Old 07-25-2008, 11:28 AM   #286  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Jessica that sounds weird about the treadmil thing. I do not wear heart monitor when I am on the treadmil should but don't.

Well really don't have much time to chat but wanted to stop in and say

ITS FINALLY FRIDAY!!!! VACATION IN ONE WEEK
I have my 20 year class reunion tonight not really looking to forward to but kind of I guess. I just have mixed feelings about it and all.

Talk to everyone later have a GREAT DAY!!!
Old 07-25-2008, 03:51 PM   #287  
Expecting baby #1! 9/7/09

S/C/G: 320.2/273.2/160

Height: 5'6"

As if being sore from a killer workout with the PT and fighting a sore throat isn't bad enough, TOM came a week early! I am not stepping near the scale for a few days! With the bodybugg, I have been able to make sure that I don't let these no workout days sabotage me. Yesterday I lowered my intake, since I knew I would not be working out. I actually had an 877 calorie deficit. Today I am just going to work to be sure that I don't go over what I burn. I don't know if I am going to workout tomorrow or not, I may just take until Monday to make sure this sore throat doesn't turn into something much more nasty.
Interesting thing I thought I would mention. Have you even been told that the day after a hard workout you will burn my calories while your muscles rebuild? I actually saw this for myself with the bodybugg. My average resting burn is about 1.3-1.4 calories per minute. Since my intense leg workout my resting burn has been between 1.5-1.7. This doesn't sound like much but when you multiple it by the 1440 minutes in a day, it can add up to a 300-600 calories more in 24 hours. Anyway, my throat is hurting, I am going to have some soup and get back to working. Is it time to go home yet???
Have a great weekend Team!

Last edited by blueyedlvrgirl; 07-25-2008 at 03:53 PM.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:18 PM   #288  
Mind over platter

S/C/G: 215/195/144

Height: 5'5"

Oh I SERIOUSLY want one....

A Bugg that is! LOL....that is very interesting Misty! I hope you feel better soon! Keep drinking lots of water!

Swim...that is odd about the treadmill static...I do wear a HRM but have never had that happen. Is the treadmill on carpet? Does that NOT happen when you don't have the HRM on? What if you sprayed a bit of no-static spray or hairspray on the bottom of your shoes before you get on the treadmill? Just curious...curious minds want to know. Hopefully it is not all too shocking

Reda have fun at the reunion! You are brave and I bet you look great! You are quite close to your goal now. I would not go to mine...did not want to deal with old boyfriends and such...it just seemed like a downer to me and I didn't want the negative energy around me. I am getting together with an old HS friend soon however, she is now a spin-class instructor, so I'm hoping her fitness will rub off on me

Tara ditto on the exMIL to what everyone else said--she sounds very unhelpful-try to ignore! Purge the bad, celebrate how far you've come! And by the way, if you want to show off your jeans anywhere I'm sure we'd ALL love to see them AND we'll have POSITIVE things to say about them I also really enjoyed Angeline's suggestion! A smile and a thank you will leave her

Troo best wishes for a successful bathing suit find! Have a great weekend

Mugsy...hang in GF...ick to all that. Maybe just choose to do one healthy thing today and go from there. I get in those funks too...I have no X to deal with, but I really sympathize. Best friend has X from and it is very frustrating! I liked your plan to really do lots of fitness stuff while the kids were gone...think of it as your personal mini-spa, eat all the healthy stuff they won't eat and really go for it!

Angeline my DH looked up a bunch of yoga classes for me and asked around his office...I'm going to check one out next month! Thanks for the congrats...I'm almost back there again in onderland.

Happy weekend chicks! My garden should have some ripe tomatoes this weekend!!! Can't WAIT! No more $5 tomatoes!
Old 07-25-2008, 07:51 PM   #289  
Future Wonder Woman

S/C/G: 248/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Julz: I will send good thoughts your family's way. How exciting that must be! I hope your back feels better.

reda: have fun at the reunion. I went to my 15th and it was kind of fun to see one of the "hot guys" had lost all his hair . But then again, if I was thinking that about him, what were people thinking of me??? Oh well, we all get old. Life happens. We all change.

Misty: I hope your throat feels better. I've been reading your posts and growing more curious...what the heck is a bodybugg?

Manick: I want those tomatoes!!!!

To everyone: well, we went to the Comicon yesterday. There were girls and guys running around in tight superhero clothing looking fabulous. We saw a batman made out of Legos, a giant Jaba the Hut, a giant Bart Simpson, etc. It was fun. I didn't make it to the store today to get a bathingsuit, I think I will do that either tomorrow or Sunday. I had hoped to go to water aerobics tomorrow but I have work to do when the class is going on so it will have to wait until next week. I probably won't be on until Monday, so have a great weekend everyone!
Old 07-25-2008, 08:09 PM   #290  
Mind over platter

Julz Forgot to say earlier, I will think sticky....here's hoping it works out for them, that would be exciting! Keep us posted....
Old 07-25-2008, 08:18 PM   #291  
Mind over platter

Old 07-26-2008, 07:40 AM   #292  

S/C/G: 162/156.5/142

Height: 5'2+"

gg- awww. hang in there! I was stuck at 143 for around 4 months. I actually took a break from trying to get the scale to move - it was just too much to deal with, and it made me forget my success! Take a vacation from trying to lose for a week, and just maintaining. It may mentally give you the boost you need

jessica-weird about the static....I bet you look cute though!

julz-sticky vibes for them all the way!

manick- tomatoe pusher??????

troo- good luck shopping!

misty- ok, I need to google.....

I have been running again, and it feels great! I love night running....I feel stealthy....
Old 07-26-2008, 10:26 AM   #293  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Ceegee:
congrats Diva!

keep at it red team!

Thanks gf!!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 11:20 AM   #294  

S/C/G: 162/156.5/142

Height: 5'2+"

noticed lots of little notes of pride in the Gettin' Hot thread....KEEP AT IT SEXXY GIRLS!!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 12:04 PM   #295  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

I got pictures from last weekend at my friend's graduation party...and thought, wow, my arms look toned! So I posted pics on the mini-goal...and Manick, you can see the jeans that my ex MIL saw and rolled her eyes at. :P

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...52#post2287352
Old 07-26-2008, 03:12 PM   #296  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

Good job! You look awesome!
Old 07-26-2008, 06:22 PM   #297  
Mind over platter

Tara you looks so cute! You are looking fierce! Keep at it! The arms are shaping up nicely! Glad you shared Yep, I'm positive ex-MIL is jealous You are becoming one hot mama
Old 07-26-2008, 06:28 PM   #298  
Mind over platter

Julia H-- that is a very cute pic of you and DD!

Ceegee-- that's me...tomato pusher! Full of good, healthy stuff! I can't wait to have enough to make my stuffed peppers with my own tomatoes!

Its been a good weekend so far...DH and I went for a 4.5 mile walk/hike in a park with lots of trails last night. We both commented how much fitter we feel just from 4 weeks ago! And this morning I was rewarded by being back down to 199!!! Now...the question is, can I get it lower by Monday? In any case I'm pretty happy about that. TOM week did no lasting damage We went to the farmer's market this morning for fruit and veggies we don't grow and will stick to lean stuff for dinner tonight.

Hope you all are having a good weekend and enjoying the time with those you love!

Old 07-26-2008, 10:07 PM   #299  
Gone, baby, gone

S/C/G: 274/212.6/134

Height: 5'1"

Hey ladies -

Had a work party on Thursday that involved a lot of booze and no working out, so trying extra hard this weekend to keep 100% eating clean and working out every night. I feel like the scale hasn't been moving at all, and I'm a little sad that my thighs and boobs have not shrunk at all. (My hips & waist have, along with my wrists, though!) Also, 42 pounds down from my original weight, and I've finally dropped a second pants size, and can wear the "larger" 18s. Yay for NSVs? Anyway, I was up at 4:30AM this morning for work and my roommates are gone for the night, so I'm going to go enjoy my solitude!
Old 07-26-2008, 10:56 PM   #300  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Taragettingthin you are looking great.

Well reunion went well, we were out all night didn't get home till 2:30 and had to get up at 8 am to go help BIL and SIS haul concrete by wheel barrel to their form for the garage the truck was to heavy to park on their driveway. Good exercise though.

Manick those tomatoes look really good well I am super tired tonight so I am heading off to bed shortly just wanted to stop for a minute