 02:11 PM   #312  
Future Wonder Woman

S/C/G: 248/see ticker/145

Manick: Okay, you are REALLY trying to make me jealous with those tomato photos. You KNOW how much I love homegrown tomatoes, I am going to march over to the farmer's market on Sunday and get some. I am especially jealous of the one of you biting into a juicy one. Shame on you, girl! re: your 199...atleast you didn't gain, that is great. You'll see a loss next week, I am sure. You've been consistent in your weightloss!

Tara: Oh, now I know for sure that woman is jealous. You are gorgeous and you are looking good!

bethbeth: Hang in there, maybe you just need to step up your exercise and go down in cals by like 100? Try to mix up your workout routine, too, drink more water...etc. You'll probably see a loss next week.

Theresia: wow! Look at that avatar! You and glitter are making me jealous! Looking good.

Misty: The bodybugg sounds very interesting. I might have to look into that.

Everyone else: hello there! Happy Monday. I went to Target and I got a bathingsuit. The upper part of it looks okay, there is some fabric that hangs down and covers most of my tummy...but I wish that I could wear a long skirt in the water, I hate my thighs! They are big and cellulite-y. I can't wait for them to slim down. I've been busy this past weekend. I've done some walking but not too crazy, I don't want to hurt my knee further. I didn't really lose any weight this week but atleast I didn't gain. Hopefully I will see some better results next week, this is the first day of the SBD for me and hubby + I am going to start water aerobics. Have a great day!

Chris
Old 07-28-2008, 04:35 PM   #313  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

WOW only 2 WI left. I am surprised that there seem to be many team mates left. I was under the impression that the numbers drop so much that chat threads merge.

I did not do well this week. A gain of 1 lb. Had TOM visit and had unruly cranky hubby. I managed to stay eating on plan foods. But I did not weigh my portions. But I did manage to not comfort myself with a binge. So I will claim a partial victory.

I also got my measurements done today. Total 36 inches GONE. 3 of which are off the bust which will make hubby cranky again LOL. I thought it was my imagination that my bra looked a little wrinkly with an understuffed look that I dont think I have ever experienced on my body before. I wonder how long I can get away with these bras before they need replacing.

Have a great afternoon everyone and dont forget to WI!
Old 07-28-2008, 05:01 PM   #314  

Hello Black Team,
I hope everyone has had a great weekend. I pulled weeds in my garden Saturday, so far I'm getting green beans and a few peas and some squash. It's been too wet for a lot of stuff to do well, my tomatos are rotting before they get ripe, except for the grape tomatos, they seem to be doing well. I haven't had a whole lot of anything tho. Tonight I'm having sweet corn, we don't plant any, and it's selling for $6 a dozen for fresh so we didn't get very much, but an ear or 2 a piece will be good.
We are supposed to get some more storms tonight, just what we need, more rain. I hope everyone has a great week
Bette k.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:49 PM   #315  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Hello everyone... I just stopped by to log the weight... I haven't been able to get on 3FC today at all till now because of work. I work 8AM to 5PM this week Mon-Fri because of training...Since I'm in training room all day, I don't have access to computer to get on here. And it took almost 1.5 hours on the way home because of the construction...Only 2 lanes open on MAJOR high way all day this week. Sigh... Anyways... at least my bf had dinner and even dessert ready for me... I played little bit with my DD and then had to take her to her grandma's tonight instead of tomorrow morning so I can go to the court and then to work in the morning.

I was afraid that I wouldn't see the 183.8 again because I was so bad over the weekend and ended up at like 186.4 but I tried to be really good and did workout last night for almost an hour. I think that helped a lot because I was actually at 183.6 this morning after shower! Yay! So I am pretty psyched...since I have seen less than 1 lb loss per week for awhile now.. I think the cardio is really helping.

Hope everyone have a great week...as I may not be able to check as often this week. But you all are in my prayers and thank you everyone for compliments on my pics.

Well, I need to go work out some before hitting the sack...